NT
Nick t.
Athens, GA
06/14/2019
Excellent Service Every Time
Before i started going to Solo Motorsports, I went to the BMW dealership every time there was an issue with my vehicle. Solo motorsports fixes the problem for half the price of the dealership and gets it repaired much quicker. I was actually able to pick up my car after closing on an occasion because one of the guys stayed later than he needed to. Awesome service and I now come here every time there is an issue with my car.

Martin M.
Jaguar XF
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the business provided excellent service.

Martin M.
Jaguar XF
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Martin said the business provided excellent service.

Juan S.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Juan said the service provided by this business is pretty good.

KEN B.
Norcross, GA
06/08/2019
They our the real Deal
They care about you the customer..
They react and tell you what your issue is and will handle it with a fair price.

The best!

TL
Tony L.
Saint Petersburg, FL
Dodge Sprinter
06/05/2019
Professional service, quick turn around
I was traveling through and had a water pump fail on My RV. The team worked late to get me back on the road and even got the A/C working! I was blown away that strangers could treat someone like me so well and the price wasn't horrible either. WIN WIN.

ZS
Zach S.
Marietta, GA
BMW M5
06/04/2019
THEY WILL TREAT YOU LIKE FAMILY !!!!!!!
What a bunch of great guys !
They have the best interest for your car and will explain the importance of maintenance for your vehicle! Thxs solo motorsports for take no care of my M5

Jeff L.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Jeff said the staff had great customer service and he would like to thank them for that.

Jimmy S.
05/30/2019
They are the best
They are the biest and they do it all

RP
RICHARD P.
Lawrenceville, GA
05/29/2019
Air conditioner out and it's hot
I brought in my 2012 335i for AC service fully expecting to shell out a ton for new compressor. As it turns out it simply required a freon charge and I was good to go. Thank you Solo Motorsports for your courteous and honest work!

ZS
ZIZWE S.
05/27/2019
Always take care of my baby
Since the first time I dropped my BMW 550i off, well actually the first time I used them they came and picked her up from Downtown Atlanta. The crazy part is we spoke thru IG’s DM’s, we set up the pick and everything went smooth as butter. Since them they have been the ONLY ppl to touch her! PJ always takes good care of me, I even dropped her off on a Saturday and received a call that Monday without me having to call them! PJ recognized the car and knew who it belonged to! That’s customer service for to me! They always meet my deadline last as when I want my car back and the repairs are all warranted and no problems honoring it!!!

JJ
John J.
Grovetown, GA
Volkswagen Golf GTI
05/24/2019
Above and beyond
I was absolutely blown away by the customer service, and workmanship provided be the staff. They identified a faulty new part and replaced it asap. I live about 2.5 hours away and chose them out of bumd luck. I made the right choice and will choose to keep using them when ever possible. Big shout out to Pierre and JJ for taking such good care of my car and keeping me in the loop with everything going on.

David S.
05/23/2019
Solo Motorsports - Awesome!
Solo Motorsports is the unique place where passion, performance, expertise and quality come together. Highly recommend for European car repair and performance enhancement.

BK
BEN K.
Lawrenceville, GA
Audi S4
Motivated German Engineers
Awsome reasonable guys who know what they are talking about and know what they are doing. If you want your car taken care of right for a competitive price this is the place

Roswell, GA
05/23/2019
Pay attention to your customers
Asked for an oil change over the phone they said come in at 11am. Got there at 11 and it took them until 2pm to get my car done. I asked for a quote to get a warning light fix and they never addressed it. The fat white guy that sits in the front wasn't apologetic for the wait and barely acknowledged any customers that walked in. Pierre was nice he went out of his way to help me.

Jackie D.

KF
Kyle F.
Kingston, GA
Hands down the best
Amazing customer service and knowledge .

Darrien S.
Atlanta, GA
Keenan is always helpful

Junior W.
Porsche Panamera
05/16/2019
By far, the best German performance and service center
Solo motor sports is definitely the place for all your repairs.
Great and knowledgeable staff who will go above the norm to explain exactly what is going on with your vehicle and will have the service done not only in a timely manner but also very reasonable price.
Thanks to Boris and PJ who are just part of a great team that will always be there for you.
Overall a great experience.

CP
Cristian P.
Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Cristian said this business is the best thing that has happened to him. He also said the staff is friendly and knowledgeable.