Dan P.
Iowa
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Dan said the staff was very pleasant to deal with, the rates were excellent, and he will definitely be back for servicing.

JESSICA D.
Ankeny, IA
07/09/2020
Great, Responsive Service
Were able to fix a broken window quickly and affordably.

JJ
James J.
Ankeny, IA
07/02/2020 Category: Service
James said the staff made everything go his way.

Michael C.
Johnston, IA
07/01/2020
Their professionalism and their thourghness
I just appreciate the work they performed on my 2010 Mitsubishi Lancer. The air conditioning compressor after ten years went bye bye. Shout out to the owner Mr Stephens who performed the work, thank you. Appreciate Mrs. Stephens for her inspiring words. Once again I just appreciate Jeff, who is usually the front man. Thanks Jeff for all you do!!!! I will be continuing my experience with the Stephens family . Thanks again.

Cindy M.
Lexus ES 350
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Cindy said the staff are honest and fair.

IM
IVAN M.
Chevrolet S-10
06/18/2020
Convenient Location
Stephens Automotive Service staff are very friendly and helpful. They are someone that you can trust unlike other automotive service places.

TV
Travis V.
06/16/2020 Category: Service
Travis said the tech's did a great job with his vehicle.

AZ
Alice Z.
Lincoln Continental
06/05/2020 Category: Service
Alice said they were very good, they picked her up and took her home, they found the problem for a lower price, and she was happy with this.

MK
MARCELLA K.
05/28/2020
great work, timely return of the car and very caring of my inability to get the car to them and their ideas of how to accomplish that
ideas of moving the car to their shop

LA
LEE A.
Urbandale, IA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
05/23/2020
nice and knowledgeable people
we have been buying cars and using service department for 20 years.... they do care!

RJ
Ruth J.
05/21/2020
Best service n people
From the time I walked in I was treated with kindness n respect. Staff are extremely caring n explained all aspects n answered any questions we had. I will have all my future auto repair done here n no where else n will recommend them to everyone I know for auto repair. Thank you Stephens Auto😄

JACKIE R.
Woodward, IA
05/10/2020
GREAT
This the place to take youtvejiclr! Jeff will tell you upfront what needs to be done but he will call if he finds something different that was discussed. They will provide you with a rental car for only $10. And to top.it off if you are a dog lover, they even can fill that too, they have two in the office.
THEY ARE THE BEST!!!?!!! Give a call, you won't be sorry.

Jackie

PD
PATRICK D.
05/10/2020
Do Not Trust their service!
My car is a 2015 Ford Taurus with 61,000 miles on it. I took it in for a simple oil change & lube with their special rate coupon, dropped car off in morning for them. Two hours later received a call from service desk advising me that I also needed an engine flush, new battery, spark plug change and cabin filter because my 2016 Ford Taurus that has 116,000 miles on it required all this at this mileage. The additional cost would be Plus $1500.00! I questioned that if they had either the right customer or the right car, because I dropped off a 2015 Ford Taurus with 61,000 miles. They checked and called me back saying that they now corrected the mileage and is 61000 so doesn't need all above except new battery and cabin filter. They charged me $62.00 labor to install new battery in which should have been less than 40.00, and charged me $199.00 for new battery! I looked up the battery on their web site by exact model and it sells for $129.00! Do Not Trust their servicing and will not recommend or return. Sad that dishonesty and screwing people for money is the norm now!
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. from Stephens Automotive Service responded on 05/11/2020

Hi, I was very suprised to recieve this review but after speaking to you on the phone this morning I understood that there was some miscommunication and I apologise for any of that. Weve been in business for 30 years and have built our business on trust, clear communcation and 100% transparency between the customer and our shop. I hope in the future if there are any questions or concerns that you would ask right away so we can address them. That last thing we want is a unsatified customes. I hope my phone call to you this morning cleared up any questions and/or concerns.

Jeff Stephens

JILL B.
Woodward, IA
Ford Edge
04/30/2020
Prompt, courteous, reasonable rates
Thanks once again for outstanding service from a great local business!

CV
Clem V.
04/21/2020 Category: Service
Clem said they have good customer service.