Christian S.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/14/2019
You guys are incredibly thorough craftsman
You guys are incredibly thorough craftsmanI am never disappointed

CK
Cliff K.
Carrollton, GA
Porsche 911
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said the business did a good job.

Jim M.
Duluth, GA
02/11/2019
Fast and fair priced service
Car had “gremlins” that other mechanics couldn’t get fixed but Solo found and fixed all of the problems the first time!

PW
Paul W.
Norcross, GA
BMW M5
02/02/2019
The Best!
They were able to get my Sprinter van back on the road working in one day. Solo Motor Sports really takes care of you there and know what they are doing. I would never take my Sprinter Van or BMW M5 anywhere else. I am currently considering having another modification done to my M5,which is adding down pipes to get just the right amount of growl out of my exhaust. My M5 already has about 650 hp and with this modification I will jump to almost 700hp and also sound like a tiger is in my tank.

RAPHAEL W.
Hampton, GA
Porsche Cayenne
01/29/2019
Love the friendly Customer Service
I've been having some issues with my Porsche Cayenne and they all have worked so hard to figure it out. Pricing is great. You know what to expect when you purchase high value vehicles. Service is awesome as well as customer care. I give 10 stars

Jospeh L.
BMW ActiveHybrid 3
01/26/2019
Service was not bad
I like the service and the price was good but the extra stuff wasn’t as promised..they said they would give me a ride back after drop off..thinking I would have a ride back as promised but not in reality...after 30min they offered me for Uber so not horrible but not the best of the best neither.

AH
Alex H.
01/24/2019
Excellent shop.
I recently took my car to Solo Motorsports for the second time and as always they went above and beyond to help me out. The entire staff is extreamly knowledgeable and friendly no matter what kind of car you bring in. My service was completed in a timely manner, and I was called personally by the tech that worked on my car. He told me the details, and what to expect Maintenace wise in the next 3,000 miles.. I never felt pressured into additional services or things that were not necessary.

This is truly a 5 star shop in all aspects.

WS
WASIF (ROCKY) S.
Mercedes-Benz C300
01/20/2019
Regular Service
Awesome service all the way around!!

darrien s.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/17/2019
Keenan 👍🏾
Good customer service

01/16/2019
Always treated like family
Anytime I need to bring my vehicles up to Solo it's always a great experience. Sometimes they can get me in really quickly sometimes I have to wait but that's normal for a thriving business. The front office staff is always friendly and knowledgeable, the techs always let me know what's going on with any potential issues and do a thorough job finishing their task. I always feel comfortable and at home at Solo. Thanks for the great work!

Jeff K.
Covington, GA
01/14/2019
Jeff 550i
As always I had a pleasant experience working with PJ. He was very helpful and informational. I will be using them for future 550i for performance upgrades and routine maintenance for my Passat. I'm sending my daughter to PJ as well for her Jetta.

GM
GEORGE M.
01/13/2019
Honest and straightforward
Great service! Very honest with their assessment. I will recommend them to everyone.

Meredith L.
Audi Q5
01/13/2019
Awesome!
Solo Motorsports has done it again. This was first time back to them in 3 years. I had gotten a new car so I was using my maintenance package at the dealership for a while. Those have run out so I called Solo to start doing the routine maintenance on my Audi Q5. I was so happy to learn that they're now doing tires as well. They are so knowledgable and are great at explaining things. I find them to be very trustworthy and fairly priced too. I highly recommend them!

CY
Candice Y.
Georgia
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Candice said the business was easy to deal with, and the service was good. The price was not as high as the Mercedes dealership' s price.

RA
Robert A.
Georgia
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees are good guys who provide him with good answers with the questions he has, and they never try and up sale him. The prices are fair and he appreciates the military discount.

HF
HOWARD F.
Norcross, GA
Audi S5
01/03/2019
audi
Solo Motorsports does a great job. Friendly and great service. Pricing has always been competitive. Accurate estimates of time it takes and costs of service. No big surprises at pickup. Big piece of mind to have confidence and go to place for auto repair.

CD
Corey D.
Riverdale, GA
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Corey said the customer service was great. He said the only issue was that the waiting was a little long and the waiting room was a bit cramped,

Jim S.
BMW M4
12/29/2018
Consistent excellence
The guys at Solo consistently provide excellent and timely care for my car. I’ve used Solo for a few years now and have always appreciated their desire to do the right thing. They’re good people.

Villa Rica, GA
BMW M3
12/13/2018
Always Appreciate Solo Motorsports
The staff at Solo do top-notch work. They are very knowledgeable and provide great customer service. This is my go-to shop for all-things-needed for my e46 M3. A highly reputable manufacturer of upgrades to OEM parts in another state even knew about them and spoke highly of them, so their reputation is known in the industry and goes beyond the state of Georgia. Highly recommended.

TL
TISH L.
12/09/2018
Running good as new
I have a 2005 X5 with 225k miles. These are the guys who have kept my car on the road. They've been working on my car for years...even before they moved to the Jimmy Carter location. I ditched the dealer for them. They've always been able to correctly diagnose my car problems and fix it to run like new! My mechanics for life!!!