ME
Mark E.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Good service at a high cost
People are nice and service timely, but add on costs above standard maintenance steps come with huge labor costs whether incurred or not.

Lisa B.
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Need to make sure parts are in before appt
Very disappointed! Need to bring vehicle in again. Another day of not having my car.
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 05/18/2019

I apologize for the inconvenience. In the past three years we have had three different ownerships, but the service staff has remained. If you allow to me I would like to help remedy the situation. We truly value your feedback and business.

EH
Eric H.
Watsonville, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/16/2019 Category: Service
First service
S County Hyundai of Gilroy first service pleasant and painless. Disappointed that I already have to have door trims replaced because of poor manufacturing and QA practices Hyundai plant.

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. I hope the disappointment in the QA practices from the manufacture didn't prevent you from giving us better score.

2003 Hyundai Sonata
05/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff was helpful, organized and friendly.

Thank you for the kind words and excellent score.

Anthony M.
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have your car serviced
Everybody is very friendly
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 05/10/2019

Thanks for the kind words and the excellent survey

James S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Read below thanks
Mike was very helpful and went over everything from service .it very nice to walk in for service and some body to great you it make you feel at home thanks for the great service Mike
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 05/07/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

OA
Ofelia A.
Los Banos, CA
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Good service and they get the job done as they say no problems also will be having my tires install of course I bought them through Hyundai
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/29/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Performed schedule service as expected in a timely manner.
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/26/2019

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. I apologize if we didn't go over the service results. Looks straight forward, oil and filter change, tire rotation, set tire pressure and top off fluids. I will review your survey with my staff, so we can do a better service next visit.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Sonata plug in hybrid
The dealer provided excellent service, and took care of all warranty work as promised.
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/25/2019

Hello,

Thanks for filling out the survey. If there is anything we can do in the future to provide a better service experience, please let me know.

GR
Gary R.
2019 Hyundai Veloster
04/22/2019 Category: Service
5 Star Service
Fast service, great customer support, and friendly people
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/22/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated.

jyniguez@southcountyhyundai.com
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/23/2019

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Not going back
I would rather drive to San Jose then bring my car back to this dealership which is a big disappointment.

Hello,

I apologize for the radio station being changed and A/C being left on and will speak with my entire staff. Based on your Service Contract and the general recommendation, it was suggested to change the filters on the next service. If it is your request to replace them sooner, please feel free to respond and I will expedite your request. I do appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our customer service.

AP
Alejandra P.
Watsonville, CA
04/21/2019 Category: Service
New ownership
The new service team has provided great customer service so far. They are courteous , friendly and take into consideration the customer needs and questions. Hope it continues this way.

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I was very impressed with the customer service I received at South County Hyundai of Gilroy. The gentleman who checked me in and out was more than accommodating for the recall that I brought my car in for.

Your kind words are much appreciated.

San Juan Bautista, CA
Good work

2011 Hyundai Genesis
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly
Went for a problem with the driver seat not working and it got fixed in a timely manner
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/17/2019

Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. If there is anything we can do in the future to improve your Service Experience please let us know.

Christine W.
Campbell, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Manager made a really stressful experience a little less stressful
I purchased a 2019 Ioniq and 3 days later realized that my headlights were turning off when I used my signal light. I took it back to the dealer/service and they had to keep it for over 3 weeks because they were having issues getting the part. It was a super stressful time for me because I just bought this new car and I couldn't drive it due to safety issues. My experience with the case manager was awful because there was no sense of urgency to reassure me that things would be taken care of. I was a new car buyer, I would have expected a little more concern.

James, however, the service manager, was wonderful during this time. He escalated the issue to get the part sooner and kept in constant contact with me. Without him I would have felt lost since it was so hard to reach the case manager and she really didn't seem to understand how stressful it is for someone to make a big purchase like this only to have it in the shop with no end in sight.
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/12/2019

Your kind words are much appreciated. I hope your experience since has been everything you had hoped it would be when you made the purchase.

JO
John O.
Salinas, CA
04/09/2019 Category: Service
THE EMPLOYEES
LOVE THIS PLACE THE STAFF IS GREAT AND VERY HELPFUL AND VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ON THE HYUNDAI PRODUCT AND WILL MOST DEFIANTLY RECOMMEND THIS DEALERSHIP AND SERVICE DEPT TO MY FRIENDS FAMILY AND BUSINESS ASSOCIATES THANKS GUYS
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/10/2019

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

04/08/2019 Category: Service
Commitment
Based on an unfortunate incident at the dealership turnover, you honored your commitment for a free oil change on my wife's Sonata.
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/09/2019

I'm so glad we were able to accomidate you. And keep you coming back.

LP
Lewis P.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
The service I received was excellent. Thanks to Jim and Mike from service, along with the person in parts.
JIMMY Y., Service Manager from South County Hyundai Of Gilroy responded on 04/08/2019

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership

2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Dependable and honest

Thanks for the kind words and the 5 stars.