PF
Patricia f.
Baldwin Park, CA
04/09/2021
Excellent customer service!
Fair price. Dependable. Polite and caring.

KR
KAREN R.
04/08/2021
Very efficient and thorough
I’ve gone to Sornoso’s for years. I go for all kinds of repairs, not just my engine and transmission and oil changes. They are friendly and willing to do the repairs right away. I’ve never had to wait long.

TG
Tony G.
Fullerton, CA
04/02/2021
Great job
Good work and quick quality work.

Mazda CX-5
03/30/2021
So helpful
Took my car to 3 different mechanics for a sound the brakes were making, wasn’t until I brought it here that they fixed it. Kevin was awesome, thorough, communicative and kind.

MARTHA W.
Chevrolet Cruze Limited
03/24/2021
The owner Dave is a awesome guy man of GOD
I love this place nice people great prices ❤️❤️

RV
ruben v.
La Puente, CA
03/23/2021
I was greeted as soon as I got out of my car
Awesome place took care of me right away didn't wait too long for a brake and lamp inspection great place

Richard M.
Nissan 300ZX
03/22/2021
Tune up
My initial contact with the place was very pleasant and friendly, the tune up was fast and treated with respect and I felt comfortable being there. Would definitely take my business there any time

PK
PATTI K.
Toyota Yaris
03/17/2021
Awesome prices,good people who always treat u with respect. I get all my auto services satisfied.

GM
GLADIS M.
La Verne, CA
Kia Forte
03/16/2021
Honesty and prices
Honesty Fast service and less expensive than the dealership.

DK
David K.
03/16/2021
Best Auto Mechanic in Los Angeles County
I have taken several cars/trucks to Sornoso Automotive Repair for the last 15 or so years, and they are top notch. They have expert mechanics and the equipment to do anything. The last vehicle I brought into their shop was a 2003 jeep that I was going to ship to a family member in Tennessee and they got right on it and fixed a few things, making it run like new. Dave the owner is a very honest guy, and will tell you up front the cost of the repair and it's always better than any where else, trust me. If you need any kind of service and want it done right and fair, see Dave at Sornoso's, he will take care of you.

PR
PORTIA R.
Kia Sorento
03/13/2021
Always good service in Friendly faces

BRIAN H.
Glendora, CA
Dodge Dakota
03/12/2021
No need to go anywhere else
Everyone was extremely helpful and patient... fantastic customer service... I be taking all of my vehicles to them moving forward...

MJ
Martin j.
03/08/2021
Their honesty on cost repairs
There awesome great service 🙂

ROGER H.
03/08/2021
Car repair
I was very satisfied for a Friday BROTHA

GS
Gene S.
02/26/2021 Category: Service
Gene said the business was prompt and they did a good job.