AC
Nicholasville, KY
Land Rover Range Rover
12/02/2020
First time customer
First time to visit these guys. Friendly and helpful. Extra care given looking after your vehicle.

Jim T.
11/23/2020
Great service.
Very professional!

KH
Kathy H.
Jaguar XK Series
11/23/2020
Extremely professional and courteous service!
We thought we were going to have to take our Jaguar out of town to have the wipers repaired, then we were told about this place. They figured out the problem within 24 hours, ordered the part from CA. and made the repairs in a very timely manner! We will definitely be using them again in the future.

HS
Henry S.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/20/2020
Always a great experience!!
These are very knowledgeable and professional individuals. Even more important, you can trust them.

EC
Everitt C.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/18/2020
This was my first time having worked done on my Mercedes. Chris and his staff was excellent and the cost very fair

Ashley M.
Frankfort, KY
Audi Q5
11/18/2020
New battery for Audi
Price checked a new battery at the dealership vs Stuttgart. Stuttgart was several 100’s cheaper!!! Saved a bundle. Since the computer has to be reset a battery is not a owner change out item...

MF
Mike F.
Porsche Boxster
11/17/2020
Post purchase inspection
Just bought a new to me 20 year old Porsche. Took it to Stuttgart to get a physical. I feel they gave me the honest low down on the vehicle and advised me on things I should and would want to do. This was my first trip there and they treated me well. Communication was excellent both in and out of the shop.

11/13/2020
Great service!! Great people

RI
Rodica I.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/12/2020
They get the job fast with good quality!
Professional services and great people! I really recommend it!

KR
Katie R.
Kia Optima
11/06/2020
It’s about my needs
Every time I bring my car here I have the best experience. The wait time is nonexistent and the quality of the work is phenomenal. And the suggestions made are always safely evaluated and then communicated in a very unselfish manner. They make you feel cared for, not pressured. See Chris! He’s the man!

GK
Ginger K.
Audi Q5
11/01/2020
GREAT service!!
Amazing place, amazing service.... my new car place to go!

RO
Rick O.
Mount Sterling, KY
GMC Yukon
10/31/2020
Accommodating!!
I was in a bind and leaving for vacation on the weekend when my wife’s vehicle was in need of service and repairs. Chris and the guys worked me in the schedule and took care of all my concerns. When your on vacation and hauling precious cargo (grandkids) it nice knowing your vehicle is in reliable condition. The guys at Stuttgart’s are great and I appreciate their hard work!

CR
Chris R.
Porsche 911 Carrera
10/30/2020
Great job!
I took my 911 turbo in this morning for a synthetic oil change! They don’t try and con you into doing unnecessary work!

TC
Tony C.
Georgetown, KY
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
10/30/2020
Termostat and brake service
Chris knows what he is talking about. The work was completed when he said it would be and on quote. I will continue my relationship with Stuttgart based on my experience.

TT
Tom T.
Bradfordsville, KY
Mercedes-Benz 420SEL
10/29/2020
Cooperative approach with client
Great people to work with that understand the vehicle and what I’m trying to accomplish with Stuttgart’s assistance.
Work finished in timely manor.
Best attribute is Stuttgart knows foreign cars.