Business Solutions

Sparks Computerized Car Care

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
BW
BOB W.
06/30/2022
Great service once again
Keith and Sparks have always done a good job for me. They care about their customers and go beyond what is expected.

CURTIS W.
06/28/2022
Break Job
As always Sparks provided excellent service for my vehicle, they got me in very quickly and kept me up to date on my vehicle repair status.

KY
KEN Y.
06/27/2022
battery
He had my battery there waiting on me I was in and out in less than 1 hour I will be back for future repairs

MA
Michael A.
06/27/2022
Michael said the business personalizes things and even with health issues still able to provide good customer service.

CR
Christal R.
06/14/2022
Christal said she'd been there several times, everything was good, she had no issues and she definitely would recommend them.