robert m.
Ford Expedition EL
11/06/2019
Business Done Right!
I was Reffered to this place by family member. Going to a new place for anything can be very uneasy especially in the auto repair industry. With they be honest, affordable, reliable, etc?
This please was all the above and more. From my initial communication with the owner to the time i picked up my car I got goor service and more important a good vibe for the entire operation. I will be telling all me friends and family about this place.

EA
evanelina a.
Toyota Venza
10/26/2019
Very good service
I really like the service was efficient and they did a great job

JOHN W.
10/11/2019
Good service and friendly employes.
Soronso workers treated me like a family friend and l enjoyed my time at their service cente,r.

Azusa, CA
GMC Canyon
10/07/2019
U need a better internet

10/02/2019
Sornoso Automotive
Got a smog check at Sornoso Automotive and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Great service!

09/30/2019
The rep informed me what to expect and the ETA was accurate.

NK
Nicole K.
Chevrolet Spark
09/26/2019
Quick , honest service
Very nice and courteous guys

BW
barrett w.
Lincoln MKX
09/24/2019
Excellent customer service
The service was great and the price was reasonable.

jan C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/18/2019
Great place
They were fast efficient and an excellent price!

NP
norman p.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/16/2019
Quick and painless
I was press foe time and the staff took care of vehicle quickly and professionally.
It was easy on my wallet and good communication, Thank You.

TR
tom r.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/14/2019
Customer Service
Sornoso Automotive has gained a new customer.

AC
angel c.
Chevrolet Forward Control Chassis
09/08/2019
Good customer service
They took good care of my RV . They explain everything to me .

Baldwin Park, CA

nunez i.
Nissan Versa Note
09/07/2019
SERVICE!
Service was outstanding! Repair costs were amazing. Thank you, I found my mechanic! Just a slight misap, my coupon wasn't credited. Maybe I can use it on my next visit??

LAURIE B.
Victorville, CA
Kia Sportage
08/28/2019
Kia service great
I needed a mechanic after I divorced mine. Sornosa had provided excellent service for my mother and sister so it was easy to choose them. They are courteous, timely and honest . What more can you ask for