MA
MARY A.
Ford Edge
Outstanding Service
The team at Southwest Car Care is always a pleasure to deal with. They treat clients with respect and integrity. They take the time to explain the issue / problem to ensure you have a full understanding , lay out your options and never pressure you to do extra work. I've been utilizing them for years and will continue to do so.

ANDREA B.
04/08/2021
Always great service and easy to make appointments.
Everyone is friendly, knowledgeable, and car is serviced in a reasonable amount of time.

DONNA S.
04/08/2021
Always the best service to keep my cars in top condition
With an aging fleet of cars, I've come to rely on Southwest Car Care to ensure that I and my kids have safe, reliable transportation. They quickly diagnosed that odd sound I heard on the car my girls drive and provided trustworthy advice on what to repair NOW, and what repairs to plan for next time.

JOSE A.
When nobody else could it, Southwest Car Care Center did
I have never had a vehicle issue diagnosed and fixed fast my Chevy Tahoe sat at another shop for a week and they could not figure out what's the deal was with my A/C and my mechanic there is a good one so I took my SUV to Southwest Car Care Center and bang like that with in a two hour window I was called and told the issue the price was high for what is used to paying but you know what this is Texas and the Heat will tear you up so I figured they were fast and professional and then the price issue I fist had went away see I have A/C in a 19 year old SUV with over 200,000 miles that's what males it worth it and fair Godless this place

ROSE H.
FIAT 500X
Great service, very affordable
Amazing customer service. Super nice staff, explained in detail everything I needed fixed on my car. They had it fixed in 2 days!

LIZ B.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/07/2021
Came in for an oil change and they look over the entire vehicle to check for anything that needs to be monitored.

MELANIE C.
04/02/2021
Always fixed right & done quickly!!!!
I've taken all my vehicles here for the past 7+yrs & never have I ever had 1 complaint! I've had my car towed there in the middle of night & when I call in the morning to let them know what's happening they always get my vehicle right in and if not finished the same day it's the very next day! They take their time explaining the problems and are very honest in telling me what needs to be done right away for safety and what can wait a couple months but does need to be handled within a time frame. Not only do I take all my business to Southwest Car Care, my entire family trust them and does the same!

JOHN S.
04/01/2021
Always quick and friendly
I have been going here for over 30 years and as long as I live in Katy they will manage my vehicles.

BF
BRENDAN F.
03/30/2021
First rate outfit with honest and forthright management and staff
SWCCC is my trusted advisor and the only place I consider for scheduled maintenance and any necessary repairs. You need not worry that anyone at SWCCC will bring you a part they inexplicably removed from the exterior underside of your vehicle only to proceed with unbridled shamelessness with an attempt to beguile you into replacing it because it looks dirty. You know, like some of the others do, who say they only want to fix your brakes, your muffler, your kid's little league championship game? You know the ones. If you want an honest mechanic and your repairs done right at a fair price , then look no further than SWCCC.

Juan C.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Juan said he received heavy recommendation from his neighbors.

Mario M.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Mario said they are professional and honest.

SP
SONIA P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
03/22/2021
Service advisors very knowledgeable and eager to serve. Estimates given for repairs. Discusses said repairs with terms I could understand and didn't try sell me on anything I didn't need. Very respectful and courteous. I will continue to return for repairs as I have never been dissatisfied.
Highly recommend Southwest auto care.

EW
EDDIE W.
03/19/2021
Top quality work for a fair price
Accurate diagnosis of problems, options/prices explained clearly. Work done well and in a timely manner.

MARCY S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/19/2021
Never disappoints!
James, Matt, and crew are professional, caring people. This business has had the same staff for years -- that says A LOT about how they operate and deal with people. They are creative thinkers, excellent problem-solvers, great communicators -- even with the most uneducated customers. They are also quick to accommodate. I highly recommend this business!

KW
KORRA W.
Dodge Durango
03/17/2021
Oil Change Routine Maintenance
I have been coming to Southwest Car Care for 5 plus years. Today was for a routine oil change and as always I was greeted by and given impeccable service. I was also informed of other work that needed to be done on my vehicle and provided with a quote. They have earned my business and continued support. Great reputable family owned business.