Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2962967/5Overall Rating 4.2962967/5Overall Rating 4.2962967/5Overall Rating 4.2962967/5rating 4.2962967
Overall Rating 1.7777756/5rating 1.7777756rating 1.7777756rating 1.7777756rating 1.7777756

Bethany B.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and efficient
I always have the best experience at this dealership, the staff is very friendly and always offer assistance and snacks while you wait
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am so glad that you feel that way.  We will keep it going.  Come back soon!

New Braunfels, TX
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Gilbert Cisneros the service advisor.
The service advisor Gilbert Cisneros is a true professional and South Point Hyundai of Austin is lucky to have him. Mr. Cisneros is the only reason I return to South Point.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Gilbert is a GREAT part of the team.  You are right...I AM lucky to have him.  Come back soon!

Service staff
Gilbert Cisneros is knowledgeable, friendly and kind. He makes the routine service appointment on my Sonata painless.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Gilbert is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

Matthew B.
Service members
My wife took the car in for a new battery and oil change. The gentleman who helped her couldn’t have been better. She felt very confident that the issues were going to be taken care of with no “surprises”. She was very happy with the was she was treated and the service was done in a timely manner.

Dear Mr. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that every thing went well with your wife's Service visit.  I hope you will both come back and see us soon!

EE
Eduardo E.
Del Valle, TX
slightly disappointed
dont rush it to much..

Dear Mr. E,
Thank you for your review.  Your point is well taken.  Come back soon!

MK
Miranda K.
Kyle, TX
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Service accommodations, worth the wait
My sales guy covered my first oil change and made me feel like a millionaire! We ordered takeout and chatted while my car was serviced. I expected to hang out a while as it was ladies night where service is discounted. I believe the place is generally busy with its amenable location. I enjoyed myself and loved that my car was vacuumed, and the windows were washed all complimentary; a service receipt was also emailed to me. ASK FOR JAY!! He made it happen for me!

Dear Ms. K,
Thank you for your review.  It is our pleasure to serve you.  Let us know what we can improve on to earn a 5 star rating.  Thanks again!

Rudy H.
Good customer service
Excellent job

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad you were taken care of.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see us soon!

New Braunfels, TX
06/19/2018 Category: Service
South Point Hyundai provided amazing service with my tire replacement.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  We love helping our customers get the maintenance and repairs that they need.  I am glad that YOUR visit went well!  Come back soon!

LT
Lola T.
L Thomas
The service is excellent.

Dear Ms. T,
Thank you for your review.  I trust that your Service Advisor, Mari, took good care of you.  I am lucky to work with people who care about what they do.  I hope you will come back soon to see us!

Starr S.
Pflugerville, TX
Wonderful
I love coming there for GREAT service. Thank u.

Dear SS,
Thank you for your review.  I am so happy that you are pleased with the Service that the team provides.  I hope you will come back again and again.

Laura M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
Oil Change
No complaints.

Dear Ms. M,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that you were pleased! Come back and see us soon!

TG
Tineka G.
Excellent customer service
I love going to South Pointas opposed to any other Hyundai dealership. Everyone is always friendly and the service is fast!

Dear Ms. G,
Thank you for your review.  We actually wish we could spend more time with you.  We enjoy serving you.  Come back soon!

CL
Cynthia L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Ladies day
Love ladies day!! It helps when I dont have so much money

Dear Ms. L,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you are happy!.  We
love treating our Ladies like the royalty that they are.  Come back and see us soon!

San Clemente, CA
06/18/2018 Category: Service
The service team was very responsive
The service team was very responsive. I chose to wait for this minor service and the lounge was comfortable.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad you were pleased.  You came a long way to see us!  Come back again soon!

KT
Karyne T.
Round Rock, TX
06/17/2018 Category: Service
No wait
I didn’t have to wait in line and the representative explain to me what needed to be done and the wait time was ok.

Dear KT,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased.  Come back and see us soon!

GD
Gary D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great staff
The staff was great. It was a BUSY day when I had my service scheduled. They kept me and every other guest there updated on the status of our cars. While I was waiting I even got the process started on my next lease.

Dear Mr. D,
Thank you for your review.  We are never too busy to help YOU!  We look forward to seeing you in your new vehicle!

Tena S.
Red Rock, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Professionalism of the staff! They really care about their customers.
I always get excellent service! Gilbert is a great service advisor!

Dear Ms. S,

NF
Nelda F.
Pflugerville, TX
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Customer service
Great people, great service....

Dear Ms. F,
Thank you for your review.  Great Customers!  Come back and see us soon!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Kind and informative
The staff was very kind, and they informed me of all necessary services before performing them. They also took the time to review the services provided before sending me on my way.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that the teammates took good care of you.

Charles B.
Bastrop, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2018 Category: Service
I always had great service there, great customers service.
Great customer service, they keep you informed step by step. You can't bet their service.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Dear Mr. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased.  Come back soon!