4.6

Janet D.
Del Valle, TX
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Although the service department mechanics are behind, the service advisors go above and beyond to assist customers
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for returning our survey. I appreciate your taking to provide your observations and your kind words for Gilbert. Please accept my apology for the delays in the shop work flow. I appreciate your feedback and will review and use the information constructively.
If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Thanks again,
(512) 326-2244  ext 341

RF
Robert F.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
01/19/2021 Category: Service
Your system seem to flow very well.
I am very happy with my service visit
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

Thank you for completing our survey, I appreciate your observations and your kind words for our staff.
If there is anything we can do for you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

SR
Stephanie R.
Burnet, TX
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/18/2021 Category: Service
Patricia M is a machine
I recently had my Santa Fe serviced at South Point Hyundai. While I was not happy about needing a new battery for it, the service department did an excellent job. I would most especially like to point out Patricia M., whom was in charge of my services that day. Everytime I saw her she was running 90 to nothing getting things done. She was on point, precise with her information, direct, and speedy. She was on top of any of my questions or concerns before I could ask them. Not once did I see this woman walking or taking her sweet time the entire time I was there. I am very pleased with the service department at South Point Hyundai!
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/19/2021

I appreciate your responding to our survey and thank you very much for your kind words for Ms. Patricia. I will share your review with her.
We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Monica M.
2020 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Staff is always nice and friendly other then service is quick I thought with this pandemic things would be slower but service was quick
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/16/2021

Thank you for taking time to respond. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

2020 Hyundai Tucson
Ok
Its ok
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/17/2021

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will be reaching our to on Monday to discuss in more detail.

GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Good Afternoon. I have left a message in your voice mail and provided my personal cell phone number. I would very much like to visit with you as soon as possible regarding your experience.

FH
Frances H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
Gilbert was great
He was very informative and friendly
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/17/2021

Thank you for responding to our survey, I appreciate your feedback. I appreciate your business and we look forward to assisting you in the future.

Sonya B.
Buda, TX
2007 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2021 Category: Service
Just not impressed with Hyundai overall
I bought my Elantra in 2007, but it seems it just isn't made to go the distance. At 130, 000 miles, my car needed transmission repair. The repair shop stated that the part that was destroyed was likely due to manufacturer defect as he had never seen the flat disc as mangled as this one was. I have gone to a few different Hyundai dealer service stations and they are always terrible. A company that doesn't take pride in their establishment for those who have already purchased their cars says a lot about what they think about their buyers.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/15/2021

Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey and I appreciate your taking my call this afternoon and providing additional feedback.
If there is anything I can do in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Steve Borke
(512) 326-2244 ext 305

WP
William P.
Manor, TX
2008 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
First Visit To Dealership
Service bays and customer service waiting area are somewhat dated.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/12/2021

Thank you for completing our survey. I appreciate your feed back.
I will be reaching out to on Wednesday to review your concerns.
Thanks again,

Lisa S.
01/11/2021
Update on Service Department is Horrible
Gerald W from South Point Hyundai did reach out to me, not just on the review but personally. I appreciate his effort in attempting to make the situation right.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thanks again for your feed back.
(512) 326-2244 ext 341

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/11/2021 Category: Service
Great Hyundai service
Great people and service service. Performed service in a timely manner.
Will use again..
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you for taking time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting you in future.

Michael G.
01/11/2021
Amazing service.
I went to South Point Hyundai and took a test drive in the 2021 Kona and met with Timmy Wiles he gave us an amazing price and they were able to get me the same payments I had on car as well as paid off my trade in. Timmy Wiles had amazing customer service and we were in and out with keys in hand in 2hrs. Will definitely be buying my next vehicle here. I would highly recommend anyone looking for a new car to check this place out and talk with Timmy Wiles
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/11/2021

Thank you very much for your kind words for our staff. We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting in the future.

Lisa S.
01/08/2021
Service Department is Horrible
On my second suv from the dealership. Bought an SUV a few months ago with the promise of free oil changes. Time came for my first oil change, made appointment, but when I arrived I was told it would be 2 hours before they would get to my vehicle. What is the point of the appointment? There have been many issues over the years with other vehicles and this awful service department, but I feel I made a big mistake purchasing another vehicle from them. This will not be a mistake I make again. I highly recommend avoiding this service department at all cost. I haven't had a good experience with them in several years. They are always behind.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/10/2021

I appreciate your brining this to my attention. I sincerely apologize for my staff not taking care of you and your appointment. It is very disappointing to me that what should have been a very easy accomodation was not provided. I will be more than happy to provide a valet pickup and delivery of your Hyundai to perform the oil and filter change. I left my personal cell number on your voice mail and would appreciate your calling me at your convenience this coming week.
Thank you again for your email.
(512) 326-2244 ext 341

HE
Hannah E.
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Gerald made things right
Gerald took the time to call me on multiple occasions to discuss my previous experience and set thing right. I will be using Hyundai South Point for my future service needs. I appreciate when managers want to provide customers with the best experience possible.

01/08/2021 Category: Service
Don't go here
I waited 5 hours for a simple oil change and 18 month check up on my car. I bought from a Hyundai dealership brand new and have a bumper to bumper warranty. Service staff initially told me the services I needed were covered under warranty then told me they could not find my warranty. I would not recommend this place at all.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/09/2021

I am very disppointed to read of your poor experience from my service staff. I appreciate your bringing this to my attention and sincerely apologize for what occurred. I have left my personal cell number on your voice mail and would very much like to visit with you and work together to resolve all concerns.
I look forward to your call.
Sincerely,

Angela S.
01/05/2021
Nice folk
Who don’t wear masks. Super nice dealers but mostly take off their masks, stand close to one another without masks. I can’t risk doing business there, plus I am healthcare worker and take it personally that people don’t wear masks and put me and my colleagues more at risk by wearing us out at work with non stop covid patients.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you very much for bringing this our attention. Please accept my sincerest apology for our not making you feel comfortable. I am disturbed and disappointed that our Covid 19 protocals were not in full display during your service visit. We do not take any members of our team not following our policy lightly. I will review this with all our staff and make sure this does not reoccur.

Charles B.
Lakeway, TX
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Expeditious Service
The service advisor was friendly and knowledgeable. He kept me advised of the progress. Since I was waiting on my car, I was very pleased that it was completed in an expeditious manner.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you very much for taking time to respond to our survey, we appreciate your business.

If there is anything I can do to assist you in the future, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Fixed Operations