Overall Rating 4.4893649/5Overall Rating 4.4893649/5Overall Rating 4.4893649/5Overall Rating 4.4893649/5rating 4.4893649
Overall Rating 1.8723362/5rating 1.8723362rating 1.8723362rating 1.8723362rating 1.8723362

Melissa L.
Bastrop, TX
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Patricia at South Point Hyundia makes getting my car service very easy. They even sent me a video of the technician going over the car. Which I liked that personal touch. Thank you Patricia for a great service experience.

SL
Sheryl L.
02/17/2019 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I have now owned 4 Hyundai's. South Point Hyundai has been amazing to work with in every situation. The service department took care of me very quickly and promptly when bringing my car in for alignment issue a month after I purchased it. I would recommend this make of car and this dealership to everyone!

TH
Thomas H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/16/2019 Category: Service
PATRICIA does a great job for service.

TH
Thomas H.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/16/2019 Category: Service
PATRICIA does a great job with service.

02/16/2019 Category: Service
Quick service for people with busy schedules
l was a walk in during late afternoon.
Rep checked me in and service was prompt. l also liked receiving the video of the service.

John G.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Good communication
Good communication of the technician's analysis via a video. But the suggested fix in this case did not fix the problem. Will need to bring the vehicle in for another try.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Dear Mr. G,
Thank you for your review.  I am sorry that we didn't get it right.  Let's see what we can do.

Giddings, TX
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication but pretty decent service
Poor communication in scheduling yet good service on the vehicle once I was able to get it in.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  We will work on our communication.  Thank you for coming!

WP
William P.
Personalized care
Completely satisfied Director of service came by and explained all work, recall, etc

Dear Mr. P,
Thank you for your review.  You are very kind.  It was my pleasure meeting you!

BW
Beverly W.
Generally, good people.
People

Dear Ms. W,
Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business!

GS
Geza S.
Kingsland, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Patricia went above and beyond, to help me with the safety recall. She is truly a great asset to your service dept.
She gave 110 % to make the repairs happen. Help me with my time , working nights to get job done.
Thank you for the outstanding service.

Dear Ms. S,
Thank you for your review.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

CG
Crystal G.
Best Service in town!!!
My vehicle started acting up first thing in the morning. Called Hyundai, was told they were a day behind on service but I could drop of the car and they would get back to me. This concerned me because I can not be with out a vehicle. I arrived and was greeted by service adviser Patricia who has always taken great care of me and my family. She assured me she would get the tech team on the car asap to get the car analyzed. And sure enough, my car was fixed the same day. She went above and beyond to get me in and out as quickly as possible. Great job as always to our adviser and the service team!!!

Dear Ms. G,

Steven B.
These guys are Fantastic
I took my car to get the radio fixed. I was in a really foul mood. Patricia & the guys in Service Dept completely changed my attitude and I left in wonderful mood, feeling assured I’d be taken care of. The team did not disappoint. Special thanks to Patricia!

Dear Mr. B,
Thank you for your review.  I enjoyed meeting you.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

CG
Consuelo G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer service experienced
I called to see how long it would take for them to see my car my steering wheel had a problem and it was a recall. The lady at the front desk said it would take maybe two days so I would have to leave it there. I wasn't too thrilled with that just because I don't have another way of transportation but I do understand that they're busy. I ended up showing up as a walk in on a Monday morning before 1pm and this service rep Ricardo assisted me very well. He took care of my problem was very professional and prompt in taking care of my issue that same day by 5pm which was really helpful, I had a great experience with him

Dear Ms. G,
Thank you for your review.  Ricardo is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Thank you SouthPoint as always for prompt service and repair on my 2013 Santa Fe. I came in without an appointment for a light bulb repair that needed more than just a bulb replacement. Gilbert, my service advisor, got things taken care of in just the right way. I could not have asked for a better team working on my car! Appreciate your diligence to do an excellent repair and being treated like family!

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Gilbert is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Napping
It appears that someone took a nap in my car during the day as the passenger seat was reclined completely and left that way when the car was returned to me.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am sorry that we let you down.  I'll address this with the team. Thanks.

SN
Sondra N.
Round Rock, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
South Point Hyundai has an Excellent Service Department
As, stated in my previous review on the day I purchased my vehicle, in November 2018. The most important decision a customer makes in selecting a dealership is finding one that has an excellent service.

I have purchased 4 Hyundai vehicles 2 Genesis brands and my purchase decision was connected to the fact that Mark Marek runs the service department.

Mr. Marek is very personable, customer-oriented and quick to resolve any issues related to your service experience. South Point Hyundai has a lifetime client in me as a direct result of my experiences with the service department.
Sondra Nolan

Dear Ms. N,
Thank you for your review.  Words can not express my gratitude for your kind words.  I appreciate you very much!  Thanks again!

TP
Thelma P.
Kyle, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
awesome service and attentive service advisor
Service advisor is always thorough and pleasant. I always feel comfortable leaving my car in his care.

Dear Ms. P,
Thanks once again for your review.  We love having you come visit us.  Let us (me) know if there is anything we can do for you!

VH
Victoria H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service rating
The customer service was excellent as always. My service advisor gave me updates, and apologized for the wait. I understand they were busy, but when an appointment is made, that tells me that it is my turn. 3 hours for a simple oil change was a little much.

Dear Ms. H,
Thank you for your review.  We will re-examine our appointment procedures!

Service review
Actual service of vehicle was great, as was my service advisor Santiago. Santiago checked in with me a few times during the two hrs I waited for my vehicle. He explained the service findings and provided me with his card to contact him for future appointments.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad Santana took good care of you!

Dave P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people, great service
This is my first time using South Point Hyundai. The experience was great. The people were great and kept me informed of the progress with the vehicle.

Dear Mr. P,
Thank you for your review.  I am so glad that we made the right impression!