Donna S.
BMW 323i
08/01/2021
Fast service and repairs are done right
Fast and friendly service. I brought in my car I immediately had a serviceman come out assess the problem, they in turn got the right mechanic for my car type and replaced my radiator hose and put in new hydraulic struts in for my hood. Prices are surprisingly good. And although they had to send out to get a part for my car they were done in 1 hour.

RF

LINDA C.
West Covina, CA
Hyundai Accent
07/17/2021
Quick service and friendly atmosphere.
The only thing I didn't care for is I had a greasy foot print on the driver side front mat. This is the second time this has happened. Its very hard to clean the grease off.

RL
REYNARD L.
West Covina, CA
07/16/2021
Friendly, honest and personal service from Dave himself
I’ve been coming and will keep coming back to Sornoso Automotive for its friendly, honest and personal care. Dave himself takes care of all my family’s car needs. Excellent people, excellent service!

Glendora, CA
07/16/2021
Speed and accuracy!
Sornoso auto repair is very helpful and caring and Dave will answer all automotive questions. Mechanics like Dave are a rare gem to find.

BECKY h.
Nissan Sentra
07/14/2021
The service is great, I will be back
My experience was very nice and friendly, and the work on my car was done in 2 hours. I will go back for service that I need on my car. Thank you so much.

EA
elva a.
San Dimas, CA
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
07/14/2021
Customer service very good and prices very reasonable
Great service.will come back.

DEBRA C.
07/13/2021
New mechanic
We were recommended by a friend. We were very pleased with the service. Dave was awesome. We found our new mechanic.

TC
tanya c.
Dodge Durango
07/09/2021
excellent service
He took care of my issue right away and all. I can say is that he was a very honest mechanic which are hard to fine I’m happy with the service and I will go back again……

07/07/2021
Friendly, courteous service.
Owner was friendly, courteous. Work was done quickly and efficiently.

ALICIA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/06/2021
Fixed my ac
Went in on a Tuesday morning to fix my ac. They were able to take me in right away. Dave and the new employee working were both very friendly and made you feel comfortable. They called me shortly after to let me know the price which was quiet Affordable! My car was there for a couple of hours and the ac was so cold when I got my car back! Thank you so much for your prompt and very friendly service. I will definitely refer people and take my car here again when I need another service.

DANIELLE S.
06/29/2021
Quick Service
Dave and his team looked at my car right away and had me in and out super quick! Thank you for your fast service!

JJ
JOSE J.
06/22/2021
Very fast and nice service
First going there good service

DK
DAVID K.
Cadillac SRX
06/15/2021
Excellent work. David is the best.
David is very knowledgeable. He is able to diagnose any problem. Prices are fair.

JAN C.
Ford Expedition
06/08/2021
Always take care of my vehicles with fair prices and thorough service