Business Solutions

Springfield Hyundai

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
SJ
Sherwynna J.
07/06/2022
Horrible
Be prepared for the lies. Purchased my vehicle here. It's still under warranty and they seriously did not want to fix what they said was a normal engine...

Brian M.
04/08/2022
Car was fixed but the experience could have been better
My cars motor blew out. Might have been due to the existing recall on sonata engines, I don't know - was never told. I had my car towed to the dealership and...

04/06/2022
The service was very fast and efficient very friendly people The best dealership I’ve ever been to
The service was very fast and efficient very friendly people

PS
Paige S.
04/05/2022
EXCELLENT SERVICE
OVER ALL GREAT EXPERIENCE. WOULD RETURN & RECOMMEND MY FRIENDS & FAMILY.

AW
Austin W.
04/02/2022
Great customer service. Fast and easy no problems.