Smith's Auto & Truck Service

Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5rating 3.5rating 3.5
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5
Latest Review about 1 year ago

LEN S.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/05/2017
Excellent Pa. State Inspection & Synthetic Oil Change
Great fast service with high quality Castrol Synthetic Oil and a Pa. State Inspection.

ES
ED S.
10/05/2017
Awesome service
Thanks for fitting me in for service at the last minute! You all are very accommodating with great service!

LEN S.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2017
Excellent Pa. State Inspection
Very convenient appointment for a pa. state Inspection for my Mini Cooper. Done on time and very reasonable. I set another appointment for a pa. inspection and an oil change for my VW Jetta for Oct. 5. I also received a $20 coupon. Thank you very much.

RD
ROBERT D.
Nissan Rogue
09/21/2017
Work is always completed on time and at the cost agreed upon.

JIM C.
09/08/2017
Great
The service is great and the staff is great

ER
Ed R.
08/30/2017
Great job!!
Wonderful people who do a great job. No complaints.

JIM C.
08/09/2017
Great service and workers

NL
NANCY L.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2017
Car service
I feel very confident in Smith Auto's recommenations for keeping my car in good running condition. The staff is friendly, and answer all questions in a way that makes me feel valued as a customer.

KATHERINE M.
Volvo S60
07/13/2017
Found a great shop!
My car had been leased and I was used to taking it to the dealer, so I was nervous about finding a good, local shop. I was relieved to find Smith's. They were extremely friendly and efficient, and I really like their system of sharing diagnostic information. I will continue to take my car there.

Len M.
Chevrolet Silverado
07/12/2017
Always Great
Great shop and team. Always informative and courteous.

WK

ED S.
Mazda 3
06/30/2017
Accommodating, thorough
Service team is very accommodating and complete service/repairs in timely manner

MT
Maria T.
Quakertown, PA
06/23/2017
Above & Beyond all others
They were professional, took meticulous care of my car, went above and beyond in service in ways all other places do not whether it be filling all fluids for free, calling the next day to make sure everything was fine or if I had any questions, giving me the best prices I ever had etc etc. I got a lot more things done to my car and ended with a price most places charge for just one of the many services completed. Clean and friendly environment. Everything was an A+++

MATTHEW H.
Dublin, PA
Chevrolet Suburban
06/02/2017
Exceptional Value
I like many other consumers have no problem paying a bit extra than what I'm used too for quality work.What impressed me most, is per the mechanics recommendations of work I needed to have done for my yearly inspection, I noticed the difference in the performance of my vehicle, which happens to be a high mileage one. I will be returning to to complete all the recommended work, now being convinced me car will surely last beyond its years in Smith's care.Simply put...ignorance by its definition, is simply not knowing.

MARTY W.
Richboro, PA
Nissan Armada
05/21/2017
service visit
great job. I know I needed brakes for inspection...they told me last time. Guy was great explaining everything-including that plates no longer get stickers

MJ
MILO J.
Buick Enclave
05/14/2017
quality of work, service, and Amanda followup
Great place to get work done.

HH
HERBERT H.
GMC Envoy
05/12/2017
Great scheduling
They understood my scheduling requirements and were able to work with me in a most timely, professional manner.

MT
MAUREEN T.
Volkswagen Eos
05/04/2017
Awesome as Usual
Another pleasant visit with the guys here at Smiths. Always courteous and trustworthy. Thanks.

MA
Margie A.
Kia Forte
04/29/2017
Fast service
Should not call and ask if you want anything else done. I asked one time for oil change when setting up appt. For another car...it did not happen.

Melody M.
Volkswagen Jetta
04/14/2017
Love the guys here
Always on target with customer service, timeliness and honesty. Never would go anywhere else.