SP
Norwich, CT
Chevrolet Cruze
06/22/2019
I learned my lesson
The people at Stilly's are so nice. I feel they are honest and don't try to fool me because I am female. From now on anything that has to be done to my car will be done by Stilly's.

KO
KEVIN O.
Honda Ridgeline
Auto checkup at Stilly's
Both my daughter and I have been using Stiilys as our go to auto repair place. They are extremely knowledgeable, caring and fair with auto services. Btw, my daughter lives in virginia.bwhen she has visited here occasionally she needed work done on her older Subaru. They got her in right away and fixed her issues fairly. Great place to go.

Dayville, CT
Ford Five Hundred
highly recommended
Great Honest service dept and strait up fair price for thorough inspection and diagnosis

CHRISTINE C.
Plymouth Voyager
Great service every time
We take 3 cars to Stilley’s for services and have always been very happy with the work.

HK
Harison K.
Jewett City, CT
Subaru Legacy
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Harison said his vehicle sounds pretty good, thanks to the business.

James C.
Waterford, CT
06/19/2019 Category: Service
James said courtesy was key at this business. The staff fixed it timely, when they said they would. He added they were great, and that he will be going back in 2 weeks with another vehicle.

RP
Ruth P.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Ruth said that the service is the best and that she trusts them. She stated that she loves Scott.

JEFF R.
06/14/2019
Professional and clean
Everyone at this facility is amazing and courteous! The emissions station is fast and efficient. Highly recommend.

Kia Sportage
06/12/2019
Auto repair
Was very pleased with my service. The mechanic actually took time to show me the mechanism that was replaced in my vehicle and how it worked. Also very clean shop.

KQ
KIMBERLY Q.
06/11/2019
Honest people all the way around

KH
KEITH H.
Danielson, CT
06/11/2019
Excellent honest service
Always great honest service in a timely manner great people there Thankyou Scott

EM
ELLEN M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
06/10/2019
Mitsubishi spyder.
Done what they said they would do & done it well, also made some recommendations that I do also & I did.

06/10/2019
Excellent service!
Always go to Stillys!

JOYCE P.
Jewett City, CT
06/06/2019
Top notch business
Very trustworthy and dependable...I have never been skeptical about their suggestions for work to be done or their estimates. They always call if they find something else or to make recommendations. I trust no one else with my car. The service counter guys are very courteous and helpful...thank you Stilleys!

DA
DONALD A.
Griswold, CT
06/05/2019
Accurate diagnosis, problem solved.
Long time customer. Stillys is simply the best repair shop in my area. Honest appraisals and expert workmanship. Goes the extra mile for customer satisfaction. Comfortable and clean waiting area, pleasant staff.

BILL H.
Chevrolet Avalanche
06/05/2019
Avalanche maintenance
Great, as it always is!

DAVID L.
06/04/2019
Great job
Great customer service. Nice service techs. Truck runs great following repairs.

ADAM B.
05/31/2019
Friendly, hospitable
Waiting area is clean and hospitable. Staff is friendly and helpful.

DK
DANIEL K.
05/29/2019
Very knowledgeable and friendly service.
I never had an issue with Stilly's fixing my cars. Scott's staff is the best.

RL
RUSS L.
Rumford, RI
05/29/2019
The entire Staff ,front/garage are all on point!!!
I was in from out of state and had an issue with my vehicle. Having been to Stillys and knowing them thru previous encounters, I called for help. Scott and his team came right out,brought my car in and I was soon back on my way back home!!! Outstanding. Dont think twice to call them.