JOHN C.
Ford Edge
07/14/2020
The gentlemen are always so nice and helpful. We have been going to them for many years and have recommended them to friends and family.
As stated before, these are the nicest people we have ever met and done business with. I appreciate their attention and quickness to get the job done. We have recommended them to family and friends in the past and will continue to do so in the future.

EW
EDDIE W.
07/14/2020
Accurate diagnosis of problems, effective repairs
I've only been in twice, both times you got it right the first time. Quicker turn-around than I expected, all for a fair price.

MICHAEL C.
07/05/2020
Southwest car care provided excellent service on my truck. They did a great job of explaining the issue with my brakes and providing options for service. I would highly recommend.

GB
Gloria B.
Kia Sedona
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Gloria said the staff at this business was courteous to her and she was given a discount. The staff was friendly. It was a good experience.

AG
ANGELA G.
Nissan Pathfinder
06/29/2020
Great Overall Experience
After having a bad experience at a different mechanic, I brought my car to Southwest Car Care in hopes that they could fix my car for a reasonable price. I could not have been more satisfied with them. They were very attentive with me. They kept the communication going the whole time. Not only did they do a great job with my car issues, the work was quick! I would highly recommend this Center to anyone who needs a professional job done the right way.

JJ
Judy J.
Texas
Chevrolet Venture
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Judy said it was awesome and that she has been doing business here for 20 years.

LE
LANCE E.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
06/20/2020
Customer service
James was very knowledgeable and took the time to explain everything. I will definitely take my car back to him for any future maintenance!

DF
DAVID F.
GMC Sonoma
06/19/2020
Excellent Service once again
I took my GMC Syclone in for front end steering and suspension work and alignment and to fix a front axle oil leak.
Once again Matt and James did the most outstanding professional job in a timely manner at a good price.
I take all my vehicles to these guys and highly recommend you do the same. You will not be disappointed.
Forget the dealerships. Southwest Care Care Center is the place to go to.

Dan G.
Ford Edge
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the customer service is great and so is the quality of work.

MARCY S.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
06/11/2020
Great family-owned and family-run business!
Matt, James, Ben and others there are extremely knowledgeable and professional.
They are very easy to work with, communicate well, and hold the safety and comfort of their customers as their top priority. I highly recommend them!

BRIAN S.
05/29/2020
You can count on Southwest Car Care
You can always count on James and Matt to advise you on your car's maintenance or repairs. Their team of mechanics has serviced my vehicles for the last 11 year's and I am always satisfied with their work.

DK
DEBBIE K.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
05/28/2020
service and honesty
goes out of their way to help customers. they check on recalls on vehicles for you and tell you what needs to be repaired asap and what will be going out soon so you can save up for it.

AV
Anitra V.
05/23/2020 Category: Service
Anitra said this business's customer service was great, they explained to her everything she needed to know and her vehicle is running well. It is running better than before they fixed it. Whatever questions she had they answered them.

CHARLIE H.
Toyota Avalon
05/15/2020
Customer service and honesty
We have been extremely pleased with the service that Matt and James provide. They are knowledgeable, honest, and friendly. We have used them for multiple vehicles and types of service and have always been very satisfied.

RIVER S.
Toyota Tundra
05/14/2020
Greatest service around.
2006 Toyota Tundra is back on the road thanks to the amazing guys, James & Matt. These guys know their cars and will go out of their way to help you understand the problem and the fix. This is where all my cars go to get fixed. LOVE these guys!