Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5Overall Rating 3.5/5

WF
Walter F.
Verona, KY
09/21/2020
Thanks for always taking car of our service needs in a timely manner. Always a great job.

Jeff B.

MEL F.
Dry Ridge, KY
09/16/2020
Trustworthy
Couldn't be happier with the attitude of the guys working there and with the service they provide . Excellent job every time I go there.

TR
Terry R.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/15/2020
Eric was awesome got me in and took care of me.
Good people all I have to say I will travel from Dayton Ohio to get my cars fixed there from now on

Christina H.
Ford Flex
09/14/2020
Highly recommended this place to anyone who wants honest quotes, excellent work, and friendly people. I am a customer for life as well as my family.

RD
Ron D.
Saturn SL
09/10/2020
We have never not been satisfied with the service at Complete Auto in all the years we've been with them.

TC
Tony C.
Chevrolet Silverado 3500HD
09/10/2020
2013 Duramax loss of all electronics and power.
Tow service was awesome.
Driver recommended to have truck taken to their shop rather than the Chevy dealer. Said prices were better and service as well.
He was right. Truck was fixed. Cost was minimal and service was top notch.

CG
Chris G.
09/09/2020
great job
The tow truck was prompt. The driver was great. He waited for a cab to get there to pick up my wife and children before loading. He even tried to talk the cab driver into cutting us a deal. The service department was amazing to work with and very understanding of my situation. And I was shocked at the price. I found the tow to be very affordable and even the quote for the work was reasonable. My only reason for having someone else do the work is that I feel better about a rebuilt transmission then replacing it with a used one. As a whole the experience was terrific! They really eased the stress of being broke down 500 miles from home. GREAT JOB guys!

JE
Jeff E.
Morning View, KY
09/07/2020
Great service at a great value
Complete has been great. They do what is needed and don’t try to sell you parts and services you don’t need. Their service Is quick and they make it easy. Glad to find someplace close to home that can be trusted.

Chevrolet Astro Passenger
09/03/2020
Third visit, still great service!
This is my third visit with my cat van, she's an 03 and has over 200k miles, so she's visiting more often then most. This visit I requested them to do a drain and fill on the transmission, a tune up, and an oil change. I was surprised by the price change when I went to pick her up versus what they quoted me. However, I never factored in the addition of the oil change and Eric understood that no one called me to advise of the price difference. He was understanding of the shock when he told me the price and I felt bad that no one called me. But, I'm thankful that they gave me discounts. Having an older car, especially with her being over 200k miles it can get pricey but I really love my cat van. I'm extremely grateful for Eric honoring the price quoted and understanding of my shock. I'll definitely still be back! The mechanics know how to treat my girl!!

Shane H.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/02/2020
Quick, frindly, fair deal.
Just as the title says...very quick, friendly, and fair.

David W.
Dodge Dakota
09/02/2020
Local business ...Excellent & capable customer service...Trustworthy.
I've been using Complete Auto now for several years and have always been satisfied with their work...They are trustworthy, competent and go above and beyond for customer satisfaction...

Ron M.
08/28/2020
You could not find a better place anywhere!
Eric is great, friendly, knowledgeable, and most importantly honest.!! His mechanics are top rate and instead of having to spend almost $1000 for a valve replacement he found that only a sensor needed to be replaced. I spent less then 10% of what I expected! We need more honest businessman like this in America!

KW
Kim W.
08/27/2020
Very quick and great pricing
Their mechanics are great. They got me in and out in a very timely matter and their prices are great.

Bryant M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
08/26/2020
Fast and inexpensive
They towed my car and we're really fast and cheap when it came to fixing it