Business Solutions

Smoky Mountain Auto Service & Tires

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
GG
GEORGE G.
09/27/2022
Unexpected Service Needed
My daughter had just arrived from Colorado, when her oil light came on. I called Roy at Smoky Mountain Tires and Service. They ask that we bring it over...

CK
CHRIS K.
09/25/2022
Roy and his mechanics have been servicing my personal and company vehicles for several years. They do a Great job for a reasonable price.

TC
TOMMY C.
09/19/2022
Reliable and trustworthy
Reliable and trustworthy locally owned business. I trust them with all of our work.

GG
GEORGE G.
09/17/2022
Honest Analysis and Trobleshooting
Check engine light came on in my wife’s car. Called Smoky Mountain service and they got it in and assessed what the problem was. They provided what my next...

Diane R.
09/09/2022
Diane said that it was very quick and they got everything done that they were supposed to. She was very pleased with them.