4.5

TY
Tai Y.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and timely service!
It was pleasant to do maintenance services at South Point Hyundai. Friendly people and service was done in a timely manner. I will visit again for sure!

EW
Eve W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Eve Williams
Patrica Malmgren was waiting for me when I arrived Tuesday to get my back brakes down. I received a call from her telling me how much the job would cost and my car was ready before noon.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to submit your feedback. Patricia will be thrilled to know you were happy with her efforts. She truly cares about her guests. Please continue working with her each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Patricia handled my service request when I was having trouble with starting my car. She was extremely efficient & very kind and helpful. She kept me informed and made sure my car was returned to me as soon as possible. I really appreciated her effort!
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for the kind words and support. Patricia will be so happy to know her efforts were appreciated. She does her best to ensure her guests are well cared for. It is not surprising to hear such nice things about her. Please continue working with her each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

David B.
2015 Hyundai Azera
02/14/2020 Category: Service
I really appreciated Patricia Malmgren keeping me in the loop and her excellent service.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. We value your business and hope to continue offering the best service we can. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Manor, TX
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Customer Service
Great customer service from Melissa. Thank You.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. We truly appreciate your business and the 5 star review! You are welcome to work with Malissa each time you visit. She will take great care of you. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

WM
Wesley M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent customer service
Very efficient in getting vehicles in and out for basic services. very pleased with the manager's customer service. She runs a tight ship.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating! It is great to hear you were happy with the service. Please expect our best each time you come in. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Mit B.
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Accurate, Care taking and Quick service.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

Great review, thank you for the kind words and support! Please expect our best each time you come in. Also, you are welcome to continue working with Patricia in the future if you would like. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Del Valle, TX
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service !
My service advisor was very courteous, prompt and professional.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/12/2020

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide this feedback. Our goal is to offer the best service experience we can. Please expect this each time you come in. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

2014 Hyundai Accent
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Car Service
Hyundai at Southpoint are friendly and helpful to their customers.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. It sounds as if you had a relatively pleasant visit if not for an extended wait time. This is disappointing to hear as a battery replacement is not the most time consuming repair we perform. I am sorry to know we let you down.

Gilbert, your Service Advisor, does his best to ensure his guests are well cared for. It appears you rated him quite highly overall. Unfortunately, the 3 star rating has a direct impact on his performance. I'd like to know if this 3 star score is based on your interaction with Gilbert or due to waiting longer than anticipated.

If there is anything we can do to obtain a full 5 star rating please let me know at your convenience. We want to offer the best service possible and need your help to achieve this. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Good Afternoon,

I tried to call you a few times, but the calls are going straight to voice mail. I'm hoping we can discuss your visit further so I can have a better understanding of where we can improve. My personal cell number is listed below, please consider allowing me the opportunity to make this right. Thank you.

Maricruz G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Great as always
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

CV
Cynthia V.
Kyle, TX
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and accommodating
They were able to fit me in without an appointment and got me out in a decent amount of time. Will definitely go back.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

We appreciate your business and the 5 star review! Please continue expecting our best each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

BG
Beatrice G.
02/08/2020 Category: Service
Emergency
My car died at the car wash. Two yellow alarm icons on. Went to dealership and just got in line. Did not realize I could have asked for my usual service advisor -Patricia- but the gentleman who helped me was very nice. I was hoping fairly sure this battery should still have been under warranty since it had to be replaced twice since I purchased the car, but he told me he had looked it up and it was not. Just glad my car was fixed!
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I understand your disappointment with the battery not being covered, but I double checked just to be sure. Fortunately, the battery you purchased has a free replacement within the first 12 months and is pro-rated for 48 months total so you will have some coverage during that time if you experience any problems.

We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

KG
Karen G.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful people
The people I dealt with were very helpful, efficienty and nice.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Wonderful review, this is exactly what we set out to achieve each day. Our team will be very happy to hear these kind words and support. Please expect this same level of service each time you visit. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

Marcia H.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/06/2020 Category: Service
myself
5 plus
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback. I know it can be stressful having an unexpected repair, especially having a brand new vehicle towed in. We strive to make your experience as painless as possible. It is great to know that you left completely satisfied. You are welcome to work with Patricia in the future if you prefer. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!

2016 Hyundai Accent
02/06/2020 Category: Service
VIP Customer Service
When my check engine light suddenly illuminated, I was worried. I dropped by the South Point service center without an appointment and discussed my concerns with Gilbert. He immediately put my mind at ease and worked a diagnostic appointment into a fully packed service schedule. It appeared that the seal on my gas cap was bent, so not only did they replace the gas cap, they also did some recall work on the car's computer that I didn't even know about. Unfortunately, my check engine light illuminated again. Gilbert said to "bring it on in," and I did. Evidently, the gas cap replacement didn't solve the entire EVAP problem. Once they figured out that it was a valve that needed to be replaced, which would take a few days, they arranged for me to have a rental car at no charge. They set-up everything. When I arrived at Enterprise, the car was ready. Dropping off the rental went just as smooth. When car troubles occur, it's stressful, but Gilbert at South Point made the process absolutely painless. I bought my Hyundai because of the warranty, but you never know how it will go when you need service. South Point put their money where their mouth is, and I received VIP customer service. As a woman, it is really important to find an auto service center that you can trust. South Point is that trusted source for me. Thank you, Gilbert and South Point Hyundai! The next time I need any kind of service I will bring my "Betsy" to you for the best customer experience in town.
JAMES R M., Service Director from South Point Hyundai responded on 02/08/2020

Thank you for taking time out of your day to provide such detailed feedback. I am sorry to hear that your service took more than one visit, but I am glad to hear that we got it taken care of. You are more than welcome to continue working with Gilbert each time you come in. I agree that it is important to have people that you can trust and depend on.

Our goal is to develop long-term relationships with our guests. We strive to provide the best service possible through transparency and respect. It  is humbling to know that we are in your circle of trust. We will continue doing our best in the future to remain as such. Thank you for choosing South Point Hyundai!