LC
LINDA C.
Kia Sportage
11/20/2018
Excellent customer service
Very clean facility, extremely professional

LC
LAUREN C.
11/20/2018
Thanks guys!
Our little toy corolla had a flat tire the day before we were due to take it up to Maine. The guys at Stillys managed to squeeze me in on a very busy day when they were one mechanic short. As usual, everyone was friendly and helpful! Thank you guys!

MARK B.
11/18/2018
Honesty
Stillys Automotive is a great place to being my vehicles for service.Whatever the problem is ,it's diagnosed and repaired the first time and never sell me a part I don't need.And I'm advised as to what I may need to do in the future,such as brake pad life and how long I have before they become a problem.

KC
KELLY C.
11/17/2018
Best Shop in the Country!
I have lived in Nebraska, Florida, Idaho, California, Texas, Colorado and now Connecticut and I have never trusted a shop more than Stilly's. They are busy all the time and hard to get into, that is because they are the best and everyone knows it. Price, Quality and Integrity every time you walk through the door.

West Mystic, CT
Nissan Sentra
Great friendly service
I highly recommend Stilly’s. They are always friendly at the front desk and have kept my car running even though the parts are hard to find due to its age. I do emissions here too, and the service is always fast.

EG
ELAINE G.
Plainfield, CT
Love this place
Stillys is the most honest and dependable garage you will ever go to. They are the most professional and dependable people to. Do business with.

Shawn B.
Plainfield, CT
Honda Accord Sedan
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Shawn said that the place is excellent, their environment is always pleasant and he appreciates them a great deal for all that they do.

TK
THOMAS K.
Baltic, CT
Dodge Dakota
First class!
These guys go above and beyond. I have never had a less than excellent experience at Stilly’s. I go no where else for my vehicles. I highly recommend them always.

ARLINE M.
Chrysler Sebring
Friendly knowledgeable service
My service has always been great at Stilly’s.

KAREN B.
So thankful
I am so thankful for everyone at Stillys. They always take such good care of ny vehicles. They always show me what is wrong, and explain everything to me.

MARY D.
Oil Change
Thanks again for the quick service.

TERRY S.
Voluntown, CT
By far, the best!
Professional staff, friendly, and honest. They treat you like family! Love Scott and his staff! Wouldn’t trust or go anywhere else!

DONNA M.
Griswold, CT
Toyota Tundra
The staff
Stilly’s Is #1 no doubt. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable, they always take the time to listen and help no matter how busy they are. They go above and beyond, I have stopped by with a tire problem, a noise issue etc. and they always are right there to check to make sure you have a safe ride. Stilly’s is a true family business where you feel like your part of the family. They are honest with fair prices and just the best. Thank you Scott, Mark, Jeff, Jesse and the rest of the staff for your great service.

KJ
KATHERINE J.
Baltic, CT
Awsome
Stilly's is awsome,trustworthy and will never do you wrong. I will never go anywhere else.

JOE L.
Excellent experience
A great experience and at a reasonable price.

CLAIRE M.
Oil Change and Other Things
Stilly's always has my best interest in mind and will always offer their most honest opinion on any car or repair. Rest assured they will never EVER pull, or try to, steer you in the wrong direction to benefit them.

Trust them! more I cann't say!

Claire M.

Ford Police Interceptor
Great Service - And Friendly Staff
Great staff! Very friendly and efficient. I was in and out in no time. I'll be back

DOUG H.
Preston, CT
11/12/2018
Fast and Friendly service - As ALWAYS
As is the norm at Stilly's, I got fast and friendly service done very well. I would recommend them above all others!

JENNIFER B.
11/11/2018
Brake work

RICHARD B.
11/09/2018
courtesy, competence and convenience
That's what I appreciate, and it's consistent!