Chrysler Pacifica
07/29/2021
Friendly and wuick
Hugo runs a great little shop. Always personable and keeps great records of your business. He was in constant contact with me and gave me a very fair price on my work.

KA
KATIE / ROB A.
Jeep Cherokee
07/28/2021
Twenty years
I have been coming to Sun auto for approximately twenty years. Starting with a pieces of junk and and now with a newer car I don’t get to see Hugo as much but I’m always greeted with a smile. I have never trusted another business as much as I trust Sun auto. Every time I have recommended them I have gotten a great review back. Surprise auto bills are never fun but at least with Hugo I know that I trust the work and that the price is fair.

Acura RDX
07/26/2021
Quick phone call to schedule appointment resulted in an 8:00am drop-off. Car was finished by 1:00pm same day. Thanks guys!

Mazda CX-5
07/20/2021
Hugo and his team provide a great service and are an asset to the Roscoe Village neighborhood.

LAUREN / TOM M.
07/13/2021
This is the best and most consistent service available.
I have used Sun Auto for about 15 years This is a family owned business that is concerned with their clients and how they can best serve us.
There is no job too big or too small for Sun Auto.

JULIE/NATHAN M.
06/25/2021
Always great service at a great price.
I’ve been going to Sun Auto for almost 20 years. I’ve never been disappointed. I wholly trust them. I am on my 4th vehicle and will continue to go there.

MONSERRATE H.
06/16/2021
Very efficient service
Car was driven by mechanic to make a diagnosis. Repairs were done exception well and promptly

BA
Bintu A.
Illinois
Honda Civic Sdn
06/12/2021 Category: Service
Bintu said \ really friendly , honest and know what they are doing. The staff made it simple and explained everything so she could understand it.

06/11/2021
AC not working
Fast, efficient, honest and communicative are four words that describe my experience. Will be back when needed.

SG
SHARON/KURT G.
06/08/2021
Reliable service
I know I can always count on Sun Auto to take care of my cars quickly and efficiently thanks to Hugo and Junior.

TH
TOM H.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/08/2021
Great service as always
I have been going to Sun auto for years. They always have the best service in person and for any vehicle. Never had an issue.

TC
TORONZO C.
06/03/2021
These guys are great
I’ve been doing business with them for over 25 years. They know what they are doing.

MF
MICHELLE F.
BMW 750xi
05/27/2021
Best service
Very friendly and efficient staff.

05/25/2021
Expert and Friendly service
I’m a longtime customer. They treat customers like family.

Alex S.
Illinois
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Alex said the owner is a great guy.