09/22/2020
Quick and efficient service.

EM

JV
JOHN V.
08/07/2020
Best Shop in Town!!!
The guys at Sun City are honest, fast and good at what they do. The owner, Sam will provide you with the best solution and advice for all your vehicle needs. I trust these guys with all of my vehicles. The only place I really go to for any service and repair issues regarding my vehicles.

06/05/2020
Brought my Prius in for oil change - great customer service. Quick and efficient service. Got my maintenance light reset too! In and out in 20 minutes top.

MT
MARC T.
Kia Sorento
05/27/2020
Recent front brake service
Really liked the brake service they did. They showed me the old brake pads and also the quality of the new pads they used. They gave me a nice discount since I'm a first time customer. They explained what the price would have been normally, and that was not bad, especially when compared to what the dealer is asking.

MIKE P.
05/09/2020
Convenient, courteous and always a fair price
I’ve been using their service for many years and have always been treated honestly and given quality service.

EP
ERIC P.
04/02/2020
Superior Customer Service
Once again Sam's fairness and integrity shine bright. Thought i had major repair and Sam discovered true issue and only cost fraction of what was expected. Thank you so much for being a blessing and my go to guy Sam. Much appreciated!!!

SARAH C.
Los Gatos, CA
02/29/2020
Oil Change/ Tire Rotation
Sun Smog and Repair is a great place! Always able to get my car in, let me know how everything is looking, what things might need repair/ replacement soon, the staff is friendly, and the owner Sam is very trustworthy. I have taken my car here for years and will continue to do so!

DANIEL B.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020
Amazing experience - Highly recommended
I recently brought my Sante Fe into the shop. I let them know, before the test that I recently had a check engine light on. They checked and said that, while the light was cleared off my dash, it was not cleared off my internal computer. This would have been an automatic fail and you lose your money. They didn't charge me.

I drove my car for a week to try to reset the light. They graciously checked it every few days for free. I finally popped in, unannounced, right before they closed and the light had cleared. They did the smog test and I passed. It took them 15 minutes after they were "closed".

This shop is amazing. Best experience I've had with an honest mechanic shop. I will bring my car back every time and will start bringing it here for maintenance as well.

12/17/2019
Excellent service.
I brought my car in for a smog check. I was served immediately. I was treated very well.

Excellent service!

JO
JAMES O.
Volkswagen Eos
11/18/2019
Repairs were done promptly and at a reasonable rate. Parts which were replaced were shown to me so I could see that they did indeed need to be replaced.

JOSE C.
10/29/2019
Oil Change and AC issue checkup
I went to do my scheduled oil change. I also mentioned I have an issue with vents not working properly.

As always, very friendly and diligent attitude from the beginning. They didn't charge me for checking up my vents and they gave me different honest solutions, some of them that could be solved better out of their shop (it's a very old car).

It's an honest shop, diligent, and communication is always on point. Not kidding or bs. I've gone through a few shops in the last couple of decades and this is the first I feel "I found it".

ANDREW M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/05/2019
Mini Cooper Oil Change
Very efficient.

MIKE P.
09/02/2019
Great service and prices
Sam always explains in detail the issues of your vehicle so understanding is made clearer.

ALEXANDER B.
08/05/2019
Sam provides great customer service
Sam always takes care of my family’s cars and he is very trustworthy. We know we can always count on him. Finding a great mechanic is never easy, but we highly recommend Sam to everyone