MIKE M.
Subaru Legacy
12/05/2019
They know their stuff!
Finally got my headlamps replaced and adjusted properly here after trying other repair shops and service companies that claimed there was no way to do any such thing. We were also informed of a recall on our vehicle that would save us $1000's in the future. A big THANK YOU to Dave and his staff for taking the time to explain the issues, fix them, and knowing what's going on in the Subaru world. We will be back!

DAWN M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
12/02/2019
Excellent customer service
SRM is always responsive, honest and friendly. Highly recommended!

CG
CHRIS G.
Littleton, CO
11/28/2019
Lived up to their name
Justin and his techs did everything they could to get the parts for my car during a wicked snow storm. They even stayed late the night before a national holiday to ensure that I had my vehicle and would be road ready for the coming holiday. It means so much that these guys care that much and it is near impossible to find that level of service anywhere these days. I own my own business and I know what that's worth. They have a customer for life, and when my son gets his Subaru next year, he'll have another generation too.

John C.
Cheyenne, WY
Subaru WRX
11/25/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees did an excellent job.

Dan S.
Broomfield, CO
Saab 9-5
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Dan said this business provided excellent service. The employees helped him out when he had problems.

MELANIE P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/20/2019
Sent my 16 year old son over with his car twice, you guys took great care of him both times. I really appreciate your willingness to help.

JEAN B.
11/19/2019
I can always rely on Speedy Roo!
I never have to concern myself about the work I need done on my Subbie! These folks are reliable, fast and gracious. We are a 3 Subbie family (at the moment, it’s been as high as 6 but kids go off to school - no car needed - so more will be added later!) and SpeedyRoo has handled everyone of them!

Clifton B.
Colorado
Nissan Rogue
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Clifton said that they are great. That is why he goes there. He likes the people there and they do a good job. He enjoys the service there.

11/11/2019
Great service. Arrived well before my appointment but was serviced right away. Service was completed well before the expected wait time.

TERESA M.
11/08/2019
Fast efficient service and reasonable pricing
I’m glad I found SRM to service my 2014 Forester. They are great to work with. Fast efficient service and reasonable pricing. They do what they say and deliver on time.

VA
Victor A.
Subaru Legacy
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Victor said the service was quick and this business had the right parts.

Roberta M.
11/02/2019
The best
Your company is the best ive worked with. Will always use you to work on my car.

Aurora, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/02/2019
Thank you so much SRM!
My WRX was left in great hands. My car runs like a dream compared to when I dropped it off. SRM fixed my car in a timely manner and decently priced.

MIKE G.
11/01/2019
Very nice people.
They always get me in and out quickly. Pricing is honest.

LF
LELAND F.
11/01/2019
Great place to bring your subaru
Efficient, reliable service at a fair price.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/31/2019
Service on 2014 Subaru Crosstrek
Fast service, reasonable price, have already recommended to a friend. Thank you.

ROBERTA M.
10/27/2019
Follow Thru and complete professionalism.
Best maintenance job I’ve had performed on any car I’ve owned. Car runs like brand new after 60,000 mile maintenance.

KK
KAREN K.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/18/2019
Great Service!
Had my car serviced here for the first time today. The service was great and friendly! I'll definitely be back.

Lou S.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Lou said that they know what they are doing. They are efficient. He is comfortable doing business with them.

JOHN K.
Castle Rock, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/15/2019
Great recommendations...
Experience handling issues. Dave had some great ideas to clean up and upgrade. Work completed in a timely fashion & at a fair price.

I would recommend them to anyone looking for better performance on their Subaru.