JOHN C.
12/13/2019
2003 Tahoe Repair
Always know that the boys at Sun Auto will take care of me. They make sure it’s done right and always at a fair price.

12/05/2019
The people
Honest work at a fair price. Have been coming here for the last 20 years

Hyundai Santa Fe
12/04/2019
Great/ friendly service
Hugo and his staff are always helping me right the way.They understand how much time is valuable.

Honda Civic Coupe
12/04/2019
Good experience
Quick, reasonable pricing, friendly - will be returning in the future.

AD
ANGELA D.
Nissan Murano
11/27/2019
Always take good care of me
Honest and efficient. Great family business where they really care from the big things to the small things like air in my tires

SL
SCHMITT L.
My go to auto shop
Hugo and the team make the maintenance of my car, minivan and full size van a great experience. I’m called by name, it’s always a friendly experience, they are quick in their work to get you back on the road. They don’t hesitate to tell you the car is in good shape at the risk of not making a big money sale. When I do need a repair the cost is reasonable.

BEN M.
Great, prompt service.
They did exactly what they said they would do and quickly.

PP
PETER / DEIDRE P.
Great service, reasonable price
Great service, reasonable price

JEFF / KARIN L.
11/20/2019
Customer Service
Our Jeep wouldn't start and we were parked 1/2 block away from Sun Auto Service. My husband went down to see if they could give us a jump, thinking it was the battery. He came down and tried to give it a jump but it still would not turn over. We asked if they could tow us down so they could take a look at it. The tow truck was out. Our car was parked on the side of the street that didn't allow parking from 4-6pm. It was now 3:30 ish. My husband tried to push it himself while I sat in the driver's seat, but it didn't move far. And it was on Belmont so the traffic kept coming. The guys from Sun Auto came down and helped my husband push the car down Belmont so we could get it fixed! They went above and beyond what anyone would expect and we greatly appreciated their kindness to help us car moved! They also fixed the car in less than 24 hours and it works greta! Those guys are great!!!

TN
TAMARA N.
Nissan Rogue
11/15/2019
Always Excellent Service
Hugo and family are the BEST!!

S B.
11/13/2019
Brake repair
Sun Auto did a great job on my 4Runner brakes.
I am very happy with the work & the price l.
They we’re highly recommended by a friend & I’m happy I took his advice.
Thank you gentlemen for making me feel at ease and for the great work.

BARBARA/SARAH M.
Scion xA
10/23/2019
Trusted
Knowing Sun Auto will fix my car completely, treat me well, and charge me appropriately means I was willing to have my car towed over 30 miles because I knew it was worth my money and my time! THANK YOU.

DJ
DANEGAN J.
Toyota Matrix
10/20/2019
Kind, Fast, Fair
Just used Sun Auto for the first time recently. Brought my car in for a total check up, hadn't had any work done in a long time. The Sun staff addressed all the major issues and threw in minor cosmetic repairs at no charge. They assessed what my car needed within a couple of hours and had all the work finished by the end of the day. They even worked with me over the phone to break down all the repair costs and prioritize what needed fixing most urgently so I could stay within my budget. Will definitely be my new go-to auto shop.

ANNE M.
10/20/2019
Trustworthy, great service
Hugo and family are just great. Long standing, trustworthy neighborhood business you can count on. The kind of people I like doing business with. Honest, good, and excellent at what they do.

MATTHEW B.
Quality repairs,
Quick maintenance,
First come first served,
People you can trust.

I almost get excited when my car gets broken because I have Sun Auto. I know I am not overpaying and I know it will be done quickly and efficiently.

KT
KAREN T.
10/11/2019
Sun auto
Always terrific service and ownership. Very reasonable prices. I would recommend them to everyone.

SIMS / CARI H.
Honda Fit
10/10/2019
Brake repair
As always, Sun Auto is fast, efficient and fair.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/09/2019
Dependable
Friendly. Efficient.

RICH M.
10/08/2019
Very friendly and efficient
Great work and quick! I’ll definitely be back!

CALVIN S.
10/07/2019
Highly Recommended!
Super competent and friendly mechanics. Didn't push any unnecessary repairs and billed very fairly. Located blocks from my house and am able to walk to and from between shop visits. I'll be back!