DEBRA M.
Warren, OH
Buick Enclave
02/19/2019
Always doing professional work with honesty
Honest, professional, trustworthy service

MT
Marty T.
Bedford, OH
Dodge Dakota
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Marty said Dave has always done a great job, and he will only bring his vehicle into this facility.

BOB S.
Pontiac G6
02/14/2019
Battery problems
I had some problems with my car starting. My brother was able to help me jump start the car. Then, it was a trip to Spicer Automotive. I wanted to make sure that their where no other problems and that the only thing wrong was a bad battery. The mechanics tested the battery which it was not any good. They, replaced it with a new one and I am back on the road. Thanks again to Dave and his mechanics!

PM
Phil M.
Oakwood Village, OH
Land Rover Range Rover
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Phil said his service worked out fine. The work was completed on time.

Susan S.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Chevrolet Cavalier
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Susan said she loves this business. She takes her vehicle there all the time. She loves the work that is done on her vehicle. They are very good at it and timely.

ALIBEK M.
Maple Heights, OH
02/11/2019
Team of professionals
I am highly satisfied with the work done on my car. Everything was explained and showed to me in details. Unfortunately I have some problems with understanding some technical English, but everyone showed a big patience explaining everything for me several times when necessary. I appreciate it very much. Additionally, I was very impressed that nobody forced me to do any changes, everything was explained to me with all possible consequences which could happen, but the final choice was done by myself without any pressure. I also appreciate the time spent on my car, because all that huge amount of work done was done only in 1.5 days.

I highly recommend this place.

Best regards,
Alibek

Aurora, OH
02/10/2019
oriented to provide great service and follows-through
very fair and reasonable, never feel they are suggesting work that is not necessary

GP
GINA P.
Ford Fiesta
02/07/2019
Everyone was courteous and helpful

Beverly M.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Beverly said that the place is always really wonderful. They help her out if she can't bring her vehicle in by picking it up and she appreciates it.

CK
CHERYL K.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
02/05/2019
Superior
Always know I can count on Spicer Automotive for superior service at a great price!!!

Northfield, OH
Hyundai Accent
01/28/2019
second opinion
The dealership service department said my battery was ok but I still wasn't sure because of how the car was acting. I decided to get a second opinion from Spicer and Dave got it checked out even though I had no appointment. As I'd suspected it needed to be replaced. This was done quickly, for a fair price, and without the need for a return trip. It's great to have a place to turn to that you can trust. I will be returning for all non-warranty work on my car.

SR
STAN R.
Cleveland, OH
01/26/2019
Friendly and attentive crew!
Always very happy with the entire process. Repairs are made same day! Most friendly staff in town. Highly recommend

FC
FRANK C.
Nissan Maxima
01/26/2019
Dave is reliable, friendly, no nickle and dime, gets you in and out quickley,priced fairly!!
Please see above comments!

JASON B.
Volkswagen Routan
01/14/2019
Fair and Fast
Dave and the crew at Spicer Automotive have always treated me well. They’re fair, thorough, and get me back on the road quickly. Highly recommend.

MT
MARY T.
01/13/2019
Oil change, lube, tire rotation
Justin was helpful and polite. Work completed efficiently.

LL
Leonid L.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Leonid said the business was great.

NR
Nathan R.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said they did a good job.

01/07/2019
Reliable service
Reliable and always a fair price

Chagrin Falls, OH
01/07/2019
Coolant and charging repairs
I'm very appreciative again to the Spicer team for repairing the coolant leak and battery charging system. Fortunately Justin found an easily repairable leak, but glad to have that completed before it got worse. He also replaced my failed alternator and dead battery; my truck should be good to go a long time on these. Lastly he did me a favor reconnecting a disconnected ground wire; nice job!

BILL M.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/06/2019
Service on 2001 suburban - Bill McCroskey
Great Service!!! will be back. again