Latest Review about 1 month ago

robert m.
Ford Expedition EL
11/06/2019
Business Done Right!
I was Reffered to this place by family member. Going to a new place for anything can be very uneasy especially in the auto repair industry. With they be honest, affordable, reliable, etc?
This please was all the above and more. From my initial communication with the owner to the time i picked up my car I got goor service and more important a good vibe for the entire operation. I will be telling all me friends and family about this place.

EA
evanelina a.
Toyota Venza
10/26/2019
Very good service
I really like the service was efficient and they did a great job

JOHN W.
10/11/2019
Good service and friendly employes.
Soronso workers treated me like a family friend and l enjoyed my time at their service cente,r.

Azusa, CA
GMC Canyon
10/07/2019
U need a better internet

10/02/2019
Sornoso Automotive
Got a smog check at Sornoso Automotive and was in and out in less than 30 minutes. Great service!

09/30/2019
The rep informed me what to expect and the ETA was accurate.

NK
Nicole K.
Chevrolet Spark
09/26/2019
Quick , honest service
Very nice and courteous guys

BW
barrett w.
Lincoln MKX
09/24/2019
Excellent customer service
The service was great and the price was reasonable.

jan C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
09/18/2019
Great place
They were fast efficient and an excellent price!

NP
norman p.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
09/16/2019
Quick and painless
I was press foe time and the staff took care of vehicle quickly and professionally.
It was easy on my wallet and good communication, Thank You.

TR
tom r.
Mercury Grand Marquis
09/14/2019
Customer Service
Sornoso Automotive has gained a new customer.

AC
angel c.
Chevrolet Forward Control Chassis
09/08/2019
Good customer service
They took good care of my RV . They explain everything to me .

Baldwin Park, CA

nunez i.
Nissan Versa Note
09/07/2019
SERVICE!
Service was outstanding! Repair costs were amazing. Thank you, I found my mechanic! Just a slight misap, my coupon wasn't credited. Maybe I can use it on my next visit?😊

LAURIE B.
Victorville, CA
Kia Sportage
08/28/2019
Kia service great
I needed a mechanic after I divorced mine. Sornosa had provided excellent service for my mother and sister so it was easy to choose them. They are courteous, timely and honest . What more can you ask for

KEITH S.
08/26/2019
The new manager is very good with excellent people skills and he follows instructions very well. He is an asset to the company.

andrew m.
Glendora, CA
08/22/2019
Great service honest and friendly

marko c.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
08/18/2019
It was in and out. That simple. Nothing to doubt about. Paid for their service and drove off back to life..
I stopped by on a Saturday morning for a brake and light inspection but their certified technician was only available Monday through Friday. They unselfishly recommended another nearby shop that has certified technicians but I returned on the following Monday and had my vehicle inspected. Only took 1hr waiting time. Had a few interesting conversations at the front desk while I waited. Also went to the neighbor gasoline station for a soft drink. Honest services here at this autoshop. *Thank you Sornoso's and thank you for your time to read this review.

Nissan Sentra
08/15/2019
Very good work
They are reasonable and do good work this is my new mechanic

AE
araceli e.
08/06/2019
Maintenance was a breeze
Brought my Honda CRV a routine maintenance checkup without an appointment and they took me right away, I was in and out in 20 minutes! Thank you!