DARREN H.
06/08/2021
Make Spicer Your Auto Mechanic!
I needed some work done on my car before having a scheduled road trip. I contacted Spicer who immediately got me in, made me feel welcomed and took care of everything I needed. Professional advice, fast service and high quality work at a great price. I’m so pleased to have a business like this in Solon, a place where we will go hereafter for all service needs.

BP
BILL P.
Aurora, OH
Jeep Liberty
06/08/2021
Trusted service
Older cars can remain valuable assets for families with proper service. Both of my cars are well over 100,000 miles. They are serviceable thanks to the mechanics and technicians at Spicer.

SR
Sanjey R.
Ohio
Nissan Rogue
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Sanjey said the experience with this business was good.

CATHY B.
Ford Edge
06/03/2021
My car was repaired quickly and at a reasonable cost. They even loaned me a car so I could get to work while my car was repaired.

BW
BILL W.
05/27/2021
Honesty
Wouldn’t take my car anywhere else. Dave Spicer is as honest as they come. Service is prompt, reliable, and meets all expectations.

Jeanie B.
Ohio
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Jeanie said they were quick at getting the problem fixed.

Rachel M.
Broadview Heights, OH
Dodge Journey
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Rachel said the business does great work quickly and not expensive.

TD
TONY D.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/23/2021
service excellent and done ahead of time needed.
SPICER IS OUR NUMBER ONE VEHICLE SERVICE PROVIDER, BOTH BUSINESS AND PERSONAL CARS
FOUR VEHICLES IN TOTAL;
SPICER PROVIDES EXCELLENT SERVICES AND EXCEED OUR EXPECTATIONS.
HONESTY, INTEGRITY AND PROMTPNESS IN COMPLETING THE WORK AT A FAIR PRICE!
ANTHONY DE FRANCO
PRESIDENT
DEFRANCO COMPANIES

LD
LARRY D.
05/22/2021
I needed my tire fixed in order to drive to work. They took me in so quickly. Wow!!! You guys rock. 😊

ROBIN S.
05/21/2021
Jeep woahs
Accommodating no matter what. As. Usual. Thank you!

ALBERT B.
05/20/2021
Oil change/service
Excellent service, quality work. Highly recommend Spicer Automotive

05/12/2021
Thorough oil pan leak repair
I always return to Spicer Automotive if I need something repaired. Took my Chevy Tahoe to a Chevy dealer for a recall repair and asked about an oil leak. That dealer said it was the oil pan gasket. My trust in the technicians at Spicer led me to bring it to them for the work. Ed confirmed the problem along with a leak at the oil cooler line port. He looked up quality parts and gave me an estimate on the time for repair. Business owner Dave Spicer gave me a loaner so I didn't have to wait on site. Ed called in the early afternoon, said it was finished and gave me a complete report on the work that he did. I'll be back the next time I need something done.

Joy F.
Bedford, OH
05/11/2021
Tire Repair
Spicer Automotive was recommended by my Brother Richard Edge whi is a licensed and Bonded Electrician, so I trust him when he makes a suggestion. From the moment I walked in and explained my problem. The owner quickly got my car in. He went and picked up my new tire personally instead of waiting for it to be delivered. In addition, I asked to have my battery reset and they did it without a charge. They have certainly provided me with exceptional service. Thank you

Antonio B.
05/11/2021 Category: Service
Antonio said his visit was good and the staff took care of him.

Tanya M.
05/08/2021 Category: Service
Tanya said they got her vehicle done in a timely manner. They found out what was wrong with her vehicle. Also, they were very professional.