Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5rating 4.7857121
Overall Rating 2.2142864/5Overall Rating 2.2142864/5rating 2.2142864rating 2.2142864rating 2.2142864

TT
Terry T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Terry Turner
I like the servicei recieve every time. I especially like the pick up/delivery of the oil changes. Keep it up and ill continue being a customer. Thanks!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Karen S.
Austin, TX
2014 Hyundai Azera
Friendly service. Resolved my problem
I was on vacation when out of nowhere, a pothole claimed the life of my tire. Took care of the warranty claim on my flat and replaced my tire. Thanks so much!!!!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the great review! Glad we were able to get you back on the road quickly. Happy Holidays!

Mildred M.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Simply put...they r the BEST!!
My car knows NO OTHER DEALER. They have been consistent in every category.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the awesome comments and review! We are so thankful to have customers like you. Happy Holidays!

BG
Beth G.
Duson, LA
Great Service Department
Have done all of my routine maintenance here since I got my car. Very pleased with the staff and the work that they do. Any issues I have had have been resolved easily and favorably. Would recommend to others.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service department! Happy Holidays!

Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team! Happy Holidays!

Ann B.
Youngsville, LA
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Routine Service
I asked my daughter to bring my car in a routine oil change. They quoted her an 1.5 hour wait and she was out in an hour. I see on my receipt they put in for my mileage reimbursement as I asked them to do; however, I still have not been contacted by the company to get my reimbursement for the year. I am usually contacted within a day or so by email.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the great review. You should reviece an email today possibly Saturday for your fuel.

Location
The only downside for me is the location. It is a 34 mile round trip to the dealership.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the review.

Donna S.
Cankton, LA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Sterling Hyundai review
I always bring my Elantra to Sterling for oil changes and regular maintenance. I feel that having mechanics specially trained for Hyundai vehicles as the best way of keeping my vehicle running like it should.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Gauge Showed Engine Overheating
Unfortunately, the battery indication that the engine was overheating could not be recreated by service. I appreciate the effort of the service counselor to take my car on the trip to her home to try to recreate the high temperature reading.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the kind remarks regarding your service visit. Please let us know if we can help you in the future if the battery light comes back on. Happy Holidays!

Church Point, LA
Great Customer Service
Everyone is very friendly and helpful. Definitely never have any issues when I get any service done at this place.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team!

Lake Charles, LA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
An oil change doesn’t take 2 hours.
It shouldn’t take 2 hours to change oil, especially when you make an appointment.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for your review! I do apologize for the lengthy wait time for your service to get done. We are undergoing a few changes at this time with personnel and we will definitely be back on track for your next service visit. Happy Holidays!

EG
Everic G.
Maurice, LA
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Keeps improving each time
We've had our problems in the past but the service team has truly taken my reviews to heart. My problems have been corrected and the entire service team has improved greatly and just keeps improving every time.

Thanks for the great review

GL
Gabrielle L.
12/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service!
My job doesn't give me the option of dropping off/picking up my car so they came to me! The service was great!

Thanks for the great review

Debra W.
Duson, LA
2017 Hyundai Azera
Service Department
The Service Department in Lafayette is very professional and are very curiosity. This is the second Azara I had bought. Thank you very much for taking care of my car.

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review from service visit
Everyone was very friendly, polite and professional. Given that I was a walk in for a service visit the time it took was quite reasonable.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the great review. We are here to help walk in's and appointments in a reasonable amount of time. Happy Holidays

RD
Rebecca D.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Awesome service!
Very fast service department!

Thank you for your response. Happy Holidays

Marsha L.
Best dealership ever!
The employees are courteous, knowledgeable & professional. They taylor the service specifically to my car, & my needs. Couldn’t be happier.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the awesome comments and review of our service team!

Shawn W.
Ville Platte, LA
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Nice friendly knowledge
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the great review of our service team!

AL
Aza L.
Saint Martinville, LA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer Review
Prices should be posted in customer lounge.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for the review and concerns! We are working on getting a menu board for service to ensure the prices are more visible to our customers.

Shawn H.
12/07/2018
Sorry our hands are tied
I took my Elantra in 3 times to have an engine knock repaired that started at around 55,000 miles. Each time I was either told that there was no knock, or that the knock was normal...or that Hyundai told them they could not repair it. I called Hyundai to find out why and assigned a case manager. I would be very hesitant to buy a Hyundai especially at Sterling because they do not want to honor the 60000 warranty.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the review!

Marjorie G.
Jeanerette, LA
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/28/2018 Category: Service
they try to make you spend more money with less quality
I'am so disappointed in the service I received
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/29/2018

Thank you for your feed back regarding your service visit. First I would like to apologize for the service you have received with your concern. I would like more information and to speak with you on this matter and try to help you in anyway possible. Can you please let me know when would be a good day and time to address this issue and give you a call. Also, please give me your best contact phone# in your response email. Thank you!