Business Solutions

Sun Auto Service

Tell others about your recent experience with this business.

Review Details
Minimum characters is 5. Your character count is
Not at all likely
Extremely likely
Your Information
We only display the first letter of your last name.
Latest Reviews
LR
LISA R.
09/30/2022
Love this place!
I recently moved here from out of town. My car needed service, repairs, and body work. I took a chance with Sun Auto Service and am so incredibly glad I did!...

09/30/2022
Oil Change
Fast, affordable & friendly service.

Robert B.
09/29/2022
Robert said he appreciated them telling him what wrong with his vehicle before they did the work. He said they went over it again when they finished.

JOE/ NILDA G.
09/26/2022
Very good quality work and fast service
Very professional, friendly they do great work, these Guys are the best. I would recommend them to anyone looking great service and quality work

LT
Lucas T.
09/26/2022
Lucas said the communication was good, but the time it took to do work was a little longer than he expected.