JE
JAY E.
Cypress, TX
Dodge Durango
09/23/2020
Service technicians who care and are very knowlegable
They treat you like a family member in regard to the service they provide to your vehicle.

Jack M.
Nissan Maxima
09/19/2020 Category: Service
Jack said the business did a great job, are the best, has done good work for him over the years on his vehicles, and he is very happy with their work.

LA
LISA A.
09/13/2020
Love the communication!!
Matt and James are the BEST!! Been going to them for years and never had a problem. They actually take the time to explain things to you and they're not in a rush when they do. Such a GREAT family owned business!!! I don't trust anyone else to work on my car! 😊

LEE S.
Lexus ES 350
09/08/2020
The Best
These gentlemen are outstanding. I take my vehicles to them and they keep them in great shape. Definitely excellent mechanics and worth every cent. They have earned my trust over the last 25 years.

RF
Rich F.
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Rich said the business has an awesome bunch of folks that are honest and straight shooters. He says he is very satisfied and impressed. Rich said the quality of the service was second to none.

Teresa M.
Nissan Rogue
08/28/2020 Category: Service
Teresa said this staff is quick and honest.

DF
DAVID F.
08/20/2020
Excellent Service yet once again
Took my truck in with battery issues had low voltage, not charging, could not disconnect the key from the ignition, engine crankcase flushing and oil change, had issues of loss of power and misfiring as well. James and Matt took care of it all, fixed it all at a good rate in a timely manner. For Honest dependable service, go see James and Matt. I highly recommend Southwest Car Care Center. I trust them, you can too.

TW
TREY W.
Houston, TX
08/06/2020
Fantastic service!
We love James and his team! The service you get with Southwest is excellent and you can be confident they are honest.

This was our 70,000 mile service and they only did what had to be done. They will never try to sell you things that you don’t need.

Hoghly recommend them.

MARCY S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/26/2020
Excellent service by family owned business
James, Matt, Ben, and Angel are professional mechanics who not only know their business but they also know how to communicate with customers in layman's terms, answering all questions, exploring all options, and providing honest feedback. They are a family owned and operated business and they treat their customers like family too -- making such statements as "If my wife were driving this car I would recommend ..." I never feel intimidated by them and feel totally comfortable asking questions, asking for clarification, and even negotiating with them. They still offer the same quality service that they did 15-20 years ago.

AR
Alex R.
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Shannon. He said the staff did excellent work.,

MARK B.
Buick Rendezvous
07/17/2020
Personal care with no pushy sales service. Honest.
I always appreciate the way they do business. They tell me what is wrong with my car along with services that it could use and then let me decide which ones to do at the time based on my budget. I never feel pressured to have something done. The work I have done is always superb!

JACK P.
Nissan Frontier
07/17/2020
friendly competent service
I am a customer for over 20 years, getting friendly and competent service.

JOHN C.
Ford Edge
07/14/2020
The gentlemen are always so nice and helpful. We have been going to them for many years and have recommended them to friends and family.
As stated before, these are the nicest people we have ever met and done business with. I appreciate their attention and quickness to get the job done. We have recommended them to family and friends in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

EW
EDDIE W.
07/14/2020
Accurate diagnosis of problems, effective repairs
I've only been in twice, both times you got it right the first time. Quicker turn-around than I expected, all for a fair price.

MICHAEL C.
Houston, TX
07/05/2020
Southwest car care provided excellent service on my truck. They did a great job of explaining the issue with my brakes and providing options for service. I would highly recommend.