4.6

2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Not what I expected when purchasing a new car.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you for responding to our survey and providing you feedback and observations. I have left a voice message for you with my personal cell number. Please call at your convenience as I would like to discuss your concerns in more detail.
I look forward to visiting with you.

04/20/2021 Category: Service
Pat is Hyundai!!!
Our cars always get top service and the wait is at a minimum.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/22/2021

Thank you responding to our survey. We appreciate your kind words for Ms Patricia and I will share this with her. As a long time customer we look forward to assisting you in the future and value your business. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call on us.

Michael G.
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Efficient service with a touch of personal care
My service advisor Patricia Malmgren is one of the main reason I choose South Point Hyundai as my vehicle's go-to place for all my service needs. The initial contact I experience with a smile is one of the main differentiating factors that set South Point Hyundai apart from other dealerships. My felt my vehicle's care was the upmost importance during my visit. I will continue to visit South Point Hyundai for all my vehicle's care and need and in the future will be at the top of my list when I consider trading in my vehicle.
DONNIE W., Fixed Operations Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/20/2021

Wow! Thank you for the kind words. Patricia does an amazing job for us and I am happy to see her taking great care of our customers. We look forward to helping you again. Thank you!

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Hyundai most excellent service by they’re crew. I recommend to have your next purchase and service by Southpoint Hyundia
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/17/2021

Thank you for returning our survey. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future.

04/13/2021 Category: Service
Quality and efficient Service! Can always count on them
Always return for my maintenance and car services here. Quality service and friendly accommodating personnel. Nothing bad to say!!
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you very much for returning our survey. We appreciate your being long time customer of South Point and we value your business. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to contact us.

CG
Cecilia G.
Corsicana, TX
04/12/2021
Timmy did a great job on his service! Very helpful !
DONNIE W., Fixed Operations Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you!

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Loving The Experience
I enjoy my time at this dealership. There was no problem, getting things taken care of. The employees was awesome, every time I bring my car in. Patricia, always make sure everything is taken care of. She is such a value employee. At least, from my point of view, that I have to say Thank You 😊

04/12/2021 Category: Service
No Complain .. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩
Every thing were great

Glad to see we provided great service!

GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for taking time to complete our survey and thank you for taking time to visit with me this afternoon. I appreciate your kind words of support for Ms Patricia. We appreciate your business and your being a long time valued customer of South Point. If we can be of any assistance in the future, please do not hesitate to call.

KR
Kevellus R.
Manor, TX
2020 Hyundai Sonata
04/08/2021 Category: Service
My service Advisor GIilbert Cisneros
I would like to give Gilbert Cisneros a PRAISE, I took my 2020 Hyundai Sonata in on April 5th, 2021 and I went to my service advisor and explained that I was over my oil change and Gilbert Cisneros really took care of me got me in and out very excellent customer service he is the only reason I keep coming back.
DONNIE W., Fixed Operations Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

Thank you so much for the 5 stars. We are lucky to have a consultant like Gilbert. I am happy to see he took good care of you.

Max B.
04/06/2021 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
DONNIE W., Fixed Operations Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/07/2021

We appreciate you choosing us and the 5 stars. Thank you!

DK
Doris K.
Stonewall, TX
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Service Department
The service department is exceptional, well trained personnel. Service rep, Patricia M. is honest, trustworthy, respectful, and knows details about your vehicle, plus keeps you informed.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/03/2021

Thank you very much for returning our survey and your comments for Ms Patricia. I will share your words with our team.
We appreciate you business and look forward to assisting you in the future.

Mike G.
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Great Service they have improved from my last visit.
I had my car serviced about 6months ago and thought I would never go back, but then thought I would give a final chance. I was greeted by Chris H when I dropped off my car and was taken care of real well. Picked up my car the check out was fast and when I got in my car it was clean.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Thank you very much for responding our survey. I appreciate your giving us another opportunity to show we are constantly working to improve our services. Customer feedback is a vital component of letting us know where we need to focus and where we are meeting expectations.
We appreciate and value your business, if we can be of any assistance please do not hesitate to call.

TC
Tom C.
Leander, TX
03/30/2021
Easy process. Thanks Tim Wiles.
Needed a dependable second car. I worked with Tim Wiles who answered all questions and always gave the correct information. We did the financing on-line. Tim drove the car to the house to complete the purchase. Thank you for an easy process and great experience.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank for your comments and congratulations on your purchase of a new Hyundai. If we can be any assistance or if you any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.

2016 Hyundai Genesis
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Did the job, kept the parts
More needed to be done than expected but good service overall. Willingness to keep the parts was appreciated so that I can understand why the work needed to be done. Good people.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you for returning our survey. We appreciate your observations and will use the information constructively.
If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call.

Buda, TX
2019 Hyundai Sonata
Good Service
Good service, Time was good.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you taking time to respond to our survey. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to assisting you in the future. Do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance.

WA
William A.
Bastrop, TX
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
South Point Hyundai Service
Always taken care of. Patricia Malmgren is my service advisor. Dropped car off. Patricia took care of everything.
GERALD W. from South Point Hyundai responded on 03/30/2021

Thank you taking time to return our survey and for you kind words of support for Ms Patricia.
We appreciate your business and look forward to assisting in the future.
If we can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to call