MO
MELLISA O.
05/23/2020
The guys work hsrd
I have been going to Sparks for years and will continue going back.

EW
Elija W.
Yorktown, IN
Chevrolet Camaro
05/06/2020 Category: Service
Elija said this business took a lot longer than he anticipated. Everything got done, got done well and he appreciated it. It just took a little while.

TW
Troy W.
Eaton, IN
Pontiac G6
03/02/2020 Category: Service
Troy said they were very good to him. He said they are honest, straightforward and trustworthy.

MO
MELLISA O.
11/01/2019
My SUV
Keith and his workers are great,and i wouldn't take my vehicle anywhere else.

Deanna S.
Eaton, IN
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Deanna said they had good customer service. The oil change took longer than it should have, but they apologized about it.

AL
Amillo L.
08/12/2019
Quality
I took my car in for a tire change and a transmission flush. I didnt get my car back until the next day around 5:00 p.m. due to complications with my tire. Whats more is the owner was kind enough to lower the price of the entire cost. I would recommend this place for anyone that is looking for a quality repair and if your a student like myself.

AL
Amillo L.
08/12/2019
Quality

TAMMY S.
Kia Optima
08/06/2019
Friendly
I can always trust they will do a great job.

06/12/2019
Friendly Service
The last two times we have taken our car in, it has resulted in us picking up the vehicle more than once for various reasons. The great part is they made us feel like a priority and tried to get us taken care of as soon as they could. My car still shakes when i slow down. That wasn’t an issue when we originally took the car in this time but it was an issue since my car was taken in. I am not sure what to do. Take it back or take it somewhere else. My husband is out of town a few more days. I don’t know enough about cars and just need to know I can take it somewhere trustworthy when it’s just me at home. Again- their kindness is appreciated. Car issues definitely create extra stress as is

NF
Nick F.
Fort Wayne, IN
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was excellent but the time that the work was completed in was not.

Chelsea C.
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Chelsea said the staff did not keep her informed or let her know when her vehicle was finished. Everything else they did was good.

SHEKERA M.
10/16/2018
Good place!
I would rate Sparks 4 stars because they have had my car since July, and did not start working on it until October.

AP
Ashley P.
Alexandria, IN
Dodge Durango
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Ashley said she would recommend the business for service.

DON H.
10/01/2018
oil change
treated with respect and always treated fairly !!!!!!!!

Keagan B.
Jeep Cherokee
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Keagan said the business provides consistent work.