Overall Rating 4.4883723/5Overall Rating 4.4883723/5Overall Rating 4.4883723/5Overall Rating 4.4883723/5rating 4.4883723
Overall Rating 1.9047626/5rating 1.9047626rating 1.9047626rating 1.9047626rating 1.9047626

EJ
Edward J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The personnel and the service. They work very hard to get things done as quickly as possible.
Always pleasant, if they don't know they will get the right answer ASAP
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Yes they do. Thank you for your feedback.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Gets the job done. Watch out for scams.
It’s a dealership. Every time I come in for an issue, there is an aggressive up sell (last time, Jacob Gonzalez tried to sell me on their higher tier of maintanence services by hiding the rest of the brochure. I had to pull it out of his hands and turn the panel to see the other options). They get the job done but it’s pretty clear the service advisors work on commission and they aren’t looking to do right by you unless you really question everything they say. They also don’t warranty their work (if you need to come back the same week for the same problem that wasn’t properly fixed, they will threaten to charge you labor again unless you make a fuss, which you should). I am sure the actual work is good, but I would get a second opinion from an outside mechanic before doing anything expensive here.
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your feedback. Once again I would like to apologize for the way that the tire warranty works. I understand that you just purchased the tires this week or so. That’s why I took care of your labor charge. Also, I wish you would have told me about what happened with Jacob. I would have address it today. I assure you that on Monday I will address it with him. That is not my policy nor South Loop Hyundia way of treating customer. I have a easy sale process and I expect my team to follow. I apologize that Jacob failed to deliver and follow my process.

Joseph R.
Sugar Land, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
The Personnel
Armando, Ben and Aubrey are the BOMB!!! Great people to work with!

You're AWESOME. Thank you

DN
Delia N.
Stafford, TX
Armando Pena - service
Excellent customer service. very friendly.. always smiling.. love to see you again Armando Pena for my next service.
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Johanna S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Problem turned into a solution
Felt better to have the service manager Mr.Aubrey take care of a miscommunication issue. Things happen, mistakes do too, but it’s about how people deal with it that matters. He took the time, patience, I am thankful for his understanding. Most importantly for making sure every customer is treated with care as well as the rest of his team. Thank you again SouthLoop Hyundai !

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Ask before you let your keys go.
Service is good, communication isn’t. Second time I am told a price and end up leaving paying even more. I trust too much, too easy.

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the misunderstanding again. I spoke with you yesterday and I was under the understanding that you understood. Please let me know how I can help?

acook@southloophyundai.com

Please tell us how well the Service Manager handled your concern and are you 100% satisfied. Please rate his problem resolution skills.

Good for service
Fast and straightforward service process. Very efficient.

Thank you for your feedback.

SL
Stella L.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly personnel working here.
I come Far East side of Houston and it’s only because how friendly people are at this location. They are always respectful to me.

Thank you for your feedback and your business. I appreciate the opportunity that you give us. Thank you.

PB
Phillip B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
impeccable Customer Service
Ben went above and beyond to deliver information and services. He was honest, clear and fast. His friendliness and attentiveness will ensure I come back to work with him again. I truly feel I can trust him.

Thank you for your feedback and your business.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great fast service
Kind staff, nice and fast service!

FL
Farrell L.
Pearland, TX
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Overall the service here is good. They dropped the ball on my visit before this one, but they made up for it. I appreciate their commitment to quality service.
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback and the opportunity to a second chance.

Prompt,caring,informative service

Thank you for your feedback.

FM
Fred M.
Lewisville, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Ben Hoang went beyond the call of duty. He detailed my daughter's car inside and out to suprise her!!!! His communication with me(mom) was outstanding!
I will definitely refer your dealership to friends because of the outstanding service and communication from Ben Hoang and the fast service!!

Nothing like a big WOW. Thank you for your feedback.

Debra M.
Fresno, TX
Always a good job!!!!!
Coming to South Loop Hyundai is like see old friends. My advisor Craig is ready when I arrive with a smile. The tech who work on my car is very timely. By the time I pour some coffee and start to enjoy it, my car is ready.

Our house is your house. Thank you for your feedback.

PT
Pamela T.
Great Customer Service
Normally Craig helps me and he is always great but I was helped by another gentleman this time and I had just got off work and was tired but his personable attitude made my day better! Thanks Service Team, you rock! Oh and my car was so clean I didn't even realize it was mines!!!!!

Awesome, Thank you for your uplifting feedback.

Jihyun S.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always Good
Hyundai service center is always good and people who work there provide good service.

LR
Lorraine R.
La Marque, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
Best Dealership and Service Department in Houston
The crew at South Loop Hyundai aims to please!

Yes we do. Thank you for your feedback.

11,250 mile service
Had a service appointment; was in and out; only complaints (minor): no snacks and chairs along the counter top (opposite side of where the refreshments are) are too short for the height of the counter top.

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into your concerns.

TK
Tim K.
Good people
Good people, however expect a long wait even on an off day (3+hours) just for an oil change. I assume they put cars through thorough testing before handing your car back that’s why it takes so long.

Thank you for your feedback. I would like to apologize for the delay in getting your vehicle ready. I’m working on hiring more lube technician.

QC
Quatomonique C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
THE RESPECT FROM THE EMPLOYEES
WONDERFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Aubrey C., Parts and Service Director from South Loop Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Michael C.
Pearland, TX
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Ben is very helpful. He helped me when my car unexpectedly died and I didn’t or couldn’t reach the right parties . He also was helpful in making sure that I was taken care of while the car was being repaired. Great guy!!!!

Yes he is. Thank you for your feedback.