SCOTT S.
11/16/2019
Great service for a fair price!

LP
Lloyd P.
Selma, IN
Chevrolet Colorado
11/16/2019 Category: Service
Lloyd said the staff did a good job.

Justin A.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Justin said they have always been reliable.

ANITA S.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
11/10/2019
Best service and they really care. They go above and beyond for you. Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Keith is the best. Helped me out many times when he didn’t have to.

Cleo C.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Cleo said this business has considerate customer care.

MO
MELLISA O.
11/01/2019
My SUV
Keith and his workers are great,and i wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else.

Deanna S.
Eaton, IN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Deanna said they had good customer service. The oil change took longer than it should have, but they apologized about it.

JESSICA/NATHANEL S.
10/19/2019
Helped like Family
Keith has gone above and beyond for our family since moving to Indiana. We can take road trips across the country with absolute peace of mind because he keeps us moving and when we do need repairs and maintenance, he is reasonably priced. I would highly recommend to anyone in the area for affordable car care.

BC
BRENT C.
Saturn Aura
10/13/2019
Saturn need a quick change
The Saturn is my kids car and needed an oil change.
Called at 5:45 pm the night before and got an appointment the next day!

PN
PAMELA N.
GMC Terrain
10/09/2019
Consistency of great work
Over a 8 year span; I have had 3 different vehicles serviced by Sparks. Every time a repair is needed; I receive great service from a friendly and knowledgeable company. They tell me what's wrong, what work needs to be done, how long it will take and an estimate that is pretty close to the actual price if not 100% accurate!!! Keith and his team are the best!!. I would dream of taking any of my vehicles anywhere else.

Albany, IN
Toyota Venza
10/03/2019
The friendly service.
The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Work is done quickly and professionally.

LK
LUBERTA K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
09/30/2019
My visit
Sparks is a really great business kind ppl and great prices I have recommended several people and so have they fast service and the staff really take pride in their work and assuring you that the job will be done right

SZ
SHIRLEY Z.
09/28/2019
thanks excellent service
Great job my car sounds so much more quite

Jacob G.
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Jacob said that so far it has been good. He bought his vehicle from them and it is under warranty.

Britney S.
Saturn SL
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Britney said the employees are really kind. They fixed a major problem in a quick fashion at a decent price range. She has had no problems since.

MA
MICHELLE A.
Saturn VUE
08/31/2019
Fantastic
When I moved to Muncie to go to college I asked around for a good and honest car mechanic. I was told of sparks computerized car care and took my car there my freshman year. I have now been going there for my oil changes and fixes for the past three years. 10/10 would recommend to anyone in this area.

LE
LAMONT E.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/18/2019
Inspection and repair
Consistently doing quality work.No short cuts. Very knowledgeable and polite service from the moment you enter the door. Everybody is fast and efficient.

BC
BRENT C.
08/15/2019
Truck doesn't squeak
Sparks got me taken care of again...SAME DAY!
Brakes were howling, dropped off in morning and picked up at the end-of-the-day.
Give Keith a call and be impressed!

AL
Amillo L.
08/12/2019
Quality
I took my car in for a tire change and a transmission flush. I didnt get my car back until the next day around 5:00 p.m. due to complications with my tire. Whats more is the owner was kind enough to lower the price of the entire cost. I would recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a quality repair and if your a student like myself.

AL