Overall Rating 3.5135111/5Overall Rating 3.5135111/5Overall Rating 3.5135111/5rating 3.5135111rating 3.5135111
Overall Rating 2.36111/5Overall Rating 2.36111/5rating 2.36111rating 2.36111rating 2.36111

Prospect Park, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Good customer service
Good customer service

Springfield, PA
2010 Hyundai Accent
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Service people were very kind and helpful.
After breaking down on a major highway, the employees were extremely helpful when I arrived at the Service Dept. The billing employee and the service manager were both very professional.

OB
Oliver B.
Springfield, PA
2005 Hyundai Tucson
They kept at it
Normally, a service visit that takes three tries over a week to resolve would be a negative experience but the service department took excellent care of me. They had difficulty diagnosing a throttle problem on my 2005 Tucson. The first two attempts to fix it didn't resolve the issue. They succeeded on the third attempt and didn't charge me for the additional work. They also took care of a rental for me.

Service advisor Krista communicated well with me throughout, listened well as I described the problem, and seemed genuinely concerned that it was taking so long to solve the problem. In short, she offered excellent customer service.

I have avoided using dealer service in the past because I've had bad experiences. After this recent experience, I will be using Springfield Hyundai for service more often.

Newtown Square, PA
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
Always a Good Experience
I have been taking my car here since I purchased it in 2013 and I continue to be very happy with the service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the 5 stars. It means a great deal to the dealership. Hope you have a great day.

RA
Richard A.
Morton, PA
Sonata repair
Krista, in your service department, was very helpful in helping to get my car issue solved. She kept me informed reference the status of the vehicle and informed me about what the mechanic was thinking. She arranged for a rental car and promptly informed me when my repair was finished. She is very competent and helpful.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hi Richard,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words. Krista is a great asset to our company. She is great with her customer. Thank you for your business. Hope you have a great summer.

VC
Velda C.
Brookhaven, PA
Service call
Customer service from beginning to end was outstanding
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/20/2018

Hi Velda,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your time and value your business. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Carolyn H.
Darby, PA
07/19/2018 Category: Service
Springfield Hyundai
Helpful, friendly and quality of work

Hi Carolyn,
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. The 5 stars and kind words mean a great deal to us. Hope you have a wonderful day.

James T.
Chester, PA
07/18/2018 Category: Service
James D T
The Staff are wonderful

Hi James
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We value your time and business and apprecaite the great review. Hope you have a great summer.

SG
Susan G.
Upper Darby, PA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Will be in for inspection

Hi Susan,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the 5 stars it means a great deal to the dealership. Hope you have a wonderful day.

James L.
Glenolden, PA
2016 Hyundai Azera
Service review
Sense a Misunderstanding has been resolved The service representative was courteous and professional

Unsure of future
Because I received no response from my message to the service manager I’m not sure if I will continue using your place of business

Hi James,
Hope you are well, yes I did get your message but you did not leave a phone number. You said that I could reach on this number but no number came up. Please email me your contact information and I will be more than happy to call you or have another manager call you since I am out of town.
Thanks

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Sorry did not email my response.

Philadelphia, PA
Awesome customer service
Krysta and the Hyundai team are amazing. They've taken great care of my 2012 Sonata and have done quality work. I would highly recommend.

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. Thanks for the 5 stars. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Avondale, PA
Great employees
Even with issues the employees go above and beyond to get it figured out and get it covered. Thanks for the hard work.

Limited powertrain warranties
Now days, cars don't know how to work without the computer chips telling the parts what to do....computer chips are not covered by warranty and they are expensive! Not the best technological advancement of our times!

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I will have a manager call you to discuss. Hope you have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

Thank you.

Ridley Park, PA
Excellent Team
The people...punctual and professional...appreciated the fact that they respect my time, did exactly what they said they would do and then provided the detail write up with recommendations.

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback and do value your time and business. Hope you have a great summer.

KH
Kathleen H.
Essington, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
customer service
AJ Henry! Outstanding personality, care and service

Hi Kathleen,
Thanks for filling out the survey. We appreciate the kind words. AJ is an asset to the company adn cares for his customer. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Broomall, PA
Sales and services
They do a great job and are ALWAYS accommodating. Very friendly too!

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the 5 stars it means a great deal to the dealership. Hope you have a wonderful summer.

Glenolden, PA
Polite quick friendly service
Been in twice for routine maintenance and have been overwhelmed with Team a big step up from my last dealership.

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the kind words. Hope you have a wonderful summer.

Darby, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
Everything was phenomenal

Hi Anonymous.
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the good review. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Swarthmore, PA
Great Dealership!
Great dealership & great for service!

Hi Anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to to post your review. We appreciate the 5 stars. Hope you have a wonderful day.

TK
Thomas K.
service
timely scheduling

Hi Thomas,
Thanks for taking the time to fill out the survey. The 5 stars mean a great deal to us. Hope you have a wonderful summer.

Joseph M.
Aldan, PA
2008 Hyundai Accent
Waited for 3 hours
Part I needed was not in stock

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate the feedback and value your time.
Hope you have a great summer.
Stacey Miller.