Overall Rating 3.82/5Overall Rating 3.82/5Overall Rating 3.82/5rating 3.82rating 3.82
Overall Rating 2.34694/5Overall Rating 2.34694/5rating 2.34694rating 2.34694rating 2.34694

Jessie A.
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Our service advisor was great and polite, always very helpful with car care advice.

Constance B.
Haverford, PA
Awesome Service Experience.
I took my car in for inspection at 10 am. I walked next door to get breakfast. As I was walking back, I got a call that all I needed was windshield wipers! I was out before 11 am with inspection done, oil changed, all good. You really can't do better than that!

NY
Nicole Y.
Quick Service
The staff was polite and the service was fast

LY
Linda Y.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Satisfied
I went in for oil change. Employees were very nice. They kept me updated on how much longer it will take. The only complaint i have is the service waiting room. Very old, and dirty. Definitely needs a make over. Other then that, everything was great.

CD
Cyrise D.
Chester, PA
Perfectly satisfied!!!!
I appreciate the courteous, timely and professional al service. My appointment time was honored and the information. Was shared in terms I could understand.

Dorothy P.
Broomall, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
recall great service

Stephen C.
Folcroft, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/19/2019 Category: Service
great place to have your vehicle serviced
Whenever my vehicles need service I always have them serviced at Springfield Hyundai. The service staff there is great to interact with every time I go there. Special thanks to A. J. Henry . He is friendly, knowledgeable and has great customer service skills. That is the reason why I take my vehicles there to be serviced. Great place.

HS
Helen S.
Upper Darby, PA
30000 mile servive
Done promptly, done well, and it feels like a new car! Even thought it always did!

John B.
Glenolden, PA
No problems
Everything I asked and everything they said happened. Took it in for the recall, tire rotation, inspection and oil change. They kept me informed and the car was ready when they said. Can't expect any better!

Margaret B.
Aston, PA
Service Department
They are all great!! They are always courteous . They always tell you about how long a wait you will have and they keep you informed of what is going. When your car is ready they explain what was done and make sure you are satisfied. I have been going there for about 6 years now and highly recommend Springfield Hyundai!!!

MT
Miranda T.
Springfield, PA
everett is amazing
Everett was amazing. helped me understand everything, had me in a rental and had work done under my extended warranty.

Joseph B.
Glenolden, PA
04/18/2019 Category: Service
The service was excellent as was Everett. Provided all the details.

Havertown, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai service in the area
Farther for me, but worth the drive. Courteous, prompt service. They provide an UBER if you leave your car and need to get to work.

Timothy M.
Media, PA
Great customer service!!
Everyone I've dealt with has been wonderful and Everett Hogge is amazing. Very knowledgeable!

FM
Francis M.
Lansdowne, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
inspection visit
courteous and efficient

Hi Francis
Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

JJ
Jennifer J.
Courtesy and professionalism
I had brought my car in for service and inspection. Gentleman name A. J. was very courteous and professional in addressing any concerns I had with my car. Thank you A. J. and Springfield Hyundai.

Hi Jennifer

East Lansdowne, PA
Feedback
Good service.

Hi,
I reviewed your repair order and seen that you got a synthetic oil change and that is why you were charged 45.00. He did discount the oil change. The synthetic oil change is 59.99 so he did apply the coupon for you. Please email me so we can discuss.
Stacey Miller

Hi Bernadette

BC
Bruce C.
Manager A.J.
I recenly visited Springfield Hyundai to have my 2015 Sonata serviced. It was one of the most pleasant experiences that I have ever had at a car service center. Everyone was pleasant, and service was prompt. The Manager, A.J. was very courteous, and patient, respectful, and professional. I will by my next car from Springfield Hyundai because of the pleasant atmosphere created by this very professional staff.

Bruce Cooper
Woolwich Township, New Jersey

Hi Bruce

Mario B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Thanks!
I have experienced nothing but friendly and knowledgeable service since I purchased my car in October to it's first service job. Thank you for making my car buying/servicing experiences as great and painless as possible!

Hi Mario