ES
Elly S.
01/16/2019
Good service and communication
My experiences at summer street auto have been consistently good.

CT
Caroline and James T.
Nissan Versa
01/11/2019
Professional accommodating, done sooner than expected
Same as above

Toyota Matrix
01/01/2019
Lost trust
They generally do a good job and had been honest, but they seem to be having a new staff member on board who knows how to drum up business at a long-time customers' expense. This last time was disappointing so I will not be going back there.

TD
Tom D.
12/29/2018
Dependable,. Trustworthy,. Reasonble Cost
We have two older vehicles which we now have serviced exclusively at Summer St. As the cars age they advise living with certain non safety, non essential issues which saves us $$. They take the time to explain things and of you want to see the old parts; no problem.
They must be doing well since sometimes there is a 2or 3day wait for service

LE
Lynne E.
12/20/2018
Convenient, fast and friendly service.
My Subaru is out of warranty, so I was looking for a new local independent mechanic. I decided to try Summer Street based on past reviews. My dealership recommended a brake job so I had Summer Street check it out. They agreed with the dealership and did the job quickly as well as the oil change and tire rotation I requested. I appreciated that I was not charged for the tire rotation since the tires were to be removed anyway. The overall price was a bit less than the dealership charges.

The customer service here is exceptional. In many service departments the people are gruff and dismissive. Here you are treated with kindness and respect, much appreciated.

Richard R.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said that they would recommend the business for service.

KF
Kevin F.
12/13/2018
Great customer service , honest pricing
Always dependable , and friendly
Extremely knowledgeable and up to date on any car issue that I have needed.
It’s great to have such wonderful service at a convenient location

CG
Carol G.
12/12/2018
Great Service and Care!
Love the folks at Summer St Autocare - always helpful and alert me to future work required so helpful.

Jamie and Mark W.
11/22/2018
The Best
Been a customer for 30 years and will never look anywhere else. I trust the whole staff 100%. Always a great experience.

AN
Andy N.
11/21/2018
Honest, detail oriented
They did a great job on my front brakes - no more dust! They were also very honest when I thought I needed back brake work, but it ended up being a faulty sensor. Highly recommend!

John L.
Acura RDX
11/21/2018
Great work
They diagnose the problem and had a corrected within four hours. Excellent work

MT
Michael T.
Hyundai Accent
11/09/2018
The Best
I feel very fortunate to have found this place. They know how to treat their customers.

Susan S.
Volkswagen New Beetle
11/08/2018
Everyone at the garage are great!
I’ve been going here for years and every time I visit the guys have been pleasant and thorough. They are very knowledgeable and help keep me calm when I can be wary of the outcome. Everything is spelled out clearly and it makes me feel that not only do they know my car, they make it easy for ME to understand my car. I do appreciate the future needs of my car so I know what to expect.

ES
Elly S.
11/08/2018
friendly reliable service
Good, clear diagnosis and explanations of repair options

CO
Chris O.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/07/2018
Best local crew
Been coming here for 10years at least. Always fair, fast, and just great group of mechanics.

Jason B.
Nissan Pathfinder
11/07/2018
Great service. Honesty
Great place, my family and I have been going to them for years, great people, honest, accomodating.

RK
Robert K.
Lynnfield, MA
Acura TL
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he would recommend the business for service.

Dave G.
Massachusetts
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Dave said that they took good care and had didn't over charge him. He will be going to them from now on.

SV
Susan V.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Susan said the staff did what they told her they were doing, for the price she was told and at the time she was told.

Dick M.
Woburn, MA
Toyota Avalon
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Dick said the business's service is excellent.