Johnston, IA

EV
ERIC V.
03/30/2020
Warranty work
I purchased a used 2017 Silverado, my check engine light came on. They fixed under warranty no problems.

John C.
Grimes, IA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
John said the service was good just like he expected.

MK
MARCELLA K.
03/19/2020
great work, knowledgable people, helpful and interested in my schedule, and great location
This company has taken care of 3 of my cars They are helpful and knowledgable for my car's needs they are greatly located the
workers are efficient knowledgeable and interested in making my car work. The whole staff is great helpful and knowledgable

JACKIE R.
Woodward, IA
02/25/2020
Best in Res Moines ares.
Great people and service!!!!

NM
NICOLE M.
Ankeny, IA
02/19/2020
Quick and Polite
My car broke down on a weekend when the service center was closed, but the woman on the phone was very helpful. She gave me a tow recommendation and said they would look at it first thing Monday. Everything was fixed and I had my car back by the end of the day. The gentlemen I spoke with at the service center was also very polite and helpful.

Theo S.
Norton, KS
Dodge Charger
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Theo said the staff was great, but there was delay in the part arriving.

BC
Besty C.
Grimes, IA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
Betsy said the business treated her like family, they did not try to get anything over on her and the staff had her best interest in mind.

JEFF S.
02/14/2020
They spoil me!
Whoever I call to make an appointment, I am always able to get in within a day or two of my call. They meet my needs when I need a loaner car with it clean and ready to go. This last time I had my car serviced, it was with a -35 below wind chill. They had my car inside the garage so it would be warm when I picked it up! Now that’s service! They spoil me! Pam Spangler

JODY W.
Charter Oak, IA
Chevrolet Cruze
02/13/2020
They go above and beyond for you
11111

Clive, IA
Toyota Avalon
02/05/2020
Consistent and Reliable
Just like the old Maytag repairman, I took our 2 vehicles in for normal servicing, and everything got done without fanfare, consistent, reliable, on time and on the price estimate. No surprises. That's why I've used Stephens Auto for servicing and repairs on all my cars.

MIKE W.
Johnston, IA
01/30/2020
They truly care about their customers.
We recently purchased a used car & asked Stephens to inspect it. We value their opinion & used it to negotiate the price of the car. Can't say enough good about them!

Jeff A.
Los Angeles, CA
Ford LTD
01/29/2020 Category: Service
Jeff said he was traveling to Los Angeles and told the staff to order the fuel pump the day before. The next morning the vehicle was still outside and the part had not been ordered. This cost him an extra day at the hotel and added additional expenses. He explained the situation to them and stated he felt they might have made some sort of accommodations. They did do good work.

DAVID S.
Mazda CX-7
01/23/2020
Lug nuts not tightened
My daughter called me about a noise coming from the front end of her car after having front brake work completed.
After a mechanic inspected it, the lug nuts were not tight and the wheel was ready to come off the vehicle.
Thankfully we caught this before there was a greater issue. We spend a lot of money to ensure her car is safe for the four hour drive back and forth to school.
I don’t know how many stars to give. I trust that a good job was done, but I also trusted the car was in a safe condition when I sent her back home. It was not.
I appreciate the service and flexibility to work us in on short notice.
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. from Stephens Automotive Service responded on 01/24/2020

David,

I honestly have no words to say how sorry that this happened!!! Though I can ensure you that every vehicle the had a wheel removed form a vehicle in our shop had the lug nuts tightend and hand torqued to manufactures specifications. You and your family are great customers and we greatly valve your business and this will be adressed with our staff. Please let me know if any further steps needs to be taken to make this right.

Jeff Stephens

DK
Diane K.
Mazda CX-7
01/23/2020 Category: Service
Diane said she likes that the business gets her right in and gets the job done quickly.