Overall Rating 3.8771898/5Overall Rating 3.8771898/5Overall Rating 3.8771898/5rating 3.8771898rating 3.8771898
Overall Rating 2.33929/5Overall Rating 2.33929/5rating 2.33929rating 2.33929rating 2.33929

GM
Garrett M.
Swedesboro, NJ
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Great service, poor fix
My service was excellent while in a few days ago, and my car was ready in a timely manner. However, I paid to have my front right tire fixed, because it had a slow leak, and it’s still leaking! They didn’t fix anything! This is hurting my view of an otherwise great business
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Hi Garrett,
I am sorry you are still having issues. I will have a manager call you.
Thanks

Aston, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Not sure what was done
Requested 30,000 mile maintenance as recommended in manual. Only know that oil change and tire rotation done. Service rep not even sure what was to be done
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/13/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry the communication between you and the advisor was not clear. I will have a manager call you to answer any questions you may have. Hope you have a great day.
Thanks

KG
Karen G.
Brookhaven, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept Stinks
You take your care in for a simple oil change and end up at another mechanic to fix what they messed up.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/29/2019

Hi John,
I am sorry you did not have a good experience. As you requested I removed all of your information. Have a wonderful day.

Susan S.
Morton, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Going elsewhere.
Service for a routine state inspection took much too long. At first, I was told that I needed over $1000 in repairs. When I declined, I was later told that most of those repairs would be covered under my next maintenance visit for much less. I shopped around and found that I can have said repairs completed for a fraction of what the dealership was charging.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Hi Susan,
I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/16/2019 Category: Service
Getting over on females who dont know much about vehicles.
This place called my phone acting like they care only to have me come in the next day to tell me I have more problems with my vehicle than they saw the week before. I could not believe what I was hearing. They had me drive to the dealership to basically tell me it is my fault and facts will show it's my fault for not speaking up sooner about the issue I was having with my vehicle. I will now take my business some where else.

06/16/2019 Category: Service
D
D
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

I am sorry that you did not have a great experince here. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you may of had.
Service Department

East Lansdowne, PA
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding resolved
Due to misunderstanding it was resolved. They worked with me and is appreciative of the service today.

05/26/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
Dissatisfied with unauthorized service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Hi Anonymous,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss.

Julie S.
Ridley Park, PA
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Ok
It ok
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Good Afternoon
Ms. Shaw. Thanks for taking the time to speak w/ me yesterday. I, do apoligise once again for your fluids not being at the correct level. I can ensure you we take pride in servicing your vehicle and hold ourselves to highest level. Your next service is us and questions please contact me Aj. Hnery - 484-470-2100 ext. 2302

CR
Cecilia R.
Springfield, PA
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Satisfaction
I'm particularly impressed with AJ, who handled the visit for me.

03/12/2019 Category: Service
Scam
My car was in for a recall. They tried to get me to agree to additional, very costly repairs which, because I'd had my car inspected the week before, I knew I didn't need.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Hi Cecilia,
I am so sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a great day.

VS
Vanessa S.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
ALIGNMENT
COMING IN FRIDAY TO GET IT DONE AGAIN...

12/04/2018 Category: Service
Make sure the service is done
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Hi Vanessa,
I am sorry that you did not have a great visit. A manager will call you to discuss any issues. Hope you have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you.

David H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Service area needs help
I wasn't treated so great during my recent visit for service...
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Hi David,
I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you have. Hope you have a great day.

Bridgeport, PA
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome job
I had a check engine light problem and they fixed it in less time than expected. My appointment was 10am I was out of there by 11am. Thanks again

11/06/2018 Category: Service
The worst first time oil change
Make sure to go through all steps required
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

I am sorry that you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss. Have a wonderful day.

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the rescore.

Jennifer H.
Swarthmore, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Make sure you ask if everything was done and check for yourself
The 2017 Ioniq is my first Hyundai and I love it to death. It is my favorite car yet and better than my 2 Priuses. I wish I could say the same of the service quality and I hope that my experience is unique to this Dealership. The plus-es were that they Ubered me home and back while waiting for service. The representative at the desk was pleasant, courteous and overall a valuable asset. The car was in for maintenance and Inspection. I'm not convinced anything was done other than slapping a sticker on. The tire pressure was either never checked or never corrected-- it was low when it went in (I was eager for service so as to not need to use a pay-compressor) and the same on return. The lighted, dashboard maintenance indicator was not reset. These are the only items I can definitively say were missed but it raises eyebrows about what other corners were cut. I did call and inform the management and was told I could return and they would correct their errors. I wish I did not have to waste my time just to get thorough service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018

Hi Jennifer,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. A manager will call you today to address all the issues you had. Hope you have a great day.

TG
Theresa G.
Sharon Hill, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Poor communication and to pricey I will go to my own mechanic for oil change
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/26/2018

Hi Theresa,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager contact you. Hope you have a wonderful day.

BT
Bruce T.
Drexel Hill, PA
06/17/2018 Category: Service
What a crock!!
Selling us a tire for one still under warranty. Now that's creative!!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Hi Bruce,
I am sorry that you feel that the tire is covered under warranty. I will have a manager call you to speak with you about your concerns and warranty coverages. Hope you have a wonderful day.

KH
Kelly H.
Upper Darby, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Rather not
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/24/2018

Hi Kelly,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you and discuss the issues that you had.

Glenolden, PA
05/06/2018 Category: Service
Needs more professionalism
When I took my car into the service station , nobody seemed intetested to attend me
When I went to the drop off counter , the employee at the counter gave me an impression that he is not interested in his work and was giving vibe of rudeness and unprofessionalism .
Labor charges they charge here is almost unaffordable .
However , they were good in updating me constantly after I dropped my car there.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I am very sorry that you did not have a good experience with us. We strive to make every visit a good one and take pride in making our ustomers feel comfortable. Your adivsor is usually great with our customers. I am not sure what the issue was that day. I will speak to him about this and make sure it does not happen again. Again, I am very sorry for unpleasant experience.

SF
Saron F.
04/02/2018 Category: Service
still a problem
my radio is still not fixed, the service was good except for i left with the same problem i came in with.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Hi Saron,
Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We ppreciate your business an your feedback. I am very sorry for the problem you are still experiencing with the radio. When you come back in for us to look at it we will do everything that we can to make sure that the issue is fixed. Again I apologize that the radio is still an issue. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Stacey C.
Media, PA
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Typical car dealership service place.
Brought my car in for an oil change and 3 recalls, was charged $69.99 for the oil change and tire rotation. Also received a notification that I had $600 worth of issues to fix which is completely ridiculous. Untrustworthy, do not recommend.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/22/2018

Hi Stacey,
I am sorry that you did not have a good experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss your issues. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Bernard S.
Glenolden, PA
03/01/2018 Category: Service
Bad service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

Hi Bernard,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your time and feedback. We strive to make every customer visit a good one. My assistant manager will call you in reguards to this. Have a wonderful day.

Joseph S.
Blue Bell, PA
01/01/2018 Category: Service
Unacceptable
Unacceptable
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/02/2018

Hi Joseph,
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. We appreciate your time and these reviews mean so much to us as a business. The assitant service manager will give you a call today to see exactly what the issue was. Have a wonderful day.