FR
fernando r.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/23/2019
Serpentine Belts
As usual the service of those guys are the best, fully recommend and the most important are the prices , very affordable

Fernando R

BO
Brandy O.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Brandy said the business's staff has outstanding customer service. They are prompt, courteous, friendly and professional.

CK
Cliff K.
Carrollton, GA
Porsche 911
03/15/2019
Excellent people and service
Everyone there is very friendly and knowledgeable. I want to thank each of them for their work on my car. I would recommend them to any enthusiast and for regular maintenance, too. THANKS again!!!!

Jeff K.
Covington, GA
03/15/2019
Great Team
I took my 550I in because it was getting to loud. They found a broken bolt on the downpipe. They repaired the pipe, and also took a close look to see what was causing my limp mode and check engine light that was coming on a few weeks after the tune. The issue was old plugs and a bad coil pack. As always they fixed my issue for a very reasonable price and my car is running great. They did advise my next need is to install high performance intake. THANKS PJ!!! Solo Motorsports has a great team of professionals.

RAPHAEL W.
Hampton, GA
Porsche Cayenne
03/10/2019
Love the friendly Customer Service
I love this place! All the guys are super friendly and very knowledgeable! The prices are definitely fair for the type vehicles they are maintenancing. I would never take my cars any where else.

David W.
Audi Q5
03/09/2019 Category: Service
David said the employees were cordial. They were professional. They provided good service.

YL
Yardley L.
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Yardley said the service was done pretty quickly. The work was at a fair price.

HR
hector r.
Powder Springs, GA
Volkswagen GTI
02/28/2019
Honesty and Professional
Dealer of car manufacturer couldn’t fix my car but solo fixed it in 2 days and ready to go

Justin P.
Ware Shoals, SC
Subaru WRX
02/25/2019
Awesome service
They did an awesome job on my car

BD
Brian D.
Stone Mountain, GA
Audi A8 L
02/22/2019
Great people
Quality service. Knowledgeable staff. Reasonable prices...Look forward to doing business in the future.

NB
Nana B.
Auburn, GA
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Nana said the guys were really good and nice. They let him know everything that was happening with his vehicle, but they still couldn't clear the ABS light. He stated he wished his vehicle was fixed.

MIKE G.
Audi RS 4
02/19/2019
Solo Motorsports made a difficult transaction super-smooth, I would not have my RS4 without them
I live in California but I found my dream car (Audi RS4) in Atlanta. I called PJ at Solo Motorsports and asked if he could do an inspection for me. From there on out it was fantastic, they found several small things that the previous owner agreed to fix. Solo verified the repairs and completed the last item (motor mounts). They then made it easy to get it on the transport truck. The whole time PJ could not have been nicer, he was always there when I had a question and communication was prompt and thorough. I trusted him with what felt to me like a major transaction and I would not hesitate to trust him again.

Christian S.
Mercedes-Benz CL-Class
02/14/2019
You guys are incredibly thorough craftsman
You guys are incredibly thorough craftsmanI am never disappointed

CK
Cliff K.
Carrollton, GA
Porsche 911
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Cliff said the business did a good job.

Jim M.
Duluth, GA
02/11/2019
Fast and fair priced service
Car had “gremlins” that other mechanics couldn’t get fixed but Solo found and fixed all of the problems the first time!

Christopher S.
Roswell, GA
02/05/2019
Front wind dam
First time customer. Went in to secure an appointment and to verify the installation of the trim kit I had purchased could be satisfactorily installed. One hour and thirty mins later my trim kit was on my S4 and ready to go for the amount quoted.

Install was perfect and I will be a customer for all my Audi needs. Can't recommend enough. Now if I can get a deal on rims...

PW
Paul W.
Norcross, GA
BMW M5
02/02/2019
The Best!
They were able to get my Sprinter van back on the road working in one day. Solo Motor Sports really takes care of you there and know what they are doing. I would never take my Sprinter Van or BMW M5 anywhere else. I am currently considering having another modification done to my M5,which is adding down pipes to get just the right amount of growl out of my exhaust. My M5 already has about 650 hp and with this modification I will jump to almost 700hp and also sound like a tiger is in my tank.

RAPHAEL W.
Hampton, GA
Porsche Cayenne
01/29/2019
Love the friendly Customer Service
I've been having some issues with my Porsche Cayenne and they all have worked so hard to figure it out. Pricing is great. You know what to expect when you purchase high value vehicles. Service is awesome as well as customer care. I give 10 stars

Jospeh L.
BMW ActiveHybrid 3
01/26/2019
Service was not bad
I like the service and the price was good but the extra stuff wasn’t as promised..they said they would give me a ride back after drop off..thinking I would have a ride back as promised but not in reality...after 30min they offered me for Uber so not horrible but not the best of the best neither.

AH
Alex H.
01/24/2019
Excellent shop.
I recently took my car to Solo Motorsports for the second time and as always they went above and beyond to help me out. The entire staff is extreamly knowledgeable and friendly no matter what kind of car you bring in. My service was completed in a timely manner, and I was called personally by the tech that worked on my car. He told me the details, and what to expect Maintenace wise in the next 3,000 miles.. I never felt pressured into additional services or things that were not necessary.

This is truly a 5 star shop in all aspects.