Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5Overall Rating 3.9152549/5rating 3.9152549rating 3.9152549
Overall Rating 2.34483/5Overall Rating 2.34483/5rating 2.34483rating 2.34483rating 2.34483

NH
Nicole H.
Aston, PA
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/06/2019 Category: Service
HORRIBLE
IF YOU WANT your car damaged take it to Springfield Hyundai!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

Hi Nicole,
I am sorry you had a bad experience.  We strive to make every visit a good one. I know that you voiced to your advisor that you were not happy because noone touched base with you about the parts that were ordered a year ago. Which I have emails trying to touch base with you about the parts. Again, I am sorry that you are upset.
Thanks

2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Dislike overall customer service
I would not recommend this location.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/23/2019

This is not a service issue this is a sales issue.

AK
Adama K.
Bronx, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
A J Henry was very helpful I appreciate that he was wonderful advisor

06/05/2019 Category: Service
Change the behavior of the service advisories
Good
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/05/2019

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.
Thanks

?

Upper Darby, PA
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Engine Recall service
Not satisfied with engine recall service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

Darby, PA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Horrible experience I've ever had
The worst service department I've ever been to
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Hi,
I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I looked into your history and seen that you were here 12/2015 for free oil change, 4/2016 for free oil change,9/2016 for a noise that we could not verify, 4/2017 for a noise that we roadtested with you and could not verify, and 1/2019 for a frt door latch, steering joint, and other concerns we could not verify. I do not see 7 visits for the same concern. We have little history on the vehicle, so that means you are getting the car serviced somewhere. You can always take the vehicle to get a second opinion. As for the damage on the vehicle the advisor did speak with you and told you he would take care of it, when he got back from vacation. I am little confused on how we are the worst service department when you do not come here and we are going to fix the damage. Hope you have a great day.
Service Department

Broomall, PA
01/19/2019 Category: Service
2nd try
Spoke to service manager, took my car back in since the issue was not resolved. They are looking deeper into this problem at no cost. Just for the sincerity and willingness of the service department to work with me as their customer I'll update my review of Springfield Hyundai.
Thank you Ms. Miller

01/19/2019 Category: Service
Drive train parts adjustments.
Service department lies and charges thing on drive train part like EBCS(electronic boost controller) adjustment. Other dealers will fix it under warranty. This is when your car goes into limp mode or over boost and hit fuel cutoff.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. We spoke about this issue a couple of days ago. Unfortunately, the adjustment is out of warranty. It is not a powertrain issue, you are out of the 5/60. I also told you that I would give Hyundai any information to help you out. I understand that you are upset but the 1 star was not deserved. Have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Extremely Poor
NOT ASATISFIED CUSTOMER
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Hi Patricia,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I did speak with all parties involved. New cars now have all new safety features. One is the proximity remote. If you think there is something wrong you can always check your owners manual, it will explain to you the features and how it works or you can always get a second opinion. Hope you have a nice day.

Havertown, PA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Not good
Not a good place to do business
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you when we return from the holiday.
Have a wonderful new year.

James A.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Poor service dept
I came to the dealership to get my oil changed I'm do two free oil changes I wanted synthetic oil so he told me an additional 37.74
I know synthetic oil is higher but once I got my invoice I was also paying for labor $14 I asked him why am I paying for labor if I'm entitled to a free oil change I can see paying the additional cost for the oil I was trying to explain that to him he got very nasty with me and said I'm not going to do this with you and told the receptionist to refund me my money and walked away I don't know if he was prejudice but it was unprofessional of him, I'm do a free oil change I just wanted to know why I was paying for the labor synthetic oil yes the labor no because it was a free oil change I will also send a detailed letter to the corporate office.
James A
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

Hi James,
I am sorry that did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you today to discuss. Hope you have a wonderful day.

SG
Sally G.
Aldan, PA
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Bad communication with 'tech assistants"
The time of not having access to my vehicle was compounded by poor communication from the day of drop-off to the last day of service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Hi Sally,
I am sorry that you had a bad experience. I will have someone call you today to discuss. Hope you have a great day.

Holmes, PA
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Awful
Avoid at all costs
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a great visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss. Hope you have a great day.

GK
Grace K.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
never had a problem untill this time
service was always excellent
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Hi Grace,
I am sorry that you did not have a great visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss your issue. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Jacqueline B.
Norwood, PA
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Never again!!!
Will never return here again! They couldn’t even change a tire for me correctly. Went here to have my 3rd tire replaced (they said Hyundai switched to low profile tires that’s why they pop so easily), and they put the complete wrong tire on my car. Wrong brand and size. I had to come back and have it redone and they didn’t even offer my money back. I just had to wait and have it fixed after already waiting an hour and a half the first time around.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018

Hi Jacqueline
i am very sorry that you had a bad experience. We strive to make every visit a great one. I will have a manager call and speak with you. Again I apologize for the unpleasant visit.

AK
Alex K.
Wilmington, DE
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/29/2018 Category: Service
Overall Service
Overall communication and quality of service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/29/2018

Hi Alex,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you.

Springfield, PA
05/12/2018 Category: Service
No comment
Actually I did bring in the car, waited and then had to call multiple times and come back for them to fix their mistakes. But dont worry their manager was not concerned about charging me for something that was 100% covered by a warranty or wasteing my time or that he was in the wrong. Please take my advice and go somewhere else, I hear from others that their are conpetant hyundai garages somewhere in the philadelphia area.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
1 star is too nice
Easier to sell your car than to take it to Springfeild hyundai
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/14/2018

This is not the cusotmer who brought the car in and waited for the vehicle.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/18/2018

Thank you.

Christina H.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/08/2018 Category: Service
I knew I should not have brought it to the dealer.
The age old saying if you take your car to the dealer they will find anything and everything wrong. I spent a lot of money and feel deep down that I was taken advantage of. I believe that the company saw me coming and I was not as knowledgeable as I should have been.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Hi Christina,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience here. I will pull your bill and see what was done and follow up with you in a couple of days.

Essington, PA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2018 Category: Service
Beware women! Techs think they can get over on you!
Dishonest techs lied to me about services that my car didn’t actually need. Tried to string arm me by saying my warranty would be void and my antifreeze was black (which doesn’t even happen)! Service manager treated me as if I was a liar when I called about this issue. I will not be back to this location.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/09/2018

Hi Anonymous,
I did follow up with you. I did not treat you as if you were a liar. I listened to your concern and I aplogized to you for any miswording on my staffs part. I am sure our phone conversation is recorded. I will go back and check to see if I mislead you in any way. Again, I am sorry you have a bad experience and I will follow up after I listen to the phone call.
Hope you have a wonderful day.

KF
Kelsi F.
Woodbury, NJ
03/23/2018 Category: Service
Horrible communication
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/24/2018

Hi Kelsi
Sorry you had a bad experience.I will have a manger call you on Monday to discuss this issue.

VA
Verleecia A.
Lansdowne, PA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/17/2018 Category: Service
Feel Cheated
I have always serviced my car at the dealership I brought it from and never had a problem until now. I was given a higher priced oil change even though I declined it. Now I know why people avoid the dealer for service unless it’s under warranty.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/19/2018

Hi Verleecia,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your time and feedback. I am sorry that you feel this way. We strive to make every customer visit a good one.I was out for a couple of days. I did get your message that was left for me and I also got the message from your salesperson. If you would like to email me and let me know what the issue is,  if not I will contact you as soon as I can.  Have a wonderful day.