Overall Rating 4.4571409/5Overall Rating 4.4571409/5Overall Rating 4.4571409/5Overall Rating 4.4571409/5rating 4.4571409
Overall Rating 1.8529432/5rating 1.8529432rating 1.8529432rating 1.8529432rating 1.8529432
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

TP
Thelma P.
Kyle, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
10/23/2018 Category: Service
awesome service and attentive service advisor
Service is always exemplary.

GB
Gillis B.
Better than I expected
There was a young lady by the name of Patricia who was my service rep that I got was and did a great job in keeping me informed and also of the service that needed to be done on my car. She gave service with a smile and was loaded with information about the service but I received.

Melissa H.
Smithville, TX
Customer Service
The customer service was great. All of my questions were answered.

TG
Tineka G.
Satisfied customer
As always Patricia went above and beyond with her excellent customer service! I love South Point Hyundai!

Dolores L.
Everyone is SO NICE & SO READY TO HELP YOU, WILL TAKE MY TRUCK THERE ALWAYS
Love my Santa Fe!!!

FM
Frank M.
Round Rock, TX
Sale and sevice
The sale experience was the best. Myles sales rep, did everything i asked quickly without asking stupid questions. I don't feel i got screwed to hard. SERVICE was quick and friendly. Rear camera was not clear. Film to protect camera was never removed when car was sold to me. Only complaint is that i wasted two hours having to go to the dealer. Overall great service, friendly and prompt. 5 stars!!

BF
Brenna F.
Houston, TX
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Not returning
This will 4th time to return to fix the same thing which was never repaired to begin with.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Dear Ms. F,
Thank you for your review.  I will be reaching out to out to you directly.

Buda, TX
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
10/22/2018 Category: Service
South point Hyundai
They took care of me and my car. Treated me very well.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

Customers service

Dear Mr. H,

Juana G.
Fast service
Very nice workers and coffe

Dear JGDDL,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased with your Service visit.  Come back soon!

Craig S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Problem not solved, no parts replaced
Wife's car would not crank the engine, it just made a clicking sound. This dealership had replaced the battery less than one month ago, for $320. She got a jump from someone and it started; she drove it directly to the dealership. After 2 hours waiting for analysis/answer, she was told "There's nothing we can find wrong. Sometimes this happens when the weather changes". So a 2 year old car, with a 1 month old battery won't start. It's under factory and extended warranties. Sometimes it may need a jump to start in 48 degree weather. That is unacceptable. Replace the battery, replace the start circuit electronics, update software, at least try to do something to remedy the problem that has now made the vehicle unreliable. If it still has an issue, try something else. But just doing nothing is completely unacceptable.

Dear Mr. S,
Thank you for your review.  Let me reach out to you by phone to see how I can help.

David S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast, convenient service.
Great service and so fast!

Dear Mr. S,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that you were pleased with your Service visit.  Come back soon!

Charles M.
Quality service
Service advisor went above and beyond just asking what I needed
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Dear Mr. M,
Thank you for your review.  Your comments were nice to hear.  Come back and see us soon!

10/18/2018 Category: Service
x
x
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Andrea B.
Bastrop, TX
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great staff!
Santana was awesome! Super helpful and super nice. I dropped my car off after work (love the extended business hours!) and had to wait a little while for my ride. I had multiple service staff members asking if I was okay and if I needed anything. Santana gave me a time he would update me about my car and he stuck to it. When I picked my car up it was vacuumed and clean.

These guys are on point for customer service!
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am so happy that it worked out well.  Come back soon!

2016 Hyundai Elantra

CZ
Christian Z.
Always great service
Always great service when I bring my vehicle in

Dear CZ,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased with your Service visit!

NC
Nancy C.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
My service rep Gilbert always takes care of me....
Gilbert always makes sure I get immediate attention

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  Gilbert is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

RA
Reynaldo A.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
From the second I pulled up I was greeted. The greeters were amazing and polite. The service writer assigned to me took pride in her work and was all about the customer. Everyone from start to finish was amazing. Big shout out to Matt who shuttled me to my home and back the dealership when my car was getting serviced. Great kid and he has a bright future ahead of him.

Dear Mr. A,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you had a good experience!