TH
THOMAS H.
Urbandale, IA
11/17/2018
Integrity
I already had another company look at my vehicle and they said I needed three motor mounts. My dad asked around and said that I should get another opinion before committing to three motor mounts with only 93,000 miles on my car. I got a call two hours later telling me that I only needed 1/3 motor mounts. I was going into this place thinking I was going to pay for all three. But he called and saved me over $250 I greatly appreciate reaching out to me to notify me of everything before moving forward.

JOEL M.
11/16/2018
Ford F 150 Service
Deb,Jim and Jeff are great to work with on service of my BMW and Ford 150 !! very nice and very reliable.
Thank-You
Joel Mangold

GW
GARY W.
11/16/2018
Service review
As always Stephens did a great job servicing my car! Done a day early, less $ than I expected and always a friendly place!!

Joe C.
Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Joe said the service was good and the staff did all they could to help him.

AL S.
Chevrolet Blazer
11/10/2018
OUR. BLAZER
Have you ever had car troubles? We all have, but where to take our car is the big problem. Well, problem solved ! STEPHENS AUTOMOTIVE is the place for you. Worried over whether your mechanic is going to RIP YOU OFF, charge you for something you don't need or work they didn't really do ? Well, put your worries to rest of you take it to STEPHENS. They are a family. Jim is the dad with a master's degree in automotive repair. Son Jeff is an excellent mechanic too, plus in charge of sales (yes they also sell cars and trucks). Then there is Debbie, or mom who is in charge of the office.

They do great work and if you have a time frame problem then they have loaner vehicles to make your day easier. I have used their services for years with never a problem. Highly recommend them.

GJ
George J.
Melrose, IA
Dodge Intrepid
11/09/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees are pretty thorough with service.

Jodi A.
Urbandale, IA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jodi said the customer service, honesty, and communication were awesome. She appreciated the help provided by the staff.

COURTNEY W.
10/17/2018
Quick, professional service! We were in quite a pinch when our car had a major exhaust problem. Stephens Automotive Service came to the rescue. They provided an inspection and brought to our attention a few maintenance issues which needed taken care of for a great price! All repairs were completed within 24 hours, which reduced the inconvenience of being without our car. We feel they are honest, helpful, and friendly.

CK
CINDY K.
Clive, IA
10/15/2018
Another Positive Experience
We’ve always had a good experience at Stephens Automotive, and that didn’t change when we took my husband’s car in last week. Good, honest and caring people!

AL S.
Chevrolet Blazer
10/11/2018
ABOVE AND BEYOND
Ever have to take your car into the shop to be repaired ? We all have, but finding that right place is the difficult part ! I have found it ! Stephens Automotive is the place for you. Quality work and friendly atmosphere. And they don't rob you blind. Had to take our car into them to be fixed BEFORE the next day as I had to go into the hospital for an operation the very next day. Well, Stephens was not sure IF they could get it done in the time allowed, but they went ABOVE AND BEYOND the call of duty and got her done !!! So very appreciative !

Mr. Al Schatz

MICHAEL S.
Knoxville, IA
Toyota Tundra
10/08/2018
Knowledgeable staff.
Stephens Automotive has the ability to do complete service and repair work. I have had basic oil changes, brake work, power steering pump replaced, tuneup, tires, etc.
They can handle all repairs in a timely manner.

10/06/2018
great knowledge of car and g r e a t service
the knowledge of the workers and the great responsible knowledgeable service
they are friendly and willing to work with my schedule

Kip B.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Kip said he is a long time customer and he recommends the business for service.

HD
Heidi D.
Buick LeSabre
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Heidi said they had a rental she could use that was affordable and they got it fixed the same day.

RK
Richard K.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the business does phenomenal work. The prices are too high.

DAVID D.
Saab 9-5
09/18/2018
Fast friendly service.
Very pleased with overall experience. Had heard a lot of positive feedback and I wasn't disappointed. I will continue to utilize their services. I highly recommend them!

Roger B.
Norwalk, IA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Roger said this was not his first time in and he appreciates them being fair and great to him.

Ryan H.
Honda Civic Si
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Ryan said he felt the business valued his business and respected him. They kept in contact with him. They did a good job.

TF
Tim F.
Volvo S60
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Tim said this business did every thing he asked them to do. He went in for a head light and an oil change. He was in and out.

GK
Glueda K.
Kia Amanti
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Brian. He said the business was really easy to work with. They were very understanding and helpful.