Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5Overall Rating 4.23077/5rating 4.23077
Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Mary W.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
sonata
I liked getting the phone call to update me on what was going on with my car and all the service people were friendly and helpful.

GT
Gail T.
Kimball, MN
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
As always quick and professional service. Nice area to wait and love having the car washed, especially in the winter!

Jeffrey H.
Big Lake, MN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Good service in a timely fashion.

Sharon M.
Kimball, MN
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Kept informed on what other items should be addressed from the overall inspection. All done in projected time frame.

Julie L.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/15/2018 Category: Service
2008 Santa Fe
Friendly staff. Great service.

Judith K.
Alexandria, MN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Alex is the best!! His attention to detail is outstanding! Best car dealership all the way around!!

Joan M.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Superb
Service is always great as well as staff

CA
Cheryl A.
Annandale, MN
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service, I had a cup of coffee and read the newspaper while the work was done!!
My service person was terrific. I would give him a 6 star if you had such a thing. Fast, professional,; thorough, and the price was right. I like St Cloud Hyundai.

AR
Arthur R.
Paynesville, MN
Your good but...
I really don't like to take the time to fill out these reviews all the time.

Arthur,
I know these surveys can be tedious at times, and we very much appreciate you taking the time to complete them. I seem to recall you often complete them. If you decide to skip one or two that is just fine. It is just important for us to know we are taking great care of you. Thanks again!

Clear Lake, MN
Excellent Customer Service!!!
Josh and his team go above and beyond to help out customers. Bill did a great job explaining things to me and making me aware of what was being done to the car throughout the process. Even when they are super busy, they make sure each customer is well taken care of! Melinda rocks too!!!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Wow, thank you so much for the wonderful praises. We certainly try our best to take care of our customers. I am happy to see your visit was no different. Thank you so much for sharing!

Clearwater, MN
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Odd
Brought in for 7am appt. Wasn't until after noon and a call from me to find out they had not touch car.

Reason for issue was not found
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thank you for completing our survey. I am sorry to see that we didnt follow up with you earlier. Being that your vehicle is a hybrid, there are only 3 technicians (out of the 11 we have) that are qualified to work on your vehicle. We should have at least gave you an update before noon even if we havent been able to work on it yet.

Joshua M.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Another Great Experience
I worked with Alex Ladino for my Oil change and tire rotate on my Elantra. He got me in and out and went over everything that they did. I plan to continue to do all my service work with St Cloud Hyundai. Thank You

Joshua,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We very much appreciate your positive input! I am happy to see that Alex took such great care of you. Thanks again!

Richmond, MN
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly and efficient
Excellent communication, straight to the point for the recall item that needed to be replaced. Didn't push on needing other items for servicing. Even included a car wash at no expense. Great job!

Waite Park, MN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
I have no complaints for the service I received at my last visit, all staff were kind and considerate. I have had no problems with services received.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

That is great to hear! It is important for us to know you are happy with our service. Thanks again!

LL
Lowell L.
Rockville, MN
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great

Lowell,
Thanks for letting us know we are still taking great care of you! See you next time!

James H.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
The staff at St Cloud Hyundai are excellent to work with, very knowledgeable, and friendly. The Service Technicians are great to work with, they listed to your needs and concerns and are very knowledgeable.

Jim,
Thank you for completing another survey and sharing! We very much appreciate the great input. Glad to see Bill took great care of you!

Alexandria, MN
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant experience
Prompt, friendly, took time to answer questions
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Sounds like you had a great experience. Thank you so much for sharing! We appreciate the input!

James F.
Rice, MN
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Re
They kept me Informed on delays in getting replacement engine. All was covered under warranty including tow, nice loaner car for 48 days. Service staff very helpful and courteous

Jim,
I am happy to see everything went so well considering the circumstances. Thank you so much for sharing!

BL
Bruce L.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service people. Ready to take care of your service needs!
Alex delivered as promised. Great work and on time. Thank you for your great service!

Bruce,
You have been a long time customer of ours and we so much appreciate that. It is especially great that you take the time to share and give us such high praises. Thanks again!

John B.
Brandon, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Easy & courteous people
Liked the employees
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

John,
Thank you for completing another survey for us! I am glad Bill took great care of you!