DN
Car
Great work good prices

Michael W.
11/22/2019
Honest and up front with everything about whole process.

Jessica R.
11/18/2019
Amazing
These guys were amazing! We are driving across country pulling a trailer they squeezed us in got our truck fixed up and back on the road quickly! Super fair price made sure we'd be safe driving!

John A.
Wing, AL
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
11/15/2019
Will go out of there way to help you!
Hired them to put my starter on a 2011 Toyota tundra and done a great job!

Jon H.
Chevrolet Sonic
11/04/2019
Quick service
Door opened at 8:00 and was immediately taken care of. They test drive the vehicle, up on the rack, inspected and diagnosed, ordered parts and replace them, billed me, received payment, and I was out the door quickly. They have always done great work on my vehicles.

RA
Rene A.
10/31/2019
Their honesty , friendship, great rates,
Courtesy great presentation , very detailed,
Great rates in town, Honesty , Well equipped,,

Chrysler 300
10/14/2019
Really good and fast sevice
The service I received was great.The service was quick did not have to wait long at all.Thank you so much for your services.
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 10/15/2019

Thank you very much for Choosing Stanton Automotive! We look forward to helping you again!

JO
jeff o.
Chrysler Sebring
09/17/2019
Great, fast, friendly service
Went for front end alignment. They did great job. Got me right in. They were honest and let me know of other problems going on with the car to. Will definitively go back. Reasonable prices.

Chad B.
09/05/2019
Rick, the owner, took time to discuss the situation with my truck. I thought the price was very fair. I can see why they have been rated so highly in the past. I will take all of my buisness to Rick.

Josh L.
09/05/2019
Rick and his guys are great. Friendly and fast service. My truck runs better than ever. They kept informed throughout the entire process and never did anything without discussing with me first.

Richard C.
Chevrolet Tracker
08/30/2019
fan clutch replacement
Prompt work. Did what they said they would do. Time will tell on repairs. Request for review came in less than 24 hrs after repairs

Jocelyn W.
08/23/2019 Category: Service
Jocelyn said the experience was good and effective.

TJ
Tim J.
08/21/2019 Category: Service
Tim said they always do a good job.
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 08/26/2019

We thank you for your continued support!

Scott H.
Dodge Durango
08/19/2019
Great folk
They were very deligint on keeping me informed of the status of work progress.
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for choosing Stanton Automotive to get your Durango sorted out!

TW
Tim W.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Tim said this business provides great customer service, and the staff went out of their way to help him.
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for choosing Stanton Automotive yet again! We appreciate your business.

BG
Bill G.
08/19/2019 Category: Service
Bill said he loved the business, he took all of his stuff to them, they were quick, did a good job, had great value and they didn't take advantage.

As always, we appreciate your business! Thank You

DE
Doris E.
GMC Terrain
08/14/2019
Excellent service , Great staff
The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable in auto care.
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 08/15/2019

Thank You for coming in and choosing us! Please give us a call if there is anything else we can help out with.

GMC Yukon XL
08/13/2019
Great work!!! Very satisfied with the overall experience.
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 08/14/2019

It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to your next visit! Thank You for choosing Stanton Automotive

JN
Joey N.
08/12/2019
Fixed my AC
AC is now working
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 08/14/2019

We are glad to help get you cool on these hot days! Thank You for choosing Stanton Automotive!

Debra L.
Lincoln Aviator
08/08/2019
Very professional and listens well
This place is amazing! They are so nice, and explain everything very carefully. They give you options to help you , but they tell you the truth that comes w/the options. They work w/you on getting your car in, and getting your car back to you very very fast. My son is the one who took me to them, so yes all my family will be using them as well. We appreciate everything they did for us, and will for sure stay with them..... No need to go anywhere else.... we are very grateful for all their kind services. They actually show you why/how your car is having problems. : )
Rick S. from Stanton Automotive Inc responded on 08/08/2019

It was a pleasure working with you Mrs. Lassiter, and we appreciate the kind words. Thank You for choosing Stanton Automotive!