CORY S. on 01/19/2018
"Great Service - Very helpful"
Always a pleasure to take my vehicle in and know that the job is going to be done right!
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018 11:46 AM
Philip H. on 01/13/2018
Philip said this business did good work, but it came in more expensive than he thought it would be.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/13/2018
KYLE H. on 01/11/2018
"Great!"
The service was great, the diagnosis was accurate, and the work was professional!
Vehicle: Mazda CX-9
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 04:37 PM
B0B D. on 01/07/2018
"Super service"
Had family in from out of town for a couple of days. Vehicle needed lots of service it turned out. Stephens made sure it all got done to meet the short turn around time, and did a great job.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 01/06/2018
Review Created: 01/07/2018 07:42 AM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 01/08/2018

Bob,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We always appreciate your business and hope to always exceed your expectations.

Jeff Stephens

AMY W. on 12/25/2017
"Over Priced and Over Sold!! "
I took my son's 2003 truck to have an oil change and have it checked because it was running sluggish. When I was called I was told it would cost me 2500.00 which included new tires or 1800.00 without tires. The list of items included spark plugs and wires, which had been changed 2 years ago, a new battery which had been purchased last year a couple of other "coded" items having something to do with the intake airflow plus several other items and was told it that it was too unsafe to go on the road without at least several of these. I passed on all services and was charged 232.00 which included 1.5 hours of labor and a diagnostic, which I had not pre-approved. I then took the truck to my brother an hour away and he had a diagnostic tool and had it "diagnosed" in 10 minutes . He also said the codes could mean a couple of things and we had in take air flow was one of them so we replaced the cracked gas cap, which the shop had told me about. We also replaced the air filter and the fuel filter for a about 50.00. I then went elsewhere for the 4 tires for what 2 would have cost there plus the labor would have doubled that! I will never go back nor recommend this shop to anyone. I am completely disappointed in this shop as I feel they saw a women in with her vehicle and tried to way oversell what the vehicle needed. Shame on you Stephens Automotive Service!
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 12/22/2017
Review Created: 12/25/2017 02:44 PM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 01/09/2018

Amy,

We have been in business for over 27 years and I can personally tell you that we have never intentionally "OVER SOLD" a customer and we periodically check our prices with our compeditors to make sure we are in line with the market. I can personally assure that the 1.5 hrs of diagnostic work and the oil change were approved because I am the one whom you spoke with. That being said we cannot compete with your brother because he does not have any overhead and cannot GUARENTEE his workmanship( all or our work comes with a 12 month 12,000 warranty). We did provide you with a detailed report of what we diagnosed and provided you with copies of each repair the vehicle was in need of.

Our shop is very established and has been in the community for 27~28 years and I can tell you that I personally would close the doors before we " saw a women in with her vehicle and tried to way oversell what the vehicle needed".

Jeff Stephens

Annette V. on 12/18/2017
Annette said she always has a good experience with the business.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 11/29/2017
Review Created: 12/18/2017
Julie H. on 12/14/2017
Julie said the staff have always done a really good job.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy
Service Date: 12/07/2017
Review Created: 12/14/2017
Angie B. on 11/28/2017
Spoke with Angie's husband. He said the staff have a lot of integrity and honesty.
Vehicle: BMW 5 Series
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/28/2017
Aaron S. on 11/27/2017
Aaron said this business saved him $1000 by advising him that his vehicle did not need all the work that another facility had recommended he get.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Traverse
Service Date: 11/22/2017
Review Created: 11/27/2017
CORY S. on 11/20/2017
"Great Service "
Welcoming atmosphere and the highest quality of service! A wonderful family-owned operation that rivals any service shop in the area! Highly, highly recommend taking any vehicle here!!
Service Date: 11/17/2017
Review Created: 11/20/2017 06:27 AM
Mike C. on 11/15/2017
Mike said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: Lexus RX 350
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/15/2017
KEN T. on 11/12/2017
"Attitude"
Really enjoy taking our vehicles to Stephen's due to their customer service and fair prices. The last two times my wife and I called we talked to a representative that was rude and talked down to us. We'll continue to use their services however, it would be nice to not have representatives talk to customers in a belittling manner.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 11/10/2017
Review Created: 11/12/2017 11:24 AM
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 11/13/2017

Ken,

We sincerly apologise that yor wife was spoke to that way. It is not our intention to make our customers feel that way and we do the best to explain the repair and be respectiful and courteous at the same time. This will and has been addresses. Your business is appreciated.  Jeff Stephens

Casey K. on 11/09/2017
Casey said he did not have any problems with the repair. He did not like that no one from the business called him to let him know his vehicle was ready.
Vehicle: Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 11/09/2017
George J. on 11/04/2017
George said he found the service to be a bit expensive. However, they have some of the best mechanics around.
Vehicle: Honda Accord Cpe
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/04/2017
ADAM H. on 11/01/2017
"Truck maintenance"
Terrific service. Honest. Fantastic people.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/31/2017
Review Created: 11/01/2017 05:14 AM
Sid K. on 10/31/2017
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Easy in, easy out"
Just needed a quick oil change and inspection. Stephen's got me in the same day, let me use a loaner car, and had me ready to go a couple hours later. Couldn't have been any easier!
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/31/2017 03:00 PM
Alexranda M. on 10/30/2017
Alexranda said the service was good, but they were overpriced.
Vehicle: Kia Forte
Service Date: 10/23/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
Judith M. on 10/30/2017
Spoke with Paul. He said their service was wonderful and he was satisfied.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 10/26/2017
Review Created: 10/30/2017
AL S. on 10/29/2017
"Nothing to fear"
My daughter gave me Stephen's name to look for a vehicle. This was a number of years ago. Now I can truthfully say that IF you worry every time that pesky "Check Engine Soon" light comes then rest easy. You're in great hands with Stephens ! I know many people worry every time they have to take their car in for repairs. Are they going to rip me off? Are they going to charge me for something I really don't need ? Are they going to high pressure me ? I can truthfully say IF you take your car to Stephens, the answer to all these questions is NO ! It is very refreshing to know that you can trust these people. It is a "family oriented" business. They use only the best. They will take the time to sit down with you and discuss what your needs are. That means a lot! Rest assured your in good hands with Stephens.
Service Date: 10/27/2017
Review Created: 10/29/2017 12:51 PM
Neil D. on 10/27/2017
Neil said the price was higher than was expected.
Vehicle: Lexus
Service Date: 10/03/2017
Review Created: 10/27/2017
Jim, Jeff & Debbie S. at Stephens Automotive Service responded on 11/10/2017

Neil,

We sincerly appreciate the review but would like the chance to earn a 5 star review from you. We always call and go over the price of the repairs/ matintrnance before we preform the work so I do not understand how the price was higher than expected. Please call me Jeff Stephens at 515-278-9991.