THOMAS M. on 10/23/2017
"Fixed the issue and charged the estimated price that was quoted. "
Stephens is a very trustworthy business. I was contacted about the issues with my vehicle before any work was performed. I was given an estimate for repairs and the actual fee was the same as quoted. The repairs were completed in one day as promised. I appreciate the loaner car option as I only have one vehicle. I will continue to use Stephens Automotive for all future service and repair needs.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 05:53 PM
CALEB T. on 10/22/2017
"Truly professional service "
I brought my car in needing an oil change but had noisy tires and squeaky brakes. Stephens automotive walked me through my options and got it fixed much sooner than I anticipated. My car is running smoothly now and I will only go to Stephens Automotive for future service needs.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 04:18 PM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 10/23/2017

CALEB,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We strive to do everything possible to take care of our customers exhisting and new. Youe business it truly appreciated and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LIZ K. on 09/17/2017
"Great customer service "
Was able to get in quick, great service and they even have loaner cars for cheap!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 05:35 PM
AEID A. on 09/14/2017
"The price of saying Yes!"
I didn't want to write my review but i found that i should share this so people can pay attention when they take their car to Stephen's, I brought the car to fix an issue that i jad for two years, a dashboard error " catalytic converter" ,i know what the problem is , I just somebody who fixes this for me, I did a full diagnostics with another shop two years ago so i know exactly what's going on, yet they insisted to do " their diagnostics " and pay 120$ just to tell me something that I'm aware of,so I refused,so I kept the car with them for oil change and tire rotation & balance, the guy called me saying that my rear absorbers need change and he was pushing for other stuff, total price 480$!! I said yes knowing he over priced everything thing cause i have to fix my car urgently, here comes the fun part, he said we found that the high beam light is not working and the rear light is not working, fine replace the hulb?? Nooo we gotta do our own testing lol, ok he said i will call you back, he didn't , Debbie called in and she said car is ready for pickup and total price is 580$ !! He charged me 100$ to replace one bulb, he didn't even change them both , ah and he replaced a 30 cents fuse!! Now i have to replace the other bulb by myself cause for someone to replace a light in the car he must replace them both, he charged me for tire balance and rotation although it's supposed to be free of charge with oil replace, the bottom line is ,if you have time then there are other options , take your time and find a mechanic who does good service to you making you come back and be their customer, i told the guy, I'll pay you but the question is ,Am i gonna come back? He didn't even care as he was preparing for the next prey!
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:47 PM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 09/15/2017

AEID,

I'm very confused about this review. After the initial evaluation of your car you were called and a "estimate" was given and i was very clear that we need to replace a highbeam headlight and we needed to investigate why the reverse lights were not working. I explained that this was not included in the initial estimate and you agreed to proceed with the repairs and there would be a additional charge. We replaced the one bulb and turns out that the fuse had been removed for the reverse lights we replaced the fuse the vehicle was repaired. The additional repairs amounted to $100.00 and was approved by you.

When you picked up the vehicle you demanded a "discount" if we wanted you to come back to our dealership. I polietly explained that you approved the work and without a coupon you would be charged the same as any other customer because all customers are billed and treated the same at out place of business.

I'm very sorry that you feel thw way you do but we did nothing wrong in this matter and stand by how i handled the sitiation.

Lawanda L. on 09/14/2017
Lawanda said everything was easy. The staff talked about what was wrong and they called her back. Everything flowed.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Kip B. on 09/08/2017
Kip said he has used this business for 25 years. He has never found anyone better.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017

Kip,

MICHAEL S. on 09/03/2017
"Personable and timely"
Great place to do buisness
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 06:25 PM

Michael,

Jeff S. on 08/30/2017
Jeff said the service was great and they were able to get him in and out quickly with no hassle,
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Gary F. on 08/29/2017
Gary said it's good and they're really nice. They checked it for leaks and everything was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017

Gary,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We sincerly value your business and look forward to seeing yu in the future for any vehicle concerns.

Tim F. on 08/21/2017
Tim said he did not have any problems with the service at the business.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 08/03/2017
Review Created: 08/21/2017
Dewey M. on 08/08/2017
Dewey said they did a fine job.
Vehicle: Dodge Grand Caravan
Service Date: 08/04/2017
Review Created: 08/08/2017
DOUG M. on 08/04/2017
"VSA light"
My VSA light and my ABS light came on driving to work. Stopped by on Stephens (Was right by there when lights came on). Talked to Jeff and he said he could get my car in the next day and it would be okay to drive until then. took it in next day and it was fixed sane day. Great work. Will continue to use Stephens!
Vehicle: Honda Odyssey
Service Date: 08/02/2017
Review Created: 08/04/2017 08:44 PM

Doug,

George J. on 07/30/2017
George said this business took good care of him and can be depended on to do the job right.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017

George,

Claude J. on 07/30/2017
Claude said this business did everything they said they would. The personnel were considerate and courteous.
Vehicle: Dodge Journey
Service Date: 07/07/2017
Review Created: 07/30/2017
Dalene C. on 07/29/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Service and honesty "
We asked Jeff Stephens to be on the look out for a car for our 16 year old daughter. He called when the perfect car came in. We couldn't be happier with the selection. He is now looking for our second child the perfect car and we know he will be a great help. My daughter has her car serviced at Stephens Automotive and she said they are so fast and friendly. That is amazing that they treat their young customers as good as the old ones. I am also a teacher in a nearby district and Stephens Automotive donated to our teacher appreciation celebration. It is great that we can rely on such a great company to help support us personally and professionally. Thanks Stephens for all that you do for our family and our community.
Review Created: 07/29/2017 11:29 AM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2017

Dalene,

We sincerly appreciate the kind woeds and the trust that you have enstilled in our business. Your continued business is greatly appreciated.

Nicole T. on 07/28/2017
Nicole said this business has always completed all the services for her in a timely manner and they had good prices.
Vehicle: INFINITI QX56
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/28/2017
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 07/31/2017

Niole,

Thank you very much for the 5 star review. We always try our best to accomidate and serve all of our customers.

Nadine W. on 07/26/2017
Nadine said they did a great job.
Vehicle: Mercury Sable
Service Date: 07/18/2017
Review Created: 07/26/2017
RON S. on 07/23/2017
"great service"
I have a pleasant service with my auto purchase and service with Stephens Automotiave
Vehicle: Ford Explorer Sport Trac
Service Date: 07/21/2017
Review Created: 07/23/2017 07:43 AM
KRISTINA F. on 07/19/2017
"Honest, trustworthy and timely! "
The staff at Stephens Automotive have great costumer service and provide honest feedback and diagnosis of your car. I have been there a couple of times and have been pleased both times!
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/17/2017
Review Created: 07/19/2017 04:52 AM
JOSH E. on 07/07/2017
"Independence Day Breakdown"
My car broke down on Independence Day, and while they were closed they were still taking calls and made an appointment for me first thing this morning. They even set me up with a loaner car while they got me back up and running.

You always hear horror stories about breaking down out of state. Fortunately, Stephens Automotive Sales and Service turned a really bad situation around. Because of them, I'm home safe and sound and only a day late.
Vehicle: Mitsubishi Lancer