MARTHA S.
Saturn VUE
05/04/2021
Professional Service.
They make you feel special, they don't try to talk you into anything. They explain what car needs then it totally up to me. Sam is a very caring person and provides professional care. Have been going there for a few years now and have no intention of going anywhere else. Thank u

JAMIE C.
Hyundai Tucson
04/24/2021
An Auto Repair shop you can TRUST
This is the only shop I have taken my 2011 Tucson too. Sam the owner is honest, straight forward and always accommodating. Eddie the mechanic has kept my car in good shape all these years. I had ware and tare repairs on my old car, and Sam was honest on what was truely need and a clear time line we can do the rest.
I highly recommend this shop!

DA
DIEGO A.
Los Gatos, CA
04/02/2021
An Auto shop you can trust
I’ve been going to Sam auto shop for more than ten years now and he has never disappointed me. He is honest and has done excellent work on all my cars. No matter how small or big the issue with my car is, I can always rely on Sam to fix it. He is so honest that sometimes he will recommend another shop or dealership if he doesn’t believe he can fix it the right way.

MIKE P.
03/16/2021
Quality work at good prices
I’m always happy with the results and the price of any work I have done. Their honesty, quality and prices keep me coming back.

RONALD S.
02/23/2021
This place is always fast, friendly and professional! You can always count on them to do great work!

MIKE P.
11/12/2020
Close, good prices and prompt service
I have used Sun City Auto Repair for years and appreciate the honesty and efficiency of the services offered.

KR
KENNETH R.
11/08/2020
Excellent as always!
I have brought my cars and trucks in for many years. I am always amazed at how Sam will say we should do this now but you can wait on on this for another 6 months. Any other mechanic would sell everything they can. The honesty and great work keep me coming back.

DENISE H.
11/04/2020
Courtesy; full explanations
Sam has always been thorough, prompt, and responsive as he’s cared for our Rav 4 for years.

JOSE C.
11/03/2020
Sam's knowledge and attention to detail
Sam's knowledge and attention to detail make the difference. I've never been at a shop like this before. He's very attentive and gives feedback in great detail. Additionally, he always finds the best deal in parts when needed.

JAMES G.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/23/2020
Good honest service
I always feel comfortable when I deal with Sun City. They give me fast attention, provide an estimate, complete the job quickly and call me if they have any complications. I appreciate the way they do business, and recommend them to anyone who needs work on their cars.

09/22/2020
Quick and efficient service.

EM

JV
JOHN V.
08/07/2020
Best Shop in Town!!!
The guys at Sun City are honest, fast and good at what they do. The owner, Sam will provide you with the best solution and advice for all your vehicle needs. I trust these guys with all of my vehicles. The only place I really go to for any service and repair issues regarding my vehicles.

06/05/2020
Brought my Prius in for oil change - great customer service. Quick and efficient service. Got my maintenance light reset too! In and out in 20 minutes top.

MT
MARC T.
Kia Sorento
05/27/2020
Recent front brake service
Really liked the brake service they did. They showed me the old brake pads and also the quality of the new pads they used. They gave me a nice discount since I'm a first time customer. They explained what the price would have been normally, and that was not bad, especially when compared to what the dealer is asking.