Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5Overall Rating 3.9/5

GM
Garrett M.
Swedesboro, NJ
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Job Well Done
Springfield Hyundai went above and beyond for me and my car’s service. They provided excellent customer service every step of the way. AJ was incredibly helpful, and I would recommend this location to anyone looking to buy or service a vehicle.

10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, poor fix
My service was excellent while in a few days ago, and my car was ready in a timely manner. However, I paid to have my front right tire fixed, because it had a slow leak, and it’s still leaking! They didn’t fix anything! This is hurting my view of an otherwise great business
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Hi Garrett,
I am sorry you are still having issues. I will have a manager call you.
Thanks

Aston, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what was done
Requested 30,000 mile maintenance as recommended in manual. Only know that oil change and tire rotation done. Service rep not even sure what was to be done
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry the communication between you and the advisor was not clear. I will have a manager call you to answer any questions you may have. Hope you have a great day.
Thanks

KG
Karen G.
Brookhaven, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Stinks
You take your care in for a simple oil change and end up at another mechanic to fix what they messed up.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hi John,
I am sorry you did not have a good experience. As you requested I removed all of your information. Have a wonderful day.

Susan S.
Morton, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Going elsewhere.
Service for a routine state inspection took much too long. At first, I was told that I needed over $1000 in repairs. When I declined, I was later told that most of those repairs would be covered under my next maintenance visit for much less. I shopped around and found that I can have said repairs completed for a fraction of what the dealership was charging.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Susan,
I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Getting over on females who dont know much about vehicles.
This place called my phone acting like they care only to have me come in the next day to tell me I have more problems with my vehicle than they saw the week before. I could not believe what I was hearing. They had me drive to the dealership to basically tell me it is my fault and facts will show it's my fault for not speaking up sooner about the issue I was having with my vehicle. I will now take my business some where else.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
D
D
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I am sorry that you did not have a great experince here. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you may of had.
Service Department

East Lansdowne, PA
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding resolved
Due to misunderstanding it was resolved. They worked with me and is appreciative of the service today.

05/26/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Dissatisfied with unauthorized service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.

Julie S.
Ridley Park, PA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok
It ok
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Good Afternoon
Ms. Shaw. Thanks for taking the time to speak w/ me yesterday. I, do apoligise once again for your fluids not being at the correct level. I can ensure you we take pride in servicing your vehicle and hold ourselves to highest level. Your next service is us and questions please contact me Aj. Hnery - 484-470-2100 ext. 2302

CR
Cecilia R.
Springfield, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
I'm particularly impressed with AJ, who handled the visit for me.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scam
My car was in for a recall. They tried to get me to agree to additional, very costly repairs which, because I'd had my car inspected the week before, I knew I didn't need.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Cecilia,
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

VS
Vanessa S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
ALIGNMENT
COMING IN FRIDAY TO GET IT DONE AGAIN...

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Make sure the service is done
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Vanessa,
I am sorry that you did not have a great visit. A manager will call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you.

David H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service area needs help
I wasn't treated so great during my recent visit for service...
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hi David,
I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you have. Hope you have a great day.

Bridgeport, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job
I had a check engine light problem and they fixed it in less time than expected. My appointment was 10am I was out of there by 11am. Thanks again

11/06/2018 Category: Service
The worst first time oil change
Make sure to go through all steps required
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss. Have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

Jennifer H.
Swarthmore, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Make sure you ask if everything was done and check for yourself
The 2017 Ioniq is my first Hyundai and I love it to death. It is my favorite car yet and better than my 2 Priuses. I wish I could say the same of the service quality and I hope that my experience is unique to this Dealership. The plus-es were that they Ubered me home and back while waiting for service. The representative at the desk was pleasant, courteous and overall a valuable asset. The car was in for maintenance and Inspection. I'm not convinced anything was done other than slapping a sticker on. The tire pressure was either never checked or never corrected-- it was low when it went in (I was eager for service so as to not need to use a pay-compressor) and the same on return. The lighted, dashboard maintenance indicator was not reset. These are the only items I can definitively say were missed but it raises eyebrows about what other corners were cut. I did call and inform the management and was told I could return and they would correct their errors. I wish I did not have to waste my time just to get thorough service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Hi Jennifer,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. A manager will call you today to address all the issues you had. Hope you have a great day.

TG
Theresa G.
Sharon Hill, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor communication and to pricey I will go to my own mechanic for oil change
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Hi Theresa,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager contact you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

BT
Bruce T.
Drexel Hill, PA
06/17/2018 Category: Service
What a crock!!
Selling us a tire for one still under warranty. Now that's creative!!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Bruce,
I am sorry that you feel that the tire is covered under warranty. I will have a manager call you to speak with you about your concerns and warranty coverages. Hope you have a wonderful day.

KH
Kelly H.
Upper Darby, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Rather not
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hi Kelly,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you and discuss the issues that you had.