PP
PAUL P.
Buick LaCrosse
06/13/2019
They "CARE" about their Customers.
The Employees at Southwest Car "CARE" Center (SCCC) are ALL great "CARING" guys. I have been taking my car, wife's car and my "3" girls cars there for over 2 decades and have NEVER had a bad experience. In my eyes, they follow the golden rule, "Treat others like you want to be treated". From being told by other places including dealerships that my vehicle needed repairs which didn't once I took it to SCCC and they looked at the same vehicle to being able to refer you to the correct body shop for when my oldest daughter car was in an accident, SWCC "CARES" about their customers. Finally, during this past month, my middle daughter was hit by a lady and her car was totaled and I went to SCCC for some advice on buying her a replacement used vehicle and once again they stepped up and helped me out tremendously.

Thank you to all the guys at "Southwest Car CARE Center",

Paul, Jill & Girls

FR
Frank R.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Frank said the business did a real good job servicing his vehicle.

KC
Kathryn C.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Kathryn said they were efficient with good service.

Jerry B.
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Jerry said that the business was professional.

CE
CHIP E.
Nissan Murano
06/09/2019
The Best in Katy. Period.
There are some service providers that you must have 100% trust in their honesty and expertise like A/C companies, plumbers - and auto repair shops. They tell you the price and you just have to pay it. You don't know if you're getting gouged or not. You write a check.

James and Matt run a very honest, ethical car repair business. They do superior work for a fair price. They aren't as fancy dancy as the shiny, new shops popping up in Katy. But, that also means they don't have the high overhead that gets passed on to their valued customers. Calling your company "Christian" doesn't make it so!

Southwest Car Care Center has built a very successful business over the decades by simply being the best in every respect - one very happy, returning customer at a time.

Fulshear, TX
06/05/2019
Good advice
My 17 year old car was in the shop to fix a persistent leak, but when the lower oil pan was removed, it was found to have pieces of a disintegrating timing belt guide, and I was told that the cost of that and associated repairs would be more than the resale value of the car and I should save those repair costs and get another car.

PM
PAUL M.
05/31/2019
Satisfied with Toyota Camry Wokr
Always friendly, honest, and quick. The primary reason of my visit was identifying the cause of a left pull on the car. After ruling out alignment, they quickly determined it was worn out struts. The new struts fixed the problem.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 06/07/2019

Thank you for the 5 Star review Paul.

DEVONA R.
Nissan Rogue
05/22/2019
Great Service Experience
This Family owned business gives exceptional customer service. I had an issue with my brakes that were replace by Southwest Car Care Center. The issue was under warranty and they took care of if immediately. They are trustworthy and kind.

Hi Devon,

Thank you so much for coming back to see us so we could resolve this issue for you. Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do for you in the future.

RL
RICK L.
05/12/2019
Great Service!
This was my first time with SWCC and I was very pleased with the service and price for a front end brake replacement on my ‘10 F150. James and crew had the job completed in record time.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

It was a pleasure meeting you and thank you for coming in and seeing you. Please let us know how we may be of help in the future.

Ron S.
Boerne, TX
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Ron said good guys did the service promptly, at a good price and were very helpful. He highly recommends the business for service.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the wonderful review Ron.

CG
CHRIS G.
Buick Rainier
05/08/2019
All good as per usual. - a top notch auto service & repair facility
This is more for newbies to the Katy area as many locals already know how dependable these guys are. When you move to a new area most of us need to find a good: Dentist, Doctor, Hairdresser and Auto Shop.
These fellows have been in the auto service & repair business for years, I believe their Dad owned the business prior. They are very knowledgeable and as importantly.....very straight. I trust their work. I know a little bit about car repairs myself down to eg: Cam Belt, Water Pump, Alternator replacements which I've done over the years myself so I would know pretty well 'what's what' when I need a shops expertise. This is a good place, give them a try.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the review Chris, glad we were able to help you with the reprogram of that module.

JI
JOEL I.
Ford Expedition
05/03/2019
As always excellent service from this garage.
They are both friendly and professional explaining in detail what they are doing in the service and why it needs doing.
They are honest and trustworthy.
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the kind words Joel, we look forward to seeing you again.

DF
DAVID F.
04/26/2019
Spectacular Shop and Excellent Service
As usual, James and Matt did a spectacular job on my F-150, replacing my turbo flanges, and catted downpipe, oil change, and fixed a coolant leak I was not aware I had. Thanks for the awesome service, yet once again!
I highly recommend this owner operated shop to everyone!
JAMES M. from Southwest Car Care Center responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you again David for the wonderful review.

Jose C.
Chevrolet Volt
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Jose said the business has good service.

GW
GLYNN W.
04/14/2019
Oil change done quickly and professionally
Quick service done right by nice folks- what more can you ask for.

04/11/2019
Customer Service
I take my care to Southwest Car Care because they have excellent customer service. I also know they they will assess my vehicle and let me know what the best course of action will be for me to take to fix my vehicle. They are honest and fair with all customers and they always help in anyway they can. I would never take my vehicle any other place!

Ashish S.
Honda Accord Coupe
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Ashish said his overall experience was good. They made sure everything was checked on his vehicle. They also checked up on him and kept him updated.

TH
Tray H.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Tray said he did not have any issues. They called him to let him know of some additional issues but they did not press it.

IB
Isaac B.
Nissan Sentra
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Isaac said they were pretty good, they were nice and he had no problems.

LO
Landon O.
Conroe, TX
Scion tC
03/09/2019 Category: Service
Landon said he would recommend this business for service.