HV
HECTOR V.
Whitestone, NY
12/14/2019
Once again thank you for your service see you soon for other car oil change,.

CHONGGIL M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/10/2019
Because of Audrey
I think that your service is getting better and better since 2010.

Bayside, NY
Geo Prizm
12/06/2019
Excellent as always.
Audra and her team are fabulous, in and out quick, reasonable prices and you know you're car is getting the best car and what it really needs done.

Lois S.
New York
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Lois said they were fast and there were no problems with the service at this business.

TK
TYRON K.
Fresh Meadows, NY
GMC Acadia
11/18/2019
Black Eye
Headlight was out thought it was the bulb actually wires melted. Harness was changed and got a credit towards the repair bill. The mechanic was awesome and service was fast... Even checked the tire pressure for me as well. Thank you all at Great Bear..Deeply appreciate it! See you soon! Satisfied customer!

CL
Chan L.
Little Neck, NY
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Chan said that the staff is very knowledgeable and kind.

TH
TRUDE H.
11/10/2019
I trust you, I hope this trust is not misplaced. I like Jenny
I am very old and cannot take care of routine items, i.e. checking tires and fluids. I was told I could come in any time I needed these services, Your prices are fairly high, but they are worth it to me,

HT
Herb T.
Whitestone, NY
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Herb said everything they do is the best.

Joseph C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
11/05/2019
Have been going here for the last 20 years. This should tell you enough. Trust worthy, reliable, knowledgeable. Always beat others prices. Service Technicians always explain my issues, and order the right parts for my Camaro SS. Even if I could find a closer place to my home, I would still travel to Great Bear. Thank you for providing service for all of my family owned vehicles.

Mario P.
Miami, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Mario said everything at the business was good and the staff was helpful. He said they explained everything step by step and they were timely. It was good service.

AL
ALEX L.
Nassau, NY
Nissan NV200
11/01/2019
Perfect service
I have been searching for a good mechanic for years who’s honest And reliable , after my second service at great Bear auto I believe my search is over. if I would recommend any service shop at this point Great bear auto repair is the right place to be .

Alex

Oakland Gardens, NY
10/30/2019
excellent service for safety auto inspection
quick, efficient and friendly services

KT
KWOK T.
Great Neck, NY
10/28/2019
Joe
Very friendly receptionist. Job done, reasonable price.

JILL E. USHASI T.
Jamaica, NY
10/22/2019
Always honest
These folks are honest, up front, personable and care about you and your car. In the world of automotive repair shops, where unfortunately so many shops are out to scam customers, this place is a rare exception. And the repair work they do is good too. As a woman who knows a bit about cars and how they work, I've been to numerous car shops over the years and had repair guys try to tell me my car needed certain repair work when it didn't. This has occurred with shocking frequency. But here at Great Bear, there is an atmosphere of respect and honesty that is such a breath of fresh air. The people at Great Bear will take the time to explain what is happening and why. I appreciate immensely their willingness to explain to me and help educate me about my car. When I take my car to Great Bear, I have total peace of mind that they will find the problem and repair the problem correctly. Love them.

BC
BONNI C.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Acura MDX
10/22/2019
Service is welcoming and quick
Awesome
Reliable
Comfortable
Affordable
Perfection
That’s how great bear makes a customer feel about their performance and professionalism

MT
MICHEAL T.
Syosset, NY
10/21/2019
Prompt Reliable Service!
I have had three cars serviced here in the last six months and I am very happy with the service received. The cost and the time the repairs were promised were OUTSTANDING! Please do not hesitate to bring your car here for service or look any further the then terrific people at Great Bear Auto Repair!! Stop in and say Hi to Jenny, she is the owners Dog !

Give them a try and you will be very glad you did!!!

JV
Juan V.
Queens, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Juan said every time he goes there they do a nice job.

MARY L.
New York, NY
10/12/2019
Great Bear is Great
Love Great Bear, Audra and her whole crew! Trustworthy, thorough, kind and oh-so-capable. I've been going there for decades. Never disappointed always reassured.

MICHAL S.
10/11/2019
Friendly, knowledgeable, and honest.
I have been going to this service station for years.
There have been times when I just needed to have something checked out, which they did, and they said not to worry, it's nothing. No charge.
I have confidence in this place, have had lovely conversations with the mechanics, and feel at home. What more can you ask?

AP
Antheo P.
Mercury Mystique
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Antheo said that they are very good. The owner is professional and knowledgeable. He explained everything well and is personable.