Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54
4.5

Overall Rating 4.5230745/5Overall Rating 4.5230745/5Overall Rating 4.5230745/5Overall Rating 4.5230745/5rating 4.5230745
Overall Rating 1.9230751/5rating 1.9230751rating 1.9230751rating 1.9230751rating 1.9230751

TR
Timothy R.
Kyle, TX
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Excellent fast and efficient
Gilbert cisneros in service knows how to treat a customer , Time and time again!

RP
Rajendra P.
11/17/2019 Category: Service
Worry turns to unexpected joy!
Recently I had my Sonata towed as there was some weird rattling sound. Little did I realize that the entire engine needed to be replaced. Patricia M., my service advisor told me that it could take a while to get a replacement engine. Since she provided an accurate picture of the situation with my Sonata, I could make alternate arrangements. Frankly, I prepared myself to go without my Sonata for several weeks. Within a week, I get a call from Patricia asking me to come and get my car. It is always a fantastic feeling to get a nice surprise like that, especially when all the work was covered under warranty.
Patricia goes the extra mile (and this is not the first time she's done that) to provide an accurate assessment of the issue at hand, communicates as when needed and finally ensures that your car issue is taken care of. Can't ask for more.
Many thanks, Patricia and Southpoint Hyundai Service Department!

Raj Panda
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/18/2019

Wow, what an incredible review! This is exactly what we strive to achieve each day. Patricia will be very pleased to hear such kind words. She truly cares about her guests. I would suggest you work with hear each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

AG
Anna G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and excellent technician. Very satisfied with customer care.
Took my SUV in for service. Everyone greeted me with nice smiles. Fernando who serviced my SUV did an excellent job. I would recommend him each and every time. He is very knowledgeable and can fix all issues. Thank you Hyundai from one of your satisfied customer.

KA
Karla A.
Bastrop, TX
Continued Customer Service
The high level of customer service never changes. Patricia is outstanding!

Georgetown, TX
Veterans day service
While I tried to get into service my vehicle earlier, I went on Veterans day. It was cooler that day and windy. So maybe, that was the reason my normally fast service seemed to drag. I arrived prior to my appointment so it should not have taken more than an hour, it took twice that.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I will evaluate our processes to ensure extended wait times do not become a habit. Thank you for addressing this concern. Please let me know next time you come in so I can monitor the progress closely. Thank you for your time.

AH
Ashley H.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Gilbert is the best!
I always have a great experience at South Point Hyundai with Gilbert as my advisor.
He is quick on his feet, courteous, so kind and great customer service!
He is the reason I keep coming back! He makes sure my car is taken care car and I appreciate it!
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Gilbert is the best! He will be very happy to hear such kind words. Please continue working with him each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

EB
Erkan B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Flat tire review
Maintenance was very effective to identify the problem. maintenance rep. was professional and friendly. The repair was completed with a reasonable time.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It is great to hear you were happy with the service. This is exactly what we strive to achieve each day. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

NN
Nasim N.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
hyundai Santafe
good customer service. John and Carter as our sales agents did a great job in helping us to find our family car.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We appreciate your business and the kind words. Please expect our best each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

P.S. What areas can we improve upon to earn that 5th star next visit? 4 stars is good, but we want to be great!

Aris S.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Responsible management
The management follow up with the customer about the service received if something didn’t go right they will try to fix it for you showing that they care about customers.

11/09/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
The service advisor didn’t even realize that the service requested was not performed completely. Doesn’t have knowledge about cars.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. I am glad we were able to find a solution and address these concerns. We truly want to provide the best service experience we can and it is my responsibility to make sure this happens.

If you ever need anything my personal cell phone number is listed below. Thank you for your time and consideration. We look forward to your next visit and a chance to show you the respect and care you deserve.

JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

I appreciate your willingness to work with us on this. It is important that we take responsibility for any shortcomings and work to make improvements in those areas. Our goal is to be the best Hyundai Service Department in Texas and we need you to help us get there. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Del Valle, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Good, fast , service.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating! Please expect our best each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Pflugerville, TX
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Updates
When the branch is busy, they kept me updated without me having to chase for them.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It is great to hear that Patricia is exceeding expectations. She is very good at what she does and truly cares about her guests. I would encourage you to continue working with her each time you visit us. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Jessica D.
Gilbert is the best!!
I have been seeing Gilbert in the service department for the past few years for my vehicle maintenance. He always goes above and beyond!! The best of the best! All of the customers know him well and we share stories about how amazing and dedicated he is to his job while we’re waiting. Someone give this man a raise please!
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating! Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. Our goal is to be the best service department in Texas and we need you to help us get there. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Joe G.
Manchaca, TX
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Have Parts On Hand
If an appointment is made for a recall the parts should be available at the time the appointment is made. This wasn't a surprise or unexpected part needed.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. I am sorry to hear you were unsatisfied with your service visit and completely agree with your assessment of the parts availability. This is definitely something that can be addressed rather easily to ensure it does not become a habit. We should be calling our guests to confirm their appointment needs prior to their visit.

You mentioned the staff not being courteous or professional. This is surprising to hear as Jacob consistently receives positive feedback from his guests. Would you mind elaborating on this aspect? Receiving only 3 stars is quite detrimental to his performance metrics and very uncharacteristic in general.

I would appreciate an opportunity to address this further. Please expect a call from us tomorrow for more details on how we could have done better. If you would like to speak sooner my cell number is listed below. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Steve S.
Kyle, TX
Great Service department
The Southpoint service department is always top notch
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words and support. The team will be very glad to know you left completely satisfied. It is our mission to provide the best service possible. Please expect this each time you visit us. Also, you are welcome to work with Paul exclusively if you prefer. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Jon T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
Exceptional Service
Patricia was great! She made sure all issues were addressed and my car was taken care of.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Exceptional review! Thank you for the kind words and support for Patricia. She gives her all to make sure her guests are well cared for. I'd suggest working with her each time you come in. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

BG
Brianna G.
San Marcos, TX
Customer service
My case was taken care of by the best! Service was fast and everyone was helpful! Amber and Patricia in particular!
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating! Patricia and Amber will be very happy to hear such kind words on their behalf. We all try to work as a team to ensure our guests are well cared for. Thank you for the recognition. Please feel free to work with Patricia each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Bruce B.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Patricia did a great job!
Thanks!
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Patricia is awesome and so is this review! Thank you very much for the kind words and support on her behalf. I would encourage you to work with her each time you visit us. Our goal is to offer the best service possible. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

HK
Hakim K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating! We hope to continue having the opportunity to earn your trust in the future. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

JO
John O.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/04/2019 Category: Service
The service is always excellent.
I have always received excellent service at South Point. Thanks South Point.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

This review is excellent, exactly what we set out to achieve each day! Thank you for the kind words, our team will be very happy to know their efforts were appreciated. You are welcome to work with Patricia each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Helotes, TX
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/03/2019 Category: Service
service
I always get quality service
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback. Please expect our best each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!