Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.4358982/5Overall Rating 4.4358982/5Overall Rating 4.4358982/5Overall Rating 4.4358982/5rating 4.4358982

LH
Lucy H.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant and informative staff
Management is very knowledgeable , getting an appointment isn't difficult . Wait time is a little long but worth it because when you leave the facility you're confident in the job done
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Stanley C.
Glen Oaks, NY
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Recent service.
Great and courteous service. Service people great and welcoming . Car taken care of expertly .
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/17/2019

Thanks for letting us know you are happy with our service department! We appreciate it!

Hollis, NY
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service Once Again
Receive excellent service for an issue that came up suddenly on my car. All my questions answered.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thanks so much for posting this! We appreciate it!

Cynthia M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Polite and professional sevice
They complete the work in a timely fashion and are polite
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thanks so much for posting this! We appreciate it!

JY
Jin Y.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mr Kim try to make me understood
Mr Kim is excellent staff.

02/14/2019 Category: Service
For my lost car key
They need to give better service for the customer
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

I am sorry to see that you were inconvenienced. I am going to investigate and be in touch shortly.

RO

John K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Service for my Santa Fe Sport was taken exactly at the appointed time and completed in a reasonable
amount of time. Upgraded waiting area is very nice. Everyone was friendly and efficient. Great job.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for posting this great review! We’re glad that you were satisfied!

Little Neck, NY
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Thank for satisfactory service.
Thank for satisfactory service.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Thanks for your feedback!

Merle S.
Valley Stream, NY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Premier service
Got me in and out.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thanks for posting this! We appreciate it!

RL
Ronald L.
Franklin Square, NY
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding service
Fantastic new remodeled service center! All personnel are friendly and helpful! I was in and out in 30 minutes or less for an oil change.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thanks for posting this great review! It was really nice to meet you!

SL
Steven L.
A Different Experience
If they allowed for half stars, I think a much fairer assessment of my experience was 4.5. 5 stars should be reserved for truly, over-the-top, exceptional experiences and I doubt few, if any dealership, can ever deliver something like that. Too many variables. With that said, I was one of those Hyundai owners (as a family we're on our 6th vehicle) who was fed up with their service department a few years ago and refused to go back. One person in particular was way passed their expiration date on the job. However, with some recall issues beginning to show themselves in my 2011 Sonata I had no choice but to go back. What a difference this time around. Night and day. I see that they renovated the place. I like the one-on-one sitting with a customer rep. My guy, Kim, was very pleasant and responsive. He kept me updated as promised and that above all else is what i appreciated the most. One constructive criticism, he assumed I was out of warranty. I wasn't. He should learn to review a customer's details beforehand. Last thing, and this is why we keep buying Hyundai, hands down, the best warranty in the business. Not once have I felt they ever tried not honoring it. Not once.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks for your feedback. It is very much appreciated!

HK
Hilda K.
Car service
I rescored the service because they did do a good job & treated me fairly.

Hyundai Service
This service center is about the same as others I've used. They do offer some amenities but just the basics; coffee, TV & wifi.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks for your feedback. I'm sorry to see we only rated at 3 stars. We will soon be contacting you to find out what we could have done better.

ST
Samuel T.
Jamaica, NY
Pleasant Experience
Appointments are easily made...Car brought in for oil/filter change...Service advisor.noted a recall was issued as well...Total waiting time was a little over one hour...
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/08/2019

Thanks so much for posting this review! We appreciate it!

SY
Samuel Y.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
I am kind of angry that my wheel locks that were purchased/came with the car directly from star hyundai had to be damaged in order to remove them since they were unable to remove them and then I was charged a removal fee for it. I finally had a new advisor Kim, he was great. He explained everything that was being done and kept me updated on my repairs. He did not try to sell me no service packages, just asked what I wanted and not was recommended
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thanks for your feedback!

PF
Peter F.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Fast efficient courteous service.
Very pleased.
Keep up the great work.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

It's great to know that you where satisfied with your service visit! Thank you for the five stars!

2008 Hyundai Sonata
BETTER THAN EVER
Obvious improvement from before. Keep it up!
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Jaleel M.
South Ozone Park, NY
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Great Experience
Overall the experience was great and service was done in a timely fashion by the mechanics. The advisor Joseph A Deleo, was very informative and extremely helpful throughout the process. The service was a bit pricey as it was my 15000 miles but it was expected. I Definitely will be visiting here again for any maintenance need on my car!
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for the five star feedback! We appreciate it!

02/03/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
The service waiting area was nicely updated since my last visit. There was coffee but no tea/hot chocolate which i would have preferred. The wait time for the service on my car was done in a timely manner. A pleasant surprise over my last several appointments.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thanks for letting us know that you were satisfied with the time it took to complete the work on your car. We appreciate it! Sorry, we had run out of tea, but our supply has now been replenished.

BK
Baekbong K.
Whitestone, NY
02/01/2019 Category: Service
I met Mr. Kim at Bayside service center. He was kind and provided great service.
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 02/01/2019

Thank you for posting this! We appreciate it!

Fresh Meadows, NY
01/31/2019 Category: Service
👍🏾
🤓👍🏾
EDWARD T., Service Manager from Star Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Thanks for the five stars! ⭐️👍🏻