marko c.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/18/2019
It was in and out. That simple. Nothing to doubt about. Paid for their service and drove off back to life..
I stopped by on a Saturday morning for a brake and light inspection but their certified technician was only available Monday through Friday. They unselfishly recommended another nearby shop that has certified technicians but I returned on the following Monday and had my vehicle inspected. Only took 1hr waiting time. Had a few interesting conversations at the front desk while I waited. Also went to the neighbor gasoline station for a soft drink. Honest services here at this autoshop. *Thank you Sornoso's and thank you for your time to read this review.

Nissan Sentra
08/15/2019
Very good work
They are reasonable and do good work this is my new mechanic

08/06/2019
Maintenance was a breeze
Brought my Honda CRV a routine maintenance checkup without an appointment and they took me right away, I was in and out in 20 minutes! Thank you!

08/05/2019
The quality of the service done to my car
There mechanics are honest tell you the trouble that’s wrong with your car and recommend you

HY
HENRY Y.
07/23/2019
Good Work Done
The staff was very professional and honest. I had their suggestions check out by my own mechanic. And their suggestions were honest and to the point. Very honest establishment.

Debbie M.
Azusa, CA
Honda Element
06/20/2019
Reasonable and reliable
I met Dave, the owner, at Ed's Auto Parts (also a 5☆establishment) where I was trying to figure out what parts I needed for my car to pass smog. Dave said the only real way to know for sure was to smoke test it and if I wanted to bring it to his shop he would give me a fair price to diagnose my problem. I asked the guys at Ed's if he was reliable and they said yes, so I went for the smoke test. They were able to find the problem with my car and told me what parts I needed without trying to sell me further services. I was impressed by the fact that they weren't trying to pressure me with a service pitch so I asked how much they would charge me to do the installation if I brought the parts to them. I was given an extremely good quote, so I have scheduled the work to be done. (Just waiting for parts)
In an ever increasing world of shady mechanics, I feel Sornoso Auto Repair is one of the few honest businesses left. I strongly recommend them to anyone.

Ford Police Interceptor
06/14/2019
Dependable Shop
This shop has the fairest prices in town! We are thankful for their excellent service. We highly recommend them.

Joy H.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Joy said she had to go to this business three times within two weeks.

TP
Tage P.
San Dimas, CA
INFINITI QX56
05/30/2019
Speedy and Friendly Service!
Went in to get a synthetic oil and filter change for my Infinity QX. The service was very honest, friendly, helpful, and speedy - everything a busy person on a tight time schedule would hope for! I’m a Sornoso’s customer for life!

BTW, the $3.99 Pizza joint across the road is a GREAT place to grab a bite to eat while your vehicle is getting repaired!

BR
Beatriz R.
La Puente, CA
Nissan Sentra
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Beatriz said her experience was good and fast. This was her first time there.

05/24/2019
Speedy Service
This is the second time we’ve taken our 2015 Honda CRV to Sornoso’s- the first time was for an oil change and new windshield wipers, the second time was for a tuneup; both times we were in and out. We definitely recommend this shop!

ROGER H.
05/19/2019
He honors his work an gives it to you straight
He does great service an stands by his work honest very honest.

KG
KENNETH G.
San Dimas, CA
05/18/2019
Auto repair
This place is very honest not the cheapest place in town but you know what they do is right and in a very timely manner I have recommended several of my friends to use them and they were quite pleased

BK
Bob K.
Mercury Mountaineer
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Bob said the service at this business was prompt, it was efficient and the staff got the job done. It was excellent, he was out in 15 minutes. He says thanks for the service.

LT
Luis T.
Nissan Versa
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Luis said the service was good.

RK
Reymen K.
Cadillac DeVille
04/10/2019 Category: Service
Reymen said this business did great on his vehicle.

Mattew C.
Azusa, CA
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Mattew said the business is awesome and they serviced his vehicle in less than an hour. He also said he was charged less than half of what other businesses quoted him.

HM
Henry M.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Henry said the staff don't beat around the bush. They did what he needed and they didn't try and add any extra repairs. The prices were reasonable and they are honest people. He wanted to mention that this business is good with setting its time frames, if they say it will be done in an hour, it always is.

BC
Bryan C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the staff did what they said they would do and they did it quick. He also stated that they are very happy with the business.

PK
Patti K.
Toyota Yaris
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Patti said she likes going to the business, she always has a good experience. She has used the facility for years, and receives great service and is treated well. She enjoys the visits, the staff are wonderful, and nice.