MICHAEL M.
Schwenksville, PA
01/26/2021
Old BMW
As always, these guys are great at keeping my 20yr old 5 Series safe and roadworthy. I really appreciate their knowledge, advice and honesty; and I know they take pride in their work. Thanks for another great job.

LD
LORI D.
Royersford, PA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
01/25/2021
Professional, thorough, on time and friendly.
I asked for a quote on work needed on a car getting ready to sell. They quoted before doing the work and then did a great job. Gave me confidence to sell with a thorough well explained diagnostic check.

GZ
GREG Z.
Souderton, PA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
01/23/2021
Best shop around!
These folks are the best shop around! They do great work for a great price and already great customer service!

JONATHAN S.
Souderton, PA
01/23/2021
We all have mechanical issues that require us to find a reputable repair shop. Spanial's Automotive is that reputable shop you can trust. They are trust worthy and reliable. We have 7 cars in the family and would not think of going elsewhere. Good service, great people - awesome combination. Trust Spanial's
for all your cars needs.

KEN S.
North Wales, PA
GMC Terrain
01/22/2021
Great Customer Service
Customer service is great. Brian explains everything in detail. Very honest.

JOHN B.
Nissan Sentra
01/20/2021
Great auto service
I’m very happy with the auto service I receive from Spanial’s. I think they’re the best and I’ll only go to them with to service my car.

CECELIA/CHRIS S.
01/20/2021
Pleased with the service.
We always take our vehicles to Spanial's for maintenance. Brian and the crew do a great job, keeping our vehicles running smoothly with preventive maintenance and inspections. We wouldn't take our vehicles anywhere else. Keep up the great work.

LN
LISA / MIKE N.
Kia Sorento
01/19/2021
Owners, mechanics
Polite, professional and always willing to help.

DEANNA M.
01/18/2021
Great people!!!
Best local business. My entire family uses Spanials for all their auto needs.

ED
ED D.
Collegeville, PA
01/18/2021
Friendly service.
It’s always great to see everyone’s bright and shiny face! With service 2nd to none. Thank you!

MK
MICHELE K.
01/16/2021
Honest and Reliable
I have been going to Spanials over 30 years. I have always been happy with the outcome of my visíts.

MARIE W.
Perkasie, PA
Nissan Rogue
01/15/2021
Spanial's is reliability and quality.
I have complete faith in my eight year old vehicle because of Spanial's. They fix what needs to be fixed and advise me on what should be expected. I feel respected and appreciated. And I appreciate Brian and everyone at Spanial's!

DEAN/TRACY C.
Super accommodating!
In addition to doing a great job with scheduled appointments, the folks at Spanial’s are super accommodating when we have an unexpected problem.

Fast, great service
The staff at Spanials is extremely knowledgeable. They are friendly and provide reliable service. I trust them with all of our vehicles. Love that my car is cleaned before I get it back!

DT
DONNA / JOEL T.
It’s All Good 😁
Our family has used Spaniels for 25 years, & we won’t go anywhere else. Professional, knowledgeable,dependable, quick service, honest,sociable, kind, thorough, accommodating, waiting room with complimentary coffee...I don’t have one bad thing to say about them. It’s a business with a personal touch. Thanks, Brian, Jeff, and the Spaniels group.