LC
West Covina, CA
Hyundai Accent
11/27/2020
Fast oil changes
The service is great but I have 1 thing that I didnt like is who ever changed my oil needs to put a paper mat down when he gets in the car. I have grease marks on my mat from his shoes. Other than that I am satisfied with the service.

RK
Ramesh K.
11/24/2020 Category: Service
Ramesh said he would recommend the business.

JJ
juanita j.
San Dimas, CA
Chevrolet Cobalt
11/19/2020
The work is always excellent.
The work is always excellent. Such a honest place

HR
Hiram R.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Hiram said they always do what they say, and it always works out. They are very friendly, helpful, courteous and efficient.

VA
Vidriala A.
Jeep Patriot
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Gabriella. She said this business did the job promptly and everything. The service was good.

CAROL C.
Ontario, CA
Nissan Maxima
11/04/2020
service
excellent service as always......

GR

Victorville, CA
Kia Sportage
10/28/2020
Kia service great
I like that Dave gives me a list if things that need to be done now or soon or sometime. Their service is fast efficient. I have been going there for years an highly recommend them

RA
Robert A.
Baldwin Park, CA
10/28/2020
Excellence
Great prices, outstanding excellent job and very friendly.

MARIO C.
10/07/2020
Friendly fast service
The owner was very pleasant to talk to there’s service was excellent I would recommend this to all my friends.

robert m.
Ford Expedition EL
11/06/2019
Business Done Right!
I was Reffered to this place by family member. Going to a new place for anything can be very uneasy especially in the auto repair industry. With they be honest, affordable, reliable, etc?
This please was all the above and more. From my initial communication with the owner to the time i picked up my car I got goor service and more important a good vibe for the entire operation. I will be telling all me friends and family about this place.

EA
evanelina a.
West Covina, CA
Toyota Venza
10/26/2019
Very good service
I really like the service was efficient and they did a great job

JOHN W.
10/11/2019
Good service and friendly employes.
Soronso workers treated me like a family friend and l enjoyed my time at their service cente,r.

Azusa, CA
GMC Canyon
10/07/2019
U need a better internet

10/02/2019
Sornoso Automotive
Got a smog check at Sornoso Automotive and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Great service!