JOHN K.
Castle Rock, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/31/2020
Quick & Responsive (as usual)
Given the craziness of our new normal with the virus, they were still available to address my issues promptly. There pricing was still reasonable and the same as before. I would definitely (& have) recommend them to a friend.

Always dependable
Dave and his team always make sure that they fix what is needed and nothing unnecessary. Dave is always kind and considerate.

TG
TAYLOR G.
03/31/2020
BEST customer service and technicians
Speedy Roo worked on and tuned my Sti and will continue to forever service my needs. I have been to three other subaru freindly shops in the area and, by far, Speedy Roo Motorsports has them all beat. Customer service, technicians, knowledge, they have it all. Highly recommend!

TERRY B.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
Great service and fast
Great service. Really friendly. Very educated and did the job in a timely manner

CL
CAROLYN L.
03/30/2020
They do disinfect the place, I saw it with my own eyes
They are honest

ZS
Zack S.
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Zach said the service was great, customer service is friendly, they are honest, straightforward, got the job done in a timely manner, and he drove away with no issues. He added Dave and his staff were very accommodating, and explained everything so that he could understand as a person and not a mechanic.

Seamus M.
Arvada, CO
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Seamus said the business is awesome.

MELANIE P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/21/2020
Thanks!
I appreciate your flexibility and willingness to work on Sofie, Especially during the Corona-pocalypse and snow. Having her back on time was a pleasant surprise. Thanks for putting up with us. :-)

(would appreciate more parking or less hassle from the grumpy aamco dude)

03/19/2020
Outstanding customer service, quick respond and repair, no push to do what you dont want, thank you
Honest and provide and explanation of the issue giving you the option to decide what could be the best for you

CG
CHRIS G.
Littleton, CO
03/18/2020
Surpassing their name
Dave and Justin knew I was in a jam. I had a busted sub frame, and they got the parts and made the repair in less than a week. These guys never let me down.

ROGER B.
Centennial, CO
03/15/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable staff
Once again SRM was great to work with. Brought my Honda there for a 2nd opinion and thankfully I did. SRM saved me money from what another place tried to sell me

PK
PATRICK K.
03/12/2020
Service times are quick
Never had a problem at Speedy Roo. They treat my car likes it's there own. Love the place.

KV
KEVIN V.
Toyota MR2 Spyder
03/10/2020
Diagnostic Test for Check Engine Light
I was very happy with the service I received on my car today. Speedy Roo was quick to diagnose the problem and were upfront and honest that it just needed a new gas cap. I had a coupon to take 15% off of service of $100 or more. My service was less than $100, but Speedy Roo still gave me the discount. Thanks, guys!

EC
ERIC C.
03/10/2020
Fast, courteous and professional!
Again, the folks at Speedy Roo are fast, courteous and professional! They know Subaru!

Justin M.
Parker, CO
03/10/2020 Category: Service
Justin said that they provide good service. He had an issue with his trunk, his trunk has a speaker mount and when he went to open the trunk the mount was laying in the trunk. He stated he isn't sure if they took it apart and forgot to put it back together or if the mount actually broke, but overall, they had good services.