2084 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.350002/5Overall Rating 4.350002/5Overall Rating 4.350002/5Overall Rating 4.350002/5rating 4.350002
Overall Rating 1.95/5rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95rating 1.95

RK
Roxanne K.
Foley, MN
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
No hassle , got car fixed ,nice people .

07/18/2019 Category: Service
It's where I get my cars from.
I always get great service when I bring my cars in for service.

RL
Rhett L.
Willmar, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Good friendly people
Had to do the typical maintenance on my vehicle. Brian got me in and done quicker then I was expecting in addition I needed some other stuff that we had to order the part for so had to go back. That went just as smooth in and out in about 15mins so thanks Brian and those who worked on it
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Rhett,
Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Santa Fe at our dealership. I am very happy to see that Brian took such great care of you!

South Haven, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/17/2019 Category: Service
I would give the service dept 5 stars!
Everyone is very friendly & informative. The work on the vehicle is done in a timely manner.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you very much for sharing your great input. We very much appreciate it!

Judith S.
Princeton, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Courteous & conscientious employees to work with. The time for servicing is efficient & thorough.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Judy,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience again. I am glad to see that Joe took great care of you!

Daniel L.
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and other miscellaneous
Quick service, nice lounge area, reasonable costs.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/17/2019

Dan,
Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Sonata at our dealership.

KG
Kyle G.
Zimmerman, MN
2019 Hyundai Veloster
07/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Veloster r-spec
Great service. Bills still doing a great job. Got all regular maintenance done plus a couple of recalls.

Kyle,
Thank you for completing our survey. I am happy to see that Bill took great care of you again!

Buffalo, MN
07/14/2019 Category: Service
nice and clean
nice people
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.

TW
Thomas W.
Sartell, MN
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2019 Category: Service
warranty fix
Brought my vehicle in to get 10 year warranty items dealt with before it expired. All done very professionally.

Thomas,
Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Santa Fe at our dealership. Let us know how we could have better improved your experience so we have the opportunity to earn a perfect 5 star rating. Thanks again.

LF
Loretta F.
Sartell, MN
2008 Hyundai Entourage
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Very professional!! Treated me like family.
Bill was very knowledgeable about my vehicle and what needed done. Told me a time frame for the work and was calling to tell me the car was ready in that time frame. I turned down a car wash as it had been washed recently so he compted me a wash later when it needed it done. Thanks to Bill and your dealership.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/09/2019

Loretta,
Thank you for completing our survey. I am very happy to see that Bill took such great care of your service needs!

ME
Mary E.
Kerkhoven, MN
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/03/2019 Category: Service
15,000 mile maintenance
Details were attended to and collaboration between technician and shop was present.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Mary,
I am glad to see your visit went well. Thank you for sharing!

2006 Hyundai Sonata
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Great cars, great service.
We have owned Hyundais since 2006. While we love the cars just because Hyundai makes great cars, much of the reason we keep coming back is because the service at St. Cloud Hyundai couldn't be better.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

We very much appreciate your patronage throughout all these years. The great surveys is a bonus! Thank you!

07/01/2019 Category: Service
service is fast, people are courteous, and the job is done correctly
service is fast, people are courteous, and the job is done correctly
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

Thank you very much for the great input. We appreciate it!

Marvin L.
Alexandria, MN
06/29/2019 Category: Service
they explain what needs to be done.
Do a good job of service.

Marvin,
Thank you very much for sharing. We appreciate the great survey!

Minneapolis, MN
Light it Up!
Always friendly, top notch service. A tail light was needed. I’m always greeted with a smile, Joe keeps me in the loop of what my car needs and speedy service as always. My experiences with St. Cloud Hyundai are always positive! Thank you for keeping my car in great shape!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 07/02/2019

You are so very welcome! We very much appreciate the great input. I am happy to see that Joe did such a great job taking care of you always!

PD
Patrick D.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Helpful and informative

Patrick,
Thank you for sharing. We appreciate the great input!

ME
Michael E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
engine work recall
I'm not in the habit of recommending places to my friends

Michael,
Thank you for completing our survey. Unfortunetly, we cannot forsee if an issue is going to occur especially if if everything is working correctly and as designed. It is never our intent to send you in a vehicle if we knew that there would be an issue down the road. I am glad to see we got you back on the road and everything is working good.

ET
Elizabeth T.
Alexandria, MN
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Recent service on 2017 Hyundai
I think they did just fine on the service I had. They answered all my questions regarding the oil change and when the tires need rotated again. I STILL hear the squealing brakes when applied at slower speeds and when they are cold in the winter since the unit was brand new when I first drove it. That issue has never been addressed fully in my opinion. I have stopped asking about that issue. The next person who gets the car will hear them and maybe then the issue will be investigated more.

Elizabeth,
Thank you for completing our survey and sharing your service visit experience with us. On a 4 wheel disc brake vehicle, an amount of brake noise especially when the vehicle is cold in the winter time can be normal. They are exposed brake rotors that can oxidize and develop frost causing a noise when first driving. I see that visually your brakes have looked good each visit you have come in, so I would assume what you are hearing is normal. I recommend bringing up your concern during your write up on your next visit so we can at least get it documented even if what you are hearing is normal. That will give us an opportunity to take a close look at your concern as well.

MK
Marilyn K.
Holdingford, MN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Was in and out in know time

Marilyn,
Thank you for completing our survey. Glad to see your visit went well!

Julie M.
Rice, MN
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/25/2019 Category: Service
Biannual service
Great service. Not pushy. Friendly. Trustworthy.

Julie,
Thank you for sharing. We appreciate the great input!