Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.366664/5Overall Rating 4.366664/5Overall Rating 4.366664/5Overall Rating 4.366664/5rating 4.366664
Overall Rating 1.8333343/5rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343rating 1.8333343

08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business.  Come back and see us soon!

NC
Nicole C.
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Timely and courteous service
South point took care of my service needs with style and grace. I was informed of all steps and provided clarity on shop language. Patricia Malmgren was a collaborative team player and returned my vehicle earlier than expected. She even followed up with a call the next day.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

Dale, TX
Car check up
good friendly service

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that you were pleased!  Come back soon!

Maria C.
08/17/2018 Category: Service
My new Hyundai home in Austin!!
I moved to Austin a few months ago and was sad to leave my dealership in Houston, but the South Point location is great! Brylie was so helpful and was so easy to work with. I'm definitely happy to bring my car to South Point Hyundai.

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that you have found a new Service home here at South Point Hyundai.  Come back soon!

Camila C.
Round Rock, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
I have been coming to South Point Hyundai for the past 5 years, even though I now live in Round Rock. I go out of my way because they provide such incredible service.

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  Thanks for driving down from Round Rock to see us.  It means a lot.
Come back soon!

MJ
Michael J.
Buda, TX
Service Vehicle due to recall
Excellent servicwe

Dear Mr. J,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that everything went well.  Come back soon!

KT
Karyne T.
Round Rock, TX
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Every thing was done professionally
Services was quick and I was done in 50 mins.

Dear KT,
Thank you for your review.  We appreciate you coming down from Round Rock!

AR
Aaronson R.
Customer Service
Thanks again for another great service! Y'all revealed that I had nails in my tires and took care of them. I didn't even realized they were there. I'm glad that I don't have to worry about the becoming a real problem. I was also very pleased with the support and expertise of Ricardo. He provided insightful comments on what course of action I should take and what to expect at my next appointment.

I'll be back!

Dear Mr. R,
Thank you for your review.  Ricardo is a great teammate.  Come back and see us soon!

LJ
Lee J.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
08/16/2018 Category: Service
My visit was satisfactory in every way.
I am very satisfied with the service and my experience with South Point Hyundai .

Dear Mr. J,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that you were pleased.

Mary G.
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great tune up visit. Fast and really liked Brodie. Knowledgable and mannerly.
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Dear Ms. G,
Thank you for your review.  Brodye is a great teammate.  Come back and visit again soon!

Patricia is amazing!
I recently took in my 2012 Hyundai Sonata after my starter broke on a random weekday night. I was super upset (as we all would be) because I knew it would interfere with my work week. She was kind and sweet. She contacted my warranty and got everything taken care of in such a nice manner! The open line of communication was amazing! She is amazing! Thank you, Patricia!

Cedar Creek, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/14/2018 Category: Service
I was pleasantly surprised by the time required for the service. The process was easy and the waiting room was comfortable.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  We appreciate your business.  I am glad that you were pleased.  Come back soon!

Carlette S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Awesome Service Team!!!
The service team also takes good care of me when I go for service. Of course, I am one of those customers who are always in a rush and has somewhere else to be. They get my SUV in and out so I still can make it to my other obligations on time. Thank you for the excellent job well done.

Dear Ms. S,
Thank you for your review.  I am so happy that you liked you Service visit.  Please come back and see us soon!

Marisol C.
Excellent customer service!
I was in and out of there in no time. Ricardo was very customer focused and ensured my car was taken care of. I love my Hyundai and the service I receive from the service department!

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  Ricardo is a great teammate.  I am happy he took good care of you.  Come back and see us soon!

Charles M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Satisfaction Survey
Great people that have a great knowledge of my vehicle, Service advisors really care about the customer always willing to go that extra mile.

Dear Mr. M,

ES
Eunjoung S.
Del Valle, TX
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Tire replacement
Everything was done nicely, there’s one mixed up about tire rotations.
In the end it made it right, so I’m happy about the visit.

Dear Ms. S,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that everything went well.  Come back and see us soon!

EC
Efrain C.
Cedar Creek, TX
Brylie
Brylie was awesome! Love when she takes care of me because she informs me about everything and I never have to worry about anything.

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you for your review.  Brylie is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

Maricruz G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Amazing
Amazing

Dear Ms. G,
Thank you for your review.  You got one of our best Service Advisors to work with you.  Mari is a great teammate.  Come back and see her soon!

Adam S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Ricardo helped me with my service.
He called and gave updates. Always courteous.

Dear Mr. S,

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Thank you. Great teamwork by Ricardo (who checked me in), Ricky (shuttle driver) and Brodie (who called when my car was ready) .

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  We are lucky to have great teammates like Ricardo, Ricky, and Brodye.  Come back and visit them soon!