IM
Cypress, CA
Mercedes-Benz E63 S AMG
01/14/2020
Best Mercedes Shop
Chris is very trustworthy, lets you know right away what needs to be done. Price is way cheaper than dealerships and he goes over and beyond to make sure your car is taken care off. He has a lot of knowledge and experience with mercedes especially amg cars. If your car is modified, he's your go to guy for sure.

BV
BRYAN V.
Mission Viejo, CA
01/07/2020
Star Motor Werks has always taken great care of my car and I trust that will never change. Timely updates on the progress of the work being done is key, and they never miss a beat.

KR
KYLE R.
Corona, CA
Mercedes-Benz GLA
01/03/2020
Great Experience
Extremely friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Fair pricing as well 😀

DAVE C.
Costa Mesa, CA
Mercedes-Benz E-Class
12/23/2019
Excellent knowledge about Mercedes
Very quick service and my car was repaired and returned to me in a very clean condition

MICHAEL M.
Dana Point, CA
Mercedes-Benz E550
12/11/2019
Efficiency and knowledge of what needs done.
The owner Chris Mattox was pleasant and completed the work needed done in a very timely manner. Was very impressed and would highly recommended Star Motor Werks for professional and honest evaluation and follow through.

KP
KEVIN P.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
12/06/2019
Top-Notch Mercedes Mechanic
I have owned about 20 Mercedes-Benz vehicles over the past 22 years and obviously have seen my fair share of repairs and repair shops. Although most of my cars did end up at the dealership for service under warranty, recently I have found myself with slightly older cars out of warranty. My friend recommended me to Chris who reminds me so much of myself when I was a small business owner. Chris certainly understands the value and importance of customer service and in my book gets 5-stars. Chris is responsive, listens to your needs and most importantly, he takes care of business by making the necessary repairs to your car and delivers on-time with results. In late November my 2009 E63 needed new motor and transmission mounts, along with a transmission service. Chris was able to offer me much better value over the estimate the dealer gave me. Chis also found some very obvious other issues that the dealers multipoint inspection process just flat out missed, like algae growing in my brake fluid reservoir, What? How did the dealership miss that one? Chris doesn't know this and probably won't until he reads this review, but for about 5 years from about 1998 to 2003, I was a secret shopper for Penske Mercedes in West Covina as a secret evaluator for their service department. My job was to write a report for every service they provided for me and to send a detailed report of each service experience to their general manager. I am pretty sure that I was responsible for dealerships providing Mercedes vehicles as loaner cars as one of my reports early on was to send the message that having Enterprise car rental provide me with a competitors vehicle such as a Chevrolet, or Nissan was a bad idea and that Mercedes was missing the mark and the perfect opportunity to have active Mercedes owners test drive a newer model of Mercedes and potentially create a new sale based on their existing clients loaner car experience. Ever since my report and Penske starting their Mercedes loaner car program, all other dealerships seem to have followed suit. Chris was able to loan me a Mercedes ML on this service, which helps me out a lot since I live a good 30 minutes away, but he doesn't have new loaners. At this point, the loaner car isn't as important to me as getting a fair price and excellent service, which is exactly what you will get from Chris and Star Motor Werks. One last, and potentially very important note to add. If you have an AMG car like I do, you understand the additional complexity that these cars come with. Chris is probably one of only a few AMG experts around, so don't just have anyone service your AMG car, you really need an experienced technician like Chris and his staff to do it right.

FJ
FRANCINE J.
Santa Ana, CA
Mercedes-Benz C350
11/26/2019
Personal service
Excellent and fast service. Employees are helpful and thorough. I will never go to a MERCEDES Dealer again.

CO
CIVAN O.
Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG
11/06/2019
Excellent and trustworthy service!
I've been taking my Mercedes to Star Motor Werks for all of my service needs. Chris is extremely knowledgeable of Mercedes-Benz technology and quirks as he has years of extensive Mercedes service experience. Chris also points out upcoming service needs for worn or damaged parts. I highly recommend this shop.

KG

JAMIE J.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/26/2019
Thank you Chris and Albert. Such professional honest service is hard to come by. This shop has all of that and more. Thank you again

MV
MIGUEL V.
Westminster, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/15/2019
The New Standard In Great MB Service
Who needs a dealership when you have a garage like Star Motor Wërks. The team there has been second to none on all service work done over the last few years. My most recent visit found me in a position of needing some follow up work done last minute & the team here made the impossible seem more than easy. I can’t say how much I appreciate the work done here since this business truly cares for military veteran customers like myself. If you need that upgrade from what local OC dealerships offer check out Star Motor Werks ASAP!

AD
ANDREW D.
Laguna Hills, CA
Mercedes-Benz C43 AMG
10/15/2019
The Best Dealership Alternative! Chris is THE MAN!
Chris at Star Motor Werks is very polite, professional and knows what he is doing! I have brought all of my Mercedes to Star Motor Werks and they have done everything from basic maintenance to performance modifications! I would highly recommend this shop to anyone looking for a dealership alternative!

JAN T.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
10/10/2019
Excellent Svc
Great shop & service. Nice clean shop with down to earth owner & staff. Unlike big dealerships it’s definitely a place that cares more about the customers car and the customer than free coffee. Will never return to a dealer for their sloppy service again.

LESLIE M.
Midway City, CA
Mercedes-Benz C230
10/07/2019
Fantastic trustworthy Place
The customer service was excellent the way they treat you and explain to you everything very thorough I can really trust the shop and what they do in the cars for me and my family.

ND
NIMIT D.
10/05/2019
Warranty nightmare turned to dream
I’ve know Chris at Star for some time as he was the only guy I trusted with my first AMG. When the second one came in, I made sure he was the first to give it a look. Once he determined an extensive list of things needed fixing, he worked directly with the warranty folks at Carvana and had almost all of my repairs covered! Over $5K of repairs covered because he went the extra mile to help me out. The car he let me borrow was so clean, I actually convinced a friend to buy it the same week! Great guy, great shop, great service.