AC
ADAM C.
Jeep Compass
07/21/2021
Customer service, fast response, honest information, trustworthy service
I found these guys on yelp and thankful I did. AC went out and they were quick to get me information and have all repairs completed in a timely manner. James and Matt kept me informed throughout the process and gave me an honest quote. Ended up needed a new compressor and condenser. I will definitely be back.

RICHARD W.
Acura MDX
07/20/2021
White Family
I truly trust them with our vehicles. We have been customers for over 25 years and they do excellent work.

07/13/2021
My SUV
It’s all about “service”. Customer Service!! How often do you here someone complimenting service from an auto shop? You should visit this shop!! Great service, clean shop, and awesome turn around time, seriously! Their prices aren’t too bad.

SP
SHERRI P.
07/10/2021
Excellent People & Service
Always directly honest and professional. I always know what exactly is being done to my vehicle without any extra sales pitch. Direct, to the point, and professional every time. They go out of their way to help customers and our vehicles have never had an issues once their work is completed. They know their business!

CHARLES M.
Lincoln Navigator
07/08/2021
Quick problem identification and repair
Great service today on a sketchy brake problem. The problem was diagnosed and a repair made, very timely and at a reasonable cost.

DOUG M.
07/06/2021
Honest and competent car care
Southwest Car Care has taken care of all of my vehicles for more than 20 years.
I would not trust the care of my cars and trucks to anyone else

NB
NICOLE B.
Cadillac SRX
06/29/2021
Excellent customer service
I tried to initially take my car down the road to have it repaired and was told I needed to leave my car for a few days. I found Southwest Car Care on Google and decided to go with them for their great reviews. They did not steer me wrong. Both Matt and James were super helpful, thorough, upfront, and clear. They got me taken care of in and out today. I am moving closer in to town but will continue to bring all of my vehicles here for service. Thanks for the outstanding job!

06/24/2021
Honest
Stand by their work & honest folks

BP
BRIAN P.
Brookshire, TX
06/23/2021
Great people and Great place you can trust.
My parents started using Southwest Car Care in late 80’s early 90’s and it’s the only place my wife and I use now. Extremely high integrity family that own and operates this business. You get what you pay for.

CHRISTINA B.
Dependable, great work
I have been with SWCare for twenty years. They treat you like family and always go out of their way to help you.

AH
ANN H.
Chevrolet Traverse
25+ years of great service
The Meinen family have become my friends. They have always been kind courteous and professional. They never talk down to the customer and always
pay attention to everything I have to say about my car.. I am not afraid of them because I know they will tell me the truth.

ROBERT R.

ARTURO G.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/18/2021
Good job!
Always Knowledgeable and Friendly.

CHRISTOPHER H.
Ford LTD Crown Victoria
06/17/2021
Outstanding and friendly service
I’ve used Southwest since moving to Texas 3 years ago. They give you good, old-fashioned honest service, with a smile.

Acura RDX
06/16/2021
Always knowledgeable and friendly. Service is their business.