John C.
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with John's mother. She said the staff were fantastic, they took the vehicle in right away and they also found out things that they were not aware of and she also asked the staff to fix it. She added that they are honest and that they are happy with the service and that the staff gave them a good deal.

HB
Hd B.
Dodge Dakota
02/23/2021 Category: Service
HD said the service was good but a little expensive.

CE
Carol E.
Anderson, IN
Cadillac SRX
02/19/2021 Category: Service
Carol said this business delivers what they promise, and she would recommend them for business.

Bill B.
Chrysler 200
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Bill said they are thorough and have given good service. They've done a good job. Sometimes call backs are not timely.

BC
BRENT C.
Saturn Aura
02/13/2021
Little Saturn + Muncie Potholes = Sparks
Took a drive in the kids car & was hearing a major "clunk" coming from the front of the car, especially under heavy braking.
Called up Keith & was able to get the car in during a day kids didn't need it.
Broken steering linkage & bushings gone.
Keith & his Team of specialists were able to get me back on the road next day.
BEST SHOP IN TOWN.

BA
BOBBY A.
Chevrolet Cruze
02/10/2021
Best Service And Friendly People
This place is Amazing. At a loss for words just to say how much I appreciate what Keith does to make sure the customer is happy. From the moment you walk through the door keith will go above and beyond to make sure you are happy. I have a 2018 chevy cruze and my fuel injectors failed, i explained my issue to Keith and he immediatley got me in and after inspecting my car he found alot more issues that no other garages even noticed. Keith fixed my car in a timely manner. Keith is a good person and he will.treat you Right.

BD
BEVERLY D.
Isuzu i-290
02/10/2021
They are always friendly and do excellent work.
I have never had to take my truck back for the same problem, they fix it right the firrst time.

CV
Christylee V.
New Castle, IN
02/05/2021 Category: Service
Christylee said it is a relief to have her vehicle working great. They were recommended by a friend. They were able to take care of her vehicle quickly, efficiently, kept her in the loop about what was going on and she felt like they really cared. They were really great to work with and she is quite happy.

DANIELLE D.
Pontiac G6
02/02/2021
They never fail me and very very great people
They treat me as family I’ve been with them for years and I won’t take my car no where else but to Keith they are such lovable and honest reliable people

CALVIN W.
Hartford City, IN
01/28/2021
Always does an amazing job on every vehicle of mine everytime I take them there

WP
William P.
01/20/2021 Category: Service
William said he didn't get a receipt to see what they did . He had insurance to cover work after the warranty ran out . They were supposed to replace the ball joints, he guesses they fixed it, but doesn't know for sure what they did, because he didn't get any paperwork. They really need a bigger place for parking and getting around.

MCKENNA S.
London, OH
01/16/2021
Quality people n great service
Keith at Sparks has taken good care of our daughters car. We live in Ohio n our daughter goes to Ball State.twice Sparks has done major service to her car. This last time was costly but needed done. Once they dove into the job the tech noticed there was more work needed then we were quoted. They did the extra work n refused to charge us more. Keith said he wouldnt feel right putting it on the road if it wasnt right. Thank Keith and all the techs

VS
VICTORIA/JASON S.
01/16/2021
Great Customer Service
Sparks has always provided amazing customer service, and went above and beyond to help our family. In this particular case we weren't able to pay for the repairs with all brand new parts. Instead of sending us on our way the owner asked if we would like to utilize used parts to lower the cost of the repair. This was an amazing suggestion, and ended up putting the repairs in our budget range. I would recommend sparks to anyone. The owner even did a repair that we needed so our wheel didn't fall off that we weren't expecting and didn't charge us extra. He stated that he just wanted our family to be safe. I wish we had the extra money to give the owner and his men a huge tip, but I will just have to leave an amazing review instead. Thanks guys!

Jorden W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Jorden said they make her feel comfortable and she knows going here, everything will be done.

Denise R.
Eaton, IN
01/13/2021
Excellent service every time.
Keith and his guys always take care of me when I come in. Great service, honest, and that is why I go back.