Michael B.
Dodge Ram Van
02/25/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael's wife. She said the staff are super knowledgeable, super friendly, efficient, price correctly and provide great service.

MF
Maxi F.
Brookshire, TX
Chevrolet Silverado SS
02/10/2021 Category: Service
Maxi said they have excellent service and did a really good job. Jason was very good and very fast.

JOHN L.
Mercury Marauder
01/30/2021
Could of gone cheaper BUT
I could not get better quality work on a major repair was keep informed every step of the way. When suppliers failed on promises Matt and James had alternate plans. Job was completed in a timely matter. Great job on a major rebuild

GH
GARY H.
Toyota Venza
01/30/2021
Recent Service Great!
Really like the appointment setup. Was in and out quickly and I like the attention to my concerns for having a reliable vehicle (lug nut and engine air filter replacement. Thanks.

DA
David A.
01/29/2021 Category: Service
David said he has used them for years. They are always wonderful, he would never go anyplace else and would recommend them. They are very personable, take great pains to make sure he understands what is going on, are very, very good at what they do and if he has any problems after the service, they take care of it.

DAVID B.
01/27/2021
Honesty, friendliness, & good at what you do.
People can come to your business knowing they will be treated fairly & professionally. You & Matt make people feel comfortable. And you never pressure anyone. You explain the problem & you let the customer make the decision. Your knowledge & friendliness keeps bringing customers back.

CA
Carolyn A.
Kia Forte
01/23/2021 Category: Service
Carolyn said she inconvenienced them and they were gracious enough to get her vehicle while she had another appointment.

RD
ROBERT D.
01/19/2021
Great service with reasonable costs you can trust without up-sell.
Matt and James are very accommodating and knowledgeable and easy to work with. I trust their opinion and wouldn't hesitate to recommend this shop to anyone I know.

Dionne L.
01/16/2021 Category: Service
Dionne said she got great service and good work.

MA
MARY A.
Kia Sportage
01/14/2021
Outstanding Service
We had an issue with a door handle on our Kia Sportage. They fixed it quickly, professionally and charged a fair price for their work. As they always do. I highly recommend them to anyone needing any type of auto repair.

KK
KELLY K.
01/14/2021
Great in every way
This was my first visit to Southwest Car Care Center and I couldn't have left happier. They were happy to answer all my questions and discuss options. The work on my SUV was done quickly and I had my car back in no time at all. Five Stars - definitely would send friends and family there!

01/08/2021
The cost of repair
I believe that I was overcharged for the work that was done. I wish that I had said, " I'll think about it," and then checked elsewhere. I must take responsibility for what is done, rather than take the word of one repair shop.
Their work is very good, but so are other places who charge less.
Jo Wood

AC
AUSTIN C.
01/07/2021
Quality Work & Unmatched Customer Service
Matt, James, and their team are always a pleasure to work with. They provide great work and always prioritize customer service. I won’t take my vehicles anywhere else.

Michael H.
12/22/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he always gets good service and he would recommend the business.

JOSEPH B.
12/20/2020
Couldn't ask for better!
Wonderful caring people! They do great work, cost is reasonable and they go overboard to help people with medical issues and disabilities. In fact, I am going to sneak a home made Christmas give to them because of the care they have taken for me and my husband.