Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5Overall Rating 4.7857121/5rating 4.7857121
Overall Rating 2.2142864/5Overall Rating 2.2142864/5rating 2.2142864rating 2.2142864rating 2.2142864

Opelousas, LA

Stephen R.
Crowley, LA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Stephen Rue
Service staff very professional. Everyone makes me feel welcomed. Sales personnel visit with me while my vehicle is being serviced.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/17/2019

Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the great review of our service department!

01/15/2019 Category: Service
Long time to get service completed.
On a Saturday, it took a long time to get an oil and oil filter change completed. The dealership might want to have more service writers and service tech. available to service the large clientele. Only open for a 1/2 day on Saturday, potential clients walked out of service department.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you for the review!

BR
Burl R.
Slaton, TX
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Simplicity of scheduling and having my car serviced
The reminders of when service is due as well as the many options for scheduling service, and the treatment the customer receives, are all outstanding and industry leaders.

Darnella G.
2013 Hyundai Accent
Could have been better
I have had good visits for oil changes with Hyundal on Johnston street , but the main problem I brought the car in recently for was not resolved.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the review! Please let me know what day you need to come in a get your vehicle checked out for the check engine light.

CJ
Carmen J.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Santa fe
They provided me with a ride to the doctor while servicing my car. That makes a big difference to me
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for the great comments and review of our dealership.

AD
Althea D.
Rayne, LA
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
Hyundai Veracruz
I really enjoyed the service at Sterling Hyundai. Great people and service was very quick. Thank y'all
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Abbeville, LA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
N/A
N/A
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for you review! I would like to apologize for your under par experience on Saturday 1/5/19. We do realize that parking is a big issue at this location. We are in the early stages of building a brand new dealership that should be open in 24 months (hopefully) that will hold over 600 vehicles and take care of the ongoing parking issues we currently are having. We also pick up and deliver if you ever need service in the future. We can pick your vehicle up at work from you and return it by the end of that same business day if you would like to setup a appointment a week in advance. This service saves you time by not having to wait and/or waste your weekends that we all most certainly need. Lastly, thank you for your gentle regards to our service advisor. She has been by herself for the passed 4 weeks due to our other service advisor resigning. Miss Kellie is the main person effected by this low score reviews and she would greatly appreciate if I would send you a rescore surveys to fill out ABOUT HER if you can. I will email it to you after this email. Please feel free to call or email me if you need anything in the future. My contact info is attached at the bottom.
Our apologies again and thank you for the review!

AD
August D.
Opelousas, LA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Had my oil changed and they checked my filters and they needed replacing. Love the service here. Everyone is very nice and helpful.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for the great comments and review of your service visit!

01/11/2019 Category: Service
Unsatisfactory Service
Wait even for a scheduled oil change was longer than expected, I took about 2 hours for an 8:30 appointment. No complimentary car wash and interior cleaning provided. No explanation of services that are required for the mileage and/or what is up next at the next service appointment.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

I do apologize your service experience was not up to par with your standards. We do provide you with a courtesy wash if you request at the time of arrival. At this time we do not have the space and/or the man power at this location to perform a courtesy wash to every customer every time. Hopefully our new facility will be built soon enough to where we can perform every courtesy wash for our customers. As for the wait time again I must apologize for the lengthy wait as for we have had a lot of people out sick the passed few weeks with illnesses. I have checked you records and the only thing due on your next service visit will be a oil change, tire rotation and we will perform another 27 point inspection to look over your vehicle. Please let me know if I can assist you with any other questions that you might have in the future. Thank you for the review and letting me know your concerns.

WC
Walter C.
Rayne, LA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
The service advisor are friendly and know exactly how to treat the customers
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

GK
Gary K.
Scott, LA
01/09/2019 Category: Service
New wipers
The 2018 Elantra was purchased several months ago and has about 3,000 miles on it. The cleaning performance of the wipers has slowly deteriorated. By comparison, I also have a 2015 Elantra with over 60,000 miles on it and it still has the original wipers. I brought the 2018 Elantra in and asked if the wipers would be covered under the warranty. They were covered ansd the dealership changed the wipers, no questions asked.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the comments and review of our service team!

DE

01/08/2019 Category: Service
People like Kellie
Awesome service
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for the great review and comments of our service team!

MF
Marilyn F.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
I was very pleased with the service, there was several vehicles ahead of mind, and the time it took to find and fix the problem was AWESOME!!!

WS
Wesley S.
01/07/2019 Category: Service
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the great review of our service team! Happy New Year!

Deborah W.
Ville Platte, LA
01/06/2019
Fantastic!
I bought my 2018 Elantra GT from Dee at Sterling Hyundai in Lafayette. My sales lady, the sales manager, the service manager, and the finance officer were all as nice as could be! I couldn’t have been in better hands
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/06/2019

Thank you for the great comments and review of our sales and service team! We look forward to taking care of all your car needs in the future.

Deborah D.
Groveton, TX
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change Service
Great on working in without an appointment
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Glad we could take care of your service needs. Thank you for the positive review!

Shawn W.
Ville Platte, LA
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Nice friendly knowledge
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thank you for the great review of our service team! Happy New Year!