HB
HAROLD B.
07/31/2020
Trans Pan
I took my 2013 Impreza in to have the transmission pan replaced after driving over a large rock. They guys at Speedy Roo had it done on time a little below quoted price. Will go back when needed.

EG
ERIC G.
Ford Expedition EL
07/28/2020
Amazing service
Always amazing service. Quick, called me around lunch time so we had time to arrange pick up. Gave me a coupon for the oil change.

Did exactly what we asked, noted well and offered options.

CHRIS C.
Subaru Impreza Wagon
07/24/2020
Quality all the way
In for a major service and the words that come to mind are friendly, professional, jovial, timely, accommodating, courteous, knowledgeable, and straight up with no BS.
A real quality business that deserves props.

TV
Tracy V.
Subaru Legacy
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Tracy said the technicians were very helpful and completed the service very timely.

DAWN M.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
07/21/2020
Always excellent
Thanks for awesome customer service!

Parker, CO
07/21/2020
They are so helpful and very kind!
They always call to ask if they can do anything else to the car! They are respectful and very fast!

MICHAEL C.
07/18/2020
Great company and Work
These guys are amazing! Subaru Dealership was going to charge me over $600 to change front brakes after and 2 weeks of playing phone tag and getting no where. Called these guys and I made an appt easy and fast and got it done in 1 day and $300 cheaper! Highly recommended and will be bringing my other vehicles here.

JOSEPH P.
07/16/2020
Super fast and super reliable
I really love to working with Speedy Roo they got my car in the door immediately and out it just as fast I really appreciate them thank you

JENNIFER B.
Subaru Crosstrek
07/16/2020
Great service.
Speedy Roo keeps our Subies in good shape!

GN
GREG N.
07/14/2020
I always go into car repair shops with expectations for what I'm going to have to pay, knowing that car repairs are expensive. They always are lower than my expectations on price, and after several repairs, all of which are still working, I've come to trust them. They have competitive prices, do good work, and are able to get the cars back on the road very quickly. I really do recommend them.

LW
LARRY W.
Subaru Legacy Sedan
07/13/2020
Quality work
My car broke down Sunday afternoon. A bad alternator. I had it towed to the shop Sunday evening. Monday by 1 o’clock in the afternoon it was fixed and running well. So I am very happy.

KK
KAREN K.
07/11/2020
thank you Dave for always looking after my car. Thank you

NR
NICK R.
Subaru WRX
07/10/2020
Tuning
Awesome service. Very knowledgable on parts, service repair and tuning.

Jarod C.
Colorado
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Jarod said the staff are fantastic.

BK
Ben K.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Ben said the staff provide fantastic service.