DJ
DEBBIE J.
Dodge Dakota
11/23/2020
Very nice experience
I was pleased with the service

Daniel D.
Earlham, IA
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Daniel said he feels very comfortable there. They have really good customer service. They have taken good care of him. He bought his vehicle there. He is impressed with the service. Jeff does a great job in the service department.

Susan B.
11/19/2020 Category: Service
Susan said she likes the staff, she trusts them with her vehicle, they do great work and she's happy with them.

John C.
Grimes, IA
11/05/2020 Category: Service
John said very appropriate

DIANE M.
Nissan Sentra
10/17/2020
Honest work - good communication on what they will do to fix your car
My car had occasionally been shutting off when I braked. When I took it in they were able to quickly diagnose the problem, give me a quote and then fix the car the same day. I was called twice during the time they had my car to let me know the price and when my car would be ready for pick up. Great service!

LA
LEE A.
Urbandale, IA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
10/16/2020
service completed
in and out without delays

JORDAN k.
10/14/2020
Great service and very professional!

KL
Kris L.
Runnells, IA
10/02/2020 Category: Service
Kris said the business provided exceptional service.

LK
Lisa K.
Ankeny, IA
Acura MDX
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Lisa said the business does a really good job.

CF
Christopher F.
Ankeny, IA
09/24/2020 Category: Service
Christopher said it was an easy, flawless interaction. He had a loaner vehicle. The business called him when done.

James B.
Woodward, IA
Ford Police Interceptor
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Jill. She said they were completely satisfied.

TR
Tim R.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Tim said they did a good job.

WS
Whitney S.
Ames, IA
09/09/2020
Awesome place!
Amazing place to do anything cars!! I bought my car there and was amazing service and help! My car needed an alignment and they got me in right away and even gave me a ride to work so I didn’t have to walk in the rain!! I was blown away with the service that I received today!! I will for sure stay in business with them when I need any help with my car! I love this place!

THOMAS M.
09/02/2020
Easy and convenient
I’ve had trouble with my car stalling and dying recently so I took it to Jeff’s to check and see what needed to be fixed. Unfortunately, due to Ford’s fault, Jeff couldn’t fix it, but printed off a few articles and information about what’s wrong, and how Ford can help to fix it. I got my car back quick, and even got a ride from Jeff’s mom back to the shop. 10/10!!!

Volvo S60
08/22/2020
Not so routine maintenance
Stephen’s did some not so routine maintenance on my car and did a great job. They even addressed things I asked them to look into that I though couldn’t be done and did so at a price better than other quotes I had who proposed to do less. Very thorough, explaining everything along the way and keep a very clean shop environment showing an attention to detail. Thanks Stephen’s!!