Steve's Tire And Auto East

Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0
Review for Steve's Tire And Auto East
Leila F. on 11/17/2016
"They are flexible and honest in their ability to work with you last minute big issues, and on pricing of treatment needed"
Every time I use Steve's Tire and Auto I am greater with friendly staff. They are always there for me in a time of need and are able to explain to me (in lehmans terms) what is happening and gives me options on what I am able to afford, what really has to be done now and what can wait. I have had to cancel some scheduled appointments due to other issues and they are still able to work with me. I started using them over 1.5 years ago. I never go back to the car company now. The treatment and care that they have for their customers and their family is great. The are my go to. I would highly and do highly recommend them to anyone.
Vehicle: Toyota Highlander
Service Date: 11/16/2016
Review Created: 11/17/2016 06:54 AM
Steve W. at Steve's Tire And Auto East responded on 11/17/2016

Leila thanks for using us for your automotive needs. Steve.