Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2
Overall Rating 1.7/5rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7rating 1.7
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Clear Lake, MN
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
I always get great service at Hyundai!

Wadena, MN
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Gram
They keep in touch on a regular basis with friendly service.

Saint Augusta, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Professional and quick
I got in on the last minute but they were professional and complete
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Santa Fe at our dealership. I am glad to hear we were able to be so accomadating for you in such a short notice! Thanks again!

SL
Sheryl L.
Long Prairie, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Great sales and excellent service !
St. Cloud Hyundai is the best dealership I have dealt with in all my 55 years of driving and owning a car....trust worthy sales and excellent service, everyone is so helpful and go out of their way in answering questions and maintaining my SantaFe. I highly recommend St. Cloud Hyundai to anyone shopping for a car, new or used!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Sheryl,
I am so happy to hear you are so pleased with our dealerhip as a whole. It is wonderful to hear when we have customers as happy as you! Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and servicing your Santa Fe with us!

Ronald S.
Foley, MN
trust worthy
same as above.

Ronald,
Than you for taking the time to complete our survey and servicing your Elantra at our dealership. It is very important to us to hear you trust us with your service needs and you are happy. Thanks again!

Willmar, MN
Good place
Very nice people, good service
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you servicing your Elantra with us and completing our survey. I am glad to hear you are so happy with our service. Look forward to seeing you for your next service!

2018 Hyundai Kona
Great
Service is always great
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your new Kona at our dealership. Great to hear you aer so happy with you service experience! See you for your next service!

Litchfield, MN
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly staff
We where glad to see Alex the service man returned to the St.cloud, Mn dealership. He is very efficient. He is the reason we decided to stay with Hyundai and update to a 2018 Santa Fe. Thank Alex!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you so much for the high praise of our service an Alex. I am so pleased to hear he has done such good care taking care of you!

KW
Kathleen W.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Alex is excellent!
Alex is very helpful , polite, addresses my concerns . I feel that I can trust Alex.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Kathy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete our survey and servicing your Santa Fe at our dealership. We very much appreciate the positive input and I am so glad to hear Alex does such a great job taking care of your service needs! See you next time!

2010 Hyundai Accent
Great
it was A great experience
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Accent at our dealership. Great to hear you had such a wonderful experience! See you next time!

MT
Michael T.
excellent
great service, awesome vehicle. definitely the right choice for me.

Michael,
Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Sonta at our dealership. Great to hear you are so happy with our service and your new car!

EN
Evalie N.
Rice, MN
Great Service Department
I've known Alex Ladino for several years, and he was once again polite, helpful and gracious at my last appointment. I came in late in the day to have a taillight bulb replaced, but mentioned that there was a "squeak" coming from the sunroof that I was hoping could be remedied. Even though this was not on my appointment list, he had someone take a look at it--and was able to greatly improve the situation. This willingness to go the extra mile in service has been my experience time and time again at St. Cloud Hyundai.

Evalie,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience once again with this survey. It is so important to us to know that we continue to provide the level of service you have come to expect when you come visit us. Thanks again!

James P.
Sauk Rapids, MN
08/13/2018 Category: Service
My first service
Great service with kindness, consideration, expediency and respect.

James,
Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Tucson at our dealership. Great to hear you had such a wonderful first experience. We strive to make every service this way! See you for your next service! Thanks again.

AF
Alice F.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Prompt attention and work completion
Appointment on time, prompt service, listened, nice folks.

Alice and Steve,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete yet another survey for us. We very much appreciate your continued patronge and so happy to hear we continue to provide you with such great service! See you next time!

Milaca, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Very welcoming by employees
They have always greeted us when we arrive. Very polite and pleasant personal. We always feel very relaxed and welcome.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Santa Fe at our dealership. It is so important to us to know that we are making your service experience welcoming and enjoyable. See you next time!

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Service person
The service person I worked with was outstanding, going out of his way to help with a car repair issue.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Sonata at our dealership. Great to hear you had a wonderful experience! See you next time!

Sharon M.
Kimball, MN
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Scheduled Service
Service department always very friendly, and did not take long to perform the service.

Sharon,
Thank you so much for taking the time to complete another survey for us. It is so important to us that we know you are so happy with our service! Thanks again!

Donna C.
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Love my Hyundai service center
I really enjoy St Cloud Hyundai , all of the employees are wonderful.

Donna,
"love" is probably the absolute best word to hear from a survey, and I am so happy to hear that we have deserved such a high praise from you. We very much appreciate you taking the time to let us and everyone else know how happy you are. See you next time!

LL
Leslie L.
Alexandria, MN
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, efficient, on time
This is the second Sonata we have bought from St. Cloud Hyundai. Both the buying experience and the "getting the car serviced" experience has been very good to excellent for both Sonatas. The title explains it pretty well. The service "guys" have always been knowledgeable, professional, efficient, friendly, on time, not pushy and easy to get along with.

Leslie,
Thank you so much for takng the time to complete our survey. it is so important to us to hear that we are, and have been doing such a great job at your service needs for all these years. We very much appreciate it. See you next time!

Foley, MN
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for completing our survey and servicing your Elantra at our dealership. Great to hear you had such a wonderful experience. See you next time!