STACEY M.

LD
LINDA D.
Jeep Liberty
You deserve more than 5 stars
Cant say enough good things about this place. The service and the people are wonderful. Very trustworthy and efficient. They always do right by you. Thanks for all you’ve done for me over the years. Loyal customers for life.

GD
GAIL D.
Oakdale, CT
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/29/2020
Thankyou guys. You always do a great job. Might I recommend a coupon or some type of discount if you bring two or more cars in for maintenance though?
Ok, thanks and keep up the good work!

KO
KEVIN O.
Honda Ridgeline
Stillys Auto Excellent
Excellent service and workmanship. Extremely customer focused and no pressure. Explain everything in detail.

SG
SCOTT G.
Plainfield, CT
10/28/2020
Friendly service and honesty
I tried Stilly's on the recommendation of friends and family that spoke highly of them. This was my 1st visit but the overall experience was great so I will definitely use them again. Stillys unfortunately had a brief shutdown when our car was originally scheduled. We were notified of the shutdown and more importantly contacted again to reschedule without having to chase after them for information. Other shops that I have dealt with are nowhere near as professional or friendly. There was plenty of honest communication too. We asked about recommend repairs another shop made and were told not to waste our money because these repairs were not necessary. The parts we needed took a few days to come in but we were informed exactly what to expect. There was genuine concern over the hardship this might cause but we assured them we could manage. Our car was repaired properly for a very reasonable price and most importantly done exactly when we were told it would be. Thank you Stillys. We will be back and highly recommend.

GS
GREGG S.
10/25/2020
EXCELLENT JOB AND OUTSTANDING AND THANK YU FOR HELP ME FOR MY NEW ROUTER AND BRAKES PADS.
SAME AS ABOVE

KH
KEITH H.
Danielson, CT
Jeep Patriot
10/23/2020
Outstanding Service
Once again Stilly’s goes above and beyond with customer service got new tires and found out about a safety recall did not know about outstanding job by Stilly’s

KW
KENNETH W.
Ram 1500
10/23/2020
As always the service is great. Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. My new Cooper tires are tough and better looking than I expected. They went out of their way to have my truck ready at the time I requested.

LP
LEEANN P.
Norwich, CT
10/22/2020
Clean oil change
Cleaning protocols in place made for a safe wait. Friendly staff and quick service.

MICHELE M.
10/21/2020
Completely satisfied
The employees at Stillys are professional and friendly, they always take great care of my car, answer my questions. I recommend them everytime someone asks me if I know of a great garage to bring their car to.
Michele M

EP
ELIZABETH P.
Chevrolet Avalanche
Mark and Scott
They are amazing mechanics. They talk you through every thing have done and they make sure you understand it. Most importantly you dont have to give up arms and legs to pay to get work done.

PH
PATTY H.
Canterbury, CT
10/20/2020
I love Stilly’s. Their service is number 1. And they treat you like family. I wouldn’t go any place else. Thank you Scott and Jennifer for your awesome service

Patty Herrick

JO ELLAN H.
Plainfield, CT
10/20/2020
Very courteous and friendly and health she was ever need
I am very clean place

ADAM Y.
Winterville, GA
Ford Edge
10/20/2020
What do you mean it’s not leaking!
Thanks guys for help!