Overall Rating 3.5641003/5Overall Rating 3.5641003/5Overall Rating 3.5641003/5rating 3.5641003rating 3.5641003
Overall Rating 2.34211/5Overall Rating 2.34211/5rating 2.34211rating 2.34211rating 2.34211

2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Service agents are very helpful and polite.
Great customer service!

Mary S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
No problem with drop off or pick up
UNSURE WHAT MY BUMPER TO BUMPER COVERS

Hi Mary,
I am sorry that you did not have a great visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues or questins you may have. Hope you have a great day.

Prospect Park, PA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
people are polite, dealership is clean, and most important the mechanics are knowledgeable and dont dirty up the interior
same as above

same as above
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thanks for fill out the survey. We are happy that you left happy. If you may need anything else please feel free to contact us. Hope to see you in the near future.

PC
Philomena C.
Woodlyn, PA
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Efficient service
Very good

Hi Philomena,
Thanks for filling out the survey. We are happy that you left happy. If you may need anything else please feel free to contact us. Hope to see you in the near future.

Mark D.
Media, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Steering wheel shimmies badly since I picked it up.
I just think maybe someone was in a hurry and might not have known; something might have not been put back together correctly. If the problem is taken care of I would definitely recommend this place the Springfield Hyundai but if not, OY. I have always taken it here and never had a problem like this. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME>

Hi Mark,
I am so sorry that you are having issues. I will have a manager call you asap. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Springfield, PA
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Great quick service
Great quick polite service

Ronald G.
Rutledge, PA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Mike is very helpful and friendly
Mike, service department has always been very helpful and willing to answer all my questions. He's the best!

Ron

Hi Ronald,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the great comments and being a loyal cusomer. Hope you had a great summer. If you may need anything else please feel free to contact us.

KK
Kristen K.
Drexel Hill, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, Fast

Hi Kristen
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreicate your business and having you as a loyal customer. If you need anything else please contact us. Have a wonderful day.

JN

Glenolden, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
My Hyundai Experience
Prompt and thorough as usual!

Hi Diane

Thomas B.
Folcroft, PA
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Very Satisfied
I'm very Satisfied with my service. Everyone greeted me with a Friendly attitude.

Hi Thomas,

Concetta B.
Drexel Hill, PA
09/13/2018 Category: Service
2017 Santa Fe Inspection
Quick service with oil change and multi/point inspection and State inspection
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Hi Concetta,

FL
Frank L.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer focused and expediency
Came in for a regular oil change. Was informed by the service tech that I had a chipped windshield which they would fix without any of my money being spent. Customer service was exceptional and I really felt like they were doing their best to tend to my needs. In addition, they performed the work in short order - very impressive!
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars.

GK
Grace K.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
never had a problem untill this time
service was always excellent
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Grace,
I am sorry that you did not have a great visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss your issue. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mae B.
2014 Hyundai Accent
customer service
excellent service and timely repairs.

Hi Mae
Thanks for filling out the survey. We appreciate your kind words and value you as our customer. Thanks for being a loyal cusotmer. Hope you have a wonderful day  and hope to see you in the future.

Excellent Customer Service
As always, Hyundai Springfield has shown great customer service. This dealership's concern for the customer makes me keep coming back. I always feel that I am being well taken care of and that the work on my car is well done. The customer always comes first here and I like that. I always recommend Springfield Hyundai to everyone that asks me about my car. Thank you for the great service.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for filling out the survey. We appreciate your kind words and value you as our customer. Hope you have a wonderful day  and hope to see you in the future.

RJ
Reginald J.
Ardmore, PA
Reggie
close to home and this is where I got car from.

Hi Reginald,

Wallingford, PA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
On time and job done right!
Great job!
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for filling out the survey. We appreciate your kind words and value you as our customer. Hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you in the future.

AH
Adrian H.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The advisor was plesant and the service was fast and good .
I will recommend to a friend anytime from sale to service.

Hi Adrian,

AC
Adrien C.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Should have bottle water, soda,tea & coffee- juices.
Let's you know price in advance. But should also give the taxes on the price.
Stacey F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Hi Adrien,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words and appreciate your loyalty. Look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Have a great day.