DF
DENISE F.
11/24/2020
Thank you!
Justin, thank you for your great customer service. Above and beyond to make sure we got our car back so quickly.

Denver, CO
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
11/13/2020
Speedy Roo Service
I was very pleased at how they shop operated and functioned. I called in and made and appointment earlier on in the week. I then arrived and they quickly got to my car and kept in contact with me regarding any additional things I may need for future wear and tear. I really like the shop and would recommend them to everyone whom has a Subaru or Toyota.

Jacob B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Jacob said they were very knowledgeable, very open, very honest , very nice and he enjoyed talking to them.

Jose M.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Jose said his vehicle is running pretty fast and he loves the way its running. The guys did a great job.

Jeremy F.
Toyota Sequoia
11/12/2020 Category: Service
Jeremy said they did a good job.

MF
MOLLY F.
Denver, CO
11/11/2020
The guys at Speedy Roo are wonderful. Their knowledge and attention to detail saved me thousands of dollars on a specific Subaru issue. They worked quickly and kept me updated throughout.

Mark P.
11/09/2020
Waiting...
Hey Dave,
Give me a call.
I'd like to do a leveling kit for the rear on my '04 4runner. You already did the front.
720.979.1178
Thanks,
Mark

KC
KIM C.
11/04/2020
Always trustworthy, professional, and great service
This place has the best Toyota mechanics. The front desk is always staffed with the most professional people. I can always trust the professional opinion of the mechanics and all the staff. I don't take my 4RUNNER anywhere else.

VA
VICTOR A.
Subaru Legacy
11/04/2020
They’re experts on what they do and know what they’re talking about. Very flexible with appointments and honest about the work that your vehicle needs done.

VP
VINCE P.
11/01/2020
Great work with no oversell on unnecessary services
Had oil change and winterization done. Recommendations for front breaks/rotors and tires which was NOT an upsell (I know those issues needed addressing). I'll be back for the other items; I take both of my Subarus here now for all of their needs.

MARY L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/29/2020
Excellent service every time
Always fast and good service

JJ
John J.
Nissan Maxima
10/14/2020 Category: Service
John said they are the best in town, best customer service, best overall mechanics. They are just a topnotch business.

JEFFERY M.
10/08/2020
Quality repair
They always do a quality job at a fair price

Michael B.
Subaru WRX
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Michael said the staff are awesome.

YH
YOLANDA H.
10/05/2020
I always receive great and timely service. Trustworthy mechanics.