Overall Rating 4.4222224/5Overall Rating 4.4222224/5Overall Rating 4.4222224/5Overall Rating 4.4222224/5rating 4.4222224
Overall Rating 1.9090884/5rating 1.9090884rating 1.9090884rating 1.9090884rating 1.9090884

Jose A.

Abel V.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Professional and Friendly
I'm going to be honest, all I wanted to get done on Monday was my maintenence for the car and hopefully ride off with new wheels. In life there are hurdles, your tires may be out of stock, you forgot your insurance card or something else. When faced with these hurdles you need somebody by your side to assure you everything is going to be okay. The service associate, Daniel was very helpful patient and understanding. When he discovered my new front tires had to be ordered in, he offered me an Uber to get where I needed to but I insisted on waiting. When he knew the job would not be complete Monday, he went out of his way to get me a loaner car for me to get home. This proved to me that great customer service and good people do still exist. So thanks Daniel!

AL
Ana L.
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/12/2018 Category: Service
good service
Everything went smoothly and fast, my appointment was at 7:45 am and at 10 am they call me to let me know my car was ready!

GM
Gracie M.
Missouri City, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Will be back again
Thank you for always taking good care of my car and the car wash is always an appreciate perk!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Co

Martin G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Always dependable
Quick work and great service

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Mechanics
I love Hyundai but I do feel their is a lack of communication on parts that may be in danger sooner than versus later. The customer service is great but I don’t trust the mechanics all the way.

EH

AT
Alyssia T.
Sugar Land, TX
Customer service
Jessica is so friendly and provided me with an appropriate estimated time that my vehicle would be done with service. I definently recommend anyome who doesnt know much about their vehicle to ask jessica to help you out.

KL
Kursal L.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Service!

12/07/2018 Category: Service
Perfect Service
Mr Armando was always making sure I knew about everything that was being done to car. Any progress that was made to my car, he would call me to inform me and explain to where I understood. Never stressed about my car because he kept me up to date even when I wasn’t thinking about my car. Excellent service because of that guy

RL
Robert L.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
Julius was very accommodating and very professional. He was attentive and made sure we were satisfied. Very glad he is our service person for our maintenance. Thanks

MJ
Micheal J.
Humble, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Thorough and friendly service
Just had some regular scheduled maintenance performed on my Genesis. Javier was a great help and provided excellent service. When I came to pick up my vehicle he informed me about a defective part that was discovered and assured me it was covered under warranty. I expected to wait up to two weeks for the part to be ordered and delivered, but I was pleasantly surprised when Javier called me the next morning to inform me that the part had already arrived! I brought my Genesis over that afternoon. Javier ordered and paid for my Uber to and from work while my vehicle was quickly repaired. South Loop is the best Hyundai dealership of the three I have visited in the Houston area so far.

TA
Thomas A.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
Javier, one of the customer service associates, was very friendly and assisted me with my car maintenance appointment. He explained everything to me and was helpful in all aspects. I would work with Javier again and he should be commended for his efforts for his customers.

Tucson - serivce
Quick check in process. They had my vehicle ready in the time quoted, and washed / vacuumed. Would recommend.

TH
Trevoir H.
Another 3 Hour Wait for an oil change
Termination of my lease can't come soon enough. Counting the months.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

I apologize for the excessive wait time. We are currently in the process of restructuring our operations. Thank you for your time.

CV
Chad V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service experience
From the moment I walked in to picking up my vehicle, the team at South Loop Hyundai made me feel welcome and was attentive to my needs. They are awesome.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Thank you for your business.

Okay Service Experience
Dropping off my vehicle for its first service was pleasant; however, picking it up was not. The service rep was rude and brushed me off to the cashier and the cashier was not friendly. Also, they could not locate my keys right away.
BENJAMIN C H., Service Manager from South Loop Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

I apologize for the cold delivery. Thank you for your time. This will addressed at once.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
Tail Light Replaced Same Day
Thanks for replacing my car's tail light on the same day and providing a service coupon for a general inspection plus oil change at the same time.

Our pleasure!