Katherine M.
Billerica, MA
04/22/2019
Great work, reliable and friendly!
Paul and Bill are great to work with, always dependable and trustworthy. Got my car in and out within a few hours. Thank you for great service!

Chris C.
Acura MDX
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Chris said the employees were accommodating to his schedule. They completed the service on time.

Mike H.
Revere, MA
Mercury Grand Marquis
04/17/2019
Best Autocare
Kenny and his staff are awesome.... excellent work & customer service

Mary B.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
03/22/2019
Very responsive and called me with a quote and follow up
They called me with a approx quote. There service was prompt and they called me when they were finished. The quote was pretty much the same as actual price. They were very personnel and polite.

PG
Pamela G.
Lexington, MA
Subaru Outback (Natl)
03/15/2019
Prompt Service
We have two very used cars and appreciate the attention Bill, Ken and Paul give us when we need to visit them. I cannot recommend enough their expertise, service and integrity. They diagnose, call right away, make recommendations and deliver a working automobile as soon as possible. They will always be our go-to mechanics.

Jose L.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jose's daughter. She said the staff was prompt, nice and did good quality work. Kelly Walsh was the best.

James S.
Mazda CX-5
03/08/2019
Personalized, courteous, very accommodating, honest, fair, excellent value, and work is completed within the promised timeframe.

North Billerica, MA
02/27/2019
Fantastic service
I have only had two experiences with summer st auto and both times they have been great.. Billy is informative and explains everything in easy terms.

AC
Alexis C.
02/22/2019
Great Vustomer Service
Took great care of me and my car!! Thank you!!!

Mira W.
02/22/2019
Quick and friendly!
These guys were super helpful and amazingly quick. I will definitely be back!

MT
Michael T.
Hyundai Accent
02/02/2019
Honest and dependable
I highly recommend Summer Street Auto Care. They are friendly, honest, dependable. And professional.

Medford, MA
Chevrolet Cruze
01/30/2019
Thanks for service. Bill is always extremely helpful and professional!

AD
Amanda D.
01/26/2019
Terrific service !
Summer st Auto is the best! They are professional, efficient and affordable. I took my Honda for an oil change and they noticed an expired inspection sticker and took it for inspection for me. I highly recommend them!

Dick M.
Woburn, MA
Cadillac DTS
01/22/2019 Category: Service
Dick said he would recommend this business for service.

ES
Elly S.
01/16/2019
Good service and communication
My experiences at summer street auto have been consistently good.

CT
Caroline and James T.
Nissan Versa
01/11/2019
Professional accommodating, done sooner than expected
Same as above

Toyota Matrix
01/01/2019
Lost trust
They generally do a good job and had been honest, but they seem to be having a new staff member on board who knows how to drum up business at a long-time customers' expense. This last time was disappointing so I will not be going back there.

TD
Tom D.
12/29/2018
Dependable,. Trustworthy,. Reasonble Cost
We have two older vehicles which we now have serviced exclusively at Summer St. As the cars age they advise living with certain non safety, non essential issues which saves us $$. They take the time to explain things and of you want to see the old parts; no problem.
They must be doing well since sometimes there is a 2or 3day wait for service

LE
Lynne E.
12/20/2018
Convenient, fast and friendly service.
My Subaru is out of warranty, so I was looking for a new local independent mechanic. I decided to try Summer Street based on past reviews. My dealership recommended a brake job so I had Summer Street check it out. They agreed with the dealership and did the job quickly as well as the oil change and tire rotation I requested. I appreciated that I was not charged for the tire rotation since the tires were to be removed anyway. The overall price was a bit less than the dealership charges.

The customer service here is exceptional. In many service departments the people are gruff and dismissive. Here you are treated with kindness and respect, much appreciated.

Richard R.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Richard's wife. She said that they would recommend the business for service.