AZ
Alice Z.
Lincoln Continental
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Alice said that she is satisfied with her service.

BRIAN S.
Omaha, NE
10/28/2019
Very friendly and excellent service. I came over from Omaha looking for a mechanic and they stepped up and took care of my issue. Even gave me a loaner car. Highly recommend Stephens Automotive. Priced right as well. Great job Stephens!

Michael B.
Jeep CJ5
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Michael said his experience was excellent and they solved all his issues.

JILL B.
Woodward, IA
Ford Transit Wagon
10/24/2019
Great service with a smile!
Stephen's Automotive offers friendly service, and is very upfront about communication costs involved and what the charges are. Our van has new brakes and is serviced for winter delivering. Thanks!

JACKIE R.
Woodward, IA
10/15/2019
Best in town, friendly, honest and know what they are doing.
Never have ripped me off. GRRAT PEOPLE TO WORK WITH.

Jonathyn H.
10/04/2019 Category: Service
Jonathyn said he would recommend this business for service.

TQ
Thomas Q.
Houston, TX
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Thomas said the employees do a bang up job.

DT
DEREK T.
Urbandale, IA
09/17/2019
Painless experience and fast service
Had some issues with the engine and they were able to get the car in 48 hours from my calling in. Had the car fixed by that afternoon. Weren't sure the fix would be so fast so they also had a loaner vehicle to get me through the day until they were finished with my car which was a nice feature.

Very friendly staff and up front and clear with costs and work to be done. Good communication throughout the process. They handled all interactions with my private warranty service so I got my coverage and didn't have to have a single interaction with the warranty company.

Good experience throughout and would highly recommend to friends and family in the future.

CD
collin d.
Knoxville, IA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Colin said the employees didn't confirm with him to do other services.
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. from Stephens Automotive Service responded on 09/13/2019

Collin,

We appreciate the review and after reviewing your work order I don't know what "Other Services" you are refering to. It shows on the work order that you were only in for a oil change.  We always strive to get 5 star reviews. Please call me Jeff Stephens @ 515-278-9991 if you have any questions.

Thank you!

KW
Kirk W.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Kirk said that the place gave him nothing but good service.

TV
Travis V.
08/26/2019 Category: Service
Travis said the service provided by this business was quick and efficient. He also said he does not have any problem.
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. from Stephens Automotive Service responded on 08/28/2019

Travis,

Thank you is was a pleasure to be of service to you and all your automotive needs. Please feel free to give us a call if you need aything in the future.

Jeff Stephens

MK
MARCELLA K.
08/23/2019
great knowledge of car and g r e a t service
I always rely on stephens to check out my car. Even if it is an oil change and they feel it needs attention beyond that
they are correct. They are knowledgable accurate and very friendly all the years I have given my cars to work on
Would not go anywhere else Great company and excellent workers The B ES T in Des moines

Susan B.
08/21/2019
They care about your safety!
In the past year or so, I have had reasons for having my vehicle serviced at Stephens. When you get great service, sometimes you can take it for granted because we are supposed to trust our service providers. All service providers are not created equal! And, they all do not provide the same great caring service that Stephens does!! For a simple oil change, I had previously taken my vehicle to a nationally known company and each time had a "gut feeling" that things weren't quite right with my car after the service. My gut was right and it was proven when I took my car to Stephens recently - they put the vehicle on a hoist and asked me to come look at the part they wanted to repair which was not a "normal" oil change repair. Oh my gosh! What the other company had ignored, Stephens showed me and I instantly thanked them for saving me from a horrible accident. Being an auto insurance agent, I understand that accidents happen. However, by being the type of service technician that Jim Stephens is, he and his crew educated me on what my car was supposed to be like and how it was not. Of course, I will continue to have Stephens Automotive service my vehicle and allow me to drive safely down the road of life!! Thank you for being a company that cares about their clients and wants safety to be number one!

MT
Michael T.
Kia Optima
08/16/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the service was done quickly. The work was precise.

AL S.
Chevrolet Blazer
08/15/2019
ALWAYS READY !
Ever have one of those days when everything goes wrong ? Occasionally I DO ! Yesterday was one of them. While heading to the eye clinic for a pre-op exam, my car starting running rough about half way there. What to do ? After getting through the rigors of the exam we headed for home. Engine was running normal until.... there it was again ! That horrible. sinking feeling when all of a sudden, out of no where, fate strike a blow again. First, it started running really rough again. Then the dreaded "CHECK ENGINE SOON" light comes on, glaring at you with it's vicious laughter! WHAT TO DO ? CALL STEPHENS AUTOMOTIVE ! I get Jim on the line. Always pleasant. "Come on in !" None of this, "Well, we'll see if we can get you in NEXT WEEK" stuff. So we limped in with the poor old thing, 2 hours before closing time. Settled in while they set us up with one of their loaner cars. WE headed for home, happy to be in the hands of Stephens caring service dept. The next day, problem fixed! Happily, we were on the road again , running smoothly once more, heading for home knowing we can ALWAYS DEPEND ON STEPHENS AUTOMOTIVE ! YOU CAN TOO !

JIM B.
Johnston, IA
Lexus ES 300
08/14/2019
Regular service on my car
They did a through review of the car, contacted me with their findings and their recommendations. I chose to what work to have done. They are a pleasure to work with because I know the job will be done right the first time. They make me feel like I'm bringing my car to neighbors to do the repairs for me.

ST
STEPHEN T.
08/14/2019
They did a good job on working on my van
They were very accurate with what was wrong with my van.

Windsor Heights, IA
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/13/2019
Quick & friendly
I just moved to the area and saw this place had good reviews. Called, and they were able to take my car the next day. Finished it over the weekend (it had a LOT wrong with it). Was very pleased with the outcome.

The only thing that bothered me, which may be due to my car being old and not necessarily them, is that my tire pressure sensor didn’t work after I got my car back (it worked fine when I brought it in). BUT, big picture, that’s nothing compared to what they fixed and I can always check tire pressure manually.

Overall, SUPER friendly staff. Great work! Would highly recommend.

BO
BOB O.
Ankeny, IA
08/09/2019
Great people to work with!
Took my car in for a squealing belt that was changed earlier in the year and the checked everything out and adjusted the tensioner. No charge which was a pleasant surprise. Thanks so much

AW
ANNE W.
Grimes, IA
Chrysler Sebring
07/20/2019
Stephens Automotive Service
Deb and Jeff are both cheerful and positive and easy to work with. Recently they were understanding and supportive of my physical disability. They patiently answered my questions and Jeff provided guidance in my decisions to repair a 17 year old car.