PP
BENTLYVILLE, OH
Lexus LS 460
09/21/2018
Thanks for rescuing me!!
Cannot thank you enough for helping me with a flat tire. Employees were extremely considerate and helpful. Service was immediate even though it was not scheduled. Also Spicer Automotive located a new replacement tire so that we did not have to cancel a road trip scheduled for the next day. THANKS!!

TODD B.
Jeep Patriot
09/21/2018
New tires
As always good quality work. The prices can’t be beat. Highly recommend Dave and the guys!

MACK M.
09/13/2018
Rattle in my Truck
There was an annoying rattle in the rear driver side door. Dave and his crew took care of it and my truck is once again a pleasure to drive.

KARI S.
09/13/2018
Very reliable and helpful
Fast, reliable and reasonable prices. Great, friendly helpful group of workers. Thank you guys for everything you have done. I appreciate it!

Jesse S.
Ford Transit Wagon
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said that he has used the business for years.

Jenny S.
Ohio
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Jenny said they were nice and reasonably priced. They were informative and there were no hidden costs.

RK
Robert K.
Ohio
Cadillac Eldorado
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Robert said the work was very good but the service was slow. The business had him bring the vehicle in at 8 to change 4 tires and they didn't start working on it until 11 and he was there until 12.

SUE B.
Acura MDX
09/12/2018
quick, friendly service
Everything was great! Thanks

Johney R.
Brecksville, OH
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Johney said the staff was quick and did a good job. The price was relatively good.

NP
NICK JR P.
09/08/2018
I dropped my van off Friday morning unannounced and even though they were booked up they managed to fit me in and replace my alternator by the end of the day. They gave me a great quoted price and delivered on it. I'm very happy with their service.

BOB S.
09/07/2018
Van Maintenance
Dave and his mechanics took care of an older dodge van that is in good shape. It needed a muffler and oil change, again they do a very nice job!!!!

TA
Tom A.
Acura TSX
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Tom said the service is great, they always take great care of him and the service is consistent.

Darren P.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Darren said he really appreciates the vehicle being ready on time.

MN
Margie N.
Hyundai Accent
09/04/2018 Category: Service
Margie said they are good. She likes them and has used them for years.

Stow, OH
Toyota Tundra
08/31/2018
Knowledgeable and Efficient
This is the first time I have used Spicer Automotive, what a great service. My vehicle would not shift out of park, during the initial phone call they were able to identify the likely problem, they were right. They were able to fix my vehicle quickly in great working shape.

PW
PAULETTE W.
Cleveland, OH
Chrysler Pacifica
08/30/2018
Excellent customer service and more than far pricing!
I was impressed by how fast my car was taken to be serviced, I was quoted an estimate, and how honest David was in informing me that my car didn't need new brakes.

JOHN B.
Chagrin Falls, OH
08/26/2018
Inspection and repair of used vehicle
I bought a used 2007 SUV and wanted Spicer Automotive to repair a couple of mechanical things I was confident were needed and then inspect and repair as necessary several major systems.
I have full confidence in these guys and they did their usual immediate and thorough work.
They fixed the couple of issues I thought were a problem - mostly related to an exhaust leak - they spotted some work done by someone else that looked incorrect.
They repaired a faulty tire pressure sensor.
They inspected the:
- A/C
- brakes
- belts
- cooling system and coolant.
I can drive the SUV with confidence now.

PB
Phyllis B.
08/25/2018
Personal attention!!!
I was so impressed with Justin and Sean!!!
I wanted to know more of what the problem was and Sean happily showed me
the problems...
I used to take my car there before I bought this Cadillac. I drove by one day and remembered them how great they were.
They did NOT disappoint!

Sean B.
HUDSON, OH
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Sean said they were very professional and efficient .

RODNEY S.
Chagrin Falls, OH
08/17/2018
Great as usuall
I take all of our cars there and as usuall service was great. Thanks for the new tires, and doing it really fast for me!!