Jen D.
Northville, MI
10/12/2017
Service and repair
They helped me when I was stranded, and had me back on the road when I needed to be. Thank you

CP
Charlotta P.
Westland, MI
Check 20x19 Verified
09/01/2011
A car repair shop I truly trust and I am a woman.
This repair shop was reccomended to me by my stylist. They have been open and honest everytime I have worked with them. If nothing is wrong with my car, they will tell me. When something is wrong, I have been given a fair price. I am appreciative that my 1999 Toyota Camry is still running, thanks to Sparks Auto Repair.

Susan H.
Romulus, MI
07/11/2011
HIGHLY recommended!
Any time I've had a problem with any of my cars - and over many years - they've been incredibly helpful. Whether it's towing or repairs, they've been very fair with pricing and I've never had to worry that I would have a problem after a repair. Wonderful group of mechanics, too!