Overall Rating 4.7857139/5Overall Rating 4.7857139/5Overall Rating 4.7857139/5Overall Rating 4.7857139/5rating 4.7857139
Overall Rating 2.1785693/5Overall Rating 2.1785693/5rating 2.1785693rating 2.1785693rating 2.1785693

08/18/2018 Category: Service
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

AW
Anthony W.
Shelton, CT
08/17/2018 Category: Service
1st service for 2018 hyundai sonata
arrived early for appointment but still only waited a minimal amount of time.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Norwalk, CT
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/16/2018 Category: Service
terrible service
Pushy sales person. Issues with registration which meant I had to waste part of a work day waiting on someone to put new plates on the car. Empty promises of compensation for inconvenience. Door not connected to central locking so was leaving car door unlocked without knowing it. Needed a new tire and was told to bring my car into the shop. They didn't have a tire to put on my car though and would not get one in until Monday (it was Friday). No loaner available. So I had to pay $260 to rent a vehicle for the weekend and leave my car with them. Then had to pay $220 for new tire! I would have gone somewhere else for new tire had I been told they did not have it. But by late Friday afternoon having taking my car to them per their direction I had no other choice but to pay out for a rental. Cost me $500 I cannot afford. Should have been told upfront of the costs involved.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

I am not sure how to reply to this survey. The sales department has not to do with service for this purpose. There are very many inaccuracies in what transpired none of which should be blamed for our service performance. If you would like to talk about them , please call me at the below number and you can express them to me and I can respond appropriately. The resolution is the only thing that matters as you are a valued member of our service family.

Thank you.

RJ
Robert J.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/14/2018 Category: Service
The folks at Stamford Hyundai do a great job of making sure you are completely satisfied with the service you received on your vehicle.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

GV
Guillermo V.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Best Service
Great service like always.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Mamaroneck, NY
08/10/2018 Category: Service
The Problem Was Not the Service Department
The problem with my 2017 Tucson AWD is that the engine and transmission do not operate to my satisfaction. I have experienced several occasions of delayed acceleration that I believe puts me at risk of an accident. The vehicle has, on several occasion, failed to accelerate when coming out of a full stop. When this happens, the application of even hard pressure on the acceleration pedal fails to move the Tucson for several seconds. Then, the vehicle will slooowwwly move forward. At other times, the Tucson does accelerate normally. When I brought it to Stamford Hyundai Service Department, they could not duplicate the issue after testing. I do not question their finding. But I do not that their finding does not duplicate my driving experience. I would like to get out of the lease for this vehicle and get a more powerful Hyundai. When I had my Azera, I never once experienced a performance problem with that wonderful car. The Tucson has been a major disappointment.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Comparing a AWD SUV 2.0 liter engine to a 3.3 liter engine on FWD sedan is an unfair comparison. The horsepower and torque ratings are completely different and the cars will perform differently as well. I took a road test with you driving and the performed as designed. The survey you submitted with 4 stars is for how we repaired your car from your accident and how we treated you as well. Needless to say , I am a little disappointed in 4 stars as I felt we did provide you with 5 star service.

I am sorry you feel the way you do about the car. We thank you for being a valued member of our service family.

Diane S.
Personnel
Everyone I dealt with was knowledgeable and pleasant.

GB

Gregory W.
New Milford, CT
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Throttle sensor
Veloster kept shutting off once at a stop and the rpm needle would remain at 0. Stamford Hyundai identified the sensor issue and recommended some additional maintenance brake pads and rotors along with tires. I replaced the sensor but decided to get the tires elsewhere and replace the brakes and rotors myself. the staff was friendly and attentive

Christine H.
Darien, CT
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Dan in service is friendly while being very professional and helpful.
Came in for an old change which was done expeditiously and fairly priced.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Roger R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/03/2018 Category: Service
The service department did well for a simple oil change.
I came back to Stamford Hyundai because I needed an oil change and they said that would work our fine. It did and they advised that 2 additional new filters were required. I will get them after the summer.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you coming back to our service department however 5 stars is our only passing grade. Please let us know what was wrong with your service so it can be corrected next time

Pelham, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Stamford Hyundai is the place to go for professionalism and expertise.
From arrival to departure, everything flows in a timely manner. Wait time is always explained. The Service Advisor reviews what is to be done and always asks if there is anything else. When I explained a recent tire problem, it was documented and included in the scheduled appointment. I was assured that it would be looked at and depending on the results, the Service Advisor would update me on what was to be done and costs involved. No worries. No pressures.

I think the costs that I incurred this year were fair and I as I leave Stamford Hyundai, I feel confident that I my car has been given highly professional servicing. I would not consider handing my car to any other service center. Simply the best for me!
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Mamaroneck, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Jeff is a good guy and takes great care of my car!
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

PM
Phyllis M.
Port Chester, NY
07/31/2018 Category: Service
The people are the strength
Staff is wonderful at this site (Stamford). I refused to return to White Plains where I purchased the vehicle after a very unpleasant experience. Found Dan and team in Stamford and am grateful to have a place to go for the myriad recalls this vehicle seems to require.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

CA
Carlo A.
Thornwood, NY
07/30/2018 Category: Service
The service is great. The service men are so polite and helpful.
Had many this service department has been the best yet.
JAY M S., Service Director from Stamford Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018