SK
SUMMER K.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/19/2020
My long-standing mechanic
I have been taking my cars to Sun Auto for 15 years. From the beginning, Hugo has gone above and beyond to repair, maintain, and educate me on the condition of my car. In addition to this high quality service, he is genuinely kind and I look forward to, not dread, having my car serviced. I highly recommend!

JAMES S.
02/19/2020
Top Notch
I meant to submit this review sooner. The fact that I am still motivated to do so to give due credit speaks volumes! I had an ongoing problem that two previous mechanics failed to resolve. Sun Auto resolved it in an afternoon. These guys know their stuff, charge fair prices, and only fix what needs fixing!

02/14/2020
Outstanding, Efficient Service
When looking for a mechanic, especially downtown, you’re just trying not to get intimidated into overspending. The guys at Sun Auto are incredibly genuine, very quick and do great work. What more could you ask for? I give them my highest recommendation.

LJ
LAN J.
02/11/2020
Quick and reliable service

NR
NOAH / JEFF R.
Honda Civic Sdn
02/11/2020
Excellent work, friendly and fast service!
Love Hugo and his team, they are the best in the biz

MK
MARGE K.
Toyota Yaris
02/04/2020
Always great service
Great service. They always make sure my car is in top shape and I don't have to worry when I drive.

LISA / PETER S.
01/28/2020
Great service and friendly staff!

CA
CHRISTOPHER A.
01/22/2020
Stellar service
Excellent service never over priced and always prompt.

Nissan Rogue
01/20/2020
Great Customer Service!!
I was running behind for work when I noticed I had a flat tire. They were so quick on helping me and great to work with. Highly recommend to everyone. Thanks again, Sun Auto!!

DEANNA/ALAN W.
Scion xB
01/16/2020
Honest, trustworthy, great service
We have taken all of our vehicles here for 15 years. I don’t know much about cars so I am So grateful to have someone we trust and tells us whether we need to do the work or not. They also help us evaluate cars before we buy them so we can know if it will last. They do great work!!!

JEFF/GABRIELLA S.
01/10/2020
Fast Reliable Value
It is comforting to know that when my daughter has a car problem Sun Auto is there to quickly and affordably get her back on the road.

BILL S.
01/09/2020
Hugo and the guys the best to work with.ive never had a problem with there service. We own 4 vehicles and when ever we have a problem Hugo and the guys take care of it. I’ll remain taking the family vehicles to him.

RL
ROBBIE L.
Jeep Patriot
01/09/2020
Trusting & thorough!
Have an older car I want to keep for a while longer. Needed a repair that could have been $$$, but came in less when some parts were still good! Thanks Hugo & everyone at Sun!

EM
EMILY M.
01/07/2020
First time here and I loved it!
I was referred here by a coworker and they were able to help me in minutes. Everyone was friendly and I loved talking to Hugo about his family and business, and I felt relaxed and welcomed. I will definitely be back!

SO
SHANNON O.
Kia Soul
01/03/2020
Great Service for Oil Changr
I had a wonderful experience today when I came in to have the oil changed in my car. Friendly and quick service. I trust the guys at Sun Auto to give me a fair price and quality service.