HS
Hannah S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/11/2021 Category: Service
Customer service and repair but overall customer service
I do not like and will refuse to go to any place to get work done if I do. It feel valued as a customer and I felt very valued going to Sterling Hyundai and I look forward to doing more business with them in the future! Thank you so much for giving me such a helpful and great experience. I value your business.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/11/2021

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team!

Jodie L.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/10/2021

Blythe M.
2021 Hyundai Palisade
Amazing employees
STERLING always is impressive with their employees & services. The only negative downfall is Hyundai pricing.. very expensive price tag for not so well- made vehicles.
VELVET N T. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the great rating/review!  We appreciate your feedback! It was a pleasure speaking with you. Should you need anything at all, please let me know.

Carencro, LA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2021 Category: Service
I can always count on the service team at Sterling Hyundai for speedy and honest service. I trust that my car is getting the best care.
VELVET N T. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey and for the great rating/review!  We appreciate your feedback! Should you need anything at all, please let me know.

AT
Angela T.
Jeanerette, LA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Great friendly service
Great service friendly staff, answered all my questions and concerns. Staff went above and beyond my expectations.

AP
Angela P.
Scott, LA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2021 Category: Service
Keep coming back
I’ve driven nothing but Hyundai’s for 15 and I love them! They are affordable and very reliable.
I can’t wait to drive my next one!
VELVET N T. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/08/2021

CG
Clarence G.
2020 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2021 Category: Service
The friendly helpful staff
Everyone is really nice and helpful. When I went to Hyundai the day I got my car my intentions was not to get a brand new car but Darlene and Blake A. Talked to me and explained things to me where getting the new car was done the same day!! Thanks sterling Hyundai‼️
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/05/2021

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Helpfullness
Very helpful.Didn’t have to wait very long.Answers questions if you have any.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/05/2021

Maurice, LA
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/02/2021 Category: Service
Ashley
Staff is always friendly and helpful.
VELVET N T. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

LW
Louis W.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
06/01/2021 Category: Service
Professionals
PLEASE CHECK ABOVE FOR MY WRITTEN REVIEWN OF BOTH THE PEOPLE AND THE VEHICLE. I RECOMEND THE DEALERSHIPBUT NOT THE HYUNDAI PALASAIDE..
VELVET N T. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey, and the for great review about our dealership! We appreciate your feedback! Please feel free to reach out to me at anytime.

Damon P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/01/2021 Category: Service
VELVET N T. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 06/01/2021

vterry@saveatsterling.com

Cody, Ashley & Shannon B.
Centerville, LA
05/27/2021
Best costumer service!!
From the moment we stepped out the car to look @ vehicles we were met by a man named Leif who poured his heart and soul into making sure everything ran smoothly and treated us as if we have known him for many years!! I can honestly say from that day forward he will be apart of Our family!! It was my first brand new car & im grateful he was the one who sold it to us!!
The entire team who worked hard behind the scenes to make this happen treated us with respect and we also appreciate everything they have done! We only had the honor to meet Jake and Jordan and it wouldn’t have been possible without them either!
VELVET N T. from Sterling Hyundai responded on 05/28/2021

Thank you for the great rating/review!  We appreciate your feedback! Should you need anything at all, please let me know. Enjoy!

NW
Noelle W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/27/2021 Category: Service
Pleasant people do good work!
My battery was dead, so there was no way to schedule an appointment in advance. Sterling put in the replacement quickly. They checked everything and said there was nothing that needed to be addressed. I much appreciate that peace of mind, especially in a 10 year old vehicle.
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 05/27/2021

Thank you for the great comments and review of our service team!

QM
Quanmeeka M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2021 Category: Service
The Friendly and the great customer service
I drive from Deridder to Lafayette to get my car service they greet u when u walk in the door they are very friendly and so professional they see wat u need take the problem and u on ur way very good customer service that's wat makes me drive to get my car service
Jason P B., service manager from Sterling Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021