DAN L.
06/12/2021
They care about their customers and they are honest.
These folks are great! They always know what they are doing and fix things correctly. They have always accommodated my requests and get my service done quickly.
They treat me like family, and I trust them to make decisions about my cars.

TRACEY S.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
06/11/2021
Fantastic Automotive Care Shop
This family owned business it the only place I go to for engine/drive train issues . They are fantastic .

EV
ERIC V.
06/10/2021
Very knowledgeable and very efficient with their work
James was very knowledgeable in his explanation on the issue with my truck. The guys at the shop did excellent work and got it done fast. Will absolutely be bringing all of my family's vehicles here. Thank you so much.

IM
IAN M.
06/10/2021
Excellent service and repairs.
Always very professional and friendly. I have been using them for over 25 years. They have never been wrong in diagnosing a problem.

DAVID B.
06/08/2021
Honest & Smart
James and Matt & there staff are the best. There honest and very knowledgeable at there craft. I wouldn’t go anywhere else. I highly recommend there service. Thanks James & Matt.

HV
HERNANDO V.
Ford Transit Connect Van
06/07/2021
Just a basic oil change
Took car in for standard oil change and a broken headlamp, service was prompt and they kept me well informed on repair progress. They are always very courteous and helpful, will definetily recommend bringing your vehicle here for repairs.

KF
KENT F.
Ford Expedition
06/04/2021
Honest reliable service every time!
James and Matt provide honest and reliable service to us every time we visit with one of our cars! Thankful I can go and will get the type of service I am comfortable with!
Thank you!

MARIO M.
Nissan Rogue
06/01/2021
Quick turnaround
Getting car ready for road trip. All work done in a day.

GD
GREG D.
05/29/2021
honest,high quality service.
all repairs done properly and in a time efficient manner

SP
SOYLA P.
Hyundai Tucson
05/28/2021
I love these guys!!
They have taken care of my car for some years now. I trust them and would recommend this business to anyone. They explain everything they are going to do before they do anything. They are very respectful to women. They don’t treat me like I don’t know anything about cars……because I do understand how cars run. That alone will keep me coming back. SP

TC
TOM C.
Houston, TX
05/27/2021
The Only Place You Want To Go On Earth!
They are Extremely Professional and HONEST!!!! There is "No" other place I would take my vehicle!! They know all makes and models of vehicles and their Technicians are Phenomenal!!!! If you your car, truck, or SUV needs to have any work done on it, you need to go to Southwest Auto Care!!!!
Thank You James and Matt for what you do and who you are!!!!!

AG
ASHLYN G.
05/27/2021
Always Helpful
I have taken my car to these guys for a few years. I highly recommend them. They are honest and kind. They are experts and always get the job done.

LN
LAURIE N.
Richmond, TX
05/26/2021
James & Matt are honest and awesome
My Toyota Highlander has 129,000+ miles on it and I have never really had any problems with it but after time things start wearing out! My front end has had issues with rattling and thumping. Took it to them yesterday got it back today. It's like I have my new car back. They have a great ear and sense of issues. They don't over do it either. If it doesn't need done they tell me. I love that because we don't have a lot of extra funds laying around. Life changes when ur retired 😝 Anyway my car is once more amazing. One day I'll have to breakdown buy a new one but woohoo I am good for now! Thanks to SWC CARE!

KF

ELLIOTT S.
Plano, TX
Jeep Patriot
05/25/2021
Fast and reasonable price. They have free wifi so I could get my work done during the patch up.