Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

Mark R.
Chester, PA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Prompt service.
Good staff and knowledgeable technicians.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/15/2020

Hi Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. Thanks for the kind words. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

James W.

Swarthmore, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/12/2019 Category: Service
The best!
Jillian kept me informed from beginning to end about my vehicle. The time frame for repairs were above average and I appreciate the free ride from Uber to pick up the loner vehicle. I’m very satisfied with Hyundai of Springfield. They’re the best!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/16/2019

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Hi Arthur,

Chester, PA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Better service when it comes to recalls
The titles says it all
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

John M.
Aston, PA
08/27/2019 Category: Service
Good deal, service needs improvement
Overall I was happy with the deal that got done. Herb and Gardner were both welcoming and helpful.

The process in which it took to sign off on the paperwork seemed unusual. Came in at 9 am, took 45 minutes to sign off on trade in.

After that was done, I sat in sales lobby for 30 min. without so much as a hello from the financial people.

Finally after signing off on the paperwork, I gave the okay to have them finish their dealership inspection since it was not completed. Was told it would take 45 min to an hour. I agreed only because I didn’t want to come back during the week.

I came back an hour later, the car still wasn’t ready. I then sat for another 45 min.

By the time I left the lot it was 1 pm. 4 hours to basically trade my car in and sign off on the paperwork. If the dealership didn’t know I was coming in, I could see why, but knowing that I was coming in it seemed like an inordinate amount of time for that type of transaction.

As I stated, I was happy with the deal, but for the dealership to know that I was coming in and buying a car, I question the personal attention I was given in the purchasing process.

Hi John,

Springfield, PA
2015 Hyundai Accent
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Review
n/a
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

GF
Gregory F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
08/23/2019 Category: Service
got to know a few of the staff.
just waiting for my window switch they have to order.

Hi Gregory,

LC
Laurie C.
Media, PA
2012 Hyundai Accent
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Customer service people are great.
My battery died. I got a jump start and made it to the dealership. They were great of squeezing me in to fix it on a Saturday. When I paid the bill I was shocked by the price and not in a good way. I was disappointed. The customer people are always great and I give them high ratings. I will still go there for all my car services. Other than this pricing disappointment I have always enjoyed going there.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Hi Laurie,
Thank you for taking the time to post a good review.  We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

BC
Barry C.
Tinicum Township, PA
08/15/2019 Category: Service
Service was timely, agent was friendly & efficient, waiting room was comfortable.
As soon as I arrived, someone took my car & gave me paperwork. Inside, an agent processed my service right away. The waiting room was clean & comfortable. The wait was not too long.

Hi Barry,

Glenolden, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/14/2019 Category: Service
We were treated great. The car was fixed quickly and we got it back within 2 weeks.
Overall experience was very good.

Roberto B.
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service and quality of service were very good. Easy to make an appointment on line. I did not have to wait beyond that time for service.

Hi Roberto,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2019 Category: Service
good service
Mechanic was very helpful and took additional time to drive around to check for noise and tend to my concerns, very knowledgeable. Costumer service was great as usual. Only reason they didn't receive a 5-star rating for this visit was due to timeliness of service completion, my appointment exceeded the normal estimated time frame and went over an additional hour and half.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/07/2019

James M.
Narberth, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/02/2019 Category: Service
People are courteous
Nice people. Efficient service suffers from antiquated site that needs to be spruced up.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post an awesome review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle at your next visit.

Robert H.
Drexel Hill, PA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Conscientious technicians
Always take care of my car promptly.
Now, if they could only perform some
MAGIC to get my Sonata to average more than 14.9 miles/ gal.
2019 w/ 4500 miles driven.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019