DAVE S.
Telford, PA
09/19/2020
The two most important words for finding an Auto Service Center - Honest and Trustworthy
I highly recommend Spanial's Service Center for all of your vehicle service needs. They are over the top in their friendly and convenient customer service. They are honest and trustworthy which is PRICELESS when dealing with auto service needs. They understand the customers focus on the cost of repairs and they will do everything they can to save you money but will always maintain focus on keeping your vehicle and you safe. Unlike many other places, they are not striving to replace when something can be repaired. I can rest easy knowing I have Spanial's Service Center there for me and my family when those inevitable auto issues arise.

JAMIE T.
Harleysville, PA
09/18/2020
Best in the area
Great service with a smile!

RICHARD W.
Harleysville, PA
09/18/2020
Ford guy
Everybody is so nice and there work is great if u have a problem there are right there to help u and they are very reasonable in price best place to go for service

HJ
HARRY J.
Hyundai Tucson
09/15/2020
Very congenial, competent, seemingly caring group!
Brian called to explain what was found upon examining my car for squeaking brakes. He explained in my layperson’s language, the problem. He did not push to get the work needed completed right away, explaining that the car was perfectly safe to drive for several months, unless I wanted to have them do repairs to front brakes now & rear brakes later in couple mos or so. He was very courteous & patient.

JULIE R.
09/14/2020
Great service!!!

DE
DAVE E.
09/14/2020
Thanks
Thanks for the fast, accurate state inspection

JOHN/SARAH L.
Hatfield, PA
09/12/2020
Knowledgeable and friendly staff
I've been dealing with Spanial's for many years - wouldn't take my cars anywhere else. I trust them to find and fix any problems I'm having, and no matter the year, make or model, they do. There were times I thought I needed a major repair, only to find that wasn't the case; so I trust them. I feel very safe operating a vehicle that Spanial's services. I recommend them highly.

LT
LINDA T.
Excellent Car Repair
I have been taking my cars to Spaniels for many years and have had excellent experiences every time I go. The customer service is great and the car repair team does outstanding work. I recommend Spaniels highly!

KV
KEN V.
Doylestown, PA
Jaguar XK
consistently excellent
thanks for the dependable excellent service. the transportation on both ends is essential and appreciated

TR
THOMAS R.
Royersford, PA
Ford Edge
GREAT SERVICE
The crew at Spanials are always professional, friendly, and proficient. I've dealt with this company for almost 20 years, and I'm always confident that my vehicles are fixed right the first time. Never a disappointment, always happy with the work they do, and how the treat my cars. Highly Recommend

Joe D.
Telford, PA
Saab 9-5
09/10/2020 Category: Service
Joe said a clearer explanation of the issues would have been appreciated.

DT
DONNA / JOEL T.
09/05/2020
Friendly and knowledgeable people. Great customer service.
We have been using this shop for 25 years. They are great to work with, they repair our vehicles in a very timely manner, and their prices are very fair. I have never felt “ripped off”.

MF
MORT F.
Hatfield, PA
Acura MDX
09/03/2020
Ease of Doing business!!!
These folks get it. True Customer service at reasonable prices!! EVERYTIME!!

PP
PRICILLA P.
Excellent Service!
I have been going to Spanial's to have my car serviced for years; and have always been pleased! They understand what's needed to service the vehicle; and they use quality parts/products. I also have computer access of a list from Spanial's regarding when and what services were performed on my vehicle. They are always professional, informative, and notify me ahead of time as to when and what services will be needed the next time my car is scheduled for service. Faithful customers do receive savings on certain products.

Colmar, PA
Honda Accord Coupe
Good customer service
My inspection was quick and easy. They did what was needed and the right way.