Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5Overall Rating 4.8181818/5rating 4.8181818
Overall Rating 2.0909091/5Overall Rating 2.0909091/5rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091rating 2.0909091

CP
Casey P.
Duson, LA
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
Awesome staff, quick service. Very informative and they make sure you have the service that you need.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the great feedback, comments and review of our service department and team members.

John B.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly greeting
Good, friendly ,with timely service
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review.

NS
Nikki S.
Scott, LA
06/20/2018
Service manager review
The service manager was very friendly and helpful in resolving the issue. He was able to accommodate me with a rental at no charge which was a huge help. I wish the manager would have not had to get involved for car to be fixed, however, the problem was addressed quickly once it was brought to his attention. I only put that I would not recommend this business to a friend based on recently problem only and the time it took to resolve the issue. I'm hopeful that other services that may be needed will have better outcome and will change my overall view about Hyundai.
Jason P B. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your feedback and please if you have any thing that you may need in the future please give me a call. Thank you!

Scott, LA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Very disappointed
Very disappointed with the time it took to fix problem. 2 months of dealing with riding in this heat to have ac repair was very upsetting especially when I had to have a child also ride in this condition. I felt discriminated against as a woman to had to have a Male accompany me before things were done and I accommodations made.
Jason P B. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for your comments and review. You should be recieving a review for the service managers for his roll in taking care of your issue, comments and concerns.

AL
Aza L.
Saint Martinville, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Review
I would recommend more coupons for services provided.
Jason P B. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your last service visit. I would like to know more about your experience with our service department. When would be a good day and time to speak with you?

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/19/2018 Category: Service
I don't drive many miles, but expect my vehicle to be reliable.
Thought I needed a new battery but it turned out I must have left a light on as the charge was down to zero. Even AAA couldn't get the car to start. After a tow, Sterling charged the battery, checked the wiring, and so far so good.

I guess my wish is that you would provide towing service.
Jason P B. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the great review of our service department.

2013 Hyundai Accent
Great Car care
Run very well, honest good people
Jason P B. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service department.

Mildred M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
06/17/2018 Category: Service
A
A
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for the awesome grade of our service department.

GN
Gregory N.
2011 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Great Service staff
Kelli in the service dept is great! She kept me informed on what was was going on with my car and services needed. Quick service as well.
Thanks!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments.

Jaime T.
Cecilia, LA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/15/2018 Category: Service
They went out their way to find a great car for an affordable price
Tyler and Micheal are such great people upon walking in they treated me and helped me find something in my price range and they didn't quit till they found it
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/16/2018

Thank you for the great review of our dealership.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service
I had an appointment and my car was serviced quickly.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team and department.

John L.
Church Point, LA
06/14/2018 Category: Service
The Service
Yall have wonderful service that is fast and friendly. Wild you wait for your car to be service they make you feel at home.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you for the great review and feedback.

WB
William B.
Maurice, LA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Ownership
Hyundai is still not in my favor, going back to inaccurate gas mileage promises and the resulting "not followed through" rebates. Will not buy another Hyundai car but will buy from Sterling.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the review.

Jean R.
Delcambre, LA
06/13/2018 Category: Service
The service is excellent
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the great review.

Jennifer C.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Same-day service
I was having issues with the steering and called to make an appointment. They had an opening that same day, which was great. When I brought my car in (2013 Sonata), they confirmed that the problem was, in fact, covered under warranty. They also informed me that I had a couple of outstanding recall issues. All 3 issues were resolved in about 2 hours (at no charge to me, which is always great).
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for the great review, comments and feedback regarding you last service visit.

Saint Martinville, LA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
N/A
Okay
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/12/2018

Thank you for the review and comments. I would like to have the opportunity to get your vehicle cleaned properly. Do you have a day and time we can pick up your vehicle and leave you a loaner car so that we can remove the grease and get those stains out?

LC
Latonya C.
League City, TX
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!
The young lady that helped me was very kind, and attentive. Thanks again!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review.

VS
Victoria S.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as always
Excellent service.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

Thank you for the great review and comments.

Lelia S.
Youngsville, LA
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Understanding
I went to the shop to have my wife's oil changed. We were told that we get 4 free oil changes a year when we bought her Santa Fe. Well.. she only drives 6 miles a day. To and form work and we are about to go on a trip to Colorado. I wanted fresh oil in the car . So, even though it wasn't the right mileage for the next oil change I went in to take advantage of one of our free oil changes. (because with the low miles that my wife drives, she will never get the mileage enough to do 4 oil changes in a year). The attendant told me that they were not doing free oil changes anymore (under rec. milage) but he would make an exception in our case because the amount of time that had elapsed since the last change. I really appreciated that. It eases my mind for this trip to know that we have fresh oil and all the fluids have been looked over.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

Thank you for the great review of our service department and team. We look forward to seeing you and your vehicle on your next service visit.

Debra W.
Duson, LA
2017 Hyundai Azera
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Thanks for everything!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/05/2018

Thank you for the great review of our service department and staff.