Business Solutions

Southwest Car Care Center

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SP
SARAH P.
05/15/2022
Fast and affordable
I live these guys. I have been going to them for 29 years and they have not changed a bit!!! I will continue going back until I do t have a car because I’m...

CL
CHERIE L.
05/13/2022
Professional
Professional with patient explanation, excellent service

EH
ELYSHA H.
05/11/2022
AC
Best service ever. My AC was not working and they replaced my compressor. Got it back same day and am happily driving cool again. Nicest guys ever and the...

JACK M.
05/11/2022
James and Matt, great job guys.
Have had my cars serviced at Southwest Car Care for many years, will continue to do so, always excellent results. Would highly recommend!

ALINA M.
05/10/2022
Quick service
I asked for an estimate on my failed inspection test and found out I needed to change the catalytic converter and oxygen sensors. They finished in about 4-5...