MQ
MARIE Q.
Lexus RX 300 Luxury SUV
02/11/2019
Marie Q
Everyone was friendly and willing to help out. All folks were very knowledgeable. My car was completed in a timely manner. And the mechanic explained everything he had done to my car. I was very pleased with the service and the cost of repairs!

MK
Michael K.
GMC Savana Cargo Van
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the business did not charge him anything for his door handle service, He was expecting a bill of $400 but when he got his vehicle and asked for his bill, they just waived it. He also said that they have great customer service and they are awesome.

Tanner B.
Chevrolet Caprice Police Patrol Vehicle
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Tanner said Manny was great and he had a great time.

MV
Marc V.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Marc said the employees provided great service.

Lourin M.
Raton, NM
Toyota Venza
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Lourin said the service was timely and the staff was very accommodating.

JEANNE P.
Acura RSX
01/16/2019
Consistent high quality
I moved to Southeast Auto after more than twenty years at a different repair company because of the integrity of the staff at Southeast. I would move anywhere the staff went! The work quality is outstanding and they are willing to take on about any issue for both my American Car and my Acura.

KAY M.
Honda Fit
01/10/2019
Dead battery
They are dependable and honest. Explain the car’s problem so O can understand. Prompt in timeline for service

MIKE R.
Nissan Frontier
01/08/2019
Oil Change
I was in and out in 30 - 45 minutes. Not exactly sure of the time as I was enjoying reading and having a cup of coffee while my vehicle was being serviced. I used to go to a dealer but am now going to Southeast Auto, even for simple routine service. Manny always provides a friendly welcome and give me a report on what was done and if anything else was noticed during the service.

JOHN B.

Littleton, CO
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/06/2019
Great customer service!
Thanks to Manny and Stuart for taking care of my car! Stuart has been working on my wife's car for 20 plus years and has always treated us right. It can be hard to find a place and mechanic you trust these days but these are the guys for sure.

LAURA S.
Honda Element
12/31/2018
People you can trust!
Recently had my 90,000 tune up with Southeast and they were very efficient, polite and since it was about 19degrees--gave me a ride back to my house! Really appreciated that. Called and gave good estimate and
was done a few hours sooner than expected. Have been very impressed with the staff and their work.

STEPHANIE M.
12/30/2018
Fast, easy and well priced
We have been with Manny for years and he continues to impress. I dropped my car off in the night drop box, left quick instructions and had my car back by 2pm next day. Wonderful people who care and give it to you straight up.

TERISA B.
12/26/2018
Once again, Southeast Auto exceeds my expectations!
We had been told that the entire right rear quadrant and door of our Honda Pilot would have to be replaced; but Southeast Auto simply made our vehicle pretty again - for a fraction of what other places had quoted.
Above and beyond. Love these guys!!!

MARJORIE S.
12/23/2018
Always friendly, always fair.
I always get friendly service and a fair price. I never feel like I’m being taken advantage of, like I have with other mechanics. SE Auto has been around for over 50 years. There’s a reason.

Manny H.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Manny said their service is good and amazing

EW
ED W.
12/16/2018
Relaxed, intelligent people
I had a LOT of work done on my old pickup, and there were no problems, except for a slight fluid leak, which they quickly fixed for nothing. I keep going back, because I like them. They use only the best parts, so there is full warranty coverage. If you want quality work done by experienced mechanics, it will cost, and this does. But, a breakdown can REALLY cost.

PG
Paul G.
Parker, CO
Nissan Maxima
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Paul said he had an all around good experience, good customer service and a quick turnaround. It's been the best facility he's been to.

Dillion C.
Toyota Sequoia
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Dillion said the customer service was friendly, He stated there was often a lack of communication and they didn't communicate frequently enough with him.

SG
Stacey G.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Stacey said the staff was helpful and the service was great.

NF
Natalie F.
Nissan Rogue
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Natalie said they are awesome, fair priced, and do great work.