Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/29/2021 Category: Service
Hybrid car Service
Thanks to the excellent customer service, all miscommunication was resolved.

03/27/2021 Category: Service
Hybrid car Service
The cost of the inspection was to high and not thoroughly done.
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

I am sorry you had such a poor experience with our service department. I am going to try and reach out to you Monday to see what exactly happened

RP
Regina P.
Kamiah, ID
03/30/2021
Resolution!!
More than willing to work with me to resolve misunderstandings in a very timely manner.

03/22/2021
Beware prepaid maintenance
Here's the feed back.

When we purchased our car in November of 2019 at Spokane Hyundai the finance person sold us a prepaid maintenance package for over $1200.00. It was the top of the line package. Good up to 45 thousand miles or three years, whatever came first. He then had us sign a contract for a 36 thousand mile plan (which we didn't notice till we had problems with the dealership) but we DID get our maintenance packet with the wallet cards etc from Hyundai with the correct plan.

We didn't buy a plan for over $1200 just to get eight oil changes which is what we have received in service from Spokane Hyundai.

When we didn't get the services paid for, the dealership said that they had never seen a plan like ours and there were changes to the plan and that was that. (This plan is on the website!!) Since I didn't have the contract materials with me I waited till the next visit which was January 28, 2021. At that time the maintenance department still said they'd never seen a plan like that but decided to try and do something about it. They brought it to the attention of a finance person who said they wanted to make things right. They would investigate and get back to us.

No one ever called.

I called Spokane Hyundai on March 8, 2021 to follow up. Yes. They were concerned. The finance person who dealt with us was no longer there. They were going to contact the owner of the dealership. They were going to get back to me that afternoon or the next day.

No one ever called.

And then you send an email asking for a review about the service.

We will never do business with Spokane Hyundai again. We will never refer or recommend them to anyone.
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Hey Regina, Again im sorry for such a time with us.

Donald P.
Kamiah, ID
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/22/2021 Category: Service

03/22/2021 Category: Service
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

I am very understanding with this experince. I am reaching out.

2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/02/2021 Category: Service
Parts / Services
Spokane Hyundai services have been great!
I brought my car in April 1 due to one of my service lights that had turned on. Robert has been a pleasure to work with. Robert has been in touch with me every step of the way with my car on updates. Unfortunately my car needed to stay for a couple days .. Robert got me into a rental right away. I feel that my car is in good hands! Thank you Hyundai.

02/14/2021 Category: Service
Overall okay services
Hyundai scheduling team needs work, I have been going to this location for about 3 oil change appointments. Every time I have got a call hours before my appointment telling me I can’t get an oil change ( due to my mileage ) okay I understand that. The reason why I’m so frustrated is why can’t the scheduling team tell me this upon making my appointment? only this location in Spokane Washington I have had issues. This is the only location I can go to ( due to my package I have bought elsewhere from different Hyundai dealer )
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 04/02/2021

Rhonda W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
02/15/2021 Category: Service
Revisited
Nice talking to Nick. The question doesn't give enough options.

02/02/2021 Category: Service
Annoying as every survey!
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

Hello,
   This is Nickolas Crider the Service Manager at Spokane Hyundai. I am sorry you have had such a poor experience with us. Unfortunetly we are closed on the weekends due to Covid19. We have now since started doing pick up and delivery of customer vehicle. I would love to hear back to you so we can see how we can improve our expereince with you. My direct number is 509-944-3651. Thank you so much!

NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Rhonda, It was excellent talking to you and I sounds like we will have most if not all of your issues resolved.

Bobbi M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
01/27/2021 Category: Service
Great customer service follow up !
Spokane Valley Hyundai really strive to make things right. Nick the service manager takes the customer service aspect seriously and does what’s in his power to make sure that you are satisfied with your experience.

01/27/2021 Category: Service
Needs improvement
Communication needs improvement.
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 01/27/2021

I am so sorry I am reaching out to you now

AC
Andrew C.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Issues resolved
The issues I had have been addressed by the dealership to my satisfaction.

10/07/2020 Category: Service
Unhappy
All my previous experiences with this dealership have been good. This time they skewed up.
ROBERT s. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/07/2020

Andrew im sorry to hear about your poor experience  on last visit i do apologize for this it should not have happened we have taken proper steps to ensure this doesnt happen agai thank you for being a loyal hyundai customer we value you and your business

NK
Nellie K.
07/06/2020 Category: Service
The best
The people and their excellent service make them one of the best. Go out of their way to see that u are treated fairly

07/05/2020 Category: Service
Job well done
Excellent timing & work, job well done.
ROBERT s. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

hello Nellie this is Robert at hyundai i will send you a rescore as i believe you didnt mean to score 1 star. we strive for 5 star service thank you have a great day

Leah M.
Chewelah, WA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/24/2020 Category: Service

06/22/2020 Category: Service
Amazing job
They truly did everything they could to help us and got us a new engine for free! I wont be taking my Santa fe anywhere else from now on.
ROBERT s. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

hello Leah its Robert at hyundai thank you for speaking with me about your review. since we spoke and since it sounds as if your satisfied please rescore me and id really appreciate it and its a pleasure to serve you

Darcy B.
2003 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
The work requested was completed promptly and to my satisfaction.

09/17/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
NICK C., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

I am sorry about your headlight! I heard our Service Drive Manager Alex reached out to you. We would love to get that bulb handled for you! Feel free to reach out anytime!

509-922-1450

ST
Steven T.
Otis Orchards, WA
05/29/2019 Category: Service
Very convenient clean and friendly.
always very friendly, courteous and strive to keep me satisfied.

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Disapointed
Your people are great. They are friendly and courteous but my car has been in your shop 3 times in May and I can't trust my car to go very far.
AK
Alex K. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to talk to us. I do understand the feelings with the car and Alex will continue to take great care of you. thank you MrTripp

Jessica L.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Overall
Great service. Always on top of things. I appreciate everything you guys have done . Would recommend to all my friends. Thanks for everything.

01/29/2019 Category: Service
Everything is good just need a little work on some things. Would buy again
ROBERT s. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for the survey i know we have talked on the phone and we are in the midst of getting resolved

Donald R.
Newman Lake, WA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
starter belt
thank alex for explaining were the start was at

starter belt
I was due for a starter belt on my car, and I ask the service people if that was something I can do, they told me no it has to be done by Hyundai and there was a lot to it.Come to find out that the only thing you had to do is back off the belt tensioner. for ten minute of work I was charge 208.00.
the service dept will never touch my car again.
P.S the sale staff will allway have me as a customer
JORDAN A M. from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the time for filling out the survey and talking to me on the phone. If you could take the time to fill out the new survey again. if you have any questions fill free to call.

Alex Kern
Service Advisor

Cindy B.
2004 Hyundai Sonata
10/19/2018 Category: Service
They definatley made up for not catching some things in the safety check from before
Well, I have to say Spokane Hyundai made up for the mistakes of the last service that they missed in their safety check. I sincerely appreciate the effort that was put into not just apologizing for a bad safety check but also making up for it by giving me a couple services that I needed to be done. I want to thank you, Justin, for regaining my confidence in your teams' ability to take care of my vehicle.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
You always have to leave your vehicle unless it is for a quick oil change.
You can never get your vehicle worked on right away even if you know what is wrong with it.
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Cindy,
Thank you for the feedback. I have met with the Advisor and Tech this morning. I do apoligize for missing the ball on the bulbs. I am gladly willing to take care of the cost for those I know its not much but we did miss it. Also If you can reach me by email or text I would like to take care of some of the recommended services for you at no charge! I am will to do the brake fluid flush and Fuel injection service. I know you stated you dont have trust in us but I would love to gain that back. Thank you for taking the time to reach out to me.

Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Cindy for taking the time to reach out to me I am glad you are scheduled for the addition repairs to help ease the pain of your last visit! Hyundai is going to grade myself on a rescore on how I handled your situation. If you could take the time to fill that out I would love it!

Take care and we will see you the 19th!

LW
Linda W.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Genuine Caring
I had a seemingly minor issue that was fixed within 24 hours. It makes a difference that I was heard and the issue resolved.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
name spelling
I may be a bit harsh with my rating, just get irritated when my name is misspelled.
Justin S., Service Manager from Spokane Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

I will update the name change to Hyundai Thank you for the feedback!