Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5Overall Rating 4.3333333/5rating 4.3333333
Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

WR
William R.
Emporium, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/23/2018 Category: Service
Recent visit to Stoltz for oil change and tire alignment
Good Service , F riendly people, clean waiting room, Have done business with them for years and will continue to do so

John B.
Grampian, PA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service after the sale
I received such excellent customer service on my Azera that when it was time to move up to a Genesis I didn’t even look elsewhere. Too bad when I want a new G80 or G90 the closest dealer will be many miles away. Not very many Genesis dealers in Pennsylvania!

LP
Larry P.
Punxsutawney, PA
ripped
Personnel
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 06/20/2018

Good evening
My name is Roy McGarvey I am the service manager at Stoltz
Hyundai. I would like to call you tomorrow to talk with you about your resent visit. please let me know what is a good time to call.
Thanks
Roy

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and professional group of people.
Have been customer of this Dealership for many years. Very satisfied with all aspects of the business i.e. sales and service both.

TP
Thomas P.
Du Bois, PA
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly service
I have no problem taking my car there, i trust them, plus they fixed recalls i had no idea about

PG
Paul G.
Sligo, PA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/19/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Friendly people when booking service. Fast and friendly service when you arrive.

Timothy S.
Saint Marys, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Always pleased
Service is always a good experience. Make the apt, drop it off, pick up. Everyone is so friendly and capable.

PG
Paul G.
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Care about cars {and owners]
They have taken care of my last 2 Sonata's from day one, no complaints. Always get service when I needed it. Even when they were extremely busy and this is good for me as I live 35 miles from the Dealership and it is great when they adjust to my appointments. Otherwise would have to make 2 trips to that destination rather than one. This is the true meaning of customer service.

Wilcox, PA
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Very Trust Worthy
I trust the Hyundai of Dubois service team w/my vehicle.

CD
Cheryl D.
Punxsutawney, PA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2018 Category: Service
friendly, fast service
not only performed the recall service but went above and beyond by checking the filters and finding a mouse nest in one.

CP
Cheryl P.
Oil City, PA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Best experience!
From the first look at the cars, to the sales experience to the service calls, Stoltz Hyundai has been the best car buying experience I've ever had! Even my daughter commented that same thing to her husband! Thank you!

DF
David F.
Clarington, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/05/2018 Category: Service
The service team is one of the best. The staff are knowledgeable an able to answer service questions and make. Suggestions about action to take. Very professional!

Mark M.
Falls Creek, PA
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Very poor and expensive service
Poor
Roy D M., service manager from Stoltz Hyundai of Dubois responded on 06/05/2018

Hi Mark
My name is Roy McGarvey I am the service manager at Stoltz Hyundai. I will be calling to talk to you about your recent visit.
What would be a good time?
Thanks.
Roy Mcgarvey

Saint Petersburg, PA
06/02/2018 Category: Service
Comments on latest interaction with Stoltz Hyundai
Probably one of the better dealerships that I have used. Friendly, courteous. Work done in a professional manner; no long waiting time.

Diane P.
Du Bois, PA
service
They always do a very good job on any of the services we have had done. They made a mistake on our bill and called us to inform us of the error.

PR
Patricia R.
Weedville, PA
06/01/2018 Category: Service
They reminded me of my scheduled appointment by email and also a phone call. I had an all over inspection, oil change and state inspection. There was a recall on a sensor switch and also had to change my air filter. Service came to me personally and explained the reasons for each issue. I thought they were really friendly and easy to talk to! Good Job!!

SG
Sarah G.
Sykesville, PA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
Thanks for the service.
Clean,modern and friendly business.

Curwensville, PA
05/23/2018 Category: Service
Inspection
The service was very good, I was treated with respect and they answered all my questions.

Margaret R.

Denny G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff
The great people and are very friendly