Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5rating 4.7857121
Overall Rating 2.2142864/5Overall Rating 2.2142864/5rating 2.2142864rating 2.2142864rating 2.2142864

CA
Carlene A.
service
the attitude and friendliness of the service personnel.

Thank you for the great review Have a grea Thanksgiving

Reynaldo R.
Great service and professionalism
Thanks Lisa and her team, she’s very professional and helpful person , thanks
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the awesome review of our service team! Happy Thanksgiving!

CA
Catherine A.
Rayne, LA
Great job!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team! Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Carencro, LA
Friendly and helpful
Fast courteous service
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the great review of our service department! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Breaux Bridge, LA
Great Service!!
Great & fast service
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review regarding your service visit with us! Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Saint Martinville, LA
2012 Hyundai Accent
Good Service
Glad they finally started using their website capacity for scheduling and appointments. Good service as always.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the comments and review of our service department and team! We are always trying to improve and make easier our customers experience for service. Have a Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

Shawn W.
Ville Platte, LA
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Nice friendly knowledge
Very professional service department
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the comments and review! Happy Thanksgiving!

Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the comments and review! Happy Thanksgiving!

KF
Kenneth F.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
Friendly staff. Fixed the problem
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/18/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review! Have a happy thanksgiving!

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service every time!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Candy W.
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
Jason was great, had me in and out in a very timely manner even with answering my questions.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service department and team! Happy Thanksgiving!

Folsom, LA
Unimpressive service and pricing
My wife and I have owned 4 Hyundai’s, and we love the vehicles and the service and pricing we receive from our local dealership. Unfortunately I cannot say the same for the Sterling dealership. I was in this area on business and had a tire blow-out. After barely getting to the shop, I waited over 3 hours to get a new tire which cost almost $350. I also requested a wiper-blade change, which they forgot about. The worst part is they actually let me leave the dealership without a proper wheel alignment and I could not even drive straight on the highway. I had to bring the car back so they could finish the job, and they still charged me another $70. I will not go to this dealership again.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the view of your service visit with us. I first off would like to apologize for the service that was provided to you. I would like to help you in this case by taking care of the alignment cost due to the miscommunication and poor service you have received. When would a good day and time to speak with you so I can get your information we need to refund you? Customer service is our top priority here at Sterling Hyundai and again I do apologize to you on behalf of the service department. Please reply as soon as you can. Thank you!

ER
Erika R.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The only issue I had was at the reception desk, as she was not very hospitable. Other than that, the accommodations were great! There was fresh coffee, free wifi, and the rest of the staff was very friendly!
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for the comments and review!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Scheduled Maintenance Inspection
I recently scheduled an appointment for and brought my car in to Sterling Hyundai for the recommended 20K service maintenance checkup only to find out that Sterling had previously performed that inspection 2 weeks earlier as part of their customary check during an oil change. While I had noticed a check list included with my oil change paperwork, I did not understand that it also satisfied such a major (warranty-securing) milestone. It just looked like the typical ‘checked all fluids’ inspection notes that you get at any oil change place. While I was pleasantly surprised and grateful to know that Sterling is on top of it, maybe this type of thing should be emphasized verbally at the time of service and in the paperwork to avoid future misunderstandings and so that the customer has proof of the work for warranty purposes. It wasn’t a wasted trip though, since they also noticed an outstanding computer system update and took care of that.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/15/2018

BJ
Breana J.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Went in because my low pressure sensor came on. My sales associate let me know it was because of the cold air that my tire pressure was off a tad bit. He still let the service team check out my car and everything was fine. They were fast and very friendly. I’m glad I purchased my first car here!!

Thank You for the great review. Have a Happy Thanksgiving

Rayne, LA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Female
The people are so nice and friendly

Thank you for a great review. Have a Happy Thanksgiving

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
routine service work
My visit with Sterling Hyundai was satisfying and stress free. As usual, they are very dependable and efficient.

Thank you for the great review. Have a great Thanksgiving

Erath, LA
Excellent service!!

PD
Peter D.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Great long-term loaners delivered to our home
Our 2015 Sonata had towed to Sterling Hyundai, due to what, at the time, seemed to be either a software glitch or a mechanical malfunction requiring the engine to be replaced (under warranty). It took about a month for Hyundai engineers/techs to determine that the engine did indeed need to be replaced - yes, that is as strange as it sounds! I see this as totally a factory issue, in no way the fault of Sterling. On the contrary, dealer staff excelled in how they provided us with two virtually brand-new (<1,000 miles on the odometers) Sonata loaners that both were higher-level models, or least had better features, than our 2015 Sonata. (And we did not even buy the car from Sterling, but from a dealer out of state before we moved to Louisiana.) They sent a tow truck to pick up our Sonata at our home, because they advised us that it was not safe to drive it in. The next day, they delivered our first loaner to our home. A week or so later, they sold that car, and a Sterling employee drove our second loaner to our home. We really enjoyed the special features of the loaners we received. If we had money to burn, we'd trade our 2015 Sonata in for one of those. But now our car has a brand new engine, so it probably will be good for years beyond warranty expiration - like getting up to 45,000 free miles on the motor (our cost=$0 for the new engine and the loaners). Though we won't replace our car any time soon, we will continue to be loyal service customers.

Thank you for the great review. Have a great Thanksgiving

SG
Shirley G.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2018 Category: Service
quick, friendly
Service was a pleasure. Quick, friendly and efficient.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team!

PG
Paul G.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
doesn"t take long to get waited on.
in & out short time period for normal service schedule
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the great review of our service team!