Overall Rating 3.7045477/5Overall Rating 3.7045477/5Overall Rating 3.7045477/5rating 3.7045477rating 3.7045477
Overall Rating 2.37209/5Overall Rating 2.37209/5rating 2.37209rating 2.37209rating 2.37209

Maritza W.
Media, PA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/15/2019 Category: Service
A Special Thank You to the Service Staff at Springfield Hyundai
When you walk into the Service Department at Springfield Hyundai, the smiles of the staff begin before you are even in the door. The vehicle that I brought in for repairs had been neglected for some time, and Everett Hogge was very understanding and most of all, clear in what needed to be done to give our car a new start. Yes, it is not an expense that I had planned for this year, yet somehow, I knew that my car was in good hands. I was especially impressed when I returned a call to Service, and it was Everett who picked up the phone and made me feel like a long-time customer with a simple "Hello Mia." Our family feels as if we have a new car now, and I am grateful for safely getting us on our way. Thank you, Everett and thank you to the rest of the staff at Springfield Hyundai. Will always be grateful, Mia Wiggins

Regina W.
Aston, PA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people

AG
Amos G.
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Overall assessment
Representative was helpful in suggesting my options to do tuneup.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Hi Amos,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Steven S.
Havertown, PA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
I received great service which was quick and thorough. Definitely will be back
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Fredrick M.
Sharon Hill, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service. Good interaction with people.

Hi Fredrick
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.We strive to make every visit a good one. Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Joyce S.
Prospect Park, PA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic Service
Everyone from the people who check you in, service your car, and those who come to check on you with updates on car service are the most professional, dependable & courteous employees ever! I just love going to Springfield Hyundai!
Joyce Scicchitano

Hi Joyce,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.We strive to make every visit a good one.  I hope to see you at your next visit.

Aldan, PA
2013 Hyundai Accent
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Roberto B.
Philadelphia, PA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is excellent
I went there just for oil change but I was really impressed by the quality of customer service. Krista is very courteous and knowledgeable. She told me that I had a recall and they performed the ECU & cluster update. This is not the first time I received such a good experience.

Hi Roberto,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience.Krista is an asset to our company. Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Donald G.
Good Service Again
Springfield service took care of my sonata quickly. Actually quicker than I thought they would. Got the part and installed much sooner then I expected. Good job!

Hi Donald,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience on several occasions. Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

Arthur B.
Crum Lynne, PA
Recall
Appointment for a recall item. Was told would take between 60 - 90 minutes. Was done in 45.

Hi Arthur,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience. Hope you have a good 2019 year. I hope to see you at your next visit.

RN
Rania N.
East Lansdowne, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
01/10/2019 Category: Service
My first service on my new Hyundai
Work done in a very timely manner.

Hi Rania,

2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Timely very god
Good
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Jean F.
Woodlyn, PA
Went for oil change
Great service love both my cars.

Hi Jean

Eddystone, PA
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Check Engine Light
The performance of each individual that handles your car in order to solve the issue that you’re having with your car.

John G.
Glenolden, PA
Great
The employees were very efficient. Brought my car in for my first oil change & 7500 mile service. They had my car done in an hour. Everyone was very pleasant!

Hi John

Aldan, PA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service was provided.

Lee B.
Philadelphia, PA
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Visit to springfield hyundai.
People. polite ,friendly and quick to take care of busines.

Hi Lee,

PG
Perry G.
Drexel Hill, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2019 Category: Service
11,250 Service
Made my appointment on line and when I got to the dealership the Service adviser greeted me promptly and they got my vehicle into the shop right away and the service was completed in a short amount of time. I even added a couple of items to check and that did delay the completion of the work.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hi Perry

Marc M.
Drexel Hill, PA
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Service as promised
Unscheduled tire repair, asked if they could do it as quick as possible. They said between 60 and 90 minutes and had car back in 55 minutes.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Hi Marc
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great review and kind words. We are happy that you had a great experience. Hope you have a good year. I hope to see you at your next visit.