AL
Amillo L.
08/12/2019
Quality
I took my car in for a tire change and a transmission flush. I didnt get my car back until the next day around 5:00 p.m. due to complications with my tire. Whats more is the owner was kind enough to lower the price of the entire cost. I would recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a quality repair and if your a student like myself.

AL
Amillo L.
08/12/2019
Quality

TAMMY S.
Kia Optima
08/06/2019
Friendly
I can always trust they will do a great job.

06/12/2019
Friendly Service
The last two times we have taken our car in, it has resulted in us picking up the vehicle more than once for various reasons. The great part is they made us feel like a priority and tried to get us taken care of as soon as they could. My car still shakes when i slow down. That wasn’t an issue when we originally took the car in this time but it was an issue since my car was taken in. I am not sure what to do. Take it back or take it somewhere else. My husband is out of town a few more days. I don’t know enough about cars and just need to know I can take it somewhere trustworthy when it’s just me at home. Again- their kindness is appreciated. Car issues definitely create extra stress as is

NF
Nick F.
Fort Wayne, IN
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was excellent but the time that the work was completed in was not.

Chelsea C.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Chelsea said the staff did not keep her informed or let her know when her vehicle was finished. Everything else they did was good.

SHEKERA M.
10/16/2018
Good place!
I would rate Sparks 4 stars because they have had my car since July, and did not start working on it until October.

AP
Ashley P.
Alexandria, IN
Dodge Durango
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said she would recommend the business for service.

DON H.
10/01/2018
oil change
treated with respect and always treated fairly !!!!!!!!

Keagan B.
Jeep Cherokee
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Keagan said the business provides consistent work.

John H.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
John said the overall attitudes of the personnel and the service was good.

DON H.
03/29/2018
oil change
honest , and gets you in and out with good pricing !!!!!!!!!!

CP
CORY/CHANDRA P.
03/02/2018
Honesty
I truly appreciated the honesty when they discovered they charged me to much. Mary was very nice!

Judy B.
02/15/2018 Category: Service
Judy said the personnel were very helpful, nice, and informative. However, the part was scheduled to arrive on Friday but and not come in until Tuesday. It was on back order. So, the service took a long time.

OL
Olivia L.
Dodge Neon
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Olivia said something happened to her vehicle after the first visit to the repair facility.

Danielle R.
Chevrolet Cobalt
12/18/2017 Category: Service
Danielle said the service was good at the business, but the price was expensive.

Sydney M.
Roann, IN
11/09/2017 Category: Service
Sydney said everything was pretty good. However, she had to call them for updates.

Mathew H.
Gaston, IN
Mercury Mariner
11/07/2017 Category: Service
Mathew said his experience was good. Keith was nice and really helpful. He noticed his car hadn't been test-driven, because when he tried to pull out of the lot, his brakes were soft due to air in the line. He had to pull right back in to get the problem resolved and his brakes are still a little soft. The mechanic advised him that a spindle was cracked but that he'd absorb the cost to fix it. However, he's not certain it was addressed. A few extra services were tossed in for free to try and help him out.

Chris C.
Seymour, IN
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Chris said this business was pretty expensive.

TH
Tommy H.
Indiana
Mercedes-Benz ML350
08/08/2017 Category: Service
Tommy said there was a miscommunication during his last visit. He said he would continue to use this business and he would recommend them to others.