MARY B.
Twinsburg, OH
11/16/2019
Perfect, fast service the day I needed it! Thanks for always being my go to for my car!!!

Honda Civic Sdn
Honest and Reasonable
I dropped my car at Spicer for a brake check.
Within a few hours, Dave called me after their inspection.
The rear brakes were grinding and the front brakes were pulsating.
Dave was very helpful in discussing the various options I had and also giving some of his thoughts about what needed to be done now versus what needed to be done in the near term.
The price seemed to be reasonable too.

DAVID L.
Jeep Compass
Honest and dependable
Spicer Automotive is very honest and dependable. They repaired my Jeep for a reasonable charge that was much lower than my quote from another local shop. Will always trust service at Spicer’s.

RON B.

CHARLES W.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
11/10/2019
Excellent service/workmanship
Tried this facility for the first time with a little trepidation as I needed a relatively big job done- clutch on my G35 was shot. From a recommendation and other ratings online, placed my faith in this relatively small establishment. Service start to finish excellent, met with courtesy from young man who I later found out was son of owner, to the gentleman who actually did the work on my vehicle and gave me a brief overview of the work when I picked it up. A little stiff as to be expected the first couple of days but after a few days, shifting smoothly without problems. Glad I came here and will start bringing my families' five cars here.

Barbara B.
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Barbara said this business was very reliable, she was able to get service within 1-2 days and she had no problems. The employees are always pleasant, genuinely nice and personable.

BRAD H.
Audi S4
11/07/2019
Tire Replacement
Had a unique situation were I had issue with just one tire on my relatively new car. Spicer Automotive team was helpful in coming up with a solution that was cost effective and done in timely manner. THANK YOU!

CA
Cliff A.
Cleveland, OH
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Don. He said the staff are always responsible, they are quick and finish the job in a timely manner.

Ryan R.
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that everything was professional, timely and cost effective.

MT
MARY T.
11/03/2019
Oil change. Tire Rotation
Great customer service. Great work on my car!!

JOAN H.
Twinsburg, OH
Buick LaCrosse
10/30/2019
Knowledge, Honesty, Friendlyness
Once again I came in with an issue. It was a complicated problem to repair since the offending part was nearly impossible to access the way GM built this car. These mechanics worked out a solution that bypassed the original engineering and cost 15% of what I would have had to pay at the dealership. My car is now safe to drive with the oncoming winter weather. I am very grateful.

DEBBI B.
10/21/2019
REVIEW
EXCELLENT AND COMPASSIONATE.

TP
TIM P.
10/18/2019
Friendly & Knowledgeable
Everyone was very friendly and accommodating with appointments. The willingness to offer you a ride back to your work if you are local is a great service and not offered at most auto repair places. I would recommend and would come back again.

JACKIE B.
GMC Terrain
10/18/2019
The people
Honest, friendly and they do a great job!!

Darrell M.
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Darrell said that he was happy with the place's service.

TR
TERISA R.
10/15/2019
Awesome!
Great customer service all around. Thank you!

ES
Elizabeth S.
Medina, OH
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the staff worked with her on what she needed done. She received a plan for future service. They did not overcharge or try to oversell their services.

KT
KATE T.
Beachwood, OH
Hyundai Veracruz
10/11/2019
Excellent service!!
The gentlemen Provided quick and excellent service at a great price. I will never take my car anywhere else!

CO
Chris O.
Mantua, OH
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the business had great service and good employees.

JOHN B.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Dodge Caliber
10/08/2019
Great teamwork on brakes
I had a Friday morning appointment. Late Thursday morning I asked if I could move it to that afternoon. The Spicer team said yes and I was there by noon. The front brakes were screeching loudly and stopped poorly. Needed front pads and rotors right away on 2012 Dodge Caliber. Spicer's got the parts within an hour. Ben and Ken tag teamed, finished the job quickly and neatly and I was on my way. Another satisfied visit to Spicer Automotive.