AA
ALBERT A.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Clean Fast service!!
This was the first time using Spicer. Called in the morning for brake work, took the car right in, and it was done within a couple of hours. Same with an oil change on a second car. Dave was very nice and the work was great!

OH
GMC Acadia
09/22/2020
Fast, competitively priced, and quality work
We recently experienced an unexpected breakdown and had the car towed to Spicer late on a Friday. Early Monday we heard of their receipt of the car, the analysis of what needed to be repaired and the estimate of the total cost. Within 3 or 4 hours from this initial call we were notified that the car was all set and ready to go and the final price came in less than the origional estimate. This business I find takes exceptional care of its customers for a very competitive price and the quality of the work is top notch. Highly recommmend bringing them your business, even if its just for your regularly scheduled maintence.

SV
SHEILA V.
09/22/2020
Great service and reasonable pricing
As always, great service and reasonable pricing

RON B.
09/18/2020
the service
attentive and on time

TD
Tom D.
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he's would recommend the business. He's very satisfied with the workmanship.

Lyrene S.
Independence, OH
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Lyrene said they always go above and beyond.

CHARLES W.
09/16/2020
Fixed alternator
Electrical system went haywire yesterday and barely made it to the Spicer parking lot.
They looked at it today, diagnosed the problem and even tho I was added on to their schedule, they were able to fix it by day's end.
Another satisfying experience.

DAN S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
09/13/2020
Wonderful experience
I had a great experience. They did a great job. I was in and got the work finished fairly quickly . I even got a ride home to Twinsburg by Dave Spicer , the owner himself!

Ford Flex
09/12/2020
Great place!
Always so kind and takes great care of us.

Joe S.
Cadillac Escalade
09/11/2020 Category: Service
Joe said they did real well. He would recommend them to anybody.

Rob G.
Chagrin Falls, OH
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Rob said the staff are good and they provide great service.

KL
KEITH L.
Aurora, OH
09/02/2020
I had my car towed here after my starter went out because I had heard good things about the company. They exceeded my expectations and got me taken care of in a day! Very friendly, did great work and at a good price.

CARL S.
Hudson, OH
09/02/2020
Great Customer Service
I had my Subaru SUV in for an oil change and I though I needed my brakes done. Turns out I still have a good amount left on the pads. Spicer is very honest and will tell you if something does or does not need fixing.

KW
KEISHA W.
Cadillac CTS Wagon
09/01/2020
Super reliable mechanic
My car was fixed the same day I dropped it off. Very quick service. Dave has even taken me home at times so I didnt have to wait for my car. Great Service!

AARON JR B.
08/28/2020
Excellent service!
Great customer service and amazing work.