Chrysler Sebring Sdn
03/25/2019
No non-sense
Hugo is very straightforward, diagnosed the problem, gave me a reasonable quote, and fixed my car quickly.

TERRY / CAROL/KEVIN B.
03/23/2019
SunAuto
Best place to take your car for service they are very honest and do your repairs in a timely manner

EE
ERIKA E.
03/22/2019
excellent, personal, respectable service
thorough assessment of issues with my vehicles and always ready to answer my questions and explain/review the intricacies of various systems. over the past 12 years Sun Auto has cared for 3 vehicles, performed all my maintenance, brake jobs, realignments, frame replacement, engine remounting, tire service. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

MARGARET G.
03/18/2019
Best place in Roscoe village

JAMES/CARMEN L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/15/2019
Great service.
Fair, honest and friendly service!

RA
ROGELIO / JACKIE A.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/14/2019
Hugo and family have always done great job for both of our. Cars

MK
MIRLAN K.
Honda Civic Sdn
03/14/2019
Comparatively cheaper price for the same quality in other places
Got problems with sway bar links, tie rod and A/C. Everything was fine, except they forgot to call me when car was ready, I had to call them to check the status.

MATTHEW B.
03/12/2019
There isn't a better place to take your car
Hi I am in an enormous loser who procrastinates everything and does not take care of my car as I should.

Hugo & sun Auto make me feel amazing about dropping my car off for tune-ups or fixes. they call me within an hour of dropping my car off with all the repairs they plan on doing and they estimate that is always significantly lower than anyone else around them.

if you are interested in a trustworthy mechanic who will not screw you over and will make quality repairs, this is the place for you. the biggest hidden gem in the city. I would bring my car here even if I lived 20 miles away from it.

Volvo XC90
03/08/2019
Never going here again
1st , they were very rude and had bad attitudes except for one person, over charged me for everything possible, they took advantage of a powerless customer ,

ALICE M.
Mercury Sable
03/08/2019
Great as Always
I went to my car Thursday morning and the battery was dead. I was able to get a jump but drove straight to Sun Auto. They just took my car without an appointment. I was able to leave the car but in just a few hours they called me that it was ready. I feel I always get quality work at a reasonable price. They are always accommodating. I highly recommend this garage for car repairs.

SANDRA B.
03/05/2019
Best auto shop in Chicago
Sun Auto Service got my 18 yr old 4Runner back on the road feeling like a champ.
Sun Auto Service are professionals and very reasonable with their prices.
I highly recommend them.
Thank You , Sun Auto Service for taking
Great care of my 4Runner.

SR
Sal R.
Romeoville, IL
03/05/2019
They're honest and courteous.
I've been going to this auto shop for at least 15 years and they've been trustworthy and reliable every time.

03/04/2019
Peace of mind
Integrity and commitment to quality work that you could trust.

TC
TORI C.
Jeep Liberty
03/01/2019
Everyone and everything about it
Hugo and the guys are amazing. They are beyond helpful and everyone at this shop is so kind. They get your car fixed quickly and are always available for help. Literally, the best shop/mechanics you could ask for. THE BEST!!!!

PB
PETER B.
02/27/2019
Customer Service and Expertise
Excellent service. They treat you like family!

MARK G.
02/25/2019
Quality with trust in the neighborhood.
It's harder and harder these days to find a quality family-owned business. The folks at Sun Auto treat you with respect, and show how much they appreciate your business. They our professionals that you can trust and count on that do not take advantage of you, and direct you to the appropriate resolution of your repair and or maintenance. They fit the overused phrase, " A hidden gem" in the neighborhood. They understand that friendliness and honesty means return business and referrals.

02/25/2019
Great work!
The Hugos and team do great work for honest prices. Highly recommended!

DAVID C.
INFINITI M37
02/22/2019
Awesome
I read the earlier reviews and they were spot on. They did great work and got started right away on my car. The price was very reasonable too. I am thrilled w the experience.

EM
ERIN M.
02/18/2019
Quick and efficient!!
I brought my car in for an oil change (no appointment). Left for about 15 minutes thinking I would have to sit and wait for a bit and it was already done!! Would totally recommend to anyone!

PS
PATRICK/KRIS S.
Porsche Cayenne
02/16/2019
Battery replacement for Porsche Cayenne
Needed a new battery for our Cayenne. Dropped off early in the morning and picked up mid-day. Hugo is always great to deal with. Should also mention they helped jump both of our cars after the Polar Vortex a couple weeks back as well.