IB
Isaac B.
Nissan Sentra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said they were pretty good, they were nice and he had no problems.

LO
Landon O.
Conroe, TX
Scion tC
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Landon said he would recommend this business for service.

STEVE S.
Jaguar XJ
03/03/2019
Honest shop...
Having car issues are no fun. At Southwest Car Care center, I called for an estimate on an alignment on my vehicle. I knew it was bad, as I just was forced to replace two tires because of severe wear on the inner tire. The guys put it up on their lift, and confirmed the bad alignment. They took the time to show me the cause, which were bad bushings on my rear control arms. I was able to source the parts, and they replaced them for a fair price. I also had a leak in my oil pan, and I ordered a gasket, which they replaced also. My car is riding correctly, and no leaks in the driveway. They did the work when they said they would, and I'm happy. Thanks!
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 03/04/2019

Good Afternoon Steve,

Thank you for the great review. It was pleasure working on your vehicle. If you need anything else in the future please let us know.

BO
BOBBY O.
Richmond, TX
Toyota Avalon
02/28/2019
Great service and communication at a reasonable price.
Great service and communication at a reasonable price. Went in for an oil change, service was great and the price was better than my previous mechanic.

MF
Mike F.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike said the staff provided good customer service.

ND
Nicholas D.
Hubbard, TX
Lincoln Town Car
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business does perfect work. They did a great job in a timely manner, at a good price. He appreciates everything they did.

DANIEL P.
Ford Super Duty F-250 SRW
02/03/2019
Transparency Consistency and Value are some of the traits I see.
When I arrived a had a view of the issue with my truck. I dropped it off, received a ride home, James called me a couple hours later with the repair quote. The repair was completed, on time, on budget, and I was back on the road with no problems. If you have a diesel or gas engine; SouthWest Car Care will treat you fairly.

Jerry S.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said he was very happy with the work that the mechanics did. They explained everything that was done and also informed him of $3500 worth of work that needs to be done to his vehicle. As his longtime friend informed him when he recommended this business, it is not the most inexpensive repair facility, however, it is the best.

DF
DAVID F.
01/30/2019
Excellent Service as always...
These guys are fantastic. My truck a/c system was not working correctly in the dash. They replaced all the venting door motors and evaporator core and recharged the system for a VERY reasonable price, in a short amount of time. I trust Matt and James to work on ALL of my vehicles. Don't go to a shady mechanic shop just to save $10, because over a short time it can cost you a lot more. Call James or Matt for anything you may need done to your vehicle. Family owned and operated.

Michael H.
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the staff gave good service and they are good people.

MIKE W.
01/18/2019
Routine oil change
I can always count on prompt, friendly & dependable service. Jo

ZH
Zach H.
Dodge Challenger
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Zach said he would recommend the business for service.

Bob B.
Van Alstyne, TX
01/15/2019
Can't say enough about the excellent service I received from the Meinen brothers, Mat and James. Needed emergency repair on my 2010 F150 the day after Christmas while visiting in the area. Tried the Ford dealership and one other service facility in the area without success. Mat and James welcomed me to their facility. Within minutes, Mat had the truck hooked up to a computer and diagnosed the problem. He explained the problem, how long it would take to repair, and the cost. While the repairs were being done, they would invite me into the service bay and show me what was being done to fix the problem. This is transparency seldom found in service facilities today. This gave me confidence that they knew how to fix the problem and that I was getting the right service at a fair price. After two days I had the truck back, hooked up to my travel trailer and headed north. If you live in the Houston area and need someone to perform regular service or major repairs, give Mat and James a try. If I lived there, I would be a regular customer, for sure.

GS
GENE S.
Lincoln Mark LT
Great Job Knowledgable and honest
good job There is a reason they have been in business for so long.

GS
GEORGE S.
Always Excellent Service at Southwest Car Care
Excellence, honesty, integrity, and good service have been the trademark of Southwest Car Care for as long as I can remember. From father to sons, there has been no change in the quality of service over the years. That's the bottom line. GEORGE SCOTT - Longtime customer in Katy.

RILEY B.
honorable shop
My car had a problem with shock system. Hard to diagnose. They had been replaced 13 months ago by Southwest. At this time, they replaced both and problem went away. under warranty so did not charge me anything. As should be, but does not often happen in life. some shops would have said "labor not under warranty", or "disposal not under warranty'. or made it difficult. but here was straight up.

Gives good sense of satisfaction that we are at the correct place.

Jack P.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Jack said he received quality service, the employees are competent people and the price was reasonable.

GD
GREG D.
01/09/2019
quality of work
excellent !

CHARLIE H.
01/03/2019
Customer Service
We had family members who were visiting from out of town here for the holidays. Bob had an issue with his truck, and Southwest Car Care Center took them in when others were too busy to help him. Bob and Susan were extremely complimentary of the outstanding customer service that they received while there. They raved about how they were treated and how knowledgeable and fair that James and Matt were. As a result of their experience, we took our Subaru Outback in for servicing and experienced the same outstanding service. James took the time to explain recommended repairs. Both James and Matt are friendly and easy to talk with. We will definitely be using them for our future service needs .
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 01/11/2019

Thank you very much for the fantastic review, Charlie.  It was a pleasure to meet y'all and we certainly appreciate your business and confidence!

Kathy B.
Ford Police Interceptor
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Kathy said she loves this business. They are very honest. She said the staff is friendly. She has been with them for years and would highly recommend them to anyone who would ask.