MARTHA S.
Saturn VUE
07/05/2018
smog test
They make u feel comfortable and listen to car problems. Took my car in for a smog test and they where in process of closing but they took the time to take care of me and get it done. I rely on them for all the care of my car I trust them they're very professional and they don't try to cheat you.

SLOBODANKA M.
Nissan Versa
06/20/2018
convenient location and quick service for oil change
I was pleased with customer service coming for oil change without scheduling time for it. Each time I received great service with quick response. My car was checked this week and I was informed for issue that I was not aware of it. Thanks for the suggestion, I took care of the problem and can be safe on the road.
I appreciate knowledge of the staff and their attention to details. I gained respect for their work and have trust when asking for their service.

04/07/2018
Good and fast smog check
I have taken my cars to Sam for a couple of years now. He always explains what you need, what he
has done and what the cost is going to be. We are very happy with service overall.

aa

04/04/2018
Sam and his team are always great! They provide great feedback and let me know what to expect for my next visit!! I will definitely keep going to them.

RE
RAMIN E.
03/23/2018
Friendly staff reasonable price

MIKE P.
03/11/2018
Recent repairs
Always courteous, convenient location, quality work and fair prices.

02/01/2018
Sam & crew are super
Brought car in w/a flat tire. Got two new ones. Also asked Sam to go over my 14 yr old car. He found a few problems, told us what he would do and did it. Car runs so much smoother now. As a bonus he shined up my clouded headlights!!

KL
KIM L.
12/23/2017
Fast and polite.
Got my car smogged here last week. The staff was very polite, quick, and helpful. They referred me to another place they do business with so I could get the best deal on some new tires. Would recommend them to my friends.

JENNIFER K.
11/20/2017
Oil change on the spot
Sam and his guys were great. I showed up without having an appointment and although busy they fit me right in and got me on my way in under twenty minutes. These guys are great!!

DIANE M.
10/25/2017
Love Sun Smog and Repair
Sam is great at Sun Smog and Repair. I have moved a couple hours away but I plan the work on my car around times I will be in San Jose. Sam always remembers me...which makes me smile. It's always nice to find a trustworthy place and person.

10/21/2017
Fixes every time
Sam takes care of my car - maintenance and repairs and is always very professional

MIKE P.
10/09/2017
Ford Fusion front end work
The work we had done was completed when promised at a reasonable price.

JENNIFER K.
10/06/2017
Good Oil Change
Sam and his guys always do a good job and take care of my car in a timely manor.

MARTHA S.
Saturn VUE
09/26/2017
Close to home and the way they take care of your car like it's their own.
Their professional, friendly, caring and listen to what you have to say about your car and they take care of it.

Boba M.
07/25/2017
I brought a car for oil change by end of the day and with no scheduled appointment. Service was fast and smooth, staff was profesional and curtious.

07/22/2017
Best for fix or maintain
Sam always takes care of my PT Cruiser and usually with no warning from me!

07/16/2017
Great, quick, and friendly service
I trust Sam and his staff, always letting me know what is going on and needed at that visit and what we can plan for at the next visit.

EV
ERICK V.
BMW 325i
07/08/2017
Honest and great communication
I like this shop very much. Great people running the business and offer good advices and don't take advantage of people. I now call this shop my home for all my future needs.

04/14/2017
Every time I go, Sam and his staff are great! They work with my schedule, let me know what needs service now and what can wait until later! I feel they are very trust worthy and fair with pricing. Even with my new car, I go here for service!!

MICHAEL B.
04/11/2017
Lyft inspection
Sam's crew was good and fast to take my service and complete it in a timely manor. They are a well oiled machine over there and always friendly.