Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4883733/5Overall Rating 4.4883733/5Overall Rating 4.4883733/5Overall Rating 4.4883733/5rating 4.4883733
Overall Rating 1.8292683/5rating 1.8292683rating 1.8292683rating 1.8292683rating 1.8292683

2016 Hyundai Veloster
Fast and courteous

EH
Ewnetu H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Nice customer service
ewnetu r

Solid Service
The team always does a good job and provides solid service.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Brylie is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

RK
Rhonda K.
Attentive staff
Very pleased with the service I received.

Dear Ms. K,
Thank you for your review.  It was my pleasure to meet you when you visited us the other day.  I am happy that you were pleased!

12/14/2018 Category: Service
Keeping you posted on the progress
The service rep Brodie was excellent he kept in communication with me he was very nice and professional.
What was less then excellent was when you drive up someone comes up to you but unfortunately that person can’t help you they can only greet you. But greeting me is nice. Then you wait till someone can come and help you.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Brodye is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

SG
Sonja G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/14/2018 Category: Service
They have always given me OUTSTANDING SERVICE for many years now.
I have always, and still very impressed with the overall service I have gotten. Mark Marek has always gone out of his way to help me in very trying times with my last 2 vehicles. I have always been treated like a VIP. If it were not for Mark and how he runs his department, South Point would be truly lacking. All I can say is a huge Thank You! Please keep up the outstanding job that you do!

Dear Ms. G,
Thank you for your review.  Thank you thank you thank you.  I am happy that you feel that way.  It is fulfilling to know that I can make a difference.  You will always have my ear!

EW
Elizabeth W.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Employees everyone was great.
Patricia Malmgren has been very friendly and helpful every time I have been in to get my car serviced. I give her credit for me comming back. Everyone has been extremely professional and friendly.

Dear Ms. W,
Thank you for your review.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Appointment
Appointments mean nothing.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am sorry that we let you down.  Let me see what I can do to rectify the situation.  Thanks again!

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Anonymous
Great Job as always!!!

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  You are very kind!

Marie B.
Excellent Service, Friendly Staff
I went to South Point Hyundai to get an oil change on my 17 Tuscon. They not only completed my oil change but noted that I was due for additional service that I was not aware of. Patricia was sure to keep me updated along the way. While I waited, I was very comfortable in the waiting area. There was wi-fi available so I could continue to work.

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  Your business means a lot to me.  I am happy that you were pleased.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see us soon!

GC
Gianna C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
12/12/2018 Category: Service
I always come here for my maintenance
The staff is lovely-- friendly and helpful.

Cold and Corporate Feeling
The staff is lovely-- friendly and helpful.
But if you want someone to care about you and your car and not just your wallet, and getting a 5 star rating, go somewhere else.

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  I am sorry we let you down.  I know that my workmate Stephanie has reached out to you.  Thank you for your graciousness and forgiveness.  Please call on me or Stephanie next time and we will break the ice!  Thanks so much again!

STEPHANIE M., Dispatch Manager from South Point Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Ms. C,
Thank you for your review we take your thoughts and concerns very seriously. Thank you for your time today!

Stephanie Meredith
4610 IH-35 South
Austin, TX. 78745
(512) 326-2244
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your rescore.  You gave us a great early Christmas gift.  We really appreciate it.

BE
Bernardo E.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and great prices.
I purchased my vehicle from this dealership. I trust Hyundai Service center for all car needs because they know Hyundai's than any other. I've been going to this center for 3.5 years. Great job.

Dear Mr. E,
Thank you for your review.  You are very kind.  I am so glad that you are pleased!

PB
Paige B.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service- Santana
Santana is such an awesome service advisor. Customer satisfaction is a priority to him and every time I visit for an oil change and other services he ensures that I am well taken care of. He always explains what is necessary for me to replace or what is needed for my service. Thanks for everything you do!

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  Santana is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

Michael B.
Buda, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change plus car vacuum
Oil change plus car vacuum at a fair price with reasonable speed.

Dear Mr. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you feel that way.  Come back soon!

Reba H.
San Marcos, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Service has been good
Very satisfied... Always take a little longer than it should when you have an appointment, but all in all they make the experience good.

Dear Ms. H,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased with you Service visit.

PD
Phylicia D.
Giddings, TX
12/10/2018 Category: Service
People are nice
I love everyone there

Dear Ms. D,
Thank you for your review.  You are very kind.

Jennifer T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service!
Oscar was great and professional! I’ll go back for sure!

Dear Ms. T,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased!

Brandi S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Gilbert is Great!
To be straight forward, the service here is usually not good. Either no one answers the phone or you get sent to voicemail and no one calls you back or it takes many hours for a return call. The front desk staff does not make eye contact and barely speaks to you and in a monotone voice. That last part has not changed.
This is what I'm used to and it had me put off getting service because it's quite unpleasant.
Enough with the complaining. This last time, Gilbert was my technician and that made all the difference. He returned my call quickly and solved my somewhat complicated issues very quickly (whereas the parts depayand the front desk acted like I was speaking a made-up language). He was in good communication throughout my service experience and had my repairs completed in a day.
I'm also so thankful for the porters who drive me back and forth from work during service and have all been so nice and really seem to enjoy their work and employer.

Dear Mr. S,
Thank you for your review.  Gilbert is a great teammate.  come back and see him soon!

PH
Paul H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great Advisor
Upon arrival I was worried about customer service. The service advisors that were standing in the driveway in front of the service area were joking around with each other when I stepped out of my car. They continued to joke around and did not ask how they could help me. However, about two minutes in to my wait another service advisor, Oscar, approached me and asked if I had been helped. I said no and he said he'd be happy to help me. He saved my opinion of the department. He did a great job!

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you for your review.  Oscar is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

Ann B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks
When I first bought my Hyndai in Kyle, Texas, I bought due to my Toyota (#7)was stolen and totaled I had a short period to purchase a vehicle. I looked in consumers report and read good reviews about the Santa Fe. I wanted a 2016 and Kyle had 1 in July 2016. Within a year the AC went out and it took 3 visits to fix. Thanksgiving this year I had my daughter and grandchildren in my car and again no AC. I was very upset 😡 my car has only 27,500 miles and another problem not good. Stephanie took good care of me and her staff, however I’m still upset. A hose had a leak just doesn’t make sense, however I am very happy it is fixed. This is my first Hyndai and I love the care I have gotten but the inconvenience I don’t. I hope my car has no more problems especially with the AC.

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that Stephanie got you taken care of.  Come back and see her soon!