Overall Rating 3.8771898/5Overall Rating 3.8771898/5Overall Rating 3.8771898/5rating 3.8771898rating 3.8771898
Overall Rating 2.33929/5Overall Rating 2.33929/5rating 2.33929rating 2.33929rating 2.33929

CK
Constance K.
Collingdale, PA
08/31/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
On my most recent visit, to correct 4 recalls, I did have a good experience. I asked questions about other things that need to be checked, and the service writer gave me answers, and was friendly and knowledgeable. He apologized for the service taking longer than he had thought it would. I have put off having the recalls done, because of past experiences. I would recommend HYUNDAI to everyone, because they make a good product. I hesitate to recommend your dealership for service. My feelings have nothing to do with the gentleman I dealt with on my recent visit

08/31/2019 Category: Service
Recall Service
Why is it, no matter what you bring your vehicle for, you are always told that you need additional service? And constantly receive letters, email, phone calls, etc. asking to buy the car so they can sell you a new one. Customers don't like being taken advantage of by the service dept, and being harassed by the sales dept.
HYUNDAI makes a good vehicle, but I wouldn't recommend your dealership to anyone. I know a lot of people who feel the same way.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 09/03/2019

Hi Constance,
We will have a manager call you.
Thanks,

Maryanne S.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
Needs better communication
The seri department needs better communication with the customer .
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 08/16/2019

Hi Maryanne,
I will have a manager call you on Tues when he returns from vacation.
Management Staff

Uppr Chichstr, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/11/2019 Category: Service
Dirty
Car was returned dirry
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

We are sorry you did not have a great visit. A manager will call you to discuss.

Havertown, PA
06/03/2019 Category: Service
I don't care for the service at Springfield Hyundai
I think they overbook their appointments in the service dept. Two hours is entirely too long to wait for a simple inspection, especially since I had an appointment. I had no work done only state inspection.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

I am sorry you did not have a good experience. A manager will call you to dicuss any issues you may of had.

2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/20/2019 Category: Service
X
X
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

I will have a manager call you.

East Lansdowne, PA
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Feedback
Good service.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hi,
I reviewed your repair order and seen that you got a synthetic oil change and that is why you were charged 45.00. He did discount the oil change. The synthetic oil change is 59.99 so he did apply the coupon for you. Please email me so we can discuss.
Stacey Miller

AC
Angel C.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Car service
Overall service was ok the ppl in the service dept. Was very nice.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 04/09/2019

Good Afternoon
Ms. Carroll, I do appreciate u taking the time to post. HopefullyI can earn the chance to exceed ur expectations on your next visit.
Service Director
Stacry Miller

Upper Darby, PA
2018 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Decent Place to Service a Vehicle
The staff is friendly and the quality of service is good. I think that communication between the staff and customers could be improved, specifically in terms of transparency of pricing and maintenance options. I want my questions/concerns to be heard, not drowned out by a sales pitch.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thanks fortaking the time to post your review. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer.  I am sorry that you did not have good communication with the advisor. We are always here for your needs.  Have a wonderful day.

02/28/2019 Category: Service
Needed Service
Brought my new 2018 car in for service since it didn't start 2x's to see what the issue was. it was the starter which took a few weeks to fix however my car doesn't seem normal, it feels like there is another issue but I'm not certain and I'm sure it will be determined in time.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

I am sorry that you may be having issues. We appreciate your business and value you as a customer. We are always here for your needs. I will have a manager call you. Have a wonderful day.

2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Lower your prices
Find a good neighborhood mechanic. It will save you a lot of money !
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issues that you may of experienced. Hope you have a great day.
Sprinfield Hyundai

Brookhaven, PA
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Very Satisfied.
Thank you for always taking good care of our vechiles. We have purchased at least 10 hyundai's from this dealership.

02/25/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied but disgusted
Upon leaving vechile I along with another family member were told that the 1st ans 2ns inspection and oil changes were free; a new feature for 2018, not true. No inspection is free, actually was told at check out that nothing is free at Hyundai. Vechile was returned without valve stem caps and the service required screen not reset.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

Hi anonymous,
Thanks for taking the time to speak with me. Hope you have a great day.
AJ Henry

STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for the rescore.

Thornton, PA
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Service was fine, just longer than I anticipated
Not too much to get pumped up about - it was just a run of the mill visit. Everything went fine - good communication with service team while I was waiting - but it took almost 3 hours. Had I known it was going to be longer than 2 hours, I probably would have dropped off instead of waiting.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Anonymous
I am trying to reach you to discuss your review. Can you please call me st your earliest.
AJ Henry

Daniel M.
Philadelphia, PA
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Good
Is ok
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Hi Daniel,
I am sorry you did not have a great visit. A manager will call you today to dicuss any concerns you may have.

RN
Russell N.
Aldan, PA
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Hour and a half for a oil change
To long
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Hi Russell
Thanks for taking the time to post your review. I am sorry you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you tomorrow. Have a wonderfuld day.

EC
Emily C.
Ridley Park, PA
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Timeliness needs to improve.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Hi Emily,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. I will have a manager call you when we return from the holiday.
Have a wonderful new year.

Rutledge, PA
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Could have been better
Price for emission and inspection when scheduling online said approximately $38 bit ended costing $78. My car was there for 3 hours and there was no repairs needed since the car is less than a year old
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

I am sorry you did not have a good visit. I will have a manager call you to discuss any issue you may of had. Hope you have a great day.

ET
Elinor T.
Swarthmore, PA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Buy car
Would by a car from there I just would not del with service
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Hi Elinor,

MF
Michael F.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Issue solved
Mike from service dept called me and we discussed issue that I had and he promptly resolved it!thanks for the positive and fast response!

11/14/2018 Category: Service
Just got an oil change but the tech forgot to put sticker on windshield for next oil change plus all 4 tires were low that same night all at 29 psi I understand cool weather does this but they all must have needed air earlier in the day when it was in shop anyway leaves me guessing when you bring your car in they say they check stuff like that! Don’t think they do they just tell you they do!
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Hi Michael,
I am sorry that you did not have a great experience. A manager will call you today to discuss. Hope you have a great day.

Toni B.
Morton, PA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Maintenance
Had to bring my 2015 Santa Fe in for "service". It need an oil change. Also, the plastic around the drivers seat had come apart. Don't know how or why, this never happened in any car owned previously. Oil Change went without a hitch. State that they would need to order a part for the seat to be fixed. That was 10-26-18 and I have not received a call back. I will call today, 11-7.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Hi Toni,
I am sorry that your visit did not go perfect. I will have a manager call you to discuss. Hope you have a great day.

Ronald B.
Philadelphia, PA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Sonata sport
Krista the service rep has provided above and beyond service for telling me how to keep the engine light off for now.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Sonata
I came in for an oil change and found out my vehicle had a major recall. They did a service update to the onboard computer, afterwards my car begin to malfunction all the time. The engine block had to be replaced, that didn't resolve the issue because I keep having a malfunction light come on every other day. No one in the service center knew what was going on, twice at the keep the vehicle for an extended amount of time. As I'm writing this review, the car seems to be performing okay. I'll write another review in a month and hopefully it can be a full five stars. I recommend when you purchase the vehicle that you also purchased the extended Platinum warranty just in case you have bought a defective vehicle.
STACEY F. from Springfield Hyundai responded on 10/26/2018