CD
CAT D.
Mazda CX-9
09/05/2020
Honest, fair, and friendly. I’m happy I found this place.

DENNIS A B.
Great service, expertise
Courteous, fairly priced, never a go back, local business

MARIO A D.
Honest and reliable .
I brought in the car very last minute with a power steering leak. They were able to squeeze my repair into a very busy schedule on a Friday because they knew I needed the car for a long drive to drop my son at College. Thank you for a great job!

CHRISTOPH J M.
Volkswagen CC
08/04/2020
Perfect from start to finish
Darren at S.O. Friendly was recommended to me by a friend - and wow! Darren was kind, attentive, honest, knowledgeable, communicative, quick and VERY fairly priced - oh, and he did a great job getting my daughter’s first car completely up to speed. (Pun intended!) I couldn’t have asked for a better experience. For any and all future needs, we wouldn’t go anywhere else. A+ all around.

ES
ELISE L S.
Springfield, NJ
Nissan Murano
08/04/2020
Great, Honest Car Care
A friend recommended S.O. Friendly Service to me years ago & I've sent many others to Darren & Frank since then. Their work is excellent. They always explain my repair options & give honest, reliable advice on the timing of maintenance issues. Even though I've moved away, I still bring my car back to them. The savings to my car & my wallet are worth it.

JOSEPH K.
08/03/2020
Price and serice
I recommend S.O Friendly to everyone
Try them you have nothing to lose but everything to gain

JOE ALWAYS A PLEASURE TO SEE YOU AND SERVICE YOUR CAR

MARGUERIT S.
07/31/2020
South Orange Friendly Service
Mechanics are. honest and provides excellent service

MARGUERIT HAPPY TO KEEP YOUR CAR TRAVELING DOWN THE ROAD

EH
EDDIE H.
East Orange, NJ
Buick Enclave
07/31/2020
Get job done right away. Up front about everything
Great place to bring your car to get it back up and running, Friendly mechanic tell you the best possible solution to fix your vehicle. Communicate with customer.
Frank F. from South Orange Friendly Service responded on 08/04/2020

ED, GREAT TO SEE YOU AND YOUR WIFE, HAPPY WE COULD FIND THE MOST COST EFFECTIVE WAY TO GET YOUR CAR UP N RUNNING

LESLIE B M.
Springfield, NJ
Pontiac G6
07/30/2020
Honest, skilled, expert diagnosticians
I am in the car business. I am in dealerships sales and service departments. I have owned expensive imports and 15 year-old domestics. I have tried most repair shops in the maple wood south orange area. I will go nowhere other than south orange friendly

LESLIE, HAPPYY TO HELP AS ALWAYS, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS

GL
Gloria L.
Honda Accord Sedan
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Lee. He said the service he got from this business did not work.
Frank F. from South Orange Friendly Service responded on 08/04/2020

LEE GOOD MORNING,  AS PER OUR CONVERSATION WE LIKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO REVISIT YOUR VEHICLES AIR CONDITIONING CONCERNS PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN YOU ARE AVAILABLE TO DROP OFF TO US.

DARIN

Livingston, NJ
Honda Civic Cpe
07/24/2020
Service is fast, friendly and trustworthy
I trust these guys to tell me what’s wrong with my car and to get repairs done in a timely manner. Great experiences so far!

CHRIS C.
Millburn, NJ
07/17/2020
Darren has been taking care of my car and my family's cars for years now. He's honest and does a great job.

LT
LOLITA V T.
Acura MDX
07/17/2020
Darin’s the Best
I’ve been with Darin since South Orange, my favorite mechanic and good person, you won’t be disappointed👍🏽😜🤪🤗🥰

VS
VINNIE S.
Florham Park, NJ
Acura RDX
07/13/2020
I have always trusted SOFS with all my vehicle repairs. They are accommodating, knowledgeable, honest, and extremely fair on pricing. Don’t go anywhere else!

JN
JOHN N.
07/09/2020
Regular checkup/oil change
Timely and unfailingly courteous service