Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Loretta B.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
04/28/2021 Category: Service

04/23/2021 Category: Service
Issues resolved!
My kept stalling out,. Upon inspection with I'm sure a fine toothed comb the problem was discovered and immediately corrected. I am so happy to be driving my safe reliable car again. Thank you!
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 04/23/2021

spoke to customer and we are resolving the issue

DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 04/27/2021

issue resolved thank you for the new survey

Bettendorf, IA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Honest Service
No pressure service. Reliable.
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 04/13/2021

My name is Dave Tucker, and I want to thank you for taking the time to perform the survey.
If at any time you feel a 5 star review is not warranted, please call me directly at 563-445-4861

Rock Island, IL
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Done
Done
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 04/12/2021

My name is Dave Tucker, and I am the service mananger at Smart Hyundai. I would like to discuss your service visit with you. Please call me at 563-445-4861. Thank You

WS
William S.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
They get you in quick as possible
Very nice people there
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 04/07/2021

04/06/2021 Category: Service
Regretful
I was recommended a fuel injection cleaning that was "strongly suggested." I agreed, as I was taking the word of the service provider, especially as he was saying he was trying to save me money by not rotating my tires.
Turns out, upon further research when I had more time to think, the fuel injection cleaning wasn't needed for 60-90,000 miles (my car was in for a 15,000 mole check up), and the tires SHOULD have been rotated! I'd have much rather paid the $20 to rotate my tires than the $160 for the unnecessary fuel injection cleaning. Admittedly, I should have been better informed, and thought I was on what was expected in that service appointment. Yet, instead, I left having paid $160+ more than I should have, feeling taken advantage of. Probably won't return, and will likely not say anything positive about my experience.
Not a great business practice.

My name is David Tucker, and I am the service manager here at Smart Hyundai. I am the gentleman that spoke with you that day. I am very sorry you feel this way, and would like you to call me at your convenience. My direct line is 563-445-4861. Please research this deeper, as there are always multiple opinions on every subject. We based the service on the extremely low miles on your car, which will allow faster carbon buildup. The rotation was not performed as your front tires had higher tread depth readings than your rears. The front tires wear quicker and leaving them on the front for one more cycle increases your overall life before needing replaced. Please call me in regards to this.

Selina B.
03/31/2021 Category: Service
The car was running really smooth.
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 03/31/2021

MI
Marongui I.
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Satisfaction guaranteed
I needed to replace the locks and the keys of my 2021 Tucson. The service I had requested was done very well and in a shorter time than I expected.
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 03/26/2021

AA
Arnold A.
03/22/2021 Category: Service
Happy
I took my Tuscan in for a recall appointment when we notice a cover for the rear wiper was missing. The parts department put it on order and a week or so later I got a call to come in and get it fixed. In and out in 5 minutes.
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 03/23/2021

JV
Jenn V.
Eldridge, IA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/16/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
It is hard to get this type of service these days was super knowledgeable employees time sensitive very impressed with the service department Bridget was amazing to work with and the remaining team the tax do an outstanding job even the shuttle for service has amazing customer service we will continue to do our business with Hyundai and I’m import due to their customer service skills!
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 03/16/2021

Duane B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/09/2021 Category: Service
From purchasing a new car and coming back for services you used to wash vehicle if weather permits or at least offer. Now you seam as you don't care.
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 03/09/2021

MI
Marongui I.
03/06/2021 Category: Service
Excellent service on the recall of my Tucson
My Tucson was recalled and I received an excellent service.
I also wish to thank Mr. Tucker who gave me clear information about the reason for the recall.

03/05/2021 Category: Service
The service was good and fast.
I would recommend Hyundai to a friend.
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 03/05/2021

My name is Dave Tucker, and I am sorry that your name was incorrectly spelled. I have fixed this in both systems now.
I also want to explain that during the covis crisis and freezing temps we are not washing all vehicles. You can come now that spring is around the corner and I will personally take it to our wash. I also regret that the recall letter you recieved did not reflect what the repair was about. We are always ready to answer any questions you may have.
Please call me at 563-445-4861 to discuss further.

DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 03/06/2021

CL
Cynthia L.
Muscatine, IA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Very efficient.
The staff was very respectful and friendly. The work was done in a timely manner and I was very happy with the results.
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 02/24/2021

John H.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/18/2021 Category: Service
location, experience
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 02/18/2021

SP
Steven P.
Coal Valley, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Staff is wonderful
They are always helpful i seen they have a new service manager dave he is super nice and very knowlageable brigit the service writer is also great to deal with never had but the best service there thanks
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 02/17/2021

VW
Verlee W.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2021 Category: Service
Great brand
Very kind crew.
DT
DAVID G T., SERVICE MANAGER from Smart Hyundai of Davenport responded on 02/16/2021