LR
Lori R.
Media, PA
01/28/2020
Horrible service - spent thousands for a car worth nothing now!
I had my 2007 Tuscon in for state inspection in January and was advised that it would not pass due to a large 3" rust hole in the frame - the state will not approve, which I understand.

The dealer has exclusively been worked on at the dealer for the last 2 years, I've spent almost $5000 in multiple other repairs and was never given any detail regarding the rust issue, never given a copy of my customary review of the car and was told by the body shop this hole had been there a while and they should have seen it.

The Service manager AJ advised me that they only focus on the work required, but yet they do a 32 point inspection? The car had a corrosion recall in 2015 but it seems this part wasn't covered at the time so they are not responsible? Asked me to call Hyundai Corporate, who told me the issue was not a warranty problem and they sell the car to the dealer so they are not able to assist in any way - I have to work with the dealer!

AJ was not helpful, Anthony was not helpful. I left a message for the Service Manager only to receive a call from AJ, who told me that Nancy doesn't return calls?

Bottom line, my car cannot be driven after 1/31/20 since PA won't allow it on the road, I have no value left in the car after spending almost $5000 in repairs in the last year - that the dealer swore were needed - and basically given an option to "work" with the dealer to trade it in - but why would I buy another car there? I won't do business with their service department any longer, the manufacturer has a history of corrosion problems with their cars, all recalls were due to corrosion problems and I don't want to waste any more time or money for another Hyundai.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/29/2020

Hi Lori,
I am sorry that you are upset. We are directing you in the right direction. The problem you are having is not related to the recall. AJ is one of the service managers here. I was not available that day to return your phone call. Unfortunately you will have to call corporate to try to get assistance. Aj was correct in everything that he told you. All you have to do is start a claim with Hyundai and they may assist you. You have to take the time to call them. Hope you have a wonderful day.
Stacey Miller
Service Director

Aston, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Poor communiction
Had car towed to this dealership. Called dealership to notify of pending arrival. Phones not working. Disconnected several times. Took 4 calls to someone take my number to call me back. Never got a call back. Toe driver called to confirm car was delivered. I called dealership and they say the car was delivered. I call tow driver who gives me description of person he left it with. Called dealership back only than confirmed car was received. Was told that a rental was available under warranty once diagnosed. After diagnosed I asked about rental and was told that information was wrong than story changed to the rental companies are closed at this hour.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. We were having phone issues that were out of our control for a couple of days. I will have a manager call you to discuss your other issues. Hope you have a great day.

01/01/2020 Category: Service
Fixed the issue
Thanks to Chris, the issue I had before is now resolved. I will be returning to Hyundia for future business now

01/01/2020 Category: Service
Damaged my car
My window tint to chipped and scratched and AJ was unbelievably rude and unprofessional about it
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/02/2020

Hi Anonymous
I am sorry that you feel that we chipped your tint. I was sitting next to AJ when he spoke to your wife. He was not rude at all. The oil change stickers are clings, all you do is grab them to take them off. There is no possible way that the tint was scratched from taking off an oil change sticker. Hope you have a great day.
Stacey Miller

N/a
N/A
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager contact you to discuss any issues you may of had.
Service Department

NH
Nicole H.
Aston, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2019 Category: Service
HORRIBLE
IF YOU WANT your car damaged take it to Springfield Hyundai!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hi Nicole,
I am sorry you had a bad experience.  We strive to make every visit a good one. I know that you voiced to your advisor that you were not happy because noone touched base with you about the parts that were ordered a year ago. Which I have emails trying to touch base with you about the parts. Again, I am sorry that you are upset.
Thanks

Philadelphia, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Dislike overall customer service
I would not recommend this location.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

This is not a service issue this is a sales issue.

AK
Adama K.
Bronx, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
A J Henry was very helpful I appreciate that he was wonderful advisor

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Change the behavior of the service advisories
Good
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.
Thanks

?

Upper Darby, PA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Engine Recall service
Not satisfied with engine recall service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

Darby, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Horrible experience I've ever had
The worst service department I've ever been to
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hi,
I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I looked into your history and seen that you were here 12/2015 for free oil change, 4/2016 for free oil change,9/2016 for a noise that we could not verify, 4/2017 for a noise that we roadtested with you and could not verify, and 1/2019 for a frt door latch, steering joint, and other concerns we could not verify. I do not see 7 visits for the same concern. We have little history on the vehicle, so that means you are getting the car serviced somewhere. You can always take the vehicle to get a second opinion. As for the damage on the vehicle the advisor did speak with you and told you he would take care of it, when he got back from vacation. I am little confused on how we are the worst service department when you do not come here and we are going to fix the damage. Hope you have a great day.
Service Department

Broomall, PA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
2nd try
Spoke to service manager, took my car back in since the issue was not resolved. They are looking deeper into this problem at no cost. Just for the sincerity and willingness of the service department to work with me as their customer I'll update my review of Springfield Hyundai.
Thank you Ms. Miller

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Drive train parts adjustments.
Service department lies and charges thing on drive train part like EBCS(electronic boost controller) adjustment. Other dealers will fix it under warranty. This is when your car goes into limp mode or over boost and hit fuel cutoff.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. We spoke about this issue a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, the adjustment is out of warranty. It is not a powertrain issue, you are out of the 5/60. I also told you that I would give Hyundai any information to help you out. I understand that you are upset but the 1 star was not deserved. Have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Extremely Poor
NOT ASATISFIED CUSTOMER
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Patricia,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I did speak with all parties involved. New cars now have all new safety features. One is the proximity remote. If you think there is something wrong you can always check your owners manual, it will explain to you the features and how it works or you can always get a second opinion. Hope you have a nice day.

Havertown, PA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Not good
Not a good place to do business
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you when we return from the holiday.
Have a wonderful new year.

James A.
Philadelphia, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Poor service dept
I came to the dealership to get my oil changed I'm do two free oil changes I wanted synthetic oil so he told me an additional 37.74
I know synthetic oil is higher but once I got my invoice I was also paying for labor $14 I asked him why am I paying for labor if I'm entitled to a free oil change I can see paying the additional cost for the oil I was trying to explain that to him he got very nasty with me and said I'm not going to do this with you and told the receptionist to refund me my money and walked away I don't know if he was prejudice but it was unprofessional of him, I'm do a free oil change I just wanted to know why I was paying for the labor synthetic oil yes the labor no because it was a free oil change I will also send a detailed letter to the corporate office.
James A
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hi James,
I am sorry that did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you today to discuss. Hope you have a wonderful day.

SG
Sally G.
Aldan, PA
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Bad communication with 'tech assistants"
The time of not having access to my vehicle was compounded by poor communication from the day of drop-off to the last day of service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Hi Sally,
I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I will have someone call you today to discuss. Hope you have a great day.