Overall Rating 4.4893649/5Overall Rating 4.4893649/5Overall Rating 4.4893649/5Overall Rating 4.4893649/5rating 4.4893649
Overall Rating 1.8723362/5rating 1.8723362rating 1.8723362rating 1.8723362rating 1.8723362

WP
William P.
Personalized care
Completely satisfied Director of service came by and explained all work, recall, etc

BW

Geza S.
Kingsland, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Patricia went above and beyond, to help me with the safety recall. She is truly a great asset to your service dept.
She gave 110 % to make the repairs happen. Help me with my time , working nights to get job done.
Thank you for the outstanding service.

CG
Crystal G.
Best Service in town!!!
My vehicle started acting up first thing in the morning. Called Hyundai, was told they were a day behind on service but I could drop of the car and they would get back to me. This concerned me because I can not be with out a vehicle. I arrived and was greeted by service adviser Patricia who has always taken great care of me and my family. She assured me she would get the tech team on the car asap to get the car analyzed. And sure enough, my car was fixed the same day. She went above and beyond to get me in and out as quickly as possible. Great job as always to our adviser and the service team!!!

Steven B.
These guys are Fantastic
I took my car to get the radio fixed. I was in a really foul mood. Patricia & the guys in Service Dept completely changed my attitude and I left in wonderful mood, feeling assured I’d be taken care of. The team did not disappoint. Special thanks to Patricia!

CG
Consuelo G.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Customer service experienced
I called to see how long it would take for them to see my car my steering wheel had a problem and it was a recall. The lady at the front desk said it would take maybe two days so I would have to leave it there. I wasn't too thrilled with that just because I don't have another way of transportation but I do understand that they're busy. I ended up showing up as a walk in on a Monday morning before 1pm and this service rep Ricardo assisted me very well. He took care of my problem was very professional and prompt in taking care of my issue that same day by 5pm which was really helpful, I had a great experience with him

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Thank you SouthPoint as always for prompt service and repair on my 2013 Santa Fe. I came in without an appointment for a light bulb repair that needed more than just a bulb replacement. Gilbert, my service advisor, got things taken care of in just the right way. I could not have asked for a better team working on my car! Appreciate your diligence to do an excellent repair and being treated like family!

02/14/2019 Category: Service
Napping
It appears that someone took a nap in my car during the day as the passenger seat was reclined completely and left that way when the car was returned to me.

SN
Sondra N.
Round Rock, TX
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
South Point Hyundai has an Excellent Service Department
As, stated in my previous review on the day I purchased my vehicle, in November 2018. The most important decision a customer makes in selecting a dealership is finding one that has an excellent service.

I have purchased 4 Hyundai vehicles 2 Genesis brands and my purchase decision was connected to the fact that Mark Marek runs the service department.

Mr. Marek is very personable, customer-oriented and quick to resolve any issues related to your service experience. South Point Hyundai has a lifetime client in me as a direct result of my experiences with the service department.
Sondra Nolan

Dear Ms. N,
Thank you for your review.  Words can not express my gratitude for your kind words.  I appreciate you very much!  Thanks again!

TP
Thelma P.
Kyle, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
02/12/2019 Category: Service
awesome service and attentive service advisor
Service advisor is always thorough and pleasant. I always feel comfortable leaving my car in his care.

Dear Ms. P,
Thanks once again for your review.  We love having you come visit us.  Let us (me) know if there is anything we can do for you!

VH
Victoria H.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Service rating
The customer service was excellent as always. My service advisor gave me updates, and apologized for the wait. I understand they were busy, but when an appointment is made, that tells me that it is my turn. 3 hours for a simple oil change was a little much.

Dear Ms. H,
Thank you for your review.  We will re-examine our appointment procedures!

Service review
Actual service of vehicle was great, as was my service advisor Santiago. Santiago checked in with me a few times during the two hrs I waited for my vehicle. He explained the service findings and provided me with his card to contact him for future appointments.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad Santana took good care of you!

Dave P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great people, great service
This is my first time using South Point Hyundai. The experience was great. The people were great and kept me informed of the progress with the vehicle.

Dear Mr. P,
Thank you for your review.  I am so glad that we made the right impression!

Sunset Valley, TX
Love My Hyundai but not Service Dept Changes
Love my Hyundai but not some of the changes I noticed in the service department during my last visit. Here are a few of the problems I encountered:
1. Service Department no longer washes the exterior of car vehicle as part of their service.
2. Service Department parked a vehicle being serviced (saw a service tag on rear view mirror) in handicapped spot in front of Service Department and a lack of customer parking near by.
3. Delay in completing an oil and filter change because "service department a day and a half behind". This was with an Appointment.
4. Speaking of Appointments, don't see the value to Customer of scheduling an Appointment when auto was not serviced when brought in but had to wait to pick up car the next afternoon.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Your comments are appreciated and we will re-examine our practices.

RO
Roy O.
Spicewood, TX
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Would highly recommend to a friend. Great service!

Dear Mr. O,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were well taken care of!

Allison B.
Buda, TX
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service technician was great but random woman working there was not
The person who assisted with my service was fantastic but some other woman who worked there and started an argument with me was not.

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  I apologize for our poor performance.  Come back and ask for Santana and myself!

02/12/2019 Category: Service
Mari always provides me with amazing service every time.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Mari is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

Alicia M.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/11/2019 Category: Service
It's good to get in and out, thank you Gilbert!

Dear Ms. M,
Thank you for your review.  Thank you for being our long-time customer.  Your review means the world to ME.  Come back and see us soon!

SY
Sandra Y.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best service center around
Great as always! Friendly, helpful and very knowledgable!

Dear Ms. Y,
Thank you for your review.  Thank you....thank you....thank you!  Come back and see us soon!

GS
Gaurav S.
2011 Hyundai Equus
Wonderful service agent
Patricia, my service agent, truly made the difference in my service. She was proactive in keeping me informed, also giving valuable information for ensuring the proper maintenance of my vehicle after it left the service shop. This is something that previously was never done in my prior appointments with other agents. She made sure my car was fully ready to go when I picked it up. I would only want her as my service agent going forward.

Dear Mr. S,
Thank you for our review.  Patricia is a great teammate.  I am glad that she took great care of you!