BART B.
Rego Park, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
02/10/2019
Quality and Price
The latest repairs on my car were priced fairly. Options were described openly as well as price impacts.

Work done on time and quality

And always a pleasant experience

HC
HONG JOON C.
INFINITI Q50
02/06/2019
Fast service.
I got my car inspected there today and they were fast.

Danny C.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Danny said he had an inspection done and he was in and out pretty quickly.

SG
Scott G.
Chevrolet Sonic
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the staff performed the services quickly and inflated the tires. They have a relaxed waiting room environment that is pleasant to be in.

WL
Wengjie L.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Wenjie said they need some things to be improved.

PH
Peter H.
Cadillac XTS
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Peter said the business does good work and they're very quick.

James K.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/16/2019 Category: Service
James said the employees provided efficient service.

JOHN G.
Honda Fit
01/11/2019
Honest and Reliable!
For about a year I have been coming to this business and having two cars serviced. When I have gone to other places, they always claim there are a number of problems with my car and they want to charge hundreds of dollars for each problem or visit. I don’t get that here. They will assess your car and keep you up to date with what needs immediate change and what can be changed down the line.

Not only do I love the fact that they are an honest business, they are extremely accommodating and very respectful! I’n addition, their prices are great! I will continue to bring my car as well as my wife’s car because I cannot get this level of service anywhere else. They are awesome!!

DOMENIQUE R.
South Richmond Hill, NY
01/05/2019
Can always count on Great Bear!
Went in to get my car checked for a sound coming from my front passenger side. Took only 2 minutes for them to tell me what the issue was. Julia is always looking out for me, she's someone you can count on 👍!!!

MI
MARGARITA I.
Mitsubishi Galant
12/26/2018
Provided great and friendly service in a timely manner

James K.
Honda Civic Cpe
12/21/2018 Category: Service
James said the repairs were done in a timely manner and the price was great.

KC
Kibbum C.
Smithtown, NY
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Kibbum said the service was quick and the people were kind.

Jeanyda S.
Acura TLX
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Jeanyda said everyone at the business was nice and explained everything. Her vehicle runs great.

JOSE C.
Brooklyn, NY
Honda Civic Sedan
12/05/2018
Friendly and efficient
Dave was friendly and honest, got my tire fixed without trying to cheat me into buying a new one in a timely manner. I’ll def go back!

BART B.
Rego Park, NY
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
11/28/2018
Fair prices done on time
Work on heater blower was fast work done ahead of time estimate cost less then forecast.
Good communication on the work.
Consistent good quality and good value

MARGARETA C.
New York, NY
11/23/2018
Is convenient for me. I know great bear for a long time
My husband used to bring he’s cars to this place for longtime, after he passed, I won’t bring my car to any other then Greatbear. I trust them , I feel confident.

EE
Edwin E.
GMC Envoy XL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Edwin said the customer service was nice. He said the place had a great vibe and the staff were very friendly.

FP
FRANK P.
11/17/2018
GREAT BEAR IS AWESOME!
Always satisfied with their service. Julia is the best!

TH
TRUDE H.
11/16/2018
Friendly and prompt service. And a nice little dog.
I think you are quite expensive, but to me, an old woman, you are worth it because I trust you.

RI
Raju I.
Lincoln Town Car
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Raju said everything is fine with the business's service but sometimes it take so long.