1984 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.3684216/5Overall Rating 4.3684216/5Overall Rating 4.3684216/5Overall Rating 4.3684216/5rating 4.3684216
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

04/22/2019 Category: Service
Brian did a great job!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/22/2019

Ruth,
I am so glad to hear that Brian took great care of you! Thank you for sharing!

RA
Robert A.
Minneapolis, MN
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Break light came on
We were on our way to St Cloud to visit family and our break light came on. As we made our turn to our location there was a Hyundai location. We stopped just to see if someone could take a quick look as we didn't want to drive back home without it being checked out. To our luck, there was an opening and we were able to get right in. Thanks for the great service!!!!!

Robert,
It was my pleasure. Hope you had an enjoyable rest of your trip! Thank you for sharing!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Courtesy and nice coffee etc.
Great place.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much. We appreciate the perfect score and wonderful feedback!

PS
Paul S.
Sartell, MN
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Great experience
Oil change completed in a reasonable time. Sales was very helpful answering all my questions regarding operation of my new Ioniq Hybrid.

Thanks again guys,

Paul,
You are very welcome. Thanks for sharing and giving us the perfect survey score!!

Dawn R.
Baxter, MN
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/15/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is Awesome!
Our salesman, Kris Daniels is great....he took care of making our service appt for us, and he went over and above when we purchased our Kona. St Cloud Hyundai is the best.

Dawn,
Thank you for sharing. We are happy to see you are enjoying your Kona! Glad to see your service went well.

Steve W.
Becker, MN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hard to find problem.
auto tech drove my car so he could experience the problem and was able to fix it right!

Steve,
I am very glad to see we were able to resolve the issue with your Sonata Hybrid. Thank you for sharing!

Joshua M.
Sartell, MN
Another Great Experience
Thanks to Alex Ladino and the rest of the team for getting me in and out. I was heading out for a road trip the following day and the team at Hyundai made sure everything was good to go. Thank You!

Josh,
Thank you very much for taking hte time to share your service visit experience with us. We appreciate it! Thank you for the high praises!

Saint Joseph, MN
It’s very supportive
Weird noise in the front of the vehicle, with help it was fixed and ready to drive!

Nice vehicles
Fix my vehicle
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/16/2019

I am sorry to hear you still had this issue with your vehicle after the first visit. We spent alot of time trying to track this noise down and I am pleased to hear we got it taken care of. Not very often we have issues like this that are hard to locate and repair. I hope you are happy with the results with the flapping noise. The audible "click" noise from the shifter interlock solenoid is normal operation and there is nothing malfunctioning. I hope we have earned a rescore as we have much effort in trying to resolve your issue. If there is anything else I can do please let me know.

Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you very much for the rescore. I am happy to see the issue was resolved. Thanks again!

Clear Lake, MN
Pleasant, organized, professional
Great overall service
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for servicing your Santa Fe at our dealership and completing our survey. We appreciate it!

OK
Olivia K.
Sauk Rapids, MN
2011 Hyundai Tucson
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Advisor was very friendly
The Service advisor was very friendly and answered all the questions I had

04/13/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor was very friendly
Great experience this time
The service advisor was very nice and answered all the questions I had
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Olivia,
Thank you for completing our survey and sharing your experience with us. It sounds like you had a pleasant experience, however the low score says otherwise. I am glad to hear that Bill already reached out to you to make sure everything went well and you were happy with the service. We hope to see you again in the future.

Olivia,
Thank you very much for the rescore. I am glad to see that you were truly happy with the service we provided.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly people
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you so much for the great input. Glad to see your visit went so well!

Judith K.
Alexandria, MN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/11/2019 Category: Service
Service Department is a great team!
They are very knowledge & helpful, & always keeps you informed of the status of your repair!! The best team!!

Judy,
Thank you so much for the high praises again. We very much appreciate it! See you next time!

Saint Joseph, MN
04/11/2019 Category: Service
They got the job done in a timely matter!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate your input. Let us know how would have improved so we can earn the perfect 5 star rating next time. Thanks again!

TH
Tressa H.
Silver Lake, MN
Tucson
Friendly

Tressa,
Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Tucson at our dealership. We very much appreciate it!

KT
Kathleen T.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ionia service
I asked for pictures of the old and new electronic components that were recalled and replaced. Bill, got those pictures that suggested to me (A retired electrical service engineer), that excessive heat didn’t appear to be a problem in those components.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for sharing. Looks like Bill went the extra mile to help you out, yet he didnt earn the perfect 5 star rating. Glad it went well, however let us know how it could have improved as a perfect rating is very important to us. Thanks again.

RK
Randy K.
Willmar, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Leased vehicle service repairs
Nice facility and great service representative walked me through any of the services BEFORE completing them.
I wish the dealership would offer discounted oil change and maintenance services to those customers who have bought or leased their vehicle from this dealership.
So far the Sante Fe has been a great vehicle.

Randy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your visit with us. We appreciate it!

Jacquilyn G.
Kimball, MN
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
My salesperson megan was the reason I came back to hyundai 8n the past working with sales people there it was like a debate not what can I do for you but what is it you expect from me

Jacquilyn,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. Looks like there was improvement yet to be made to get the perfect 5 star rating. Let us know how we could have made your visit perfect. Thank you!

SD
Susan D.
Brainerd, MN
2015 Hyundai Tucson
04/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I’ve had great service at St. Cloud Hyundai from buying my suv to the service department. I go back to them instead of using the one here at home

Susan,
Thank you very much for bringing your Tucson to our dealership. We very much appreciate it! Thanks for sharing!