Loyd S.
GMC Canyon
11/20/2020
lots of knowledge and reliable
Good guys and service

11/19/2020
RSF
Honest top quality service every time

RA
Rick A.
Stoneham, MA
11/13/2020
Very professional and thorough.
I was referred to Ken for a computer diagnosis. He knows his stuff!!! Knows a cars operating system front to back. Highly recommend this business!

KE
Karen E.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
11/05/2020
Great shop
First time I've used Summer St. They were super. Dan was communicative and they fixed my car at a reasonable price and in short order. They only fixed what was needed and seemed very upright, honest, and skilled. Such a great experience. Thank you!

CZ
Christine Z.
Kia Soul
11/05/2020
Easy Service
They were great. They fit my car in on a Friday for a quick check of the reported problem, were able to diagnose the problem and give me a quote, they located the needed part and returned the car to me on Monday. Very much appreciated. The only improvement would be if they could have offered me a ride home and then a pick up when my car was ready. I only live a few miles away. Overall, I’d definitely recommend them to others. This is my second or third time using them for repairs.

Chevrolet Corvette
11/04/2020
Outstanding
Summer Street Auto has provided great service in keeping my dads 18 year old Corvette which has been passed down to me in perfect running order. They have been responsive, knowledgeable, creative in problem solving and very kind. I highly recommend this place for all your repair needs.

Janie B.
Volvo XC40
11/03/2020
Very accommodating,personable ,knowledgeable& fair
Spectacular service and great workers

ES
Elaine S.
Volvo XC70
10/28/2020
Good people and good service
I am impressed by the expertise of the staff. They are timely, good listeners and straightforward about the cost of repairs.
I am grateful that they are there whenever I need them.

Kia Sportage

Nancy C.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/21/2020
Honesty
I am not a car person and have to rely on the people taking care of my car . I have had some bad experience in the past but feel totally comfortable @ Summer St . Honesty and reliability are so very important and they meet that criteria.

Mary B.
INFINITI G25 Sedan
10/17/2020
User friendly and professional
Left a message b/c they were not opened and they called me back the next working day . Dropped off car In morning and it was ready in few hrs. Very professional

BP
Brian P.
10/03/2020
Excellent trustworthy service
I always take my car to Summer Street Autocare! I trust the guys that work there and they always do a great job!

Mike C.
Ford Windstar Wagon
10/02/2020
Polite, professional car care.
Everyone I dealt with was both polite and professional. It was my first time going to Summer St Autocare. Just an oil change and tire rotation on a high mileage van. I asked them to check the undercarriage and they did. They gave me an honest assessment of the condition and didn't try to sell any unnecessary service. These gentlemen were a pleasure to deal with. I'll definitely go there again.

09/30/2020
Summer street autocare
They are reliable and honest.

09/29/2020
Customer service, but the excellent work
Always extremely pleased