BJ
Bruce J.
11/24/2019
The customer service was great from start to finish.
Johnathan and Cash was great and worked well as a team to work with whole purchasing my BMW.

Robert H.
11/22/2019
Fantastic as always
Customer service is outstanding. If you have a German (kraut) car don't go anywhere else.

Junior W.
Porsche Panamera
11/22/2019
The beat service, fair prices, work completed in a timely manner
Boris, PJ, Gino are just great guys.
The entire staff of Solo Motorsports are very knowledgeable guys who are dedicated to solving your car issues and getting your vehicle running right. I have used them numerous times and I'm very pleased.

AA
Angel A.
Tucker, GA
11/13/2019
Ángel alonso
Me encanto el lugar son muy profesionales y amables los recomiendo al 💯 %%...,,, I like the place they are very professional and friendly I recommend them 100 %%

Carl H.
Snellville, GA
Mercedes-Benz GLE
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Carl said every thing was fine at this business. He has dealt with them for quite a few years. He always gets superb service.

Thomas B.
Alpharetta, GA
Mercedes-Benz GT S AMG
11/10/2019
Awesome!
They got me scheduled right away and finished ahead of schedule. My car freaking flies now. Thanks guys.

LR
LINDA R.
Flint, MI
Land Rover Range Rover Sport
11/09/2019
Superb Reputation and Service
The Best auto shop I've experienced in 45 years of needing auto service. PJ is simply a God send!!!

AD
Aaron D.
Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Aaron said this business missed some details by not adjusting the air levels in the tires.

ROBIN M.
Madison, GA
11/08/2019
The guys at the Norcross shop always take great care of us! They are very knowledgeable.

Si H.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Si said that the service was good.

E
Ernie
Audi RS 5
11/01/2019
Impeccable Service with Top Notch Service
JJ & the service team at Solo Motorsports are truly a cut above the rest. The team takes an active interest in understanding your objectives, & is focused on selling you only what you need at affordable prices. They are driven by earning your trust and looking at the value of a long-term customer. This is in contrast to most other garages that sell you what you don't need.

On top of this, the work done is truly top quality.

You cannot go wrong with Solo Motorsports. I highly recommend this garage!!!

Lisa S.
Porsche Cayenne
10/30/2019
The best ever
This was the best experience I have ever had at any repair shop from the time you walk in you feel like family !!! I felt like a person not a wallet with a high end car !!! My rep was knowledgeable, friendly and helpful the pricing was outstanding!! I felt good swiping my card ! Oh the service was fast every other shop said 2-3 days for my repair they did it in hours !! If you go there you will see why , everyone is friendly employees are respectful to each other and they all work hard like worker bees .. you don’t see personal chatting .. not employees smoking taking 50 breaks these guys really are the best .. they so did extra work on my car at no charge I feel like wearing a banner I am so excited ... I have been screwed by so many shops and lost money being told my car needs x y z and they were wrong but now my car has a home and they will get all my business from now on

Roswell, GA
BMW 750Li
10/29/2019
BRAKES
The breaks were just done with warranty but they are still squeaking and car bounces on stop.
The service has always been great but now I’ll have to bring back again for breaks

Audi S5
10/26/2019
Knowledgeable, quick, fair price
Had an AWE exhaust and front/rear diffusers installed on my S5. Everything was great and done in a timely manner. The one issue, fitment of one of the diffusers, was explained before any work was done. Overall, would definitely recommend for all services for your Euro car.

LR

William R.
Decatur, GA
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/25/2019
Nice guys, good prices, and great service
I've had my car into Solo motorsports twice now and have been extremely pleased. For a recent major service, I called ahead to get a quote and a timeline for some work I wanted done. They got it done on schedule and under budget, and went the extra mile to stay late so I could collect my car despite my workday running long, and even put my car up on a lift for me so I could see the new parts. Have been extremely pleased with all of their service and my interactions with their staff, and will definitely be counting on them to help look after my car in the future.

KEN B.
Norcross, GA
10/22/2019
Dependable / solid operation with quality mechanics ...
My go to mechanics for my cars.
I know what to expect, they care about the customer
reliable, knowledgeable at a fair cost. Thanks

John S.
10/19/2019
Always great
Keenan does a great job!
Always professional, knows his cars!
Highly recommend Solo

CF
CJ F.
10/19/2019
BMW M4
My first time to Solo this location. I was happy with the work and will be bringing it by when I need service again. Thanks!

10/16/2019
Great Place to get a PPI
Solo Motorsports was great. They did a PPI on my BMW M4 from a dealership and found long term problems that would affect the engine. Because of the diagnosis, Solo Motorsports helped me saved a lot of money and headache. I would highly recommend for their services and their intelligence.