LC
LARRY C.
Nissan Frontier
10/14/2019
Good Service
Convenient location; service is good; prices are lower than most other repair shops

RD
Ryan D.
HUMMER H2
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Ryan said that the place did everything he needed.

Johnny M.
Lexus GS 300
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Johnny said he would recommend the place for service.

Scott H.
10/06/2019
Job Well Done
Nice People. Quality Work. On Time.

TK
TIM K.
10/06/2019
Outstanding service and pricing. The customer service and both the garage and the office are always top notch. I would highly recommend Sullivan's

Lexus IS 250
10/05/2019
Highly recommend
Personable, reputable, inexpensive - I've been taking my Lexus here for years. I highly recommend them.

Michael B.
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Michael said the technicians did what they were supposed to do. They serviced his vehicle in a timely manner.

CG
CHRISTIAN G.
09/24/2019
Amazing
I love coming here. You guys are amazing I was told by one place that my break pads where no good and because of that I can’t pass inspection. When I come to you guys you looked at it and advised that’s not true only thing wrong was my windshield wipers and I had plenty of meat left on my break pads! I love how honest ya our and always there to help!

Scion tC
09/21/2019
They don't know what they are doing.
Will never be back again and will never recommend them to anyone anymore.

PW
PAM W.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
09/20/2019
Excellent work and courteous staff :)!
I am ALWAYS happy with the service. No one ‘likes’ to deal with car issues, but it’s a great experience here. Timely and a very courteous staff!

EK
Emily K.
Virginia
Hyundai Accent
09/19/2019 Category: Service
Emily said that they were prompt and fairly priced.

DELMARIE C.
Acura MDX
09/17/2019
xcellent service! Honest and polite staff. Went by to get my car looked at because of a noise coming from under the car. Turn out to be my heat shield on the catalytic converter.... It rusty and bend over touching something else when I rev. the car making that metal on metal noise. They just bend it back in place. Checked my tire and adjusted the air pressure in all of them $0

FC
FRANK C.
09/14/2019
Best mechanic and automotive service in the beach.
I am a very satisfied customer for nearly 15 years. So glad to have a reliable and dependable mechanic. It is so good to have Sullivan Family automotive has my place to service all my automotive needs. I take all my cars and truck to Sullivan.

DOUGLAS W.
09/14/2019
Good job
Good job.

Megan W.
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Megan said she was given an estimate on the repair but it was not even close. The vehicle was 2 hours and 15 minutes late and was told they had to order the brakes.

David H.
09/05/2019 Category: Service
David said the business is the best.

ER
EDWIN R.
Acura MDX
08/29/2019
The best!
Bringing cars here for a while now .. very satisfied with service plus price of same

TK
TIM K.
Subaru Legacy
08/24/2019
One of the hardest things to do is fine a competent and trustworthy mechanic or service center. This place is all of that for years I have Received great customer service, excellent treatment of my vehicles and all and affordable pricing.

08/23/2019
Oil leak
Sadly we have spent tons of money here. Took 3 tries to handle the oil situation (leak) on my daughters car. We have had rough times at this shop. Wanted to use local shop but can’t do it anymore. Never seems to be worth it. I have a lot of stories. From tires to other problems. Bottom line is we are done here.

WO
WENDY O.
Buick Enclave
08/22/2019
The most honest place in Va Beach.
Trustworthy and thorough. We wouldn’t go anywhere else.