Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.4500025/5Overall Rating 4.4500025/5Overall Rating 4.4500025/5Overall Rating 4.4500025/5rating 4.4500025
Overall Rating 1.8205174/5rating 1.8205174rating 1.8205174rating 1.8205174rating 1.8205174

Marie B.
Excellent Service, Friendly Staff
I went to South Point Hyundai to get an oil change on my 17 Tuscon. They not only completed my oil change but noted that I was due for additional service that I was not aware of. Patricia was sure to keep me updated along the way. While I waited, I was very comfortable in the waiting area. There was wi-fi available so I could continue to work.

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  Your business means a lot to me.  I am happy that you were pleased.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back and see us soon!

GC
Gianna C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
Cold and Corporate Feeling
The staff is lovely-- friendly and helpful.
But if you want someone to care about you and your car and not just your wallet, and getting a 5 star rating, go somewhere else.

Dear Ms. C,
Thank you for your review.  I am sorry we let you down.  I know that my workmate Stephanie has reached out to you.  Thank you for your graciousness and forgiveness.  Please call on me or Stephanie next time and we will break the ice!  Thanks so much again!

STEPHANIE M., Dispatch Manager from South Point Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Hi Ms. C,
Thank you for your review we take your thoughts and concerns very seriously. Thank you for your time today!

Stephanie Meredith
4610 IH-35 South
Austin, TX. 78745
(512) 326-2244

BE
Bernardo E.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Great Service and great prices.
I purchased my vehicle from this dealership. I trust Hyundai Service center for all car needs because they know Hyundai's than any other. I've been going to this center for 3.5 years. Great job.

Dear Mr. E,
Thank you for your review.  You are very kind.  I am so glad that you are pleased!

PB
Paige B.
Service- Santana
Santana is such an awesome service advisor. Customer satisfaction is a priority to him and every time I visit for an oil change and other services he ensures that I am well taken care of. He always explains what is necessary for me to replace or what is needed for my service. Thanks for everything you do!

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  Santana is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

Michael B.
Buda, TX
2017 Hyundai Azera
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil change plus car vacuum
Oil change plus car vacuum at a fair price with reasonable speed.

Dear Mr. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you feel that way.  Come back soon!

Linda S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Why did I get this
My car hasn’t been here in months why am I receiving a survey??

Dear Ms. S,
Thank you for your review.  Good Luck.

Reba H.
San Marcos, TX
2016 Hyundai Accent
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Service has been good
Very satisfied... Always take a little longer than it should when you have an appointment, but all in all they make the experience good.

Dear Ms. H,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased with you Service visit.

PD
Phylicia D.
Giddings, TX
12/10/2018 Category: Service
People are nice
I love everyone there

Dear Ms. D,
Thank you for your review.  You are very kind.

Jennifer T.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great Service!
Oscar was great and professional! I’ll go back for sure!

Dear Ms. T,
Thank you for your review.  I am happy that you were pleased!

Brandi S.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Gilbert is Great!
To be straight forward, the service here is usually not good. Either no one answers the phone or you get sent to voicemail and no one calls you back or it takes many hours for a return call. The front desk staff does not make eye contact and barely speaks to you and in a monotone voice. That last part has not changed.
This is what I'm used to and it had me put off getting service because it's quite unpleasant.
Enough with the complaining. This last time, Gilbert was my technician and that made all the difference. He returned my call quickly and solved my somewhat complicated issues very quickly (whereas the parts depayand the front desk acted like I was speaking a made-up language). He was in good communication throughout my service experience and had my repairs completed in a day.
I'm also so thankful for the porters who drive me back and forth from work during service and have all been so nice and really seem to enjoy their work and employer.

Dear Mr. S,
Thank you for your review.  Gilbert is a great teammate.  come back and see him soon!

PH
Paul H.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Great Advisor
Upon arrival I was worried about customer service. The service advisors that were standing in the driveway in front of the service area were joking around with each other when I stepped out of my car. They continued to joke around and did not ask how they could help me. However, about two minutes in to my wait another service advisor, Oscar, approached me and asked if I had been helped. I said no and he said he'd be happy to help me. He saved my opinion of the department. He did a great job!

Dear Mr. H,
Thank you for your review.  Oscar is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

Ann B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks
When I first bought my Hyndai in Kyle, Texas, I bought due to my Toyota (#7)was stolen and totaled I had a short period to purchase a vehicle. I looked in consumers report and read good reviews about the Santa Fe. I wanted a 2016 and Kyle had 1 in July 2016. Within a year the AC went out and it took 3 visits to fix. Thanksgiving this year I had my daughter and grandchildren in my car and again no AC. I was very upset 😡 my car has only 27,500 miles and another problem not good. Stephanie took good care of me and her staff, however I’m still upset. A hose had a leak just doesn’t make sense, however I am very happy it is fixed. This is my first Hyndai and I love the care I have gotten but the inconvenience I don’t. I hope my car has no more problems especially with the AC.

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  I am glad that Stephanie got you taken care of.  Come back and see her soon!

Fantastic service
Outstanding service!!
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  You have brightened my day!

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
South Point Hyundai and their awesome team have been absolutely wonderful to me. My car broke down on a Friday night and was towed to South Point in Austin. My service advisor Gilbert quickly met with me to assess this problem at closing time and he, and his team went to work right away to help-quickly assessing for a need of a new battery or alternator. Unfortunately it was the alternator-Gilbert made sure I was taken care of, and went the extra mile in helping me get situated as a single woman stranded miles away from home.The rental car place was closed for the evening. Gilbert really listened carefully and did not take the easy out of throwing up the hands and saying "sorry m'am, we are are closed." He and the team were top notch and I so appreciated their treating me like family! **This is my 4th Hyundai!
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  Gilbert is a GREAT teammate.  He just keeps getting better!

Laurie B.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Waiting forever to get car into shop, even if you ahve an appointment
Really takes too long to get going on car. You fill out your request online and no one really ever seems to read it. I asked for someone to call me about my service appoitment and no one ever does. Very typical of South Point. Why do you ask if you don't read the requests.

Dear Ms. B,
Thank you for your review.  Let me see how we can make amends for our poor performance.  Brodye has already left you a message.

TP
Traci P.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
I went to Hyundai South for an oil change and they did a great job. Mari provided a video of the different parts of the service which I appreciated. I think this should be done for each service. Great job and thank you for making me feel comfortable at your dealership.

Dear Ms. P,
Thank you for your review.  I am so glad that you liked the Video.  Come back soon!

ER
Eliza R.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Fast and efficient
Ricardo did great as always. I had my car in and out and cleaned. My brakes work good now. Thanks to south point Hyundai and my go to advisor Ricardo!

Dear Ms. R,
Thank you for your review.  Ricardo is a great teammate.  Come back and see him soon!

Buda, TX
Quick services!!!
They were amazing here!!! Super super quick and they have a new system where they will send you videos of your car and it’s as if you’re there every step of the way. The advisors are all very professional and kind, I would highly recommend this location.

Dear Anonymous,
Thank you for your review.  I am thrilled that you liked the VIDEO...I saw a demonstration of this product and knew that I had to have it for our wonderful customers!

TP
Tracy P.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Always the best!
The service personnel are on top of it!
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear Ms. P,
Thank you for your review.  We love helping you in the Service Dept.  I know that you would "Break a leg" to come to see us.  You are very special to me and my team.  Anything we can do to make your Automotive Experience better...please let me know!

LA
Lee A.
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Really excellent customer service.
I really appreciate the excellent service and the courtesy of your staff members. Many thanks to Patricia for her assistance. Thank you!
Mark M. from South Point Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Dear LA,
Thank you for your review.  Patricia is a great teammate.  Come back for a visit soon!