CORY S. on 11/20/2017
"Great Service "
Welcoming atmosphere and the highest quality of service! A wonderful family-owned operation that rivals any service shop in the area! Highly, highly recommend taking any vehicle here!!
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 06:27 AM
Mike C. on 11/15/2017
Mike said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
KEN T. on 11/12/2017
"Attitude"
Really enjoy taking our vehicles to Stephen's due to their customer service and fair prices. The last two times my wife and I called we talked to a representative that was rude and talked down to us. We'll continue to use their services however, it would be nice to not have representatives talk to customers in a belittling manner.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 11:24 AM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2017

Ken,

We sincerly apologise that yor wife was spoke to that way. It is not our intention to make our customers feel that way and we do the best to explain the repair and be respectiful and courteous at the same time. This will and has been addresses. Your business is appreciated.  Jeff Stephens

Casey K. on 11/09/2017
Casey said he did not have any problems with the repair. He did not like that no one from the business called him to let him know his vehicle was ready.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
George J. on 11/04/2017
George said he found the service to be a bit expensive. However, they have some of the best mechanics around.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017
ADAM H. on 11/01/2017
"Truck maintenance"
Terrific service. Honest. Fantastic people.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 05:14 AM
Sid K. on 10/31/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Easy in, easy out"
Just needed a quick oil change and inspection. Stephen's got me in the same day, let me use a loaner car, and had me ready to go a couple hours later. Couldn't have been any easier!
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 03:00 PM
Alexranda M. on 10/30/2017
Alexranda said the service was good, but they were overpriced.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Judith M. on 10/30/2017
Spoke with Paul. He said their service was wonderful and he was satisfied.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
AL S. on 10/29/2017
"Nothing to fear"
My daughter gave me Stephen's name to look for a vehicle. This was a number of years ago. Now I can truthfully say that IF you worry every time that pesky "Check Engine Soon" light comes then rest easy. You're in great hands with Stephens ! I know many people worry every time they have to take their car in for repairs. Are they going to rip me off? Are they going to charge me for something I really don't need ? Are they going to high pressure me ? I can truthfully say IF you take your car to Stephens, the answer to all these questions is NO ! It is very refreshing to know that you can trust these people. It is a "family oriented" business. They use only the best. They will take the time to sit down with you and discuss what your needs are. That means a lot! Rest assured your in good hands with Stephens.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 12:51 PM
THOMAS M. on 10/23/2017
"Fixed the issue and charged the estimated price that was quoted. "
Stephens is a very trustworthy business. I was contacted about the issues with my vehicle before any work was performed. I was given an estimate for repairs and the actual fee was the same as quoted. The repairs were completed in one day as promised. I appreciate the loaner car option as I only have one vehicle. I will continue to use Stephens Automotive for all future service and repair needs.
Vehicle: Dodge Durango
Service Date: 10/18/2017
Review Created: 10/23/2017 05:53 PM
CALEB T. on 10/22/2017
"Truly professional service "
I brought my car in needing an oil change but had noisy tires and squeaky brakes. Stephens automotive walked me through my options and got it fixed much sooner than I anticipated. My car is running smoothly now and I will only go to Stephens Automotive for future service needs.
Vehicle: Pontiac Vibe
Service Date: 10/17/2017
Review Created: 10/22/2017 04:18 PM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 10/23/2017

CALEB,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We strive to do everything possible to take care of our customers exhisting and new. Youe business it truly appreciated and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LIZ K. on 09/17/2017
"Great customer service "
Was able to get in quick, great service and they even have loaner cars for cheap!
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 09/15/2017
Review Created: 09/17/2017 05:35 PM
AEID A. on 09/14/2017
"The price of saying Yes!"
I didn't want to write my review but i found that i should share this so people can pay attention when they take their car to Stephen's, I brought the car to fix an issue that i jad for two years, a dashboard error " catalytic converter" ,i know what the problem is , I just somebody who fixes this for me, I did a full diagnostics with another shop two years ago so i know exactly what's going on, yet they insisted to do " their diagnostics " and pay 120$ just to tell me something that I'm aware of,so I refused,so I kept the car with them for oil change and tire rotation & balance, the guy called me saying that my rear absorbers need change and he was pushing for other stuff, total price 480$!! I said yes knowing he over priced everything thing cause i have to fix my car urgently, here comes the fun part, he said we found that the high beam light is not working and the rear light is not working, fine replace the hulb?? Nooo we gotta do our own testing lol, ok he said i will call you back, he didn't , Debbie called in and she said car is ready for pickup and total price is 580$ !! He charged me 100$ to replace one bulb, he didn't even change them both , ah and he replaced a 30 cents fuse!! Now i have to replace the other bulb by myself cause for someone to replace a light in the car he must replace them both, he charged me for tire balance and rotation although it's supposed to be free of charge with oil replace, the bottom line is ,if you have time then there are other options , take your time and find a mechanic who does good service to you making you come back and be their customer, i told the guy, I'll pay you but the question is ,Am i gonna come back? He didn't even care as he was preparing for the next prey!
Vehicle: Mazda Tribute
Service Date: 09/11/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017 06:47 PM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 09/15/2017

AEID,

I'm very confused about this review. After the initial evaluation of your car you were called and a "estimate" was given and i was very clear that we need to replace a highbeam headlight and we needed to investigate why the reverse lights were not working. I explained that this was not included in the initial estimate and you agreed to proceed with the repairs and there would be a additional charge. We replaced the one bulb and turns out that the fuse had been removed for the reverse lights we replaced the fuse the vehicle was repaired. The additional repairs amounted to $100.00 and was approved by you.

When you picked up the vehicle you demanded a "discount" if we wanted you to come back to our dealership. I polietly explained that you approved the work and without a coupon you would be charged the same as any other customer because all customers are billed and treated the same at out place of business.

I'm very sorry that you feel thw way you do but we did nothing wrong in this matter and stand by how i handled the sitiation.

Lawanda L. on 09/14/2017
Lawanda said everything was easy. The staff talked about what was wrong and they called her back. Everything flowed.
Vehicle: Jeep Liberty
Service Date: 09/09/2017
Review Created: 09/14/2017
Kip B. on 09/08/2017
Kip said he has used this business for 25 years. He has never found anyone better.
Vehicle: BMW X5
Service Date: 08/31/2017
Review Created: 09/08/2017

Kip,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We sincerly value your business.

MICHAEL S. on 09/03/2017
"Personable and timely"
Great place to do buisness
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 09/01/2017
Review Created: 09/03/2017 06:25 PM

Michael,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We sincerly value your business.

Jeff S. on 08/30/2017
Jeff said the service was great and they were able to get him in and out quickly with no hassle,
Vehicle: Chevrolet Suburban
Service Date: 08/25/2017
Review Created: 08/30/2017
Gary F. on 08/29/2017
Gary said it's good and they're really nice. They checked it for leaks and everything was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 07/27/2017
Review Created: 08/29/2017

Gary,

Thank you for the 5 star review. We sincerly value your business and look forward to seeing yu in the future for any vehicle concerns.

Tim F. on 08/21/2017
Tim said he did not have any problems with the service at the business.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series