Joshua M.
Sartell, MN
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Recently purchased a pre-owned Sonata. I needed to get a recall done and St Cloud Hyundai was able to take care of it before I picked it up.

Josh,
Thank you for the great survey!!

HB
Holly B.
Sauk Rapids, MN
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Love the service and they always will get me to work regardless

Holly,

BT
Bryan T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service outstanding customer care
I wanted to take the time to send you a message about my experience with Bill Wilson in service.  Let me begin by saying that Bill is one of the kindest most helpful people I’ve ever worked with.
He does a remarkable with helping us sort out issues and get to the bottom of any problem.
Bill is very good at listening and working with the customer to find the best possible solution. He is always very factual and never judgmental...this is really valued as a female customer with young daughters.  It makes all the difference in the world to us we will feel we can ask any questions we need.
He treats everybody with kindness and shows that is is willing to listen with patience and understanding. This is not often found in vehicle customer service. Bill is a refreshing change.
He never pressures any repairs but rather takes the time to throughly explain work that needs to be done. We works with us to figure out the best options.
My daughter had a emergency tire leak yesterday and we were extremely nervous about this. I called Bill and he immediately assured us we could bring them he car over and he would get it looked at. I usually wouldn’t have my daughter go alone but because it was Bill I know he would help her and everything would be handled extremely well...I was right, Bill fixed her car and even let me stop in today for a quick recheck... he smiled and said no problem we can help. He understands that it’s very worrisome when cars breakdown.
Bill is trustworthy, professional, helpful, kind, accommodating and very friendly. That is why we will continue to come back to your location for service.
Thank you for taking the time to read this message
Please recognize Bill for his exceptional customer service.

Bryan,
Thank you so much for the kind words. I will definetly recognize Bill and share your praise of him. I am pleased to see your visit went so well. Thanks again!

Joel P.
Hutchinson, MN
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/09/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
Have to make a 2nd trip to the dealership
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

Joel,
I apologize for the inconveinience. I see your appointment was originally set at 4:30 on that day which is the absolute latest appointment of the day. To correct issues involving the blind spot detection system like this can take anywhere from 1-2 hours by itself that and at 4:30 in the afternoon it wouldnt be enough time to complete or resolve your issue. The oil change service appointment takes 45 mins. by itself. Plus we need a specialized technician to perform this type of work. What day works where we can get you in earlier in the day? Another option is if you can only come later in the afternoon that we can set aside a loaner vehicle for you then we wouldnt have such a time constraint. We want to make sure that your issues are resolved and ensure your satisfaction. Let me know what works best for you. Thank you.

Robert B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Very thorough and always fix the problem
Very knowledgeable staff and friendly
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Thanks for the great survey yet again Bob!!

ME
Michael E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/05/2020 Category: Service
Shift lever stuck in park
Bill called the day after the shifting problem reoccurred and said to bring the car back. I got a loaner; they got our car for the weekend. They called on Thursday--problem resolved. but they wanted to keep the car for the weekend to make sure it was working correctly. It is now shifting correctly. Thanks, Bill, for your prompt attention.

02/05/2020 Category: Service
the people are great--the car just didn't get fixed.
didn't resolve the issue with the shift lever getting stuck in park.

Michael,
I am sorry to hear you were still having problems with your Santa Fe. Sounds like we have come to a resolution and fixed the issue and Bill has been taking care of you. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to readdress your issue!

Michael,
Thank you for the rescore. I am so happy to see that we resolved the issue for you and your Santa Fe is running great!

Annandale, MN
2007 Hyundai Entourage
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Service personnel
They are the best of all dealerships that I have felt with.

SY
Sherry Y.
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Will go back to Hyundai again and again.
Great service every time I go there.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 01/31/2020

Sherry,

Waite Park, MN
01/21/2020 Category: Service
The staff..
The staff is always friendly, willing to help, answers and explains everything. Bill /Josh are excellent!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for the great survey! I/we appreciate the kind words!

SG
Sandy G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Recent service
Had to have brakes done. They never squeaked before but now they do sometimes.
Also the nice tech guy came right along and tried to set up my hearing aid/Bluetooth issues but I still have the same problems with not receiving directions on GPS.

Sandy,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am sorry to hear your brakes are squeeking and you are having problems with your GPS. We would be more than happy to take a look at your vehicle again. What day/time works good for you?

01/17/2020 Category: Service
After talking to bill after my first review, I will do another one. Once Bill arrived at his desk he took great care of me. Called me the next day and told me my car was done. I didn't get to review my paperwork with him due to me picking up after service hours. I do believe they provide good service, I never do 5 stars. If you always get 5 stars how do you improve? Everyone can improve on something to include myself. We all need to work hard to keep our customers happy. If I had once wish, it would have sale department go the extra mile to insure their customers were happy. Thanks, Bill for the Great service. I would recommend the service department, not the sales.

01/17/2020 Category: Service
Nothing has changed so why do reviews?
Had my car in for an oil change last week, yes you guessed it. Pull in 3 or 4 people look at you but nobody says Hi welcome to Hyundai! Cause we are the ones who keep your doors open! Like always the first one to talk to you doesnt have your work order, so stand and wait for them to show up. All the while the other guys are doing nothing but talking about the Vikings game. Oh well just under 2 years than off to better places, Donelinger Hyundai Brainerd, MN for my next Hyundai. Not sure but since they went with this new owner few years back they are going down hill.
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

I am sorry you feel this way. It sounds like you and Bill had a fruitful conversation and perhaps came to an understanding. We strive to take care of our customers to the best of our ability and I am sorry if you felt you were being ignored. We try and have your scheduled advisor take care of you from start to finish which is possibly why you waited for Bill to free up with other customers. We have one of the highest surecritic scores of the district and are usually within the top 10% consistantly because we take it very seriously. Thank you for taking the time to share with us your service experience and hope we get to take care of you in the future.

Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for rescore! We appreciate it very much!

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
Reasonable price on Oil change with free car wash
Cost about 30 for synthetic oil change and free car wash!
Josh S., Service Manager from St. Cloud Hyundai responded on 01/14/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and share your experience with us. Looks like there was still room for improvement. What could we have done better to earn a better score? I appreciate your input.

01/09/2020 Category: Service
Did what they said they would and very transparent about everything!
I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata, and I’ve had very little to no trouble with it at all… 150,000 miles now… Very happy with this car!

KU

Kathleen,

Alexandria, MN
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/08/2020 Category: Service
Fast nd friendly service. will definitely come back!