MARK B.
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2019
Stephens Service
Stephens does good work and provides a loaner vehicle if needed.

JACKIE R.
Woodward, IA
06/20/2019
Best in town, friendly, honest and know what they are doing.
You are crazy if you don't use Stephen's auto for all your auto.needs. And you can get a loaner cheap. No one else measures up to them
Plus they have furry greeters

CHRIS B.
Scion xB
06/13/2019
Nice people
My first time there, because of a coupon, to have the AC checked.

DOUG M.
06/02/2019
Stephens Automotive---great place for car maintenance
I have taken my car to Stephens Automotive for several years and am very pleased with the work they do. Most recently I took my car in for their spring check-up. Jeff called and told me I needed rear brakes (I had hear some noise when baking up) in addition to the service I had scheduled. I really like that I can get a loaner for the day for $10.00 so I can do errands
and not have to wait for a ride home and then back to the shop. I would recommend Stephens for auto repair.

05/19/2019
Fast service
Great service as always. Was able to get loaner car. Have used them for many years.

Jermemy S.
GMC Yukon XL
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Jeremy said this business has great customer service.

Diarian W.
Dodge Avenger
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Diarian said the business is fair and everyone is real friendly.

GMC Acadia
05/10/2019
Okay
Wasn’t impressed with the customer service , they tried over charging me by $300 at first as well.
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. from Stephens Automotive Service responded on 05/10/2019

Paige,

I'm very sorry you feel this way! We did not intentionally try to "Over Charge" you. We found another part of simular quality and saved you some money from our initial estimate with out compromising quality. I am also suprised by this response because I have a great conversation with your husband and he was pleased with everything. Please give me a call @ 515-278-9991 if you would like to discuss this further. Your satisifaction is of the upmost concern ouf mine as we strive to keep all of our customers happy.

Jeff Stephens

HN
Hanna N.
INFINITI I30
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Hanna said the staff are super nice and professional.

MARK S.
Subaru Legacy
05/08/2019
they are quick, professional and very reasonable.
Had a major problem with my car that I caused. Jim and staff knew how to fix it in an easy and inexpensive way that saved me from having a bunch of headaches. Thank you all

AZ
Alice Z.
Lincoln Continental
04/24/2019 Category: Service
Alice said she was very satisfied with their service.

Ron R.
Nissan Maxima
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Ron said this business has a good mechanic.

John R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees provided good service. They spoke with him on the possible service solutions.

DAVID D.
Buick Rendezvous
04/13/2019
2006 rendezvous
Fast and high quality service and repairs. In-depth explanation of service provided. Recommend them to everyone

Brian M.
BMW 128i
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business is great. The staff are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.

LA

Grinnell, IA
Hyundai Accent
03/20/2019
Kind, helpful, life-savers
My brakes started acting very shaky on a Saturday while I was 50 miles from home. I found my way to Stephen's, and even though their service department wasn't open, they were incredibly helpful. They set me up with a loaner car so my daughter and I could get back home, and then fixed my car on Monday. What a wonderful customer service experience!

03/19/2019
Employees were courteous and helpful
The job was done on a timely basis as promised. Notified of cost before work was done and inspected for any other problems. Car was returned clean after work was completed. Appreciated a loaner car available.

TF
Ted F.
Chrysler 200
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Ted said they provided good service.

Craig C.
GMC Envoy
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the staff is nice, friendly and courteous.