CN
Christine N.
Wilmington, NC
08/06/2019
Great people
Nothing is more upsetting then being from out of town (Wilmington, NC) and developing "truck noises" the day before you are suppose to head back home. Not knowing garages around here, My Sister-In-Law recommend Solomon's, based on their award for integrity in business. Well not only did they clear their schedule to look over our vehicle, and gave us an "all good" after putting it on a lift and checking for possible issues, but they didn't charge us anything for this service. This kind of professionalism and kindness is rare these days and truly touches my heart. I only wish they had a shop in Wilmington They earned their award and my respect. What great people, West Liberty is luck to have them in their community.

CN
Christine N.
Wilmington, NC
08/06/2019
Great People
Nothing is more upsetting then being from out of town (Wilmington, NC) and developing "truck noises" the day before you are suppose to head back home. Not knowing garages around here, My Sister-In-Law recommend Solomon's, based on their award for integrity in business. Well not only did they clear their schedule to look over our vehicle, and gave us an "all good" after putting it on a lift and checking for possible issues, but they didn't charge us anything for this service. This kind of professionalism and kindness is rare these days and truly touches my heart. I only wish they had a shop in Wilmington 😊 They earned their award and my respect. What great people, West Liberty is luck to have them in their community.

LC
Larry C.
Englewood, OH
12/19/2018
Dave Neer is an angel in disguise!
While approaching West Liberty at approximately 11:00 AM with 5 other passengers to attend a funeral, my automobile began shaking violently. I limped the other 5 passengers to the funeral home and returned to Solomon's garage at West Liberty. It was closed (as were all other garages in the area) but Dave Neer, its owner/operator, was temporarily present and upon learning that 6 people, including 2 handicapped on canes, were stranded with no transportation or housing, proceeded to electronically analyze the problem, call around the entire area for needed parts (which was everywhere unavailable) finding the parts only in Columbus and arranged for prompt delivery. Dave interrupted his personal afternoon plans for dinner with wife and park visit with minor children, to make sure my vehicle was timely repaired. He even delivered me back to the funeral home. Shortly before 7:00 PM we were enroute back to our homes. Dave Neer is truly an angel in disguise. LGC

JJ
JERRY and SHARON J.
MG MGB
05/25/2018
Friendly, helpful
Everyone listens. Options are given and I feel like I am a part of the process.

KW

LK
LINDA K.
04/25/2018
Can't Do Better Than Hometown
Dave Neer and his crew are awesome! Katie, Jackie and Amy provide great customer service. They are all there when you need them, they do great work, and Dave and Katie as the business owners are people of integrity. I trust them completely with the care and repair of my vehicle.

Bob H.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
04/15/2018
New Tire Installation
I ordered a new set of 4 General Tires from Solomon's Garage last Monday 4/9/18. They were in & installed Wed. 4/11/18. I asked that my snow tires be taken off (they are on a separate set of wheels), the best take-off tire installed as the spare, & the new tires mounted & balanced. They did an excellent job. Thanks David & Katie & your work crew!

JIM S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
04/14/2018
Vehicle Inspection
Very thorough inspection. Great communication.

AH
ANGIE H.
04/13/2018
Friendliness of the staff
I called for an appointment and they got me right in, the same day. They were very friendly and knowledgeable about my car.

Samuel and Diane H.
04/01/2018
Excellent customer service.
Friendly, knowledgeable staff. Prices comparable to other larger garages. Excellent customer service. Just plain old fashioned good service.

MIKE R.
Hyundai Azera
03/31/2018
Friday Appointment
Everyone was very pleasant and friendly. Technician and owner answered all my questions in a professional manner. I would definitely recommend Solomon's Garage.

BW
BRENDA W.
Chevrolet Cavalier
03/21/2018
They helped with the decision about the tires I wanted on my car. They informed me I also needed a front end alignment with new tires put on. That was very helpful and made a lot of sense.. I appreciated the knowledge they had. Thank You again for a job well done.

EL
Elbia L.
Ohio
GMC Terrain
03/19/2018 Category: Service
Elbia said the employees went above and beyond. They provided good service. Allen was great. She was satisfied with her service.

Dan B.
Jeep Cherokee
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Derrick. He said it is a great business and he is looking forward to going back.

KL
Kelsey L.
Zanesfield, OH
Ram 1500
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Kelsey said she would recommend this business for service.

Lee B.
Ohio
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Lee said he was happy with the service. However, he said the business was too expensive. They charged $500 to put in spark plugs.

DO
Donna O.
03/15/2018 Category: Service
Donna said she recommends this business for service.

TH
TRICIA H.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/14/2018
Superb customer service! My vehicle was well cared for and ready as promised.

Marsha M.
Urbana, OH
Mercedes-Benz 500SL
03/10/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said the business is very trustworthy and the staff are fine people.

Rob and Erin G.
De Graff, OH
03/08/2018
Katie and Dave are good honest people and take good care of us. The whole staff seems knowledgeable and work hard to service every need.