Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5Overall Rating 4.42/5rating 4.42

Overall Rating 4.266669/5Overall Rating 4.266669/5Overall Rating 4.266669/5Overall Rating 4.266669/5rating 4.266669
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

11/12/2018 Category: Service
oil change
should update the waiting area, should have someone greet you and ask what are you here for as soon as you enter the building.

LV

11/11/2018 Category: Service
Star
Decent service provided.
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

EK
Emmanuel K.
Flushing, NY
2010 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Facility and Expeditious service
I brought my vehicle in for an oil and filter change on scheduled mileage. The recently renovated facility was very appealing and clean. It gives the customer a sense of comfort while waiting for the vehicle to be serviced. We were very pleased with the expedience of the oil change service as always . Although this will not affect my overall rating because I believe in being fair, did want to add that the wrong intake mileage was annotated on my invoice and it had to be corrected two times. I am hoping that it was updated in the service data base computer so there is accurate historical continuity with respect to service of the vehicle. The staff are always polite and professional.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
oil change
job done well

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

Rachel R.
Fresh Meadows, NY
11/09/2018
Disappointed with the lack of communication
I brought my new Hyundai to the Star Hyundai car repair shop associated (162-34 Pidgeon Meadow Rd. Bayside) for the first time. I had an appointment for 3pm and arrived at 3:05pm. The gentlemen Mr. Kim had informed me as I signed the paper work that it will take 30mins. At 3:57pm I started getting anxious and he informed me that the mechanic was on a break the entire time and was now going to work on my car. I am truly disappointed with the lack of communication as I could have made other arrangements so that I would not have missed my doctor’s appointment. I scheduled an appointment with the shop and it was not honored and to top that, they did not communicate with me the most accurate information. I would not return here but unfortunately, I have purchased the maintenance package with the Star Hyundai dealership. I suggest if you are using their business, to make sure the most accurate service will be provided and that you are proactive with inquiring minute to minute information.
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for  fill out our survey.

John C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
John C.
Facility overbooked resulting in a simple service taking twice as long as it should have.
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

SR
Sandra R.
Rego Park, NY
11/08/2018 Category: Service
just a pleasant office
everyone was courteous and helpful. I WAS SURPRISED HOW FAST THE CAR WAS SERVICED AND CHECKED OUT.. jENNEE was helpful to guide me to your service center on the cell phone.

Burt R
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

PC

Elmhurst, NY
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy & reliable
They take their time to explain to you the situation and the options. No pressure. Full disclosure. No tricks to get you to spend unnecessarily.
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated

Richmond Hill, NY
GREAT!

IS
I S.
Syosset, NY
Customer care
Good place but location not so good!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey

Debra R.
Island Park, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/03/2018 Category: Service
We had a pleasant service experience offering great prices
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

Brooklyn, NY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
No long wait
Waited 30 minutes for a multi point Check n oil change. Customer service was awesome.

BG
Bernice G.
Queens, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2018 Category: Service
I have been dealing with Mr. Andrew Lee for three years and I had confidence in him and I had recommend Star Hyundai in the past.
I had a three lease due Oct.10 ,2018. I have been on a extended lease which was WHICH WAS paid THOUGH NOV 8,2018 . A friend was interested in purchasing the car. She spoke to Mr. Lee on three occasions each time MR Lee assured her that she would drive home with the car. WE made an appointment for Oct.30, I was given the papers and the license plates of the car right away. Mr Lee proceed to write the bill of sale with copies of her driver license and insurance forms He went to the office with the bill of sales. and returned with a man stating that the transaction could not proceed the law required title had to be processed first which could a take a week or more and we had to make a decision at that time. We were so shaken by the change we walkout.. THIS WAS A TYPICAL USED CAR DEALERS SHAM SCAN .

Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.

AU
Arlene U.
Queens, NY
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Oil change plus
Service was good, and Louis recommended tire rotation in addition to the oil change. I took a 500 mile road trip 3 days later and felt secure the whole way.
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.
THANK YOU.

TD
Tina D.
Great Neck, NY
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Star is excellent
The shop was clean and efficiently run. Car was ready within the day. I would definitely recommend star Hyundai to others
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

THANK YOU for the 5 STAR survey.

Whitestone, NY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Rep Foster was great but service of my car wasn’t
Have nothing more to say except I feel that the dealership is more interested in making money.

ST
Samuel T.
Jamaica, NY
Good Overall Experience
Appointment scheduled for a oil/filter change...Decided to add a tire rotation after discussing same with service adviser Jung...Was advised the service would take about 90 minutes...
It was completed in a about an hour...Customer waiting area received a much needed update with large screen TV and good coffee, added to a positive experience...

Your kind words are much appreciated

Car Servicing
The service is good, however, it seems like I always have to go back another time for a total completion.
Lou S., SERVICE MANAGER from Star Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018