Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.366664/5Overall Rating 4.366664/5Overall Rating 4.366664/5Overall Rating 4.366664/5rating 4.366664
Overall Rating 1.8333343/5rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343

LJ
Lee J.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2018 Category: Service
My visit was satisfactory in every way.
I am very satisfied with the service and my experience with South Point Hyundai .

Mary G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great tune up visit. Fast and really liked Brodie. Knowledgable and mannerly.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Dear Ms. G,
Thank you for your review.  Brodye is a great teammate.  Come back and visit again soon!

Patricia is amazing!
I recently took in my 2012 Hyundai Sonata after my starter broke on a random weekday night. I was super upset (as we all would be) because I knew it would interfere with my work week. She was kind and sweet. She contacted my warranty and got everything taken care of in such a nice manner! The open line of communication was amazing! She is amazing! Thank you, Patricia!

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

Cedar Creek, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I was pleasantly surprised by the time required for the service. The process was easy and the waiting room was comfortable.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business.  I am glad that you were pleased.  Come back soon!

Carlette S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Service Team!!!
The service team also takes good care of me when I go for service. Of course, I am one of those customers who are always in a rush and has somewhere else to be. They get my SUV in and out so I still can make it to my other obligations on time. Thank you for the excellent job well done.

Dear Ms. S,
Thank you for your review.  I am so happy that you liked you Service visit.  Please come back and see us soon!

Marisol C.
Excellent customer service!
I was in and out of there in no time. Ricardo was very customer focused and ensured my car was taken care of. I love my Hyundai and the service I receive from the service department!

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  Ricardo is a great teammate.  I am happy he took good care of you.  Come back and see us soon!

Charles M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfaction Survey
Great people that have a great knowledge of my vehicle, Service advisors really care about the customer always willing to go that extra mile.

Dear Mr. M,
Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business.  Come back and see us soon!

ES
Eunjoung S.
Del Valle, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Tire replacement
Everything was done nicely, there’s one mixed up about tire rotations.
In the end it made it right, so I’m happy about the visit.

Dear Ms. S,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that everything went well.  Come back and see us soon!

EC
Efrain C.
Cedar Creek, TX
Brylie
Brylie was awesome! Love when she takes care of me because she informs me about everything and I never have to worry about anything.

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you for your review.  Brylie is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

Maricruz G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing
Amazing

Dear Ms. G,
Thank you for your review.  You got one of our best Service Advisors to work with you.  Mari is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

Adam S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo helped me with my service.
He called and gave updates. Always courteous.

Dear Mr. S,

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Thank you. Great teamwork by Ricardo (who checked me in), Ricky (shuttle driver) and Brodie (who called when my car was ready) .

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  We are lucky to have great teammates like Ricardo, Ricky, and Brodye.  Come back and visit them soon!

Miguel G.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
No comments by now, i need to see what i need to do about the service

Dear Mr. S,

CZ
Christian Z.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
As mentioned before I always get my oil change here and I’ve never had an issue. Ricardo always keeps great communication with me and walks me through exactly what was done that my vehicle.

Dear CZ,
Thank you for your review.  We appreciate you business!  Come back and see Ricardo soon!

Jaime C.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
not pushy give information I don't even know to ask

Dear Mr. C,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased with your Service visit.  Come back and see us soon!

Jeremy H.
Pflugerville, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Car repairs
Patricia did a wonderful job of communicating with me. I was out of town. She left voicemails. She went above and beyond her job. Also her recommendations were spot on.

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you for your review.  Patricia is a great teammate.  I am glad that she took such good care of you.  Come back and see her soon!

TH
Thomas H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2018 Category: Service
We took our Santa Fe in for the 60,000 mile service. Everything was completed and our car was ready the same day.

Great Service!

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that you were pleased with your Service visit.  Come back and see us soon!

Robert W.
2013 Hyundai Azera
Top Drawer
They do a thorough job that keeps my Azera running like new

Dear Mr. W,
Thank you for your review.  Also, thank you for your many years coming to see us.  We are very lucky to have you as a customer.  Come back soon!

Motunrayo H.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Polite people and awesome service

Dear MH,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that we made a good impression.  Come back soon!

Review
!!👍

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased!