MARIO / DEE H.
07/19/2019
Great mechanics
Repaired my wife’s car we are both extremely happy with the job good price and great service.
I would highly recommend them !

GK
GUS K.
Buick Enclave
07/16/2019
Amazing customer service
I love this place and the family that owns it. It's rare you see three generations at work in a family business simultaneously. Father son and grandson were all present today, when I popped in for an oil change after they had just closed. They took me in regardless. Great customer service and real master mechanics are on the job, no grease monkeys here.

MN
MICHAEL N.
07/13/2019

SN
SARA / ANDY N.
07/11/2019
Great shop
Hugo and his team are the best!

ALICE M.
Mercury Sable
07/04/2019
Great place
I always use Sun Auto for my car maintenance and repair. They treat me with respect. They have reasonable rates. They are very accommodating. I trust them. They are the best

EF
ERIC F.
GMC Acadia
07/04/2019
Great work
On time and within the estimated amount as usual— you can’t put a price on a good mechanic!

07/03/2019
Friendly, Fast, Affordable!
My friend highly recommended them for body work after my car accident. Great work!

MATT S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
07/02/2019
The owner is very professional and a gentleman. He quickly handled my repair without an appointment. He gave me a good price and I was back on the road within hours.

TW
TONYA/DELILA W.
Ford Freestyle
06/24/2019
Great and Fast work, job well done
Hugo and sons, also Larry
Always worked on my moms and I vehicles for over 10 yrs, always, accurately, gone done 100%, Sun Auto is a very great place to bring your vehicle in to have services done, thanks Mr.Hugo
From,
Quack and mommy .

LD
LARRY/BARBARA D.
06/21/2019
The people always there to help
People make the difference

AD
ANGELA D.
Nissan Murano
06/21/2019
Loyal customer
I have been using them for two years and so happy with their service. Old fashioned , family owned business that is honest and efficient.

JEFF S.
06/20/2019
Professional, great customer service at a fair price.
Sun Auto towed our vehicle exactly when they said they would, diagnosed the problem quickly and made the repair at a fair price. Sun Auto got us back on the road fast and didn’t suggest any unnecessary work.

ER
EMILY R.
Reliable and Fair Repairs
Hugo and company do great work in a timely manner. They have consistently charged reasonable prices, and are kind and considerate. I appreciate that they do not treat women differently than men as I have experienced elsewhere in the past.

JN
JON N.
Chevrolet Suburban
Jon Nordhem
Get quick, on time and reasonable repair work for your car.🚗

BW
BILL W.
Bill
Been going to Sun Auto for years. Always honest and good work.

JO
JOSE O.
Toyota Camry Solara
06/06/2019
Very friendly
A little expensive but good work and good people!

KR
KIM /JEFF R.
06/05/2019
The Best
Sun Auto is what a auto shop should be, quality, honest, and reasonable. Hugo and his crew always take care and pride in their work. As long as Sun Auto is in business I will never go any place else. Jeff P

CHARLIE B.
06/03/2019
Flasher Relay replaced
I been going to Sun Auto for over 25 years. I had no problems with Sun Auto.They will tell you what the problem is with car and the cost to have it done. I never had to bring it back for the same problem.

GG
GENE G.
05/31/2019
The workmanship and attention to problems is excellent as usual.
Always professional and knowledgeable.

CL
CHRIS L.
05/28/2019
More personalized experience
Hugo Montenegro and his family are great. Mr. Montenegro's son works out at the same gym as me and when I was introduced to him as a solid mechanic with an auto shop in the neighborhood (Roscoe Village) I began taking my car there for yearly check-ups, tire service, and oil changes. Recently I had to have new breaks put on the car and deal with a few other issues. They did a great job with the service and I plan to continue using them for as long as I am in the neighborhood. I recommend them to anyone who asks me where I take my car to for repairs. If you're looking for a new spot, give them a shot.