JOSE C.
10/29/2019
Oil Change and AC issue checkup
I went to do my scheduled oil change. I also mentioned I have an issue with vents not working properly.

As always, very friendly and diligent attitude from the beginning. They didn't charge me for checking up my vents and they gave me different honest solutions, some of them that could be solved better out of their shop (it's a very old car).

It's an honest shop, diligent, and communication is always on point. Not kidding or bs. I've gone through a few shops in the last couple of decades and this is the first I feel "I found it".

ANDREW M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/05/2019
Mini Cooper Oil Change
Very efficient.

MIKE P.
09/02/2019
Great service and prices
Sam always explains in detail the issues of your vehicle so understanding is made clearer.

ALEXANDER B.
08/05/2019
Sam provides great customer service
Sam always takes care of my family’s cars and he is very trustworthy. We know we can always count on him. Finding a great mechanic is never easy, but we highly recommend Sam to everyone

J COURTNEY B.
Toyota Sequoia
07/27/2019
Great honest auto repair shop
Best place to get your car repaired. Honest and fair, great diagnostic work!

07/20/2019
Repairs explained and done on time

07/03/2019
Personable
Always do the right thing!

MIKE P.
04/12/2019
Shocks & struts
Great and speedy service with good prices. I recommend them for a lot of various types of repair work.

TJ
TIMOTHY J.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/10/2019
Always a great service from Adam and team!!
Sam always goes above and beyond when working on my cars. His quotes are clear and he always gives an honest answer in terms of when he can work on the cars. He always calls and discusses anything he finds before doing any work. At last am honest mechanic in San Jose!

SARAH C.
03/24/2019
Always a great experience!! Sam and his employees make the customers a priority and provide a great job. I know I can trust the safety of my car with them!

HV
HELEN V.
Buick Regal
03/21/2019
Very honest
Accessible, friendly and honest. My whole family patronizes this shop.

SF
STEPHEN F.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/03/2019
Best mechanic ever!
Sam does such a wonderful job and charges are more than fair!

FM
FRANK M.
03/02/2019
truck

ROBERT S.
02/26/2019
Always on my side
Sam at Sun Smog and Repair is a straight shooter. I find him to be honest to a fault. He often goes the extra mile when diagnosing a problem to check for applicable product recalls that can save you money. He finishes on time, estimates accurately and is not afraid to say he does not know if he doesn’t.
He will share as much as you want to know about the repair.

Also very shrewd when it works for you. He has saved me from several mistakes in buying used cars by noticing things I could not.

I Highly recommend him often.

02/06/2019
I love sun smog repair!
I have been taking my car to Sam for years! He and his team are reliable, fast, and pretty cheap compared to other places. 10/10 would recommend.

RENEE C.
Volkswagen Golf
12/25/2018
Thank you Sam and team for doing the best service I trust! Thank you for everything! Merry Christmas!

SARAH C.
12/18/2018
Always a great experience! Everyone there works hard to make sure to not keep the car long and always review how things are looking or what to expect for future visits!

AA
AMIT A.
Nissan Murano
11/06/2018
Efficient with attention to detail
I have been going to this place for a few years now for regular checkup and fixing issues. The owner and crew take time to understand the problem, diligently inspect and recommend practical solutions.

MARY S.
09/25/2018
Smog check
Very fast service and. $20 off my bill too

MARTHA S.
Saturn VUE
07/05/2018
smog test
They make u feel comfortable and listen to car problems. Took my car in for a smog test and they where in process of closing but they took the time to take care of me and get it done. I rely on them for all the care of my car I trust them they're very professional and they don't try to cheat you.