John R.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
John said the employees provided good service. They spoke with him on the possible service solutions.

DAVID D.
Buick Rendezvous
04/13/2019
2006 rendezvous
Fast and high quality service and repairs. In-depth explanation of service provided. Recommend them to everyone

Brian M.
BMW 128i
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the business is great. The staff are very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful.

LA

Grinnell, IA
Hyundai Accent
03/20/2019
Kind, helpful, life-savers
My brakes started acting very shaky on a Saturday while I was 50 miles from home. I found my way to Stephen's, and even though their service department wasn't open, they were incredibly helpful. They set me up with a loaner car so my daughter and I could get back home, and then fixed my car on Monday. What a wonderful customer service experience!

03/19/2019
Employees were courteous and helpful
The job was done on a timely basis as promised. Notified of cost before work was done and inspected for any other problems. Car was returned clean after work was completed. Appreciated a loaner car available.

TF
Ted F.
Chrysler 200
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Ted said they provided good service.

Craig C.
GMC Envoy
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Craig said the staff is nice, friendly and courteous.

John M.
Cadillac Escalade
02/27/2019 Category: Service
John said the business had always been ready to work, they have quick and fast service, at a great rate.

PV
patrick V.
Honda Crosstour
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Patrick said the business is always spot-on in getting him through, and they do exactly what he would look for in service.

Ankeny, IA
01/29/2019
Repairs
Folks at Stevens were great to work with. Work was completed in short order and the kept me informed of any and all issues. Good job!

JAMES S.
Grimes, IA
01/17/2019
Excellent service and great people!
I continue to have great experiences both with purchasing and servicing vehicles at Stephen Automotive. Great people and excellent service. Highly recommend!

LG
LYDIA G.
West Des Moines, IA
Chevrolet Sonic
01/03/2019
Great Experience!
I always worry about getting scammed when I have car trouble. A friend recommended Stephens Automotive to me and I am so thankful that she did! They made sure I was taken care of and got the work done as quickly as they could. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

PV
Patrick V.
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff provide good family service. They are professional, and reasonable. The way they explain the details, and the preventative maintenance is the key.

Jesse M.
Clive, IA
INFINITI M35
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Jesse said the service was quick. The employee did a good job and it was done the same day.

JEFF K.
12/07/2018
Review
Ad mailing listed $39.95 winter special after "fees" total cost $60.46. Misleading advertisement
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. from Stephens Automotive Service responded on 12/08/2018

Jeff,

I am sorry that you feel this way bur if you read the disclosures on the special that you came in for the $39.95 special is the "Base" price and included "up to" 5quarts of non synthetic oil, shop fees, and taxes are additional. The price was higher because your vehicle takes over 5quarts of oil and we had to charge for some fluids since the coolant was low and we filled the washer fluid( empty) and then you have taxes. There is nothing misleading about this advertisement. I can only assume you fif not read the fine print. I do remember that your car is in need of some matience work and would be happy to offer 10% off any of that work if you do it here.

Sorry for the confusion.

JEff Stephens

Brenda M.
11/29/2018
Great service, thorough and awesome.
First time taking my geriatric vehicle to Stephens Automotive Service. I went in for an oil change. I took advantage of their oil change and tire rotation special. They found leaky shock on my vehicle and called me to notify me of the repairs needed. They ended up giving me a fantastic deal on labor!!! Definitely will be taking my vehicle back in the future.

JANE S.
Kia Sportage
11/23/2018
Thorough and transparent
Great advice and service. I have an older vehicle that needed significant maintenance work. The folks at Stephens communicated all of the issues in plain speak and kept me informed all throughout the process.

TH
Tim H.
Ames, IA
Volvo V70
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Tim said that the business had him in and on his way.

TH
THOMAS H.
11/17/2018
Integrity
I already had another company look at my vehicle and they said I needed three motor mounts. My dad asked around and said that I should get another opinion before committing to three motor mounts with only 93,000 miles on my car. I got a call two hours later telling me that I only needed 1/3 motor mounts. I was going into this place thinking I was going to pay for all three. But he called and saved me over $250 I greatly appreciate reaching out to me to notify me of everything before moving forward.