Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5rating 4.23077
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Great
Great

James H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
The staff at St Cloud Hyundai are excellent to work with, very knowledgeable, and friendly. The Service Technicians are great to work with, they listed to your needs and concerns and are very knowledgeable.

Alexandria, MN
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Prompt, friendly, took time to answer questions

James F.
Rice, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Re
They kept me Informed on delays in getting replacement engine. All was covered under warranty including tow, nice loaner car for 48 days. Service staff very helpful and courteous

BL
Bruce L.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service people. Ready to take care of your service needs!
Alex delivered as promised. Great work and on time. Thank you for your great service!

John B.
Brandon, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy & courteous people
Liked the employees

John,
Thank you for completing another survey for us! I am glad Bill took great care of you!

Saint Joseph, MN
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Nice place to wait
We were in for a recall. It went very well.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and bringing your Sonata in to us for your recall. We very much appreciate the input!

KA
Kathi A.
Buffalo, MN
2015 Hyundai Accent
A Plus Plus Always
Polite. Knowledgeable

Kathi,
I am pleased to hear Joe took great care of you. Thanks for sharing!!

BG
Bonnie G.
Monticello, MN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Service dept curious and great work
Always great service!

Bonnie,
Thank you so much for completing another survey for us. We very much appreciate you sharing and the wonderful praises! Thanks again!

Tracy S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
customer service is outstanding
I love the customer service here! I actually look forward to going in to see the same friendly faces, expecially Josh. He takes the time to explain things to you and go over the details. I also love the fact that I can drive in for quick questions or to get my tire pressure checked for free. Those little things plus your friendly staff make all the difference.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/05/2018

Tracy,
Thank you so much for the wonderful praises. We very much appreciate your patronage and taking the time to share your experiences.

Marsha C.
Mora, MN
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Quickly diagnosed problem and fixed it!!
Nice waiting area, problem fixed quickly, mechanic excellent!!

Marsha,
Thank you for sharing! I am glad to see we got you back on the road quickly and took care of your problem. Thanks again!

LT
Linda T.
Sartell, MN
Great Service Staff
The service folks did a good job, they kept us informed as to the progress of our service, the cost etc.

Linda,
I am very happy to see you are happy with our service. Please let me know how we could have further improved so we get the opportunity to earn a perfect 5 star rating next time! Thanks again!

Dale L.
Melrose, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Dale Lyon
Great service, friendly people

Dale,
I seem to remember you often complete these surveys for us, and we very much appreciate your input! I am happy to see Alex took great care of you! Thanks again!

Michael S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/02/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a

Michael,
Thank you for completing our survey. I am glad to see the visit went well. Let me know how we could further improve so we have the opportunity to earn a perfect 5 star rating. Thanks again!

MF
Mary F.
Osseo, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/30/2018 Category: Service
The people in the service dept
Service continues to be good!! Friendly service people who explain what they recommend and then go over exactly what service was performed .

Mary,
Thank you very much for sharing! It is important to us to know that we consistantly provide the high level of service you have come to expect! Thanks again!

Robyn G.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Like the ease of making appointments online and u can either drop off, wait or get a ride to work. Very friendly staff.

Robyn,
I am glad to online scheduling has worked so well for you. Thanks for sharing, and completing our survey!

Mary S.
Osseo, MN
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Well Done!!
The service i received was fast and done with excellence.

Mary,
Thank you very much for the high praise. I am glad I was able to exceed your service expectations. I/we still owe you a credit, so I will be putting it onto your account for future use. Thanks again!

John H.
11/25/2018 Category: Service
Completed in a timely manner

Hi John!
Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us and the high praise!

Sartell, MN
Wonderful service
Everything was done to make me comfortable and the work was done efficiently and well.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for sharing! We appreciate you bringing your Sonata into our dealership to take care of your service needs!

PB
Patricia B.
Good job
Good
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Patricia,
Thank you for completing our survey. Glad to hear the service went so well. Thanks for sharing!