Overall Rating 4.2142893/5Overall Rating 4.2142893/5Overall Rating 4.2142893/5Overall Rating 4.2142893/5rating 4.2142893
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

Robert B.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and great to work with
They are all so great to work with and treat us very very good

DF
Daniel F.
Clear Lake, MN
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Service was great and very prompt. The service advisor was very good at explaining what was being done. We are pleased that our 2017 Santa Fe is ready for the long trek to warm and sunny Florida.

AT
Angela T.
Mora, MN
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly staff
They do a wonderful job making sure my car is running great every time I bring it in. The staff is so nice and wondeful to work with. Thank you!

WS
Wayne S.
Monticello, MN
brakes
it was a great place to get new brakes for my car in and out really quick

Carol M.
Waite Park, MN
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Quick service, great work!
Polite, helpful, informative communication. Great, fast, effective, individual service.

Princeton, MN
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2019 Category: Service
The service department is trustworthy, knowledgeable & very courteous with customers.
I’ve owned many Hyundai vehicles & I’ve purchased many if not all @ the St Cloud dealership over the years. I’ll continue that loyalty going forward. The service department seals the deal.

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love my SantaFe
Great service and they keep records which is very helpful for busy owners.

KK
Kathleen K.
Browerville, MN
Very good
Overall

KL
Katherine L.
Sartell, MN
2014 Hyundai Tucson
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The staff are always friendly and will answer any question you have. I would definitely recommend St. Cloud Hyundai to a family member or friend. They always take excellent care of you.

YE
Yvette E.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Happy with service Dept and the companies integrity and professionalism
I always get in right away. Very professional and friendly atmosphere.plus their not always trying to fix something that don’t exist like other places.

Carol M.
Waite Park, MN
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service great people.
People I came in contact with were very courteous and helpful throughout my car service experience. Bill kept me informed with whatever concerns he saw and thoroughly explained, in layman’s terms, quoting prices so nothing was a surprise!! Answered all of my questions/concerns. Great job!!

EB
Edward B.
Cold Spring, MN
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place to have service done.
Great business place and everyone is so friendly.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Coolant problem
Problem was diagnosed and resolved.

Clear Lake, MN
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Fast service
Work is done quickly. Give advice as to maintenance to plan for in the future.

ET
Erica T.
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Great Service!
I received AWESOME customer service—the best I’ve had yet at this dealership, and I come here for all my service needs. My service advisor was Alejandro Ladin, and he really went above and beyond for me. He was very attentive and kept me updated on the status of my vehicle. He made sure I was comfortable in the lounge and helped me find an outlet and get situated so that I could work on my laptop. He washed my car at the end, cleaned out the wiper blades because they were streaking, and even parked it inside for me because it was a really cold day. Initially he had said the service would take a little longer (there were a couple recalls that needed to be addressed in addition to my oil change) but I felt the service was quick and didn’t feel I was waiting too long. He was friendly and efficient. If I could have Alejandro as my service advisor every time I would! Excellent service.

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Response
I have always been treated well and with respect. Very informative in regards to service

Daniel S.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Good service but unable to explain fix for engineering defects.
Unable to offer solution to engineering defect, concerning poor headlights.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/31/2019 Category: Service
They treat you very well
They took time to let me know what the problem was and how much to fix it

BG
Bonnie G.
Monticello, MN
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The service department is excellent. I've had them service my vehicle since 2012 and my previous Santa Dr before that. I always trust them. They've never let me down with their work or needs to get around while waiting, etc. A#1.

Julie S.
Osakis, MN
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Stands behind product
We have a 2018 Sonata. We had some issues with the car not starting. We took it into the dealership on two different occasions for this same issue. The mechanics worked diligently to identify and correct the issue. We deeply appreciate the commitment that this dealership has to supporting customers in a longitudinal manner. We weren't just another sale for them. Thank you!!!!